Koss released the Porta Pro KTC on-ear headphones, the most sophisticated version of the Porta Pro, featuring a new technological upgrade which brings listeners closer to the music they love. Koss Touch Control (KTC) remote and microphone technology, made for iPhone, iPad and iPod, gives listeners more control in fewer steps. Now listeners are able to stay connected, shuffle songs and adjust volume with the flick of a switch.
The KTC headphones are designed for those with a refined love of music, are constructed from extremely rigid Mylar that minimizes mechanical distortion while ensuring exceedingly accurate sound reproduction.
Comfort is at its peak with the Porta Pro KTC. The lightweight design, paired with Koss Comfort Zone temporal pads, reduces pressure on the ears to create the absolute best fit.
The Porta Pro KTC collapses for easy portability and is equipped with a sleek carrying case for additional protection.
- Koss Touch Control (KTC) remote and microphone technology, made for iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Comfort Zone setting on temporal pad for comfortable, secure fit
- The ultimate active headphones with a collapsible headband design for protective storage
- Dynamic element for extended frequency response
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils deliver deep bass and signal clarity
- Includes a convenient carrying case for protective storage
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty
Price and Availability
The Koss Porta Pro KTC are available now for $79.99 at Koss.com.