Pansat 3500sd

Username: Bh4v

USA

Post Number: 1
Any one out there know if this site is good to buy from? and also if tat box would work wit an direct satellite? thanx http://www.freetoairdish.com/pansat_3500sd.htm

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 224
For the most part, sites other than this one have been recommended for purchases. I'm not saying it's a bad site to choose, I'm just saying it's not one of the most common ones listed when the question has been posed before.
As for the question on the box, you'll have to put in a little effort and find out on your own. Read some of the post here and then if you feel you must, ask the question again.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 219
This box do not is for direct tv channels, but if you set this box you can receive N2 or BEV channels. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/221275.html

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 136
Pretty cool Bh4v

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
Johnner,
I like my LNB holder better!!!Upload

Username: Bh4v

USA

Post Number: 2
Thanx 4 all the answer 2 the question but i was wonderin if some 1 could also explain the thing wit upgrading the program on the pansat 3500 sd. Do i do it wit the sd card or by the cable? And if any1 know where i could get the cable it would be really helpful thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 226
Bh4v,
The SD card would be used to load any software (bins), so there is no need for the cable.
If a cable is not included with the purchase (they sometimes are), you would pay about the same for an SD card reader/writer for your computer (if you don't have one already) as you would for the cable.

Username: Shemer

Duluth, GA United States

Pansant 3500sd users. Is any one knows how to be abel to watch Wisdom chanell (264) and Food Network (110)?

Duluth, GA United States

Post Number: 3
Pansant 3500sd users. Is any one knows how to be abel to watch Wisdom chanell (264) and Food Network (110)?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 221
Do you need rescan, maybe check your lnb in installation, Antenna setup. Do you can delete all channels and scan again or delete satellite and scan. Im see know food in Echo 8.6 Down frequency 12268 before 12297 Echo 7. I Delete all channels and sometimes scan again.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 222
Tyler do you post the picture of my neighbor. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
If she is your neighbour, tell me where you live....PLEASE!!!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 225
lol Maybe do you dont like she speaks only in spanish language. :-) lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
You are a trouble maker ;)
I only speak the language of love!!!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 226
:-( so sorry i never want that, im only want help people.

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
I know you do. Keep it up.
p.s. the language of love is Italian!!! LOL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
doobie shemer, food is on echo 7

for echo 7 (119), scan tp 4 (12268) channel 110.

Wisdom has been renamed 'Lime'. still the same channel number 264, tp 3 (12253) on echo 8

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 230
O_O i see food in echo 8.6 in the same (12268)than you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
check here Eva. lists e7 having food.
http://www.lyngsat*com/packages/dish119_sid.html
and here too.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 233
I believe in your post, only i am surprise than i see food in another, but in many instance i can see the same channel in different satellite in the same tp. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Yeah, I've seen that too, sometimes when I'm scanning 119 I'll pick up channels from 110 in shared tps. It's a pain in the butt.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 238
Tyler are you there? need help

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 16
Check out the Neusat SP 6000 with USB Hard Drive uploads at http://www.extremesats.com

Duluth, GA United States

Post Number: 4
Many thanks, it is all new to me... no idea how to optemize the satellite setup parameters so i could watch all i want.
Any idea?
Is there any list of complete set up?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2578
hey Eva and Tyler ...why don't U take your little flirtations to a chat room....the puppies in heat routine is getting ridiculous..I don't care what U do, but U don't have to make a stage performance out of it!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 241
LK you dont make the same issue writeme in different threads? Or you are writeme about dss issue? lol Take a rest.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2595
Yoio o÷añoie(ñaéo) iiaaaæeaaao aioe-aiaeeaiñeea eaaaeu e aioe-aiaeeéñeeé ycue, aiaiyueé ....., oae iaieoeoa ia eaii ycuea, Au oioeoa, ææaoa aiaeeaiñeeé oeaa e iooe ... e iieacuaaaoa iauaa eiee÷añoai disrepect aey añaai aiaeeéñeiai ycuea, aiaiyuaai ÷eaiia caañü ... Aaa syas aai oiioi, e iia aieæia ciaoü ie÷eio, iia yaeyaoñy 11 aiyie newbie caañü, eoi - Purto Ricans ..., e Purto Ricans ia ieaoyo ieeaeeo iaeiaia e iiaoo ñaaeaoü oi, ÷oi iie oioyo a eaii iañoa, iie oioyo ... oae, añee ñaycü ñ iauañoaaiiiñoü iiæao aiieoü yoe oioiu eo, y aiai, iicaieyao AYAI oioiai oaceñia oeaia, ÷oi y oiiii ooaeeñy, ÷oiau ñicaaoü e aaæaoü ñiaaiaiiué .. oiioi oaiaü aai aaiaiai, ÷oiau ñiaaoü yoi!

Username: Darneld15

Hi guys, I am a new kid on the block. My Pansat 3500 went down. I used to be able to get all the PPV channels on 110 and 119. Can't find the guy that sold it to me a few months ago. Does anyone know where I can get the chip re-programming firmware or software, so I can restore it? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
James,
Thanks for posting in the appropriate thread. It's appreciated.
You can go here:
http://dsscommunity*com/ (remove the * and replace with . )
You'll be looking for bin 145.
Here are some loading instructions

How to Load and Save Files to the Pansat 3500S

3500 - THE SD/MMC WAY:

Insert virgin SD/MMC card into receiver.

Press [menu]

Select [SD Memory]

Note: Receiver will automatically create 3 directories on the card:

CH Data Backup
Code Backup
MP3

(For Virgin cards only -Take the card out at this point and load your unzipped bin or channel list file to the card in the appropriate directory. Now put the card back in and re-access via menu as stated above.)

Select bin file in appropriate directory, main directory, [ch data backup] or [code backup]

Press [OK]

Select [data restore]

Press [OK] to load, receiver will automatically load, confirm, then reboot.

TO SAVE DATA

Insert SD/MMC card into receiver.

Press [menu]

Select [SD Memory]

Select an appropriate directory, main directory, [ch data backup] or [code backup] by using [up or down arrows] and [OK]

Press RED button in left bottom corner of remote.

Name your file on the alphanumeric screen file by scrolling via [arrows] to next character and then pressing [OK] for each character or [del] to correct a character. To save selected name, press [OK] on the alphanumeric screen.

Bin File will then write automatically to the correct directory.

Size of files:
CH = 352 kb
Code = 768 kb

Use GREEN button (beside the RED button) to delete selected and unwanted
files.

Username: Poison

I have pansat3500sd and i've lost all my channels today. I wanted to upload bin file from http://www.dsstester.c**om/files.php?cat=14 but now I'm not quite sure if I should download from the website stated above?
Does anyone know if there is any difference between the two?

Tyler, LK what site would you guys recommend?
THanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
you go with what you know.
I've always used dsscentral for my files but that's because it was the first one I used.

But the sites that have been posted before, such as the one you have listed are fine.
You'll be looking for the 145 for the 3500.

Username: Poison

That's all I needed to know. :-)
Thanks Tyler

Username: Sa74

when I try to install antena SIGNAL LEVEL IS 84% AND QUALITY 0%. I 'am try to move antenne in every directions QUALITI IS STILL 0% .Enyone please help me what could be wrong
PANSAT 3500SD

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
Get the signal a little stronger, buy tilting the dish up/down.
Then dial in the quality by moving left and right.
first try get some signal on it and then slowly move positions.
Keep in mind that sometimes movements are not picked up by the receiver instantly. it's best to move, wait a couple seconds, then move again, wait a couple seconds, then move again, wait a couple seconds, then move again, wait a couple seconds, oh you get the idea....

Post Number: 3
thanks man

Post Number: 4
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO WATCH SCRAMBLED CHANNELS FROM TELSTAR-5(SERBIAN CHANNELS)

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 352
I dont know how do you see the scramble channels but for me is good sit front to my tv and see. But maybe do you need for do not see scramble channel go to the thread: New Keys, and read about the new keys. remember check the date.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2645
dsscentral and dsscommunity are the same sites with different names and features, but some common areas too..just about the oldest DSS site still operating with same personnel and owners..so obviously they are very well known and respected..

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 35
where is the goofy spanish speaking thread
?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 359
puff /Eva, Eva, Eva are you there? (Eva in the floor, cant breath). Wait for the next chapter.

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 36
just kidding .. I already new who nuked it

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 165
Tyler Durden >>>
NICE HOLDER!!!!!
Where can I rent her.../*/*..IT!!

Tyler thanks for the post I'm planning to buy a 3500sd in a couple of days, and I've never even seen one. LOL

Is it as good as they say it is?

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
Johnner, I have no idea. LOL. I've got it's little brother, the 2700a. I'd really like the SD functionality because then I could use the laptop rather than the old top of the line pIII I have in the basement. No comm port on the laptop and couldn't be bothered getting/setting up the usb cable.
From all accounts and what I've read it's good. My buddy has the coos@5k and his EPG is a little envious compared to the p-sats, but with the newer 8hr bins the p-sats are coming along nicely. And their support is much better in my opinion especially with the recent news/no news. Though that still has to pan out.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 169
I had a Pansat 2500a sold it and bought a 2700a, now i sold it yesterday and planning to buy a 3500sd.

I'm trying to keep updating.. LOL:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us