HP introduced the 23-inch 2311gt 3D LED Backlit LCD Monitor featuring Film Patterned Retarder (FPR) technology, which offers a brighter display, clearer images and a flicker-free 3D picture.
All you need to begin enjoying the thrill of 3D is in the box. 3D enabling software, CyberLink PowerDVD Premium, with innovative 2D to 3D real-time conversion technology, sample 3D photos, plus two pair of lightweight, passive 3D glasses are included to get you started (no batteries required).
- Monitor type: 23-inch LED Backlit 3D monitor
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1,000:1 (typical) / 3,000,000:1 in 2D (Dynamic)
- Brightness (typical): 200-250 nits (2D mode) / 100 nits (3D mode)
- Pixel pitch: 0.265 x 0.265mm
- Response rate (typical): 5m On/Off Response Time
- Sound: No
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: ENERGY STAR compliant and EPEAT Silver registered
- Signal Input Connector: VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, HDCP
- Misc: Yes (0 – +1 degrees forward to +22 – +25 degrees backward)
- Dimensions: 21.97″ (h) x 6.26″ (w) x 16.40″ (d)
- Part Number: QJ684AA
Price and Availability
The HP 2311gt 3D monitor is available from November 8, 2011 in the United States for $299.99.