General Imaging (GIC) announced the budget-priced, 14-megapixel GE Power PRO X400 digital camera for consumers looking for a step up from the traditional point and shoot camera. A powerful 15x mega-zoom, wide-angle lens is combined with optical image stabilization, improved high dynamic range and pancapture capabilities to make it easier than ever to shoot like a pro.
With the GE X400, power and performance have never been so affordable. Sporting a 2.7-inch LCD screen, the X400 touts 15X optical zoom, a 27mm wide-angle lens and 14-megapixels to move you right up close to the action. Equipped with over 20 unique shooting modes plus high dynamic range, which adjusts light exposure for more detail in both light and dark scenes; 3200 ISO for optimal exposure settings; and optical image stabilization to reduce blurry, out of focus pictures.
- 14-megapixel resolution
- 4.9-73.5mm zoom lens
- Equivalent to a 27-405mm lens on a analog camera and features a 6x digital zoom
- 2.7″ TFT LCD display
- Supports JPEG and MOV file format
- Record movies on this compact camera
- 19 scene modes
- Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color
- Optical Image Stabilization
- HDR – High Dynamic Range
- Face Auto Exposure
- 3200 ISO
- Helps eliminate blurry photos
- 1 SD card slot
- Stores photos on the memory card of your choice
- Requires 4 AA Alkaline batteries (included)
Price and Availability
The GE X400 is available now in black for $129.99 at Walmart.com.