Question about bin jvvh

Bronze Member
Username: Batjc

Post Number: 27
is the 219 working ait for original pansats 2500 converted to 2700?

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 110
just an update on the new "bin" Jvvh_219_ariz as mentioned above for genuine pansats, this is (may be) a new coder? and this bin on my testing unit geniune pansat 2500-2700 conversion keeps rolling and "waiting for pic"...and yes, autoroll on and keycode on and default key set... rolling at 36000% right now with no end in site...anyone have any luck with this bin yet?... if not, I suggest that we wait for genuine jvvh 219 bin...

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 111
LK says that jvvh is not publishing bins for the conversions anymore, so we have to go with new coders who are using his rough template for future conversions...so far I have seen two new coders for the conversions... ariz and tyger

Bronze Member
Username: Batjc

Post Number: 29
but its working fine?

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 112
it did not burn out my machine if thats what you mean, but no, it is not working on my machine with DN...just keeps rolling and waiting

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4413
gonxggo: The jvvh 218 is working fine with manual load of keys. Note that the A-F key inputs may be different from what you were used to on Pansat 2500 or FLU remote controller. Look at the screen when inputing the keys to know where A-F are on your controller.
I have not tested jvvh 219 yet. First reports were not good and they immediately changed to very good.
When I test I will report.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4420
After Conversion from 2500A or FKU to Pansat 2700

Most remotes for clones do work. You will find however, that the buttons for entering A-F letters for manual key entry have changed to match the genuine 2700 Pansat remote. You should look closely at the screen during manual key entry using your old remote.

The 219 bin is reported to have a glitch. In at least some cases, it auto-rolls on DN but not well on BEV. Please note that the same problem was present in the genuine Pansat 2700 '" 219 BIN and a 220 version of that .bin has already been released. We should expect that jvvh 220 will be out soon.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1081
the 219 bin is working on my original pan 2500 converted to 2700 just fine been working 48 hours

Gold Member

Post Number: 4431
Thanks, James MIllard. I value your opinion and will base my future statements on your good experience.

Bronze Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 78
I noticed at a ftabins that the bin jvvh219 was still on testing due to a dseq switching problem, and also @ dssrockie people that installed the bin is complaining about same problem. So I will just wait to see if comfirmed as 100% working good.

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 126
Nalin Nyda, jvvh_219 works fine. I see that a new jvvh_220 may be out soon. Is anybody looking to fix GC in the new release ? thanks.

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 117
I think we should determine which jvvh_219 bin James Millard and John Johnson are talking about...if you look at the start of this thread, it is about genuine pansat conversion bins which Nyda said in a posting yesterday is the Jvvh_219_ariz , which I tested and did not work on my machine, now if you are all talking about the jvvh_219.zip bin for the fortec also in nydas post as the one that works I can not answer that, as I only have pansat units...so which bin are JM and JJ using for their genuine pansat conversions that seem to be working?..I would love to know whats is working for them...ps...just for laughs I loaded the zip bin on my Pansat coversion and am up to 3700%...it usually retarts rolling at around 1000% when the bin is working correctly, from past experience

Username: Suketu90

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
does jvvh_219 have autoroll?

Bronze Member
Username: Suketu90

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
does jvvh_219 have a working autoroll?

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 154
In my case the jvvh_219.zip i DL from ftabins, works just fine, but it has the same issue about the signal....for some reason after some 30 min of watching a channel on 110 or 119 the other one will lose signal...i.e.say i watch a movie on a ppv channel on 110, after 30 min of that if i try and see espn...no signal cause is on 119 and vice versa.

The only way i found to solve this was by reseting the box from the back switch and turning off the TP AUTOUPDATE since once the channel loses signal it will update and erase said channel.

I have a lava3200 clon 2500 conv to 2700...Other than that the bin seems to be working fine , i saw no glitch with the diseqc at all.

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 127
psychmonster, I use jvvh_219.bin and works great with FLU converted to Pansat 2700.
jvvh_219.zip CONTAINS jvvh_219.bin.
It was said many many times that FLUs converted to Pansat 2700 should use ONLY jvvh _xxx bins.
my question for Nalin Nyda: is jvvh_220 going to
fix GC ?
Can you ask the coders to try to get GC ?
thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4443
my question for Nalin Nyda: is jvvh_220 going to
fix GC ?

I have gone into three sites to try and get this info, and regret to say I have not come up with any info. I will remember your needs and report if I discover anything in my internet travels.

I confirm that jvvh_219.bin (448K bytes) is working fine.

Username: Express

CHICAGO, IL US

Post Number: 1
NEW AT ALL THIS NEED HELP HOW DO I DOWN LOAD A NEW BIN FOR A MAGNUM 3300

Gold Member

Post Number: 4448
does jvvh_219 have a working autoroll?

YES for DN

Silver Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 138
Nalin, where do I get the 219 bin for FLU converted to 2700? Thanks

Username: Tt88

Post Number: 2
JVVH_UKR_220.zip is out for cloned 2500-2700.

haven't tried it myself

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=12178

Gold Member

Post Number: 4486
I got a copy from

http:/[link removed] and have had a really good impression of it.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/398851.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/399927.html

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 129
works for Pansat genuine conversions also...that needs to be emphasized...UKR has morphed a bin that works for FLU and Pansat originals...cheers..!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 29
Nalin,

Thanks for confirming 219jwh bin functionality. Mine is working fine so far but it has similar problem of "scrambled channel" after 20-30 minutes but it goes away once you switch the satelite. Little annoying but better than nothin.

Please let us know once you find out about 220.

Regards and keep up the good work

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 130
psychmonster
Silver Member

chi town , il USA Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 02:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just tested...all PPV and autoroll working fine...tip of the Hat to Ukronic...this seems to be a generic fix for FLU and Pansat originals?

JVVH_220 bin for 2500/fortec to 2700 conversion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JVVH_220 bin for 2500/fortec to 2700 conversion

Here is the modded and compressed 2700 bin for fortec/2500 to 2700 conversion.

This bin is modded and compressed by ukronic and fixes b*v A/R issues.
Still working on diseqc mod.
Thanks ukronic working good!
Important issues About Attachments from
3- Use at your own risk.
Attached Files JVVH_UKR_220.zip (447.6 KB, 7 views)
[link removed]

and have had an excellent and pleasant experience using it. I am sure it is the same BIN as use have posted above.

Bronze Member
Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 30
Nalin,

I apologize for posting without reading your post on other threads for 220. I could not find bin 220 on ftatalk. Could you please post the direct link if it not too much trouble for you.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 754
c/p:
I noticed that there were a couple of different JVVH files floating around and wondered why. There is a reason and this is a post made by JVVH himself. You can find below.

Here are my 2 cents which probably is worth nothing. I dont know who JVVH is but I would assume that he is just someone whom loves this hobby and wanted to make a difference. He did with the release of the conversion. He has a great talent. The problem with talented free agents is that someone will notice and pick them up. My thought is that if JVVH was a free agent, he just has been drafted and cant write this free file anymore. (If I was a business person that is the contract I would force on him). Anyway one of couple of things may be brewing. There will be a new Brand to be annouced and JVVH will be writing code for that. Some of the competitors have grabbed him up the help support their unit or Pansat themselves paid him hush money (stop writing for thos unit so that users will purchase newer units).

But thanks JVVh for releasing and teaching your conversion process to many others. See below...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4497
gonxggo :
[link removed]
[link removed]

One leads to files in Pansat clone section and the other to files in fortec section. I have compared the two BIN files posted and they are identical.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4529
There is a new BIN out by Chancysand for 2500A, Flu, Pansat clones, and already converted receivers.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/400516.html

Username: Khanmunawar

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 1
can anyone help me in getting new file for eagle star receiver thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4541
Eagle Star is a Pansat 2500A clone. Anything that applies to Pansat 2500 and clone conversion to Pansat 2700, applies equally to Eagle star

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1343
Khan,

If your receiver is a P2500 clone, then you can download the latest bin by Chancysand (Bin 220T).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us