Bin 291 for original pansat2700A

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 44
Is any one else having freezing problems with the new bin file 291 thats for original pansat 2700A? ever since i downloaded that bin its giving me problems, so i went back and downloaded the 288 and it works just fine. i believe that 291 had a map 57 ECM fix but that hit is almost useless and 288 works just fine.

any ideas are appereciated
regards

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1378
lolol: The latest two files to fix the mini-ECM of the last few days are:
291 for Pansat 2700A
288 for Pansat 2500
There is a 288T for pansat clones.
All these fiels have one problem in common. Freezing and sudden resets every 20-40 minutes at unexpected times. Also, on the 288T at least, the autoroll does not work when you install.
If you are scanning BEV ot Echo 3 (61.5W) on DN, use the 291 for 2700A, and suffer it out till there is new BIN. Otherwise I suggest you stick to 290.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1589
These bins were never fully tested because by the time they came out, the MAP57 call was lifted and therefore they are pretty much in a testing stage. I was told that new bins would have been out within 48 hours, however this was a day or so ago, so it may be more of the same from last summer where bins were promissed every week and they never did.

While this is not the case with the 288t bins - Normally Bins ending with "T" are BL common designation for Bins with Tivo Codes. Chancy identifies his bin with a "t" at the end normally using the small letter "t'. This however, can go unnoticed by many. Make sure when you download one of these that the description of the bin actually says it's clone safe and the author (who 99% will be Chancy) is stated in the description. He does Identify his bins with "t", but so does BL to identify Bins with Tivo codes, so please be careful.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
got you both, thanx for your inputs..
regards

Gold Member

Post Number: 1412
New BIN for Pansat 2700A/E is 292 released today at
http://www.future-fta.info
It is stated to solve the freezes and resets that you were expereinceing with 291 BIN

THIS BIN IS NOT FOR CLONES

Username: Gandoff

M A X F T A, Potville USA

Post Number: 1
Also bro make sure to jtag your pansat before u lode this bin Blacklist had a special notice for this on irc if u dont now how to do this post here and i will teach u.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7320
what?...U have to Jtag the 2700 BEFORE U load bin 292?...never heard such a thing... its not posted at ANY sites or al7bartk, Future's sister Pansat site, which Leaker is the straw boss..

IF BL made a file that requires a Jtag before uploading, then he should be banned from ALL sites!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1652
LK - I don't think he/she even knows what a JTag is or what it's used for...

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 117
gandoff ARE U ON CRACK?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
lol i am not that stupid!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 647
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 800
Gandoff, I don't know how to do it, teach me.

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 118
gandoff why dont you call yourself jack as*s instead of jtag. hahahah

Bronze Member
Username: Labait

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 76
Funny, i downloaded the 291 bin file and didnt Jtag, dont know how to Jtag. but cant see how i need to do that. I'm running good

Gold Member

Post Number: 1431
robert: if 291 works, 292 is better. 291 has some freeze ups. 292 is available from many sites.
You do not have to jtag. Somebody posted either as a joke or was unaware of what he was saying.

Bronze Member

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 78
sorry meant 292, type-o and figured that someone was just a snapperhead. i dont know how to Jtag but i know whats involved. read more type less i do. (or try):-)

Bronze Member

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 79
speaking of which. LK not sure why but cant download the file on DSSComuni*ty, had to grab it from DSStes*ter. maybe it was just me and my crappy connection

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 583
Is it just me or is their a ECHO in this thread...........?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 656
So, just 2 be clear:

Will the 292 fix the freezing and "scrambled channel" message on Nimiq 1? On a Pansat 2700?

I can't bring a chick over for a movie if it's gonna keep freezing...lol

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 585
LoL on the chick freezing

yes it is claimed it will fix the freezing

Run over to HERE and get it!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 657
Upload

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 588
No prob Bud

Post Number: 3
just cuz u guys dont now how to jtag you dont have to get all huffy lol.u need to do some research before u open your mouths lol.

ok for the one smart dude who asked for help here u go bro:
u need to take a null modem cable and cut it off near the connecter at one end.u can save the connecter for something else.just set it aside.peel back the plasctic covers of the wires and you will see nine little wires in there. Take the black one which is #5, this is the ground, and strip it back far enough to be able to wrap it around a small magnet. u can get one at any walmart just about 2" long. u need this for the ground, dont fortget this part!!!!!!!!

next u take all the other wires strip them back about 4" and twist them together into 1 braid. this is your jtag connecter head, just make sure u never touch the magnet with it.

now, unplug your stb and:
next unscrew the back and bottom screws on your stb, and lift off the top cover. u will see on the right side-if u look from the front-that there is a series of jumpers. u are going to put the jtag connecter head into jumper #2--that is the second one away from u--looking from the front. stick it down inside and secure with a piece of electrical tape. now secure the ground wire and magnet to the side of the box, any part as long as the magnet touches metal.

now all u have to do, is plug in your box, and turn on the rear rocker switch. wait 10 seconds and turn of. there u go your done. now u can load the file and not worry!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
downloaded 292 without any jtag, works fine!

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 37
is that really how to jtag an stb (pansat2700)

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 39
292 works perfect thks futurefta

Bronze Member

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 80
Ohh Ohhh Ohhh, i can see someone coming and and saying a few words..I'm standing by and seeing what happens. Hopefully he wont let me down. could realy use a good lauph

Post Number: 5
lolo and grub guys it may be working now but u better watch out the clone kill in the file will shut down yur original boxs too! u better hope u are watching when the clone message comes up cuz u have about 20 min to get that file out of there or jtag or its lights out no nightrider no nothin. u better jtag now just follow my instructions dont say i didnt warn u!
BTW: BL was on IRC again last nite and said same thing again. if yur box gets the clone kill it will be dead no come back. that is why he said u have to jtag now not later!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 893
gandoff,u shure it's pot ur smokin and not crack?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1450
gandoff : You seem to be a knowledgable person about jtaging, etc. Is it possible that your "bad experice" with the BL BIN was because you loaded it into a clone thinking that it was a real 2700A ?
In the 2500/2700 line there are many clones floating arount that are almost indistinguishable from the real thing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1714
"Knowledgeable"???? Right. If he was then he would have realized that the only time you JTAG is when you've currupted the programing to where you can't even get it to turn on. That's why you JTAG, to correct that problem. If you get your bins from the person who creates them then you wouldn't have a problem. of course I'm sure Nalin will repeat that all over the forum to make it self look good. Fact is:

If you are looking for original files then go to FutureFTA for Pansat files.

If you are looking for Clone files then go to Al7bar. tk and get them from Chancy himself.

Last but not least - You can load a clone safe file onto a original receiver and it will work, but you can load an original Blacklist bin onto a clone - It will Die...

Bronze Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 59
Hey guys I have a question. --right now I have 278 Bin for clone 2700A. I know that 292 clone safe is not out yet! --AND I AM WAITING FOR IT-- But I am looking for another newer BIN then what I have which will bring back some of the channels that I lost. PLEASE RECOMMEND which bin is safer and that I can use to get the channels back!!! someone please help! thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1720
Load 290 which was the last good working bin. 291 had gliches and 292 has no clone release as of yet. Best bet would be to go with 290..

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 60
well that 290 can u lead me to a site where i CAN get it which is clone safe! and one more question would it solve my prob with missing channels or it would have the same effect as my current BIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1519
Jalal Mehta: Clone safe 292 is still not available.

Jalalbhai: One alternative is to load the clone safe 291 file. I have Not tested it.
The other alternative is to load the latest clone safe 290c, which is more tested.
Make sure you extract the files before uploading.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-2700-files-font-b/pansat-270 0-clone-safe-291-mark-7-a-118866.html

pansat 2700 clone safe 291 mark 7

**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
The other alternative is to load the latest clone safe 290c, which is more tried and tested.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-2700-files-font-b/pansat-c-2 700-290v1-tivo-115645.html

Pansat-C 2700 290v1 Tivo

This is the 290v1 Clone Safe Beta Test
Use the Pansat-C 2700 Downloader 27.01......
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-...tml#post740781

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 61
I was thinking the 290v1 or 290C..but what do u mean by "extract the files before uploading." I have the CORD to transfer the file into my comp to the BOX but do i have to do anything else b 4 i transfer it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1528
After downloading the files from the site to your computer, you extract the BIN file from zipped files that you have downloaded. To do that you need winzip.exe, available for free trial from www.winzip.com
I strongly suggest that for this first effort of yours you get help from some computer hobbyist.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 62
Hey PRFRMNJ and Nalin Nyda ...I wanna say thank you for your help! I got the da!M channels back with using 290 clone safe BIN.. again thanks for all ur help! P.S. I am still waiting for 292 clone safe!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1724
If you are running windows XP you don't need a winzip program as windows has a selfextarcing features built in the operating system.

If you can't find the bin file in any of the links provided above you can get it at this link.

[link removed]

Last but not least, the only reason I recommend the 290 vice the 291 is because of the freezing and reboot issues the 291 has. Notice the one in the link I provided is the 290v1

Gold Member

Post Number: 1538
Jalalbhai: You are right. Something is better than nothing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1725
Jalaj - We are all waiting for the Bin. LOL. I've got a couple of units that I have already tested the original bins, but I like using the clone safe bins as well to test them out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1726
BTW - Your Welcome.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 63
hey something better then nothing! i guess ill try to get on later tom to check if 292 clone safe is posted or not! but Sh!t appreciate all the help and insights on all this BIN stuff! PE@CE

Username: Drouss36

Lorne, N-b Canada

Post Number: 1
hi dont know who gone read this but i want to know how i know if a pansat2700a its a clone i look everywhere and cant fine the imformation please help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1584
There are two new BINs out for 2700 clones at dsstester site. They are stated to be clone safe.
I have not tested them. Try at your own risk
VorteX_87VX_070125_2902.zip
070125_292_api(MARK 7).rar

http://www.dsstester*com/files.php?cat=14
Replace * with . in above url.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us