Epson PowerLite 1735W, 1730W, 1725, and 1720 Projectors Deliver Easy Connectivity, Increased Resolution and Industry’s First “Plug-and-Play” Wireless Connection Starting at $1,299*
Epson America Inc., the number-one selling projector brand worldwide1, today announced its new series of ultra-portable, ultra-bright multimedia projectors are now shipping, at prices ranging from $1,299 to $1,649. The Epson PowerLite 1720, 1725, 1730W, and 1735W projectors deliver 3,000 lumens of color and white light output for bright, vivid images, are sleekly designed, and weigh just less than four pounds.
“The PowerLite 1700 series projectors provide corporate and mobile presenters with the tools needed to present quickly, easily and efficiently at affordable price points for any business environment,” said Heather Gareis, senior product manager, Epson America Inc. “With these four models, Epson offers users to flexibility to deliver standard or widescreen presentations via USB or wireless connectivity in virtually any meeting room space, without sacrificing vibrant image quality.”
About the PowerLite 1700 Series
The Epson PowerLite 1720, 1725, 1730W, and 1735W projectors offer a variety of features to meet the needs of corporate presenters, whether in a conference room or on-the-go, including:
- Quick Wireless Connection USB Key2: Simply insert the USB Key into the projector (first time setup only) and then into the notebook, and the USB Key automatically configures the notebook’s settings for an ad-hoc network which wirelessly connects to the projector for instantaneous use
- USB Plug n’ Play Connectivity : Offers a unique USB connection for “plug-and-play” projection, including video display with accompanying audio, as well as control of PowerPoint presentations using the “page up” and “page down” buttons on the remote
- Epson 3LCD Technology: Features Epson’s latest 3LCD optical engine to deliver amazing color and detail for powerful presentations
- Sleek Profile: Features a state-of-the-art design for the road warrior or trend setter — sleek and lightweight just like a laptop in both black and white color options
- Energy Efficiency: Offers Epson E-TORL™ lamp technology which allows the projector to achieve more efficiency by projecting more light output in lumens (brightness) per watt and relatively lower overall power consumption than competitive models; this technology also allows the lamp to last up to 4,000 hours4 in economy mode for added cost savings
- Increased Viewing Control: Offers monitoring and control, virtual remote control, closed captioning, and presentation via IP network capabilities, for a variety of presentation and audience needs
- Instant On and Instant Off: Enables presenters to be up and running in only six seconds between pressing the “Power” button and the appearance of the start-up screen to avoid delays at the beginning of a presentation; powers down in four seconds enabling presenters to unplug and pack up immediately and safely without a cool-down period
Pricing , Availability and Support
The Epson PowerLite 1720 and 1725 are $1,299* and $1,449*, respectively and offer XGA resolution; the Epson PowerLite 1730W and 1735W projectors are $1,499* and $1,649*, respectively and offer WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio), ideal for use with widescreen laptops and DVD content. The Epson PowerLite 1700 series is currently shipping to national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, mail order, and distribution.
Epson’s PowerLite projectors include a two-year limited warranty, Epson’s comprehensive Road Service projector replacement program (projector exchange in one business day), and Epson’s exclusive PrivateLine phone support for toll-free access to technical support.
* Prices are estimated street prices
- Based upon Q2 2008 worldwide front projection market share estimates from Pacific Media Associates
- Only available with the PowerLite 1725 and PowerLite 1735W models
- Only available with the PowerLite 1730W and PowerLite 1735W models
- Lamp life results will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.