FLu help pls

Bronze Member
Username: Sk7499

Post Number: 20
Converted ny flu to pansat 2700 channels all work except ppv does ppv channels work or no

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1299
download Black Tyger Bin 02 from www.ftabins.net ....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
do you know if its stable or did it just come out

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1302
stable .. i m using it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
seems i cant download it to reciever write failed error uding blscklidt dtb updater 1.4 seems it loads fine burns file into memory then it freezes and there is write error

Gold Member

Post Number: 1303
Hmm ... which file are you downloading? Please tell me the full name

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
black tyger bin 02 using Blacklist updater 14

Gold Member

Post Number: 1304
Turn OFF your receiver ... select that file on the loader ... turn ON your receiver ... as soon as u see any light on the front panel of your receiver ... hit WRITE BIN on the load immediately with a second ... TIMING IS VERY IMPORTANT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
ill give it another try but im sure im loading it right im not new to this been in it for a while ill let u know thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
6- 7 ---5
then 1-- 1

when downloading then fast 6 75
then 5 hangs for 30 sec

channels com in burn hangs at end write error.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1305
what do you mean by "channels com in burn hangs at end write error."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Thats whats on the LCD display

channels come in seems bin never loads gonna try 219 bin is that one stable.

thx Av

Gold Member

Post Number: 1306
Okay, try loading Jvvh 219, then.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
yeah 219 looks good up and running thats dude dont know why other one doent load

Bronze Member
Username: Tausif

Post Number: 46
I need help please.
I have pansat 2700A Original. I have loaded new bin B75_218 but my box is not bootig. I use Factory Bin to boot the box which worked fine and I could see the "On" light. I have loaded B75_219 but end result the scrolling light on the display pannel. I have used 218v1 Tivo but my pansat wont boot. I am using GTRom Loader v27.02. Folks do you have any idea what I am doing wron? Note:If I use X87BL_070201_295 (my old Bin) then my box booting works fine.

Username: Pclady

Somewhere, US Usa

Post Number: 1
Same exact thing happened to me - Dish. I kept getting write error with Black Tyger Bin 02. I used Jvvh 219 and worked for me, too. Even my Pansat remote is working!

Thanks AV! Your ROCK!

Username: Express

CHICAGO, IL US

Post Number: 2
NEED SOME HELP HAVE A MAGNUM 3300 HOW DO I DOWN LOAD THE BIN PLEASE HELP

Username: Rzkaps

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
please can you let me know where i can download the latest bin file for FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA. Do I need to convert it to Pansat 2700. How do I do that.

Where can I get the loader file. Pls help urgently.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1315
Rashida Kapadia,

Yes, buddy! You have to convert your Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra to a Pansat 2700 and then use modded Pansat 2700 bin files. You can get all the files that you need from www.ftabins.net

Username: Rzkaps

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Hi,

Please can you give me the link for the file to convert FLU to Pansat. There are so many files on that site, I do not know which one to download.

I also need the link to go to the new bin file.

Thanks,

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4466
Rashida:
The sites where there is good help for Pansat 2500 or Flu to 2700 conversion are:

[link removed]
[link removed]

Lately, AV has started supporting ftabins site which is really an upstart site. I do not know it well enough to comment.

You look for discussion in the discussion or chat sections, and for the files in the files section.
The receivers you are looking at are Pansat 2500, Pansat clones, Fortec Ultra.

AV has a couple of good threads here for starters.

There is NO SUBSTITUTE for reading and learning. The procedure is a little tricky, but it does work. One of the recent instructions from jvvh (the original author) Is to ignore his previous instruction to start with the jvvh 205 file, and to start with jvvh 208 file. Then proceed to jvvh_219 bin, stabilise yourself there. Then attempt the jvvh 220 BIN, if you want to.

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 129
Nalin, here is my new problem.
Tried to load the new jvvh_219.bin in my FLU converted to Pansat 2700 which worked great with jvvh_218 bin.
One was succesfull, the other started to show the horizontal flash lights which moved to the right, then start from left over and over.
I tried to load again jvvh_219.bin, program said everything is fine, same problem.
I remember this problem was described in this forum and there is a solution. Can you or someone else help ? thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Mysticm

Post Number: 11
Hey AV, I converted my FLU to a Pansat 2700 clone using the instructions I found in one of your other posts and then I got the Black Tyger Bin 03 from ftabins, after I flashed my converted flu with the black tyger bin, scanned for my channels, set the default key and I set the latest dish keys under 01 01, I noticed I couldn't find the 01 06 provider, or w/e it's called, but also, I noticed that all the normal channels were working, HBO, Comedy Central, w/e, except for the PPV channels. Is that the way it's supposed to be right now, or can you think of something that I may have done wrong?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4478
jvvh_Ukr_220.bin - 100% good. Recommended.

I loaded jvvh_Ukr_220.bin - from the jvvh_Ukr_220.zip file found in the fortec and the Pansat clone sections at

[link removed]

I loaded using BL updater 1.4 into an existing Pansat 2500 clone to 2700 conversion with jvvh_219 installed. I clicked write before the "b" showed up. Flawless upload. Waited till "on" came on the receiver. Then I exited from Bl updated and switched off the receiver.

After connecting to antenna and TV, I switch on, and found that all old things had gone. I immediately changed the user settings to current and particularly the current time/date manually.

I know that the Echo3 Sat is connected to DisEqC switch Port 3, so in Antenna set up, I selected Nimiq -91 and after changing the name to Echo 61.5, I deleted all TPs. I went into the setup, changed the switch to Port 3. Then I did a Blind Scan which was unbeleivably fast.

I then connected Echo 110 to Port 2 in antenna settings, and came out and did Blind scan - very fast indeed.

I then went into Cas and made sure that the autoroll was on. Actually by that time the keys had rolled in and the picture was there. I have kept the auto TP off for the time being.

I then went into Channel Edit, and renamed all Fav1-5 to my selected names. I also had done a Alphabet sort. I then set up my five favourite groups.

Everything is working fine and extremely fast, compared to the speed of the old 2500 clone.

So far after testing for 2 hours, I can say that it is an excellent BIN for converted Pansat 2500 clones and probably for all conversions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4479
The above post does not in any way imply that the black tyger 03 bin is inferior. I have not used it, because I usually get the jvvh BINs from the ftatalk site.

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 50
Hi Nalin/AV/LK,

What about chancysand's 220T bin on Totalfta. Is it same as jvvh220 for converted 2700? Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1328
If that bin is actually out, then it's for the Pansat 2500 clones .... TOTALLY different than JVVH bins

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 51
Hi AV,

It looks like it is for converted 2700.

C/P from totalfta.

Chancysand_220T_serial_bin FLU/2500 to 2700

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ ALL

Thanks

Go to Chancysand for CS_220T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial and you load it over any JVVH bins

Load Chancysand CS_220T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial over any of the JVVH bins, I used the 2500 to 2700serial Loader box off bin in loader turn box on and hit write when it starts flashing. but use what ever loader works for you

NOTE:
after loading 220T serial bin hit 8282 and set key default and then do scan, all is good
A/R on bev & D/N Also if you got a channel list save it before loading 220T bin

ALSO
Thanks to Chancysand for the 220T FULL jTAG BIN for person can't load through serial
NOTE: If you need all sats do a factory reset

ALL BINS, LOADER and text is in the folder file
Attached Files Chancysand_220T Serial.zip (1.51 MB, 127 views)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4501
Gary Mann : This has been spelled out at least 12 times in the last 4 days.

Genine Pansat 2700
Use BL 220 or Tivo Or vortex 220 and matching 27.02 loader.

Clone Pansat 2700
Tivo Or vortex 220 and matching 27.02 loader.

Converted Pansat 2700 (converted from FLu or 2500)
Use jvvh conversion BINs - latest is jvvh_UKR_220.bin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4502
Gary Mann : I just read your post. Chancysand seems to have come out with a clone safe BIN for the conversions! This is great news. If it is posted at a reliable site like Totalfta, then what we have is a final solution and more continuing support than anything else.
Let us know your experience, but it seems OK from what your post says.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Nalyn, I asked a question above for you above.
Here it is again: I tried to load the new jvvh_219.bin into a FLU converted to Pansat 2700 working with jvvh_218.bin. I get only horizontal lights that moves to the right.
I tried to load again, same result.
What should I do:
- try a s/w conversion 2700 to 2500
( and a 2500 is the same as FLU ? )
or
- do a JTAG
thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4503
john johnson : Sorry, I must have missed it. I would not deliberately ignore you.

Try reloading jvvh_218 again, and then go for jvvh_219
Try reloading jvvh_208_1.bin again (immediately after powering), and then go for jvvh_219
Try jvvh_UKR_220.bin

Above all try the latest Chancy BIN posted at totalfta. See Gary Mann's post and my latest response to him.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13382
AV...Jvvh bins are for 2500 clones that are converted to a 2700 clone...and they all work on genuine or clones 2500's and the Flu, once they are converted......there are 4 different convetrted bins out now..

Gary...U are correct chancy 220 and jvvh 220 and the other converted 220 bins, are all used by converted 2500's to 2700 clones..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4524
Gary Mann : It was very astute of you to spot this BIN. I have started a new thread for it and would appreciate it,if you try it and post there.
AV has already reported success.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1332
LK,

What I mean is, you cannot load Jvvh bins into an unconverted unit. Am I right? Please correct, buddy!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1333
That Chancysand 220T bin is working fine with autoroll, fast sat scan, etc. I think it'll also work on the unconverted units.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Nalin, AV, LK, AV, my problem is described a few posts above.
I tried Nalin's advice to reload various jvvh_*** bins, no fix.
fortecstarSTB.exe is used at all times.
Then I went to Chancysand zip file and I see two bin files ( one 1024 kb, one is 448 kb ). I assume the big one is to s/w jtag the unit, the second is the new 220 bin.
I loaded the big one, no fix.
I loaded both, no fix.
The loader indicates transfer is successful in all cases.
What do they mean by " hit 8282 " in the CS_220T.txt file ?
The middle horizontal line light keeps on moving one at a time from left to right to left on the 4 LEDs. Any more suggestions ?
Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4536
john johnson: You have done the best you can. The only comment I will make about your efforts, is the use of fortecstarSTB.exe
BL Updater 1.4 is THE LOADER OF CHOICE
Whether this will make a difference in your case, I do not know, but it is worth a try loading eh Chancy BIN using BL updater 1.4

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Nalin, I used the BL Updater 1.4 ( included in the Chancysand's zip file ) to load various jvvh_** bins or the chancy's bin.
Same problem. Is it time for JTAG ( to bring it back to FLU ) or there is something else to try ?
thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4544
john johnson:

JTAG to fortec or directly to Chancy 220 using full jtag. You are an expert any way.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13396
U have ----- night rider lights, flash the bin correctly using rear switch...and its all about the TIMING...use 2 hands...do NOT Jtag unless U have absolutely NO power!

it appears the blind is leading the blind here about these converted 220 bins..

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
LK, last I check I'm not blind ( yet ). I'm just asking questions and expect to get answers.
You may be right about re-loading the bins and how important TIMING is but while there is no clear sequence on how to time the power switch and the " download " click it appers that luck is very important.

Nalin, I'm not an expert. Except the people who write bins, boot files, loaders, etc. ( f/w ) and the ones who design FTAs ( h/w ) who else is an expert ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4552
john johnson : You tried all possible options. My main standby in terms of technique has been:-
<i>Keep on hand on the receiver switch and the other hand on the mouse ready to write. Turn on receiver and immediately and click the mouse.
In working with the jvvh bons, I noticed that I could use that method with jv27_205_1, but not with jvvh_208_1. With that and withe later bins up to217, I had to wait for the "b" to appear before clicking.
With the jvvh_218 ,219 and jvvh_UKR_220, I could click before the "b" appear and get a good burn.
The Chancy instructions are explicit - you have to click immediately after power on. The full-jtag BIN instructions are diffent and you will have to follow the 2700 methodology.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Nalin, on this broken unit "b" never appears as all I see are horizontal lights.
I'll try more before I give up.
I can download each and every time and burn over and over the flash. It may be a reset problem
( but I don't have schematics, nor do I know how the f/w works inside ).

Were can I find the full-jtag BIN instructions for the 2700 ? thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4557
[link removed]

2700 Rougesat jtag package "how to" with screenshots

C & P
Here's a how to I made with screenshots of what you should see when using the rougesat 2700 jtag package.
Attached Files
How to use software - Rougesat 2700 Jtag package - with screenshots .pdf (126.5 KB)

**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--

[link removed]

Pansat 2500 jtag file and instructions

I didn't see any jtag files here and I just saw a question about it so here ya go... build your own jtag for about $1 and follow the instructions included and you will be up and running in about 5 minutes from a dead receiver...
Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files
idiotjtagrepair2500.zip (1.53 MB)
[link removed]

fortec repair file.zip

for those in need, all you need is here
Attached Files
fortec repair file.zip (1.49 MB,)

[link removed]

This should help those that has a bad 2500 to 2700 conversion get those dead receivers up and going no jtag needed!
Testes and working
Attached Files
jtagless 2500 to 2700 repair.zip (536.9 KB)

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Nalin, thanks. I have a h/w diagram for the FLU jtag ( posted on a new thread by me ) and I plan to JTAG the unit if the re-load gets me nowhere.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us