Enables viewing, listening and gaming for nearly twice as long on one charge
mophie announced the juice pack air for the iPod touch 4th generation, delivering power and protection to the device in a light-weight, ultra-thin rechargeable battery case. In addition to virtually doubling the battery life available on one charge cycle, the new juice pack air is also designed to maximize the user experience.
“We have created a mophie juice pack air for the iPod touch 4th generation that combines exceptional protection and additional power with an enhanced design,” says Susan Schedel, vice president of sales and marketing for mophie. “Our goal is to help people do more with their iPod touch on the go for as long as possible, and our juice pack line has been incredibly successful in achieving virtually double the battery life for Apple users since the first iPhone and iPod touch devices were introduced.”
Key features and benefits include:
- The Ultimate Power Solution — Packing a 1000mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, the juice pack air for the new iPod touch delivers an incredible amount of “juice” in an ultra-thin, light weight case. A full-charged case gives users:
- Up to 34 hours of audio playback
- Up to 6 hours of video playback
- Protection with Style — Delivers complete device protection from bangs, bumps and drops without sacrificing style! Sleek, ergonomic design features a soft-touch rubberized finish in black that mirrors the aesthetic of the iPod touch itself
- Fast Charging — The juice pack air case will charge the iPod touchin approximately 100 minutes (assumes juice pack air case is full and iPod touchbattery is at 20 percent)
- Easy Access to All Features — Included USB cable enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPod touch to iTunes without having to remove it from the case
- Standby/Charging Switch — Features a simple toggle switch allows for standby and charging mode so you only have to use the juice pack air battery when you need it!
- 4 Light LED Battery Status Indicator — An integrated LED status indicator tells you exactly how much “juice” is left and also displays how much time remains during the charging process.
Price and Availability
The juice pack air for the iPod touch 4th generation is now available in black for $49.95 at Apple stores in the USA and Canada and select mophie retailers. Red and Blue options will be available in late May.