PTel Mobile has launched five new unlimited no-contract plans starting at only $20/month. The company utilizes the 4G LTE network of T-Mobile USA, Inc., allowing users to have fast and reliable connections from nearly anywhere in the U.S. Their five Unlimited plans include:
- $20/month Unlimited Talk & Text – talk, text, International text
- $25/month Unlimited Everything – talk, text, MMS, web, and global text (unlimited data at 2G speeds).
- $35/month Unlimited Everything- talk, text, MMS, web, and global text (includes 500 MB at up to 4G LTE speeds).
- $50/month Unlimited Everything- talk, text, MMS, web, and global text (includes 2GB at up to 4G LTE speeds).
- $65/month Unlimited Everything- talk, text, MMS, web, and global text (includes 4GB at up to 4G LTE speeds).
Customers can get one of PTel’s new plans at www.ptel.com/plans and even receive their second month of service free by making the switch today. Plus, customers are able to keep their current phone number and bring their own compatible GSM phone. PTel Mobile also offers the Real PayGo plan, the country’s cheapest pay-as-you-go wireless plan with rates of 5¢ per minute, 2¢ per text and 10¢ per MB.
“Serving our customers since 2001, PTel Mobile continues to adapt to the needs of our subscribers and the ever-changing landscape of no-contract wireless service,” says Omar Abhari, senior vice president of PTel Mobile. “Our new plans show a true variety that can appeal to an array of consumers—whether they’re looking for an affordable option starting at $20/month or a plan with 4GB of data, PTel Mobile offers it all.”
About PTEL Mobile
Based in Chicago, PTel Mobile is one of the original no-contract wireless companies in the United States and has been serving its customers since 2001. As a true pioneer in no-contract wireless, PTel Mobile was the first in the industry to introduce online activations and payments and continues to offer the most competitive rates with their Unlimited Everything plans starting at $25/month. PTel Mobile leverages the fast and dependable nationwide 4G LTE network of T-Mobile USA, Inc., which reaches approximately 96% of Americans. Customers value and benefit from PTel Mobile’s 100% U.S.-based, live and highly-trained customer service specialists.