Jabra today announced a $100 mono Bluetooth headset that is smaller, lighter and more discreet than most headsets on the market. The new Jabra Stealth is the first headset to incorporate microPOWER technology, reducing the overall size of the headset while boosting battery efficiency and without sacrificing sound quality.
The Jabra Stealth offers better comfort and more battery efficiency without compromising sound quality. Jabra Stealth also has built-in hands-free smartphone voice control for activating Siri or Google Now so users can leave their smartphone in their pocket or bag and remotely interact with the voice assistant with a simple tap on the headset’s button.
- Small, discreet design incorporating microPOWER technology
- Ultimate Comfort Eargels (5 options) to provide a secure fit
- Crystal clear sound at both ends of phone calls via HD Voice
- Easy pairing to smartphones and other devices with NFC
- 6 hours of talk time and an energy-saving PowerNap function
Price and Availability
The Jabra Stealth will be available for $99.99 at AT&T retail stores and online at ATT.com beginning August 8 and on Jabra.com in August.