CodexNovus is now shipping its DML Digital Media Library/Player at a new clearance price of $2,399. With easy integration into any home theater or entertainment system, the intuitive CodexNovus DML digital media player server is the ideal home media server and player for every digital media collection–including movies, music, images and more. Limited quantities of the CodexNovus DML Digital Media Library/Player, previously with a MSRP of $2,999, are available for immediate purchase.
The CodexNovus Digital Media Library/Player offers homeowners an easy-to-use storage, organization and playback platform for all digital media. Additionally, the CodexNovus digital media player server eliminates the uncertainty of investing in a potentially obsolete built-in media player, instead focusing on future forward media compatibility with an unmatched ability to play back a wide spectrum of movie, music and image file formats.
The CodexNovus DML Digital Media Library/Player allows homeowners to:
- Store approximately 150 Standard Definition DVDs, 1,250 CDs or 75,000 MP3s.
- Consolidate, catalog and organize video, music, and picture media libraries.
- Utilize intuitive and proprietary HDcodex onscreen user interface.
- View superb color fidelity and artifact-free High-Definition video.
- View resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080p and beyond.
- Access multimedia stored on any additional CodexNovus device in the network.
- Easily upgrade software updates and future technology enhancements.
- Choose between a metallic and flat black anodized bezel to match any decor.
“The CodexNovus DML Digital Media Library/Player is designed to be the ultimate backbone of any digital media library or home entertainment system,” said Hugo Feugen, president and founder of CodexNovus. “Our unique media server and media player technology balances a powerful hardware platform with intuitive operation; a combination that creates the perfect tool for anyone who wants to deliver cutting edge, High Definition performance in powerful, yet easy-to-use configuration.”
The CodexNovus Digital Media Player Server’s interface, the HDcodex, is family friendly and empowers users to consolidate, catalog and organize their video, music, and image libraries using intuitive, uniform menus so elegant and simple that everyone will feel comfortable using them. Browsing all stored media, regardless the format or network location of the media server and media player, is enhanced by a pre-paid lifetime subscription to Macrovision All Media Guide (AMG)–a media recognition system providing users with the most in-depth music and movie information available.
Users of the home media server can easily set the mood for mornings, after work, weekends and for entertaining guests by creating unlimited playlists of their favorite music customized the event. Users can also present a slideshow of favorite images with an audio background, several movies without interruption, or mixes of selected movie/video clips.
Further attesting to their no-compromise approach to performance, all CodexNovus HDcodex devices have received full Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) Certification, ensuring that they meet the criteria and specifications that define the very best video performance available to consumers.
- CodexNovus is now shipping limited quantities of its award-winning DML Digital Media Library/Player at a new clearance price of $2,399.
- The HDcodex is an intuitive, easy to use storage, organization and playback platform for ALL digital media; focusing on future forward technology with an unmatched ability to play back a wide spectrum of movie, music and image file formats.
- All CodexNovus HDcodex devices have received full Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) Certification.
About CodexNovus, Inc.
CodexNovus is a producer of leading-edge media server products and technology designed to embrace the ever-growing world of digital content in both the residential and commercial markets. The company’s mission is to open up the world of stunningly beautiful High Definition imagery and multi-channel audio by offering affordable media servers which allow instant access to complete, digital media libraries. As a small, specialized company, CodexNovus is committed to the ultimate level of personalized customer service including a core ideology of providing easily expandable and upgradeable products, insuring owners of CodexNovus products that they have invested in a system designed against near-term obsolescence.
Based in Champaign, Ill., CodexNovus was founded in March of 2000 by Hugo Feugen. An accomplished and imaginative software designer, Feugen had previously been the CEO of the company that developed and advanced Flight Simulator—later sold to Microsoft–which remains Microsoft’s biggest selling software package outside of its word processing/spread sheet applications and operating systems.