Sony Ericsson announced Zylo with Walkman mobile phone that plays music, or YouTube videos and recognizes songs with TrackID. In addition, connects to Facebook or Twitter.
Sony Ericsson Zylo features a human curvature design that is now consistent across the whole Sony Ericsson portfolio. Beautiful and timeless human curvature also incorporates an ergonomic keypad which makes the handset easy to use.
Bought a song and dying to share it with friends? Consumers can play their favourite tune in the background while chatting away on their handset. The Sony Ericsson Zylo with Walkman also comes preloaded with sounds so consumers can pretend they are still at work, walking on the street or in a restaurant. The FLAC format, which debuts on this handset, allows consumers to experience superb sound.
- Iconic Sony Ericsson Walkman music player
- Superb sound with clear audio experience
- High definition FLAC format — best sound quality ever on a mobile phone
- TrackID – name that tune
- PlayNow – shop in a music store 24/7
- Stay connected with Facebook and Twitter
- Share photos on Flickr and Picasa
- Upload video clips to YouTube with two clicks
Sony Ericsson Zylo with Walkman supports UMTS HSPA 900/2100 and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS HSPA 850/900/1800/1900 and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
Sony Ericsson Zylo with Walkman will be available in selected markets from early Q3 in the colours Jazz Black, Chacha Silver and Swing Pink.