Grace Digital Audio released the Victoria Nostalgic Internet Radio designed to look like a vintage 1940s tabletop radio, yet stream music from the internet. The Victoria's walnut exterior with birch inlay highlights 1940s charm while the Class D digital 16 watt RMS amplifier (50 watt peak) fills any living room, bedroom, office, or kitchen with a rich, warm, and detailed sound.
The Victoria Internet Radio (model # GDI-IRN1941) features a 4-line adjustable backlit display, five alarm settings, 110 station presets / folder, built-in cutting-edge 802.11n wireless (Wi-Fi), and integrated Pandora controls on the remote. Users can use the full-function remote control or download one of Grace Digital's remote control apps for iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone or Android smartphone / tablet. The iPhone / Android remote control apps allow you to control one or more Grace Internet Radios from any room in your house.
Featuring a wide array of content, Grace Digital's internet radio service line-up includes Pandora Radio, SiriusXM, Rhapsody, NPR, Live365, DAR.fm, WeatherBug, plus over 50,000 AM/FM/HD radio stations and podcasts.
- Complete control of Pandora from the remote control, or a FREE iPhone remote control app or Android remote control app.
- Access to over 50,000 radio stations and on demand content, including Pandora, SiriusXM, Live365, MP3 Tunes, DAR.fm, Rhapsody, NPR, CBS Radio and more
- Pandora integration: thumbs up/down a song, add/delete stations and pause live streams
- 4″ full range speaker and rear port for a rich bass, 4-line backlight display, 5 alarms, built-in 24 hour sleep timer, and aux input to connect CD player, iPhone, iPod or other music source
- Walnut exterior with birch inlay provides a vintage look to a modern day internet radio
- Built-in wireless Wi-Fi 802.11n card connects to any 802.11b/g/n wireless router
- Stream your music from your PC/Mac or connect a USB drive to play local media files
“Radios from the '40s & '50s have a look and feel that can't be found in today's high-tech designs,” says Grace Digital's Chief Marketing Officer, Greg Fadul. “The Victoria recreates that charm and sophistication from long ago, and welds it together with the latest and greatest internet radio has to offer. With the incredible audio quality, music selection, iPhone / Android integration and beautiful cabinet, the Victoria Internet radio is the perfect addition to any room of your home.”
Price and Availability
The Victoria is now available at GraceDigitalAudio.com for $229.99.