- Multi-Purpose System, Well Configured for Entertainment, Productivity and Connectivity
- 16:9 Screen Aspect Ratio Ideal for Viewing Movies
- Personalize with Advanced Features Like Facial Recognition Security, Bluetooth and Blu-Ray
Dell today announced the Inspiron 15 laptop, the latest addition to the Inspiron line of systems offering solid performance and smart style at a great value. The Inspiron 15 is now available in select configurations at Best Buy stores in the United States, and PC World and Curry’s in the United Kingdom, with online availability through Dell.com planned for later in January. Systems start at $600.
Designed to merge a clean and sleek design with great all-around performance and an affordable price, the Inspiron 15 features a 15.6-inch LCD screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio — ideal for watching movies. The system can be personalized through options including up to 4GB of RAM, up to 320 GB of storage capacity, a built-in webcam, Blu-ray and facial recognition software.
- The Inspiron 15 delivers solid performance and smart style, with a 15.6-inch LCD screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio — ideal for watching movies — up to 4GB of memory and up to 320 GB of storage.
- Select configurations of Inspiron 15 available now at Best Buy stores in the U.S., and PC World and Curry’s in the U.K. Online availability through Dell.com planned for later in January.
- Optional features include: Intel Core 2 Duo processors, integrated webcam, Blu-ray, Bluetooth and facial recognition software.
“Building on the Inspiron platform of mainstream solutions, Inspiron 15 expands laptop personalization through attractive design, an array of optional features and an affordable price,” said Glen Robson, general manager of consumer notebooks. “By listening to customers we’ve created an ideal multi-purpose system with a range of choices that help them create a custom match for their specific needs and deeds.”