JVC announced the Procision Series DLA-X30 D-ILA 3D Projector (also known as the Reference Series DLA-RS45) offering 50,000:1 native contrast ratio, 3D viewing, D-ILA devices, 2x motorized zoom lens with motorized focus, new Clear Motion Drive, Picture modes for various video sources, Screen Adjustment Mode, flexible set-up and more.
The Procision Series model will be marketed by JVC's Consumer Electronics Group, and the Reference Series will be available through JVC Professional Products Company. The projectors are the same, except for the naming.
- Three 0.7″ Full HD D-ILA devices
- Input signal capability: 1080p
- True full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080
- 220W Ultra High-pressure Mercury Lamp (lamp life: approx. 3000 hours when the lamp is in Normal mode)
- Projection Size: 60-inch to 200-inch
- Projection Distance: 3.01m to 6.13m (100-inch)
- Terminals: RS232C x 1, HDMI x 2 (v.1.4a), Component x 1, Trigger x 1, 3D synchro x 1, Remote x 1
- 50,000:1 native contrast ratio realized by the combination of enhanced full HD D-ILA devices and New optical engine
- 3D stereoscopic viewing on D-ILA projection employing a Frame Sequential 3D method. Optional 3D Glasses (PK-AG1-B) and 3D Sync-emitter (PK-EM1) are required for viewing.
- New Clear Motion Drive
- Picture modes for various video sourcesScreen Adjustment Mode
- High-performance 2x zoom lens with motorized focus featuring a large diameter all-glass lens system with 17 elements in 15 groups including 2 ED lenses
- Automatic lens cover
- Two HDMI standard (Ver.1.4a) inputs with 3D, 1080/24, and Deep Color
- Flexible installation guaranteed with ±80% vertical and ±34% horizontal powered lens-shift function
- Quiet operation: only 20dB
Price and Availability
The JVC DLA-X30 / DLA-RS45 projector will be available November 2011 for $3,499