Belkin DualFit for the Cure iPod touch case
- Help fund breast cancer research by purchasing any of Belkin’s two new pink-ribbon cases.
- $2.50 of each case sold will be donated to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Maintaining the fight against breast cancer, Belkin introduces new designs of its pink-ribbon cases for the iPod touch. For each DualFit and Grip case for iPod touch sold, Belkin will donate $2.50 to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure (with a minimum guaranteed donation of $100,000).
To date, Belkin has donated over $375,000 toward breast cancer research to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Belkin Grip for the Cure
iPod touch case
- Mid-October 2009 in the US
DualFit for the Cure (F8Z523BKPSGKBBY) — $29.99
- Adjustable dual-fit system allows for best fit on any arm; maximizes sizing
- Clear screen protector allows for easy navigation
- Key pocket for convenient storage while at the gym or outdoors
- Reflective material for use during nighttime
Grip for the Cure (F8Z532BKPSGKBBY) — $29.99
- Textured exterior provides better grip
- Form-fitting construction allows charging while in sleeve and minimizes bulk
About Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Susan G. Komen for the Cure’s promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all, and energizing science to find the cures. For more information, please contact Susan G. Komen for the Cure at 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 250, Dallas, Texas 75244.
This accessory is compatible with the following iPod models:
- iPod touch 2nd generation, models 32GB and 64GB