Archive through August 20, 2004

Anonymous

Hi, Im new to this forum and would like to share this with you all. If you enter this site http://www.3moffshore.com/p4.html you can read this people offering P4's and also stating that "3Moffshore is proud to be the first dss site to release a REAL P4 3M", they say that for a US$288.00 package that includes
> Programmer
> P4 Card
> Bootsrtap
> Lifetime membership for updates

" you can instantly start to enjoy DTV whole programming".

The emailed me back with the info and promises. Enter the site and please let us know your opinion. If someone wants to email me, I'll be gald to give me email address.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: More2it

Post Number: 17
And if you send these people ( http://www.3moffshore.com/p4.html ) your money you are an idiot. EVERYONE knows they are rip-off's

When a fix is out you WILL KNOW...you want have to ask!!!

marrckus
Unregistered guest
Here's the tracking for....... http://www.3moffshore.com/p4.html
Bad spam record.

Target: www.3moffshore.com
Date: 6/30/04 (Wednesday), 11:28:16 AM
Nodes: 24

Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address Location Node Name
24 1 1 200.46.204.158 Unknown 3moffshore.com

Packet Data
Node High Low Avg Tot Lost
24 164 164 164 1 0

Network Data
Network id#: 1

OrgName: Latin American and Caribbean IP address Regional Registry
OrgID: LACNIC
Address: Potosi 1517
City: Montevideo
StateProv:
PostalCode: 11500

ReferralServer: whois://whois.lacnic.net

NetRange: 200.0.0.0 - 200.255.255.255
CIDR: 200.0.0.0/8
NetName: LACNIC-200
NetHandle: NET-200-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Allocated to LACNIC
NameServer: NS.LACNIC.NET
NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
NameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NET
NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET
NameServer: NS2.DNS.BR
Comment: This IP address range is under LACNIC responsibility for further
Comment: allocations to users in LACNIC region.
Comment: Please see http://www.lacnic.net/ for further details, or check the
Comment: WHOIS server located at whois.lacnic.net
RegDate: 2002-07-27
Updated: 2004-03-18

TechHandle: LACNIC-ARIN
TechName: LACNIC Hostmaster
TechPhone: (+55) 11 5509-3522
TechEmail: abuse@lacnic.net

OrgTechHandle: LACNIC-ARIN
OrgTechName: LACNIC Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone: (+55) 11 5509-3522
OrgTechEmail: abuse@lacnic.net

Satellite
Unregistered guest
www. usa-direct-tv .com/

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 28
why go to usa-direct-tv.com when directtv.com could give you just as good of a deal if you are going to pay why use a middle man when you don't need to though personaly I would rather subscribe to dish than give dave a dime.

augie1684
Unregistered guest
I thought I heard here, or a forum just like this one, that P5 was hacked by a small reseller out of London, ON. The problem with the P5 hack was that it only lasted about 5 hours then crashed. Was I reading this in a dream or what?

Superhash
Unregistered guest
augie16, you are correct however more than just one guy in London, ON has it. Some type of buffer card is under development to try to keep it from going IVAC after a few hours. But most buffer cards can be hashed, thus, it remains private with very limited distribution for now. No one knows how to fix a IVAC P4, therefore, it all depends on being able to prevent it from going IVAC in the first place. Give them another six weeks (before giving up on the hack).

thomasneil
Unregistered guest
Would this mean that we would have to buy an additional card as well as the P4 or P5 as the case may be? And what exactly is IVAC--I was under the impression that many of the problems were with the unlooping process. The card had a built-in safety catch against pirated scripts, and that the scripts would loop, and in trying to unloop them, the card would be burnt. NO matter what loader you were using.

Superhash
Unregistered guest
No, it means it doesn't work, that's why no one is selling it right now. IVAC mean Invalid Access Card. When you got this message with an HU card, it meant you had to unloop the HU card. When you get this message with a P4 card, it means it is a coaster. The P4 is not wide open like the HU was, and may never be. Can't clone it, can't copy it, can't even read the whole thing. That means we are a long way from unlooping the card. The hackers are only able to write to certain areas of the card. Unfortuantey, there is some sort of checking going on with the card that will detect any unapproved changes to the card (those changes that were not done by DAVE), and this causes the card to go IVAC after a few hours. So far, no one has figured out how to get around this with software programming alone.
Some of the dealers are getting burned by buying into this hack, like the guy in London, ON. He saw the hack, it was demonstrated to him on his own card, so he buys it. Only after the seller is gone, the money is gone, and his P4 goes IVAC, does the dealer realize he's been had. You don't want the P4 hack right now, it's not ready.

Sixgunn
Unregistered guest
Hey guys im very new to this post but was reading that u guys need code well here they are if ya know what to do with these. I dont make cards to sell but I CAN tell you how to crack or program just about ne card u like just email me....bentackett75@bellsouth.net have fun with these codes.

DIRECTV News:

*** Detected new cmd 82

hitting cmd80 key 1 and 3508

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
82 : cmd82
82 : cmd82
1C : cmd82 length
1C : cmd82 length
00 06 : compared with DSW
00 06 : compared with DSW
42 : cmd82 decryption key
42 : cmd82 decryption key
00 01 : cmd82 - hash ranges 3FFFh-3FFFh
00 01 : cmd82 - hash ranges 3FFFh-3FFFh
0066: A82AFB30 movw #2AFBh[B],2Fh:30h
0066: A82AFB30 movw #2AFBh[B],30h
006A: EF trap 0
006A: EF trap 0
006B: 440024 or 00h,24h
006B: 440024 or 00h,24h
006E: C3 inc B
006E: C3 inc B
006F: 07F5 jnc 0066h
006F: 07F5 jnc 0066h
0071: 8A3508 mov &3508h,A
0071: 8A3508 mov &3508h,A
0074: 1B24 add 24h,A
0074: 1B24 add 24h,A
0076: B7 dec A
0076: B7 dec A
0077: 0203 jz 007Ch
0077: 0203 jz 007Ch
0079: 8ED890 call D890h
0079: 8ED890 call D890h
007C: F9 ret
007C: F9 ret

sixgunn
Unregistered guest
my bad i screwed up my email is bentackett75@bellsouth.net

Username: Jmm

Post Number: 3
Finish 24 = DAVE

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

blackhorse
Unregistered guest
Hey guys,
i'm new here, and i work at dish network :-)
I need some info, please mail me,

blackhorse811@hotmail.com

Dreamin Direct TV
Unregistered guest
What a crock of horse manure.
As of yet no dependable crack has been established.
I heard rumors there was a fix but when the supposed hackers was put to the test he failed.
The only guaranteed way right now is to buy it and pay Dave for TV.
Hopefully soon someone smart enough will crack it but once it goes public DTV will be all over it.
Dont think Dave and vrew dont read everything posted on the internet about their system.
Hell they probably have their Gestapo combing the net for infiltrators.
Life sucks with free DTV!
Someday maybe we'll get lucky and someone will crack a fix but dont expect it anytime soon.
Finish24 I think you SUK!

Dreamin Direct TV
Unregistered guest
What a crock of horse manure.
As of yet no dependable crack has been established.
I heard rumors there was a fix but when the supposed hackers was put to the test he failed.
The only guaranteed way right now is to buy it and pay Dave for TV.
Hopefully soon someone smart enough will crack it but once it goes public DTV will be all over it.
Dont think Dave and crew dont read everything posted on the internet about their system.
Hell they probably have their Gestapo combing the net for infiltrators.
Life sucks without free DTV!
Someday maybe we'll get lucky and someone will crack a fix but dont expect it anytime soon.
Finish24 you SUK!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 34
finish you are such a liar and cheat......

Unregistered guest
has ne one figured out how to use my codes i posted above? my friend tryed a couple and he got his card up and runnin...if ya kno how to use em i suggest u do!

Unregistered guest
I am a direct tv installer and I get programmed cards all the time from customers. Directv forgets to deactivate them and many times I go home and watch tv for several weeks before my ppv run out. You gotta use the reciever with the card though. Also, if you plug the reciever into the phone outlet of the persons house it came from, it will call direct tv and wipe the ppv's for ya. it will charge the old customer for the movies though! Needless to say, you will get another month or so out of ppv channels.

If anyone is interested, indiangirll24@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 40
finish24 is a crook beware ...........known thief........will be glad to take your money and run like the chicken chit she is.......

SEABASS
Unregistered guest
If I order direct tv right now will they send me a P4 or P5 card with the reciever?

indiangirll24
Unregistered guest
yeah with a 1 year commitment and good credit ! plus 4.99 a month for each reciever. I think there is some sort of discount if your credit is real good. what kind of reciever you get depends on what distributor is nearest to you. Like in southern illinois, comcraft inc. does it mainly with hughes and rca recievers

Username: Ceasar009

Post Number: 7
Need helped got scammed about 6 months ago have many of his emails. how can i track this scum guy down using the emails i recieved
Thanks

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 43
i got scamed to i started bombarding him or her with emails he she kept rejecting my mail i went to post office and got a copy of the money order they said they could charge with postal fraud interstate fraud and numerious other charges i have talked to the assswipe several times to no avail if you want to contact me ill share what info i have i think we ought to go on and bust the chit jmill1948@aol.com

Unregistered guest
i have figured out that the p4 cards have a looping problem. i can write to certain areas of the card but u will still get the IVAC error message...... i am trying several diffrent things right now to see if i can get most of the channels up and running but i havent figured out how to make the ppv show up....will post later and tell my progress
SIXGUNN

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 45
FINISH24@AOL.COM..........YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH...YOU STOLE MONEY FROM A BUNCH OF PEOPLE NOW YOUR ASSSSR IS IN TROUBLE EVER HEAR OF POSTAL FRAUD INTERSTATE FRAUD....WELL THE PO HAS AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN.....YOU BLOCK EMAILS YOU CHICKENCHIT YOU THREATEN ME HOW DARE YOU ......WELL YOU HAD A CHANCE NOW YOU DONT CAUSE ON MONDAY MORNING.WELL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR LOCAL OFFICERS.....HA.HA.
HEY FOLKS IS THIS A THREAT READ IT DEEP LET ME KNOW................

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 46
I SAY WE REALLY HARASS THIS CROOK.........YOU ALL WITH ME......

all done
Unregistered guest
Well james looks like you may have a case.
All post office's have cameras.............

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 97
all done i think your right plus mail fraud interstate fraud using the post office was good thing on my part well today i go to the post office and hand over the evidence....finish24 is cooked......

SEABASS
Unregistered guest
Im wondering what card I will get (P4 or P5)?

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
Ahh, the question of the ages. My assumption p4 will be crack before the P5, but the P5 will around much longer then the P4. This is only an assumption, as know one will really knows till a hack becomes openly avilible. Nice pun huh!

Anonymous

can anyone tell me the degrees to set a dish net dish. thank you john

Username: Haney49

Post Number: 2
what is your zip code

Anonymous

nop1ao canada

Anonymous

nop1ao canada

all done
Unregistered guest
well the only thing that i can tell you is that
you just have to move the dish very slow to the S.EAST untill you get a signal....good luck!

gruveechic
Unregistered guest
Isn't direct tv only legit in US? Can we get a legit DTV here in Ontario?

ITJUSTDOESNTMATTER
Unregistered guest
I hear the hack's coming in two weeks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
go to radio shack and buy a singal meter for 29.99. they have them and if there out any electronics store should carry them

gruveechic
Unregistered guest
So if I buy this Signal meter at Radio Shack then I can call Direct TV and be a subscriber? I'm too impatient of waiting, it has been long enuff. Sorry bros, but I must bow out.

Username: Fhamilto

Post Number: 1
I have a P4 card for sale. The first $135 takes it. Contact me at w8frd@yahoo.com to arrange payment.

all done
Unregistered guest
how do you know that the hack is coming soon?

Username: Nobill

Anyone know how to contact the people at "Dishtoys"?
Ordered from them on 14 June and they will not answer phone or email. Did not ship product. Think I been had!

Username: Jerry

Winter haven, Fl U s

any one know how to change the programm on a enforcer to get locals get some but not mine

Username: Jerry

Winter haven, Fl U s

the degree for dish sat 110 is 232 elv 45 sat119is 241 elv 38

Anonymous

I can still get digital music in the stream for the HU card. Is there any way to get more data from the stream, or is that the only data DTV is putting in the old stream?? A lil help.....

Bronze Member
Username: Dilatedpeoples

Post Number: 18
The reason you can get audio is because the audio packets are not encrypted. YOu can get audio with an old F or H card. SOrry the video packets are encrypted so you can not get them with others cars

rainman
Unregistered guest
My HU card still gets audio on EVERY sat channel available. Why is it that the exact same script written on my card, doesn't get anything but the music channels on my friends receiver? Yet everything (audio)is open on mine.

rainman
Unregistered guest
My HU card still gets audio on EVERY sat channel available. Why is it that the exact same script written on my card, doesn't get anything but the music channels on my friends receiver? Yet everything (audio)is open on mine.

Username: Big_tee

I am a newbie to this and I will like to know what is the best Satellite System to test and what will I need to do so.

QUESTION
Unregistered guest
IS THERE A FIX FOR P4 CARDS YET.

ANSWER
Unregistered guest
NO, AND THERE WON'T BE FOR AWHILE

Anonymous

i want to know what is currently available for DTV that actualy works. thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 129
Anonymous - no hack but you can use a bootstrap for free premium service - see No. 745 thread.

headphones
Unregistered guest
leslie - What do you mean? How can I get this premium service

Word
Unregistered guest
So we are a long time away from anything for the P4 and P5 cards?

And as far as Finish24 I hope you guys cook the ^$^$$@#!

Username: Kdl23

the only thing out for p4/p5 is ppv wiper and unmarry program it works on some cards and others it dont has to be subbed card to work

the same programming that works for the p4 will work on p5 you will need duel crystall iso programmer it is called the nexus i have a few of them left if interested pm me the price for these loaders is 125.00 us

come on lets see
Unregistered guest
Yo Regis, what kind of software is needed. Why don't you explain your bold statement with some realistic details so some people might actually believe you. Explain properly please. If your telling the truth then this should be no problem.

lets see your proof buddy
Unregistered guest
Regis if you have no proof of working software then all your trying to do is sell a $40 US iso programmer for $125. If that is the case then you are an a$$hole. Everybody else, don't get suckered and get ripped by Regis.

Post Number: 3
i am not trying to scam or rip anyone off don't want to end up like your buddy f23 scammers such send me pm and i will giveyou proof

Post Number: 4
you chicken to sign in to site show who you are befor you post s**t about someone

Post Number: 5
the proof will only do you good if you have a duel crystall iso loader but you dont have to purchase from me if you have a loader great if you find a nexus loader for 40.00 us let me know i will buy them all

Post Number: 6
don't have time to play around with a bunch of disrespectful loosers if you were really wanting some real proof you would be a little nicer till you find out different then post s**t if you want

Post Number: 7
give me a yahoo e-mail add or one that cant be traced i will send you a file

Post Number: 8
you mustbe a f*g you sure use the word alot i am not going to upload the file on a site to unregistered world if you had a hack or something such you wouldn't post it for the whole world to see i wont either that would be stupid and any moron should be able to figure that out i am not going to reply to anymore post it is really late so think what you want looser

Still Curios
Unregistered guest
leslie i too would like to know how to get and ues the bootstrap setup thanks.

Post Number: 9
think what you want while i am watching dtv for free not overchargeing anyone matter of fact dont need your money f*g

Post Number: 10
just sold out of loaders here is a pic anyway can get some more if anyone interestedUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
headphones and still curious for bootstap info go to: http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=109 1298038

and: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/75658.html

REGIS please send me the file: leslie1612@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
here is a tast of something to play with
application/x-zip-compressedUpload
p4 reader beta v1[1].0 non echo flush.zip (13.5 k)

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Regis - thank you. I had a P4 reader. Do you have the PPV wiper and unmarry? I would appreciate them very much.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
did you get pm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
you will need to pm me for password
application/octet-streamUpload
ppv-wiper.xvbenc (7.1 k)

Unregistered guest
Hi, ...did enybody heard about the "Quantum" software? I found this site, they say this program reads/writes P4s and P5s. Or is this another Bull S**t.
Any feedback will do.
Thanks.

the idiots online offering p4 fixes are either scammers or work for Dave
Unregistered guest
Marek its a scam, just like the faget REGIS TRUMAN that posted right above your post.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 141
leslie jones keep me informed..peace jmill

ps.i have a bootstrap coming in..........

Jesus
Unregistered guest
You know, all this fuss for cable television...if you had cable tv, would you neglect your internet and just watch p-orn and movies all day? I think not. You would still be downloading music and movies and being little nerds so I would think you guys would be trying to steal cable internet first.

Anonymous

the wiper worked for me tnx regis

Unregistered guest
Thank you, for the advice. I will keep you guys informed, if I got something. (..in unity power!)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
http://www.dssvisions.com/support.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
not scamming anyone have i sold you anything i dont think so prove i am a scammer dont know abt link above but if they send me a test file to show they are for real i will let you know i do know the loader wont work they are giving away with the service though

Sat Cards
Unregistered guest
P4 and P5 Satellite Cards ENTER

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
if everyone is ignoring me why you still posting to me

TDH
Unregistered guest
Thank god I never got into this crap, you guys need to watch less TV, oh wait... HAHAHAHHAHAHA SUCKERS!

cjc
Unregistered guest
Hi doesn anybody knows anything about Dish Network and the ATMEGA CARDS? I bought a system with atmega card worked fine with latin and u.s. programming all PPv butnow is down...

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
cjc the reason for that is charlie is updating

Sat Cards
Unregistered guest
Satellite Cards CLICK HERE
Dish Cards CLICK HERE

Unregistered guest
Guy, I am new to all this, my name is Jorge, I am from Miami, FL, I just came from a visit to Cuba four months ago and there some people are modifiyin the RCA431rg and they get all the channels, what they do? I have not idea, but I was in a couple places where they have those RCA boxes modified.

Anonymous

Cards, schmards. Look, people, DTV got smart, so you need more than a blank card or a card with magic numbers on it now.

You either need a card that MIMICS the P4/5 cards or a small computer that does the same, and can be reprogrammed - which the cards themselves apparently can't be.

Most likely, if someone could be interested in the matter, you could build a gimmick that hooked to a PC parallel port and had a P5 type card plugged into it, and the whole business plugged into a receiver. That way you could intercept the "how much is left for PPV" query and substitute the answer from the PC.

I don't think the current crop of cards will be "programmable" in the old sense.

mitchmagic
Unregistered guest
I'm new to these postings and miss my Direct T.V. I hear that Dish is also updating and that the cards there also are not working. What's the story with the Blackbird and the other free to air receivers? Is it worth buying and what's the best guess on how long one will last befor being slammed?

smat4life
Unregistered guest
I'm new to the whole satellite world. Maybe I'm posting in the wrong place, but I live in an apartment complex that stacks the signal through DirecTV. Just bought a receiver with a built in de-stacker and a card online (no claims to be pirated). Will this work? Also, would the hacked cards be able to pick up the extra channels if you already pay for the monthly service?

Anonymous

Hey are we saying that dave has got us?? i can hear him laughing with great satisfaction

Unregistered guest
Hi, I am just new to all this, I have not idea about card or even how the system work, I am Cuban, I live in Miami, I just came a month ago from a visit to my relatives there and some people there are using RCA431rg boxes and modified them, I notice one time they are modified they dont use any card in the box. Anybody have any idea what they do ??? If I buy one of those there will work here ? I was not able to ask any question, people there is so scare of police and satelitte TV is illegal, just a really small group have it.

Anonymous

Has anyone heard of this or is it another scammmmm

We have developed a method known in the industry as PSO (Post String
Opening), with the ability to upload/download to the VideoGuard we
were able to capture the vision most people thought impossible. We
are now proud to offer a safe and secure method to Free TV via the new
P4/P5 series cards.
The total amount is:

$220 US Which Includes:

- A Brand new PSO Loader
- 3 Months of P4/P5 Support
- Overnight Shipping Via FedEx

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
The advice I've heard for months is that when there is a legitimate hack, we will all know; the message will be loud and clear. This has proven to be good advice. There are plenty of scams around. Be patient. In the meantime, I'm reasonably happy with premium service and PPV for $40 a month.

Unregistered guest
Hey, I dont personally work with dss cards in a technical sense, but have been selling them for over a year; Ive seen the fall in price but in the last couple weeks the price I can sell them for has doubled; upto almost $60.00 per card USD.
Does this mean that the hack for the p4 is on the way or is it just a fluxuation? Thanks for any response. jbrown85201@cox.net

Rotton-ron
Unregistered guest
these guys say they have a hack if anyone can confirm this I am intrester

With the dawn of the HU Cards coming to a harsh end most companies
> > were halted to suspend all sales and productions, within 2 months
and
> > the help of over 12 companies we were already set and ready to go.
> > We have developed a method known in the industry as PSO (Post
String
> > Opening), with the ability to upload/download to the VideoGuard we
> > were able to capture the vision most people thought impossible.
We
> > are now proud to offer a safe and secure method to Free TV via the
new
> > P4/P5 series cards.
> > The total amount is:
> >
> > $220 US Which Includes:
> >
> > - A Brand new PSO Loader
> > - 3 Months of P4/P5 Support
> > - Overnight Shipping Via FedEx
> >
> > To Send a Payment Via Western Union visit www.westernunion.com or
> > phone 1 800 325 6000
> >
> > Here is our information required to send payment:
> >
> > Maher Wardak
> > Toronto Ontario
> > Canada
> > 416 991 0718
> >
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Sales
> >
> >

mitchmagic
Unregistered guest
I'm looking at the post from Rotton-Ron, has any one bought anything from him and does it work? Is he the first one with something that can get us Direct T.V. again? I hope so but don't want to waste my money and get scamed like some of the people who bought from Regis.

b/n the lines
Unregistered guest
mitch, this is an obvious scam..come on. 1st talks of HU coming to an end ??? keeps talking "we" then asks for payment to a single name ??? i really love how he got that R with a circle around it though. nice.

Anonymous

the is done with the alt key
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us