Canada

Post Number: 2
E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 328
Sharuk: go to another forum with download support, and the best bin for now is 273t for pansat and clon

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2639
Grim...it appears the Spanish Eva Diaz nick is contadicting what U say...she must think she knows more than U too now..I know U've been around a while now and have gotten your feet really wet by now...she is a total newbie here who knows NOTHING but sure likes to strut her stuff and I guess she told U...what makes her the authority on the 273T bin being better than the 274T bin!....NOTHING!...except she thinks she can get away with bossing people around and being in control JUST because she uses a Spanish female nick...who is actually Kneegrows and Maple Leaf using another alias..

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 334
I love you too LK. The atraction is mutual. Remember your pills for high blood pressure, you can avoid another stroke. And Grim love and peace. Easy with me. Im the LK new obsession. lol
This place is great.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 336
lol wrong again LK i never use nick in all the web except (evadelparaiso) for emails account. And maybe I use internet before do you question to yourself what is that box? Remember do not dream about me. Only here you can think about me.
Love and Peace

Gold Member

Post Number: 2641
liar ska*nk..thats what I think of U...U are just an old troublemaker here with a new chick nick!

BTW...U are wrong about the bins to use also!

How can someone like U who allegedly has 2 young children to take care of , find time to work, post here all day and night, and post over 20x a day, while also watching children, being a mother, cooking, cleaning, educating your kids ....and maintain and design your own web site too! ....along with reading and teaching others about FTA....THATS A NICE TRICK!....I'm retired and have alot ot time to do whatever I want...but U are a mother of young children with your own web site too....cut the BS!....anyone with half a brain and add 1+1 =2, but NOT in your case!....U couldn't possibly be a good parent AND do all these other things U claim and hang here all day and night too!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 340
Yes i am and can read all your post too. Thanks for remember the great person and mother than I am, but you dont know i Have my own company too. And my two childs are great. Do you dont have family lk? We love veterans people too. You will be a great grandpa i know.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 341
and i hate thewebcam but for all your doubt you can see me online ever you want and my family too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2644
U are so full of BS...it stinks in here!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 346
You can corroborate any of this information, do not confuse my person with you person. Do you are an old man. Do you deserve my respects. So go to answer the thread. Lk look and learn. Welcome to 2000.

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 86
umm its 2006 LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 87
sharuk goto dsscomunity,com you can get the 274t bin and blacklist loader there if you need it.youll have to register but its free and youll find lots of good info without all the bull

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 164
The 274T has Auto TP too? Nice!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 353
Grim im stop in 2000 for birthday calendar. But you are correct welcome to 2006 :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2656
Another EVA reply which has nothing to do with the thread or problem...she/he is an OBVIOUS FAKE!...knows absolutely NOTHING about FTA...all her/his posts clearly demonstrated that tonight..

she/hecame to this site with a new alias and an agenda to start trouble with me, just as I always suspected!...a blind man can see that now!...the Spanish thread and speaking was "the HOOK" for me, knowing how I feel about immigrant bills in Congress etc, which I had posted about....then got all the Spanish on her side, pissed me off, then imaged herself as a helpful honest beautiful little innocent spanish business girl...WHAT A SCAM!

She/he is a FAKE!!! used to get rid of me here as have past troublemakers have tried!...SO OBVIOUS now..look at the time of her post 1:46am, but she is a young mother with 2 small children, a web site to maintain, another company she owns to operate, a home to maintain, and can still be here FAKING her FTA replies..SHE IS A TOTAL FAKE and LIAR!...

she/he is the mods and troublemakers here...she/he set me up and all of U up HOOK , LINE and SINKER!...EVA is a FAKE!!!!...a blind man can see thru this scam against me and the hoax being pulled on all of you..

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 24
I sense that someone is jealous of Eva...he's afraid that his english writing skills are not as good as hers. LK I can just picture you sitting behind your computer turning red getting all pissed off, jumping up and down, and hitting things..LOL You get so worked up! It's a freaking forum for crying out loud! Do you dream of Eva at night when you sleep? Give it a rest and talk FTA!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2670
STFU and pull up your pantie hose!...go away, your momma's calling U boy!

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 43
just ignore the Daman pussyboy

hes not worth a dump

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 117
your not worth u own deposit

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 35
i got pansat 2700
loosing channels

do u have fix or new key
need help

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 44
whatever . fuckface

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 36
I got pansat 2700
loosing channels on BEV

do u have fix or new key
need help

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
keep desires
tyo self punji

Gold Member

Post Number: 2674
shakenbake

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 29
Yep, he's jealous of Eva...his pant*ies are all bunched up!

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
just havin fun

Username: Qbee

Blackstock, ON Canada

Post Number: 6
LK is helpful.
DeMan and wakenbake, could you point me to one of your posts that were helpful? ... or one of Eva's that wasn't only helpful because it was a paste of one of LK's advice or something available on other sites?

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
you got me 6 post wonderboy/girl

Blackstock, ON Canada

Post Number: 7
I am a real newbie and hope this observation does not sound stupid ... but I have noticed that if I do a search of what I want to watch on the guide, and then erase all channels and do a scan, then, select a channel quickly, I can watch it for hours ... but when I try to change the channel - all are black screen. If this is the future of FTA - I can live with this!

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
btw fu

Blackstock, ON Canada

Post Number: 8
Yes, well I thank you - fm is a 2nd favourite pastime.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
gbee,
u newbie STFU

FM fornicating w/ males
flagot

Username: Hatem05

California

Post Number: 2
i'm traying to flash my fortec ultra with autoroll bin and this message appear flash update fail can u help me

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1419
LK. Go somewhere else Please!!! One of the other forums you claim to be at can put up with your whinning, but no more here. It's getting to be old news.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
have u ever dl a bin to your receiver

Username: Hatem05

California

Post Number: 3
no i'dont know how can u tell me please wakenbake

Gold Member

Post Number: 2684
flash failed is defecyive cable or serial port...

Bev will probably die today on every channel due to past Friday's major ECM, and there is NO fix in sight for maybe a few weeks...Dishnet could be next!

Maple...quit following me around like a little school girl in heat..

Username: Milla

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 3
hey guys am tryin to find a new key for my bell express vu on my fortec ultra. can anyone help? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us