JVC introduced the low-cost JVC Riptidz (model HA-FX8) in-ear headphones featuring a sweat-proof body and a secure fit, ideal for the active user. They meet the IPX-2 waterproof specification to ensure that dripping moisture won't enter the earpiece. An 11mm driver unit delivers clean, clear sound, and for a custom fit the Riptidz comes with small, medium and large silicone earpieces. The headphones are offered in eight colors and have a 3.3-foot (1 meter) cord with a gold-plated iPhone-compatible stereo plug.
Price and Availability
The JVC Riptidz HA-FX8 are available now for $9.95.
- Sweatproof design ideal for daily activities, particularly jogging or exercising
- Superior noise-isolation
- Powerful sound with 11mm driver unit
- 8 color selections to match everyone's taste
- 3.3ft (1.2m) color cord with gold-plated iPhone compatible slim plug
- S/M/L silicone earpieces included