New bin ???

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 16
hey i'm reading these posts everyday i learn much by miself from advice from LK .Don't post that much only when i need info. I wanna ask for help!!! Tell me whats good site to got latest bins for cools@at 5000 like bin 121 , couse i used DSS CENTRAL and latest bin looks like it is fake and i don't wanna burn mine box >? Thanks for any help !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 76
latest bin is NORW_120..119 also works fine..dsscommunity..or dsstester..or dssgeeks.and more..all have the latest files..just look for the cool sat5000 file sections.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
thanx !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cameltoe

Post Number: 11
121 is just a renamed 120. don't load it to be on the safe side. go with either 119 or 120.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2625
Thought I throw U 1 last bone, so people don't go out and but NEW coolsats now!.....many changes past 2 days in the DSS world and not 1 person here has picked up on any of them!...well here's one..

Norw group is gone and no longer writing files for coo*lsat, and coo*lsat may never have new files again.

Well now, we have a couple of juicy tidbits for you today! Number one... did you know that the NORWGROUP [the support group behind the box for coo*lsat] is no longer in existence? Well not exactly as they were originally anyway. They are now reorganized and well, not exactly up to specs. Will the real NORWGROUP please step forward!

You see, Eric has gone back to Korea and taken his friends with him, the "original NORWGROUP ", to join up with Hubtech. Now where does that leave owners of coo*lsat products? You'll remember that some time back I told everyone that the company would reorganize... and that someone else would come out and take over for coo*lsat.... well now you have it. There won't be any new models and the support, well... because of the NORWGROUP redefining you can expect less! There may be some additional releases, but as far as the quality and life expectancy, that is another issue all together. The newly formed group has no experience with the system and I am sure it will be obvious to the end user very soon. IF... and I say IF there is another release for coo*lsat, there will be NO added features. Nothing new! Let's just hope for coo*lsat owners that the stream does not change..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Thx LK for info like always you are the best !!!
I hope mine cools@t gona be fine for next couple months .Well i'm gona say one more time your advice read and read and read >>>>
Thx a lot!!!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 290
Hello old friend.
Thanks for keeping us informed.

Username: Gmoney74

Post Number: 1
Where can i find a bin for a quantum 4700 is it the same as pansat 2700?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 293
in the thread for pansat 2500's or clones. This is a cools@ thread.
Stay on topic.

Username: Gmoney74

Post Number: 2
ok thanks and sorry i am new to this

Username: Potr

Post Number: 1
Hello all my friends could someone give me the new keys for the foretec star / dish network. thank you for your help in this metter.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us