Hi-Fi components won’t last forever and when they break, there is nothing more frustrating than not knowing how to fix them. Who do you send it to? Can you do it yourself? Join us this week on the podcast as the eCoustics team discusses everything you need to know when things go awry. We get into basic maintenance, finding the proper tech, doing your own repairs, and how to perform upgrades or modifications.
Sponsor: Happy listening from our sponsor SVS. Acclaimed for punching well above their class, experience thrilling and immersive sound from SVS speakers, subwoofers, and cables. Join the Sound Revolution today. Click here to visit svsound.com.
- Mitch Anderson, Episode Host, Podcast Producer and Host of Black Circle Radio
- W. Jennings, Sr. Headphone Editor
- Eric Pye, Vintage Audio Editor
- Jeremy Sikora, Vintage Audio Editor
- Lynn Miller, Headphone & Personal Audio Editor
Where to listen:
- Apple Podcasts
- iHeart Radio
- Google Podcasts
- Podcast Addict
- Original intro and outro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over Provided by Todd Harrell of SSP Unlimited.
- Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.
Continue listening: Find all of our podcasts here.