Jabra today introduced the new Jabra EASYCALL bluetooth headset exclusively available at AT&T retail stores and online.
The Jabra EASYCALL an entry-level Bluetooth headset option for someone who has not previously used a headset. Featuring Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology for crystal clear sound and voice, this affordable headset lets users connect to two devices at the same time, allowing an easy transition between work and family calls. The EASYCALL also features automatic volume control, next generation StatusDisplay icons for easy viewing, an on-off button slider, and spoken Voice Guidance that communicates battery level and connectivity status for an intuitive and seamless Bluetooth headset experience.
- Spoken battery and connection status
- Multiuse – connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Crystal clear sound and voice (DSP technology)
- All day comfort with Jabra Ultimate Comfort Eargels and ear hook
- Bluetooth technology v. 2.1 for simple and secure pairing
- Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 8 days standby time
Price and Availability
The Jabra EASYCALL Bluetooth headset will be available at AT&T stores and online for $32.