It’s Monday and that means new true wireless ANC earphones from someone. If that sounds a bit cynical, it’s because the category is becoming overly saturated and we’re not sure if that’s a good thing and how brands are going to be able to differentiate their products from one another. The new Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC Earphones seem to have something rather new but the proof will be in the listening and operation.
The integration of AI is definitely innovative but will it actually work?
Update: See our full review of the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC Earbuds
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones feature a frictionless experience powered by Bragi-embedded AI and head moves. This innovative product is truly a first in many ways.
- Dual-mic noise cancellation utilizes both a microphone aimed at the outside and one in front of the speaker for maximum noise cancellation
- A built-in Bragi® operating system with embedded artificial intelligence allows for hands-free, advanced gesture-controlled experiences. With Bragi Moves, accepting calls is as easy as nodding your head. This innovative operating system will enable new functionality over the life of the product.
- Integrated Dirac® HD Sound technology optimizes sound performance digitally for clearer, richer, and more balanced sound
- Charge wirelessly using any Qi-compatible charging pad or use the included USB-C cable
- Up to 7-hours of battery life (5 hours with ANC), 21 hours in case (15 hours with ANC)
Klipsch have also announced another version of the new T5 II True Wireless ANC Earphones called the “McLaren Edition” which are part of a sponsorship deal with the McLaren Formula 1 Racing Team. One of the features announced is that it features NuCurrent® wireless charging technology; the T5 II True Wireless ANC McLaren Edition earphones case will charge twice as fast as anything else on the market.
That’s a claim we plan on testing as we have multiple models from Sony, 1More, HiFiMan, Master & Dynamic, and Bang & Olufsen in-house.
Every new and existing Klipsch True Wireless earphone is compatible with the Klipsch Connect App, which is available in eight languages and allows users to make product updates, EQ adjustments, access the quick start guide, and troubleshoot, detect device battery status and manage noise-canceling settings.
Update (Oct. 2021)
Check out our in-depth Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones review.
Price & Availability
Color options include copper, gunmetal, or silver. Available now at Worldwide Stereo and Klipsch.com for $299. The McLaren Edition is $349 at Klipsch.com.
These models should not be confused with Klipsch True Wireless II earphones, which don’t include ANC. In theory, they should sound exactly the same with ANC turned-off. These models include the:
- Klipsch T5 II True Wireless –
$199. Now $104 at Amazon.
- Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport –
$229. Now $99 at Amazon.
- Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport PGA Tour Edition – $249 at Amazon.
- Klipsch T5 II True Wireless McLaren Edition –
$249. Now $222 at Amazon.