Logitech just announced the G510 Gaming Keyboard with GamePanel LCD that keeps you informed with game notifications, player and server information.
The Gaming Keyboard G510 delivers the tools you need to win. The keyboard features 18 programmable G-keys with three mode states, giving you up to 54 possible macro settings per game. You can pre-define macros for your favorite games, or you can create new ones on the fly for easy customization.
The Logitech-exclusive GamePanel LCD gives you real-time game stats and PC performance data. Customizable RGB backlighting makes it easy to keep keyboard controls in plain sight — day or night. And it includes 3.5 mm audio jacks, so you can plug in an analog headset for clear digital communication over USB.
- Multi-key input: Press any five keys at the same time and they will all be recognized, so you can do more things at once.
- 18 programmable G-keys: With three macros per key, you can configure up to 54 individual functions per game, including single keypresses, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts. You can also create macros on the fly.
- Custom-color backlighting: Personalize the character backlighting to better fit with the rest of your computer and gaming equipment, and easily locate keys — even in the dark.
- Integrated USB audio: Separate headphone and mic jacks and mute buttons mean you can use any analog headset with 3.5 mm plugs as a USB audio device for clear digital communication.
- Full-speed USB: A 500 Hz (two millisecond) report rate — four times faster than other gaming keyboards — delivers the performance you need when every millisecond counts.
- GamePanel LCD: Stay on point by keeping informed — both in and out of game — with real-time game stats, system information, VoIP communication data, and more.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech® Gaming Keyboard G510 is available for a suggested retail price of $119.99 (U.S.).