Muzik One are the first wireless, smart headphones to control third-party applications. With one touch, users can access their favorite Spotify playlist, hear live news, activate voice controls and much more. The Muzik partnership with Spotify marks the first collaboration between the popular streaming service and a connected headphone, allowing users to play, share and control Spotify from their Muzik One headphones.
The combination of Muzik’s software and hardware presents a truly seamless way to integrate new technology into sleek design with high-definition crystal clear sound for music, videos, phone calls, and more. Simply pair Muzik One headphones via Bluetooth with the Muzik Connect companion app, available on The App Store for iOS, and begin personalizing your listening experience.
The app delivers a first-of-its-kind connected listening experience, empowering users to customize the hot keys for instant access to cutting-edge features and unparalleled functionality with Muzik One headphones. Through Muzik’s software, the app will identify any song being played and allow users to share songs to social media in the moment.
- Aircraft aluminum metal and protein leather make for an incredibly sleek and durable design that delivers superior comfort.
- Interchangeable On-Ear & Over-Ear cushions offer two headphone models in one so you can magnetically attach or detach the on ear and over ear cushions to customize your experience.
- Custom Tuned 40mm drivers have an enhanced DSP which offers amazing sound quality with award-winning performance.
- Passive noise-isolation technology that allows you to step away from the noise around you but not affect the sound quality.
- Wireless Bluetooth or analog (wired) technology gives you the choice for how you’d like to connect with your smartphone.
Muzik has aligned with leading technology brands Twitter and Microsoft, and also counts some of the world’s top athletes among its strategic investors and brand partners, including Super Bowl Champion and MVP Von Miller, Super Bowl Champion Demaryius Thomas, NBA All-Star Chris Paul and Olympic Gold Medalist Elena Delle Donne. Muzik’s team of influential partners will continue to work in tandem with the brand to further the company’s mission of connecting people, cultures and experiences.
“I’ve always believed that headphones should be able to do much more than just play music,” said Muzik Founder and CEO Jason Hardi. “We created Muzik One to provide the best connected listening experience with controls that enhance your smartphone and favorite apps. When users connect Muzik One, the smartphone of headphones, they will experience a new level of connectivity with personalized one touch hot keys that control the things you love and do every day like a remote controls a television or radio presets in your car.”
Price and Availability
Muzik One headphones are available today for $299 at Amazon, and widely available beginning in October 2016 at authorized Muzik retailers.