Out With Cool*Sat, In With Viewsat?

Bronze Member
Username: Tritip

Post Number: 17
I have a cool*sat 5000 and after reading LK's post about cool*sat support possibly down the drain, I'm wondering if I should buy a viewsat 2000 xtreme. Are the viewsat 2000 xtreme receivers user friendly like the cool*sat 5000's?

Bronze Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 74
Don't know what you mean, all my cools*t still up and running?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Guys,

This is a copy of a post from the Norwest group taken from another forum. This is apparently a false rumor:

" Re: Cool*sat users I would like your help
LMFAO what rumor. You mean from the psycho female that has been going around posting we left and many other crazy things.

For anyone to listen to her would make them just as Psychotic. We use to respect her alot before she went off the deep end. 1 word MEDICATION take it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjoe
please post that we have not been dumped the rumor going on here states that the nor group is not putting out new bins for cool*sat. is this true? i think you guys are the best at what you do. so please post a update to this rumor. thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Tritip

Post Number: 20
Hey Boyce, so the post by LK https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/225363.html
is false?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
The post above is copy and paste from another forum, which post by Norwest group.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2626
What would U expect the NEW Norw group to put out!....LMAO!....THINK, use your head!

"yes its true, they all left us. we're don't have much expertise and will be your new group'"

Oh yeah that would be publicity for coo*lsat sales!

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 77
Well i hope it works out ..only had my coolsa_t since march and thinks its great..never even heard of Hubtech before..is it just me or does this hubtetch hts 2100s look exactly like the cool 5000Upload

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 78
A few quotes from site admins and mods on other sites.

no truth to the rumor at all norwest is still alive and kickin workin on a new release as we speak...... adding some wanted features i believe as the last release is still going strong.

The fact that the rumour states the Norwest guys went back to Korea tells you it;s bullsh1t right there. The Norwest guys are all Canadian.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
I don't know Norwest group personally, so I can't talk for them, but after I read from couple other forum, luck I still have my brain which I use alot, I believe they never left, false rumor may be send out by other band sale, who know?!

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 79
Yes false rumour. happy to say.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2628
Coo*lsats and all most geniune receivers are ALL made in Korea...and thats where the coders are for coo*lsat....and most clones are all from China..Canada hasn't supported or even repaired coo*lsats in MANY months!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 316
LK, you're not going to stick around for the fun tonight?
Tons of newbb here.
It's like fish in a barrel!!!

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 80
For repair in Canada ,Coolsa*ts are repaired in Windsor, Ontario. thats were you send your unit along with your RMA form.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2629
Not in many MONTHS!...only USA does repairs now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2630
Is this the death of Coo*lsat in Canada?

Coolsatrepair.ca says no more repairs! - 1 Day Ago (this was posted a few months ago)

Coolsatrepair.ca has made a public announcement stating they will no longer do repairs for coolsatusa. All CA repairs are now being directed to info@coolsatusa .

Here are my thoughts on it....
Coo*lsat oh Coo*lsat
Look...I dont want to seem as though I don't know when to let up, but it just seems as though it is one thing after another after another. It appears as though you enjoy the lime light.
Let's start with the poor Canadians. Just what are they supposed to do know that there is no repair in CA for them. I am sure that you read the news as well as the rest of us, CA doesn't want FTA receivers in their country. Now because of all the delays in parts delivery and a few other issues that won't be listed here, you have sawn off all connections with a large group of "Supporting" consumers. They have been left out to dry by you Freetech. You will probably say......no, they can just send their stbs to the US for repair. Well, number one...it will cost MORE. Number two it will Take LONGER. Number three, CUSTOMS will have a feild day with this. They don't want the FTA stbs in CA. I'm sure they will allow them into the US, but what happens when it is time to return shipment to CA? All the money spent on YOUR product by Canadians and this is what they get in return.
Now for US consumers....Are we next.?

No agendas......just the facts.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 81
I hear what you are saying..i am just going by what i read on coolsa*t canada web site.

5 April 2006: A new Service Depot in Canada will open shortly. Please contact info@cools*tusa.com for more detail.

I contacted them 2 weeks ago when i though i may need to send my stb for repair, they sent me back an RMAFORM with the Windsor,On address.

thats all i am going by..i still have the pdf form if you want to have a look just let me know.

cheers

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
Perhaps with the close proximity of Detroit to Windsor Ontario, they will use the Windsor location as a shipping point, then have them dropped off for repairs across the boarder? Just a thought. Though it might be too much of a hassle.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2632
Remember the NORW group is gone and a new inexperienced group replacing it..I am just having many doubts about cool*sats lately, especially with many sites NO longer selling them..."out of stock" excuses...the bomb of the 6000....customs delays, but weirdly ONLY for coolsats...no more Canadian coo*lsat repairs...less and less software...then I say, if it smells like shi*t, then it usually is shi*t...I have been watching coo*lsat stumble more and more now, but how far is to be seen...but I think hard..

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 82
Well lets wait and see in the next few day's.

Cools*t / NorWest Rumors shot down
Certain persons have seen to it that many posts are made that Cools*t and Norwest are gone, not the same people and other things.

What I can tell you for a fact is
1.Ceo Eric returned home from over seas yesterday from a business trip.

2.It was a solo trip.

3.There is 4 new boxs coming and we should start seeing them come in around the last of this month. That does not mean the end user will see them at that time for sale but that they will be here for preview.
CS7000/CS7100/CS7200PVR/CS8000 HD

I am not saying that things can't or won't change but simply that we know of the new boxs and of the trip.
The full details I am not prvie to.
New files should be relesed within the next 2 days and There will be some improvements to the current system.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
For testing, no matter what, after you load the bin file, for sure warranty is gone, either you pay local dealer or manufactory to fix it, you still need to pay, same old story for those Dave & B*V box. I never have lunch with Canada or US Custom, so I don't know how they think of STB, but I can't find a reason why I need worry about them? If STB going to fix, it mean which is death, after fix, it will load with the factory bin like new. I still can buy STB every where in CA, patsat viewsat cools*at and those clone box?! what is the point. Beside who know another band, one day may be coder quit the job or leave, then what, the sky will not fall. THAT IS THE TEST.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2633
IF U look at many DSS dealer sites, U will see its OBVIOUS that Coo*lsat is not available MUCH of the time and NOT the big seller they once were...hey I don't care what U think or say and how hard U try to dispute my observations and opinion, I was just trying to give some people WHO LISTEN a heads up about the direction I feel that Coo*lsat is headed....I'm trying to warn and help some less knowlegeable, less experienced, and less opiniated newbies...not argue with people like U Boyce...U already know it all and have all the answers..U are the man here!....LMAO

Unbeleivable...cannot voice an honest opinion or try and give some newbies a heads up on this site.... U get attempted castration and slam dunked by another, no matter what U do here..and these are the SAME people who beg U for the keys one day, then kick U like a dog the next....the SAME ones who said I had an ego and COURTESY problem..LMAO...many 2 faces here..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Not again!!
Why I need argue with you, I posted coolsa*t information about what I know. And I will send out the information which I CONFIRMED. Not I heard my friend's brother inlaw who's friend's sister...etc. I just bought 2 new cl 6000 two week ago, and buy one 5000 this morning for my work mate, really don't know what are you talk about, even don't know why you need keep argue about something you can't proved is ture, I said that many times I can't talk for ERIC or coolsa*t service despot. So let the ppl design what they want.
Did I question about anyone's honest? Too bad I search all my post, but I can't find one. The question is "How can you know it is true ?"
My name is Boyce mean I am not the man yet ( on training wheel), I am forever newbie. That why I like to learn to be a man, not a crying baby.
Oops, lucky I didn't and I don't need BEG you the key?!! Beside I never KICK you like you kick other.
Oh well, make it easy why you don't tell me that you own here, if you say jump, I have to answer how high!?
Don't cry, I have a candy which can share with you LOL!

I come here to share information, not argue.

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
I think we have better we could be doing right now Boyce than throwing fuel on a fire.
There is a key change going on and you're posting this????

Gold Member

Post Number: 2634
STFU Boyce...U sarcastic basterd...U talking about not having lunch with customs, so u don't know how they feel or their opinion...and how U found a place and bought 3 coolsats (big deal)...then U imply I post false info, when I only state my opinion...then U imply that I started trouble, not U, and NOT U being sarcastic either..stop your phoney BS pal...or U don't understand the English language still...I don't know which it is that U are doing....either U are illiterate and do not comprehend...or faking illiteracy and ignorance..and I can tell when U are being sarcastic and bashing me for NO reason...but U say I am doing that to U..U are really messed up dude!

and why are U calling me a baby..and who is telling U to jump...are U on crack?...U are making no sense!...your attitude, post and words are all twisted..U need help in either language skills and comprehension ...or brain and mental attitude...not sure which it is..

Bronze Member
Username: Qasim

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 16
any body have the new key

Gold Member

Post Number: 2635
so what if the keys change...let them!...just input new ones or use an autoroll...it no biggie...a monkey can do it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
STFU Boyce...U sarcastic basterd...U talking about not having lunch with customs, so u don't know how they feel or their opinion...and how U found a place and bought 3 coolsats (big deal)...then U imply I post false info, when I only state my opinion...then U imply that I started trouble, not U, and NOT U being sarcastic either..stop your phoney BS pal...or U don't understand the English language still...I don't know which it is that U are doing....either U are illiterate and do not comprehend...or faking illiteracy and ignorance..and I can tell when U are being sarcastic and bashing me for NO reason...but U say I am doing that to U..U are really messed up dude!

and why are U calling me a baby..and who is telling U to jump...are U on crack?...U are making no sense!...your attitude, post and words are all twisted..U need help in either language skills and comprehension ...or brain and mental attitude...not sure which it is..

Tyler, am I throwing fuel on fire?

whatever, dude?! you can cry as loud as you want, but too bad , No NO, no candy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
For newbie please download the keymaster V2, it get the latest keys. And don't buy the clone if you want to buy a new stb.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
It can download from dss*tester.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 2637
Boyce...U are WRONG again..Keymaster is solely owned and developed by dsscommunity/dsscentral...the keys comes from those sites ONLY...

KeymasterV2 has NOTHING to do with dsstester..other than dsstester and many other sites have gone to dsscommunity, downloaded the utility program and then post it at their own sites for others to download..

KeyRipper V2 is another great Utility also...developed by DssEvolution and available at most DSS sites..

Getkeys is another one that was developed by Bevkeys.c*om that is now outdated and obsolete..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
I don't know english still, I type (it can download from dss*tester.com) ,luck I know copy and paste

http://www.dss*tester.com/details.php?file=108

Gold Member

Post Number: 2638
If U don't know English then there is NO way U can comprehend what I say and my meaning or intentions in ANY of my posts posts here!!!!....U have NO right bad mouthing me when U don't even understand my language!!...obviously U need to mature, learn to listen rather than speak, and keep opinions to youself until U have a full grasp of the English language and what people like me are REALLY saying..U owe me an apology , BIG time dude!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Can you stop now, and READ twice what I post!

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
Does anyone have the new keys?
My receiver isnt working.
please help!!!!!
I've read a lot too.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 335
Tyler, maybe with Dora the explorer...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2640
Tyler...are U trying to say something to me or about me?...just what are your comments meant for?

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 153
Glad you're back, LK!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 339
Im Glad too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2642
I'm NOT!...but I have an agenda!

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
I was not saying anything about you, or making any comment. I was just trying to lighten the mood.
I see your point in your post to Boyce, and I tried earlier to ask him to refrain from continuing the argument. There really shouldn't have been one, these were just opinions on the future of cools@. One of the major drawbacks to posting in this and any type of electronic forum (and email too for those that are reading this) is TONE. You can not tell someone's tone when reading these posts. I'm a little (ok a lot) sarcastic at time, never meaning to be malicious, just funny. That's sometimes lost though because the tone isn't carried with the post. Someone actually called me a demi-god yesterday. I have to say I was saddened.
And so now that I've answered you, I have a question you. Were you DSS MAN?
I swear it was you... Too funny. Be honest... was it....And if it was, did you get the JM reference?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 342
LK need a real family. But Lk all us can be your great family. If you want you can add my messenger or go to my website. :-)

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 343
And LK i dont care do you think about me. Sit comfortable in your veteran chair i will stand here for a long time. But I pray when i will be and old lady im still cute, and not get bitter as you. Peace in the world.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 158
Shi-t, I just make a comment and it turns into a war.
This should be a place to archive knowledge not to find individuals differences or asking before reading.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2643
If U mean that recent nick DSS Man claiming to be Korean, NO that was NOT me...honestly...but I did see your posts and his and have no idea what the JM reference was about either, but was wondering.

I spent some time in Korea, and thought maybe the JM comment was related to that, but could not see the correlation..

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 345
My grandpa too spent some time in Korea. Johnner lk already start in another thread dont worry.

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
Not you!!! burn.
I though it was and noticed him on his first post.
Then called him (thinking you) on it.
The JM was reference to the 'stealth of an elephant', John Marrick. Not to say you look like him.
I'm really just digging myself deeper aren't I...
Never mind.
Stick around though. It's just too much fun not to. And no agenda, please?

And to Johnner, I am with your 10:44 post. But have to say I'm a little disappointed you never commented on my LNB holder post.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 347
i thinking post in your holder post, because not ever is about how to diging he need know too how to do the mix with water and cement. The right mix. And before kl think im a boy because i know about cement my grandpa was builder.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 160
Tyler Durden :

I don't know what post you are referring to:
But link it and I'll do my best to help!

P.S I was with no Internet Service for a short while maybe that's why!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 348
Welcome again Johnner.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 163
LOL Thanks... :-)

Username: Manny

Post Number: 7
HELLO all you cool/friendly people,,,many thanks for all the help & replies to my Qs,,,are there new keys for N2 as of today?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 350
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol Frank i know do you read first the thread: New keys and do you saw the new keys there with the date. Thanks for your joke.

Post Number: 8
lol Eva ,,,I'm new here can you take my hand & guide me through,,,take me to the thread plz :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
johnner,
Here it is.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/224237.html

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 351
i cant take very much. My husband is already reading my post lol (joke) But you can go to:https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html see all the New Threads REad down, where do you read new keys, bingo! go for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Oh well, after my dinner and a big dump, look like this post still so hot, guy please read, the key post many time already.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 354
Welcome again Boyce. Im from welcome committee.

Post Number: 9
thanks Eva,,,sorry didn't mean to get u in trouble,,,lol,,,but have you downloaded the latest/last bin,,,I've bin148 on mine ,,do I need to download the latest..?????

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 355
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/226163.html sorry i dont read in this thread information about your box, but if you read in this another thread do you can understand if i answer that question LK go to shoot me.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 356
There is many threads with the box name up, please go to these thread and post there. The nice guys go to answer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Hi Eva

Soy del comité agradable también

=P

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 357
PUes nos chavamos los dos.

Post Number: 10
thanks Eva im going there right now

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 358
You welcome.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Frank
If your stb is pansat 2700A(not clone) latest bin file is X-87BL_060511_270_epg_api_ on may 13th

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
Ok, one last post before I leave, and there's no sarcasm in it. Is the new bin for the pansat really the 270? I saw it today at ds cent after my 146 finally crapped out (I wasn't a fan of the 147 so I never bothered with the bug fix 148) and I was actually thinking it was for a clone? Let me know if anyone's using it and their thoughts.
And to LK, glad you here again; at least I think you are? Us small yappy dogs may be reading, posting and pasting like mad, but you're still the big dog we're all chasing. And will be for quite some time I imagine.
Later.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Tyler
don't count me, LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 37
Boyce .. go to sleep

tomorrow will be another day

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 38
good boy

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 167
147 is gone!, but 148 is working with no problem on Pansat 2700a

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
Yeah but what about the 270 that Boyce is talking about. That's the one I saw at d-central. I didn't even know it was release. To much time here and not enough reading at other sites. Boyce, have you tried it and if so any new features or anything?

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 170
Don't have a 2700 anymore so i can not try it, let me know if is any good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
I load it (got from future-fta) for my friend last 2 day,look like it fix the auto TP bug (not delete the channel when TP move), we both happy for it. BL do a great job!

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
Did you notice the post by Rob from 11:37 yesterday?
CS8000 HD!!!!. I'd really like closure to this CS issue because the HD would be nice to look forward to. Dont' want to get my hopes up though incase the CS are without support.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
I guess I will wait for a while, even my cool*sat 6000, I still can't find the factory bin yet, and base on how many people use those model, more people use , come out support more quicker than high end model.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 84
You can find your coolsa*t 6000 factory flash here.
http://forums.dsstester.*om/vbb/showthread.php?t=54588

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Thanks Rob
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us