Senator Chuck Schumer on Friday reintroduced legislation that would criminalize tampering with...
Xerox DocuMate 5445 and 5460 Scanners
Xerox introduced the 45 ppm DocuMate 5445 and 60ppm 5460 scanners for workgroups in small and medium sized offices. Both appear identical and are conveniently small enough to fit on any desk; weighing only 8.8 lbs. and measuring 12.5″ wide x 8.2″ deep x 7.7″ high (9.3″ when equipped with paper feed tray). The scanners also offer ultrasonic double-feed detection and “dog-ear” detection, which stops scanning when an image is obstructed due to a folded corner or extreme skewing. This feature can be temporarily bypassed to allow scanning of documents — such as envelopes — that would otherwise trigger errors.
Visioneer OneTouch technology connects the button control panel and LCD screen on the front of the scanner with tools that greatly improve the efficiency of your workflow. Allowing your documents to be scanned with the correct settings for resolution, color, cropping, file format and then delivered to virtually any application, folder, device or the cloud all at the touch of a button.
- Multi-part forms scan easily by lifting the manual feed selector.
- Mixed paper and hard card batch scanning (up to three cards) via a mixed batch card guide that snaps into the ADF.
- Both scanners automatically lower output speeds for short documents (5.82″ or less) and exit guides prevent fly-away paper at the exit tray.
- The 75-sheet document feeder handles paper sizes from 1.9″ x 2.8″ to 8.5″ x 100″, and weights from 5.4 to 55 lbs.
Included Software Bundle:
- Certified TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers to enable communication with hundreds of enterprise content management (ECM) and document image management (DIM) software solutions,
- Visioneer Acuity to provide advanced image enhancement,
- Visioneer DriverPLUS to enable sophisticated integration with your document capture and workflows,
- Nuance PaperPort, OmniPage Pro and PDF Converter Pro.
Pricing and Availability