Stylish Bluetooth in-ear headphones with customizable caps made of gold, silver, bronze or platinum that hang around your neck
V-MODA just announced the Forza Metallo Wireless neckband Bluetooth earphones. There are the wireless version of the corded Forza Metallo in-ear headphones, which both feature the same 5.8mm dynamic micro Hi-Res driver and jewel-grade 3D printed customizable cap option. The Forza Metallo Wireless start at $170, but can be custom ordered in platinum or other metals costing up to $7,500. Beyond the bling, are other notables including sweat-resistant technology, and patent-pending sport fins for hybrid sport performance. The company claims they deliver balanced vibrant bass, vivid mids and natural stress-free highs surrounded by a vast 3D soundstage.
Forza Metallo Wireless is designed for active, business professionals, modern audiophiles and music aficionados alike. Its revolutionary TrapLock Titanium neckband offers a fitted minimal design to stay on your shoulders in every angle or hide under a shirt collar.
The detachable, patent pending ActiveFlex sport fins come in three sizes for the ultimate stability from commuting to working out, while the four different sizes of BLISS (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) 3.0 fittings ensure great noise-isolation and enables vibrant bass for the best fit, stability and sound.
Forza Metallo in Italian means “metal force”. The Forza Metallo Wireless are forged in CNC aircraft-grade lightweight aluminum and tested beyond Military-level quality MIL-STD-810G test standards to withstand everyday activity to extreme conditions.
A new, special nanocoating technology makes the headphones sweat and weather resistant. While water is the arch-enemy of all electronics, sweat is the supreme killer liquid for sport headphones with its unique acidity. Ironically, and unlike Forza Metallo Wireless, many of the best water-proof headphones in the market fail sweat-tests.
Enjoy effortless Bluetooth connection within 10 meters (33 feet) range and simultaneous pairing with 2 devices. The lithium-ion battery provides up to 10+ hours of music and calls. A 15-minute quick charge delivers 2 hours of playback.
Controlling your music, volume, calls and voice assistant has never been easier thanks to the enhanced 3-Button remote compatible with Apple, Android products & all Bluetooth enabled audio devices.
The dual noise-cancelling microphones are business-ready and ensures crystal-clear calls even in the noisiest environments. And when a call comes in, the neckband vibrates so you can answer without taking out your phone.
V-MODA’s 3D printed custom caps allow you to forge your own personal relic with the patent-pending RemixRings. Not only can you remix your design, but you can optimize the design with an enhanced tailored fit. The collection of 3D caps features the Milanese designs Steam Punk, V-MODA Logo, Lion Head and more to come. The cap materials and pricing include platinum (starting down from $7,500), 14k gold (starting down from $2,500), gold-plated (starting down from $250) and the newly developed and affordable HD Acrylic for $40 ($20 when bought with the headphones).
- 5.8mm Micro Hi-Res Driver – Delivers unique, balanced sound and natural stress-free acoustics with a vivid 3D Soundstage
- Qualcomm aptX Audio Codec – Highest end for CD quality wireless audio playback
- Titanium TrapLock Ergonomics – Unrivaled minimalism forms to your body and the unique form factor eliminates “space ring around the collar”, lost earbuds, dongle cases, bad battery life and reduced reception
- Military-Level Durability – Engineered and tested beyond Military-level quality MIL-STD-810G test standards to withstand every challenge, from commuting to hard-core workouts
- Futuristic Sweat and Weather Resistant Nanocoating Technology
- BLISS 3.0 Fittings – Four different sizes of BLISS (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) 3.0 fittings ensure outstanding noise-isolation, tightest bass and best fit
- ActiveFlex Sport Fins – Detachable, patent pending ActiveFlex sport fins available in 3 sizes for best fit and stability while running or working out
- Lithium-ion Long-Lasting Battery – Up to 10+ hours of music playback and ultra-fast charging
- Noise-Cancelling Dual Microphones – Crystal-clear calls and voice recognition
- 10m Range and 2-Device Connectivity – Pair your Bluetooth device and enjoy your headphones up to 10 meters (33 feet), multitask and pair with 2 devices at the same time
- iOS Battery Indicator and Widget
- Forza Metallo Wireless
- 8 pairs of BLISS 3.0 fittings in XS, pre-installed S, M and L sizes
- 3 pairs of ActiveFlex sport fins in S, M and L sizes
- 2 pairs of RemixRings
- Designed in Italy carrying pouch
- Six-Star Service
- 1-Year Premier Warranty
- 50% Immortal Life Program Replacement
Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO says, “Our first neckband Bluetooth headphone features a minimal design that can hide under a shirt collar, maximum battery life, enhanced antenna and unrivaled all-day ergonomics. With Forza Metallo Wireless we are unleashing audiophiles and professionals with ultimate ergonomics via our unique TrapLock titanium cable refined to every nanometer from countless anatomical tests conducted over years.”
Price & Availability
Forza Metallo Wireless are now available in Gunmetal Black and White Silver for $170.00 (USD), €170.00 (EUR), £150.00 (GBP) from V-MODA.com and authorized resellers. 3D printing customization is also available exclusively at V-MODA.com/Forza-Metallo-Wireless.