The new M17x (rev. 3) is Alienware's first 3D-capable gaming laptop, offering a realistic, lifelike, mobile gaming experience in a 17-inch display (3D capability requires optional 120Hz w/3D Bundle WideFHD WLED LCD display and NVIDIA graphics card). With its available full HD 120Hz 3D display, the new M17x offers eye-popping stereoscopic viewing for today's most realistic gaming and mind-blowing 3D Blu-ray movie experiences.
- Intel i5 and i7 quad core Sandy Bridge processors
- Intel P67 Express chipset
- HDMI-in capability (great for connecting a Blu-ray player, Xbox 360 or PS3)
- Wireless HD capability means uncompressed true HD
- Graphics option: 1.5GB NVIDIA GTX 460M
- Graphics option: ATI 1GB HD6870M 2GB 6970M
- Wide FHD WLED 120Hz display (1920 x 1080 resolution)
Pricing and Availability
The Alienware M17x 3D Gaming Laptop starts at $1,499 beginning January 10, 2011 (date will vary by region).