Channel Problem

Username: Panchalvs

Post Number: 1
I Have Pansat 2700E and anytime i watch any channel it black out after 2 minutes and after 30 seconds it comes back and it repeats after every 2 minutes, is there any new bin released?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1601
Go back to the previous bin.

Post Number: 2
I already changed the bin to the previous one

Gold Member

Post Number: 1606
Is it working? What sats are you pointing at and what equipment. You really need to provide more information in order to get help. I'm not good at the guessing game.

Post Number: 3
I have Pansat 2700 E and its pointed at 61.5 West and i m using eckostar 3ku

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1392
V: The latest BIN, I think is 291, which gives the freexing and spontaneous reset ptoblems you were facing. To get all the channels on Echo 3, you are going to need this BIN.
The previous BIN 290 wont give you the viewing problems, but you will miss the channels you are trying to watch.
BIN 291 is needed if you want to watch SET, SETMX, ZEETV, ZCINE, B4U.

Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Post Number: 9
i'm having the same problem with my pansat 2700A (not a clone)on bin 291 facing on Nimiq 1. I tried my 288 bin but the same problem happened. Should I go down to 290 bin ? I heard the new map 57 caused this. Will this be fixed with different bin or is it the end for my pansat ? please help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1398
If you are scanning BEV, you will need BIN 291. You will get some picture freezes and sometimes a total reset, but, on the whole, you will be able to watch TV. BIN 290 is robust, but does not address the Map 57 calls problem, and you may not get too many channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
thanks nalin but can the pansat 2700a handle the new
Map 57 speed streams ? or will a new bin later on fix the freezing issue ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1614
I wouldn't worry too much about the rummor running around about harware being too slow. Fact is the Fortec, Pansat and most clones are no different in hardware then the DN 301 and 311. While I can't speak for the 301, I know for fact the 311 is still working fine even when the full MAP57 had been implemented back in the summer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1401
Read Lolol's post. This is typical of posts about 2700A and 291 BIN in other sites as well. I am sure lolol and others did not imagine their problems

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/316934.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
thanks a lot Nalin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1407
PRFRMNJ : If you are interested in knowing a bit more about speeds of processors, I have posted today in King's corner for advanced users.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/300311.html

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 994
New files have been released, they claim to have those problems corrected....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1627
Nalin - I already knew that info! Thanks anyway. The point I was trying to make was that so long as the 311 is still working (with the MAP57) then all FTA receivers should have no problem as their hardware is pretty much the same. Same processing speeds and same bus speeds.

Unless DN does a masive upgrade to these receivers, the rummor about older FTA Receivers is nothing more then that, a rummor...

Of course the newer models will process a lot faster, but the software itself is still being written based on oder processing speeds and memory. But I do know like anything else in life, the 311's will eventually become obsolete and the newer 322's will replace them and software will be written for faster processors and higher memory capabilities.

Post Number: 4
Thanks Everybody

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
it's been fixed 4 now
for a sec. I thought my receiver was slow
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help