Performance of a traditional tower PC and monitor in one sleek, integrated design
HP’s new All-in-One 200 Desktop PC is simple to set up and fits seamlessly in a kitchen, family room or bedroom. Its features include:
- A 21.5-inch diagonal, 1,080-pixel, LED backlit, high-definition display that tilts up to 30 degrees and swivels from side to side
- An integrated webcam and built-in microphone
- Built-in wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n), enabling users to surf the web quickly and easily
- Integrated premium stereo speakers
- Optional wireless keyboard and mouse
- SuperMulti DVD player with LightScribe technology
- The HP MediaSmart software suite, which offers a fun and easy way to enjoy digital content — including watching TV or movies with Hulu and Netflix, sharing photos via Snapfish by HP, and burning music and videos to DVDs
The HP All-in-One 200 is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets the standards for Silver registration in the Electronic Products Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT). It features a mercury-free, white light-emitting diodes (WLED) display that uses less energy than previous-generation displays. The display’s solid-state components also are more resistant to damage caused by external shock. Additionally, in response to growing environmental concerns regarding the use of brominated flame retardants (BFRs) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), the All-in-One 200 is the first consumer desktop available with some BFR/PVC free components.
Pricing and availability
The HP All-in-One 200 desktop PC starts at $699 and is available today on hp.com.