The IsoTek EVO3 Polaris mains conditioning block is designed to enhance the performance of a complete audio or AV system. A painstakingly designed delta filter topology ensures class-leading filtration of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise, delivering super-clean power to six outlets — each one independently isolated via IsoTekʼs Polaris X technology to prevent cross-contamination. In addition, 13,500A of instantaneous protection in provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTekʼs unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
Unlike many entry-level mains filtration products, which use off-the-shelf components, the EVO3 Polaris is designed from the ground up by IsoTek to ensure it is ideally fit for purpose – the culmination of over a decadeʼs-worth of research at the cutting edge of power optimisation technology. Top-quality parts are utilised throughout, including a hand-soldered, silver-plated PCB, and internal wiring with silver-coated, 99.9999% OFC (oxygen-free copper) conductors and a Teflon PTFE dielectric.
Sonic improvements delivered by the EVO3 Polaris include greater clarity and definition, plus enhanced dynamic and spatial qualities, avoiding the apparent softening of leading edges and rhythmic timing that can occur with lesser products. With rugged, smartly finished steel and aluminium casework and a price tag of only £249.95, Polaris will significantly raise the performance of every connected component – a whole- system upgrade that delivers exceptional value for money.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continues power 2,300W.
Price and Availability
The IsoTek EVO3 Polaris is available for £249.95.