Programmed DIRECT-TV satellite cards. P4 and P5 cards FOR SALE.

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through September 12, 2004Anonymous100
Archive through August 20, 2004Anonymous100
Archive through June 26, 2004Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

applebee
Unregistered guest
I have NOT posted the above,and do NOT endorse any hacks or adapters at this time.The imposters are using my nick again on many posts in these forums.So whats new,everyone here goes thru that same childish impostering behavior,no matter what your nick is ,and registered or unregistered,there are still tons of fakes in here using both.I prefer to remain unregistered cause I truly believe many registerd here are DAVE and also question this site,and prefer DAVE to have access to as little info on me as possible.Just look what Walter told everyone about Dave using forums etc as evidence.He just experienced it,who would know better!

BTW..TY Walter for your sharing of your bad Dave experience and the heads up.Sorry to hear aboutyour misfortunes.

Anonymous

Why would any one try to use BEV, it is pure crap, showing stuff that is two years behind dtv, and only rejects from the cutting rooms of dtv-bev in a word SUCKS

THE TRUTH speaks
Unregistered guest
I heard the fellows at www.dsshupros.net have a working fix that is not bs. Its here finally and i can watch NFL football next weekend too. Thank you www.dsshupros.net for helping A BRO out when he needs it. Man i'm sure going to enjoy my dave tv..........I cant wait.

applebee
Unregistered guest
Its NOT a fix...its a DTV subscription for 3 months,which includes a "sports package",$200 PPV's for first month,a virgan card,and a 90 day platinum/premium sub package in exchange for your mailed in P4/5 card and an international money order for $199.To continue this offer after the 90 days,you must mail in $39.99 monthly..Is this a scam?...who knows!

keepitcomming
Unregistered guest
got a ? for some one that would'nt mind taking the time to answer
I have now ,in my presence a hugues reciver with a p4 it is used (from a friend). What can be done at this point in time! to watch tv 'with out having to sub to dave?'

applebee
Unregistered guest
keep...based upon your present hardware,NOTHING can be done,except subbing to DTV.U can always,try to "share" a DTV sub with family/friends,or try other options such as FTA, Dishnetwork or Bev.

its here applebee
Unregistered guest
Applebee i dont believe its a scam its just a sub like you said, but hey its free tv and sports and p#rn..hehehe. The site has been around for a long long time people can check out around the net and i'm sure no negatives will come out of this site. They are not scamming just providing a temporary fix to get by until a good fully opened 3m comes along, which will be after christmas ,so better than nothing.

Anonymous

OK, I have read all of these posts and think I know what/who DAVE is. (charlie and bev, I have no idea).
My question is this, I just got given to me a dish, receiver, and card and some type of loader thing for the computer.
does it now, or will it ever be able to work again.

any help is appreciated

Anonymous

hey guys, any answer for me yet??

applebee
Unregistered guest
No answer cause your question is lacking details and needed info.And its impossible for anybody to answer,especially " does it now"?..If U want a specific answer then you must ask a specific question.

Username: Dssmagnet

Post Number: 1
ok people heres the real scoops on the dss hu pros deal , all they are doing is giving you an active account , right now DTV's specail is if you sign up for NFL sunday ticket then they will give you the everything package free for 4 months , thats why they want the 199.00 NFL price up front from you , and also the reason they are insuring it for 90 days is because they are a retailer and after 90 days of activation there are no early disconnect charge back to the retailer and as far as PPV's you can order up to 200 in PPVs as long as you dont hook a phone line to receiver because DAVE cant bill your PPVS unless the info can be downloaded thru phone so after 30 days DAVE will cut off your ability to order by your remote and your PPVS will be gone unless you order by phone or by interenet in which case you will be charged ,so this is just some retailer making a killing off you by doing something you can do yourself without paying the 199.00 up front ,I CANT BELIEVE RETAILERS ARE STOOPING TO THIS LEVEL

applebee
Unregistered guest
Robert,Thanks for that info but its already been explained!Read this thread and others here,but you had GREAT intentions.

PhillyMadman
Unregistered guest
Is there anyway of getting free D*rect TV service? I currently don't a have d*rect tv receiever/antenna...anyone tell me what I need to do to get free D*rect Tv Service?

applebee
Unregistered guest
No way to get FREE direct TV (DTV).For best DTV deal,U can subscribe to DTV (free 5 room install,hardware,recivers,cards,etc) and order the NFL sunday ticket and get 4 months free platinum package (save $90 each month).You will have a 1 year commitment,BUT share the subscription with others and split the monthly bill..

Anonymous

ok, applebee, I will be more clear in my question. the dish I have is a standard direct tv dish and the box is model number DRD420RE. the access card has what appears to be #84 of the dallas cowboys on it and the loader for the card is clear blue plastic but other than that has no markings.

Is there anything that can ever be done with this equipment, or is it just a paper weight?

your help is appreciated.

Edgar Williams
Unregistered guest
Mr. applebee.... in what you suggest ....is there a way you can also have the 200 bucks of "prepaid" PPVs ?

Edgar Williams
Unregistered guest
I mean.....What happens on the second month after you have used those first free $200 on PPVs ?

applebee
Unregistered guest
Edgar..No more PPV's after the 1st 30 days.This is NO great deal,only a last resort if U have no other way to subscribe to DTV yourself or with or thru a bud in the US,legally.

anon..your hardware is for DTV and there is no DTV hack now,so its useless,unless u want to subscribe to DTV.

Anonymous

thank you for your time but please keep me posted here if something does change in the way of a hack for us poor folks in canada

AplleBee Dont Know
Unregistered guest
If your Canadian and no Dave tv well www.dsshupros.net can help you out with there sub package for now until a open p4-5 fix comes and they will help you there too!

Anonymous

yeah and what happen's when they decide not to pay their bill.....ur f*cked

Username: Legger

Post Number: 3
There is no fix out for the p4/5 cards the p6 is the new card coming out, if you can get one jump on it, they are rare but they can be found

Unregistered guest
is www. dsshupros.net a scam or not

Anonymous

y ahora ? quien podra defendernos ? ...

I just received this in my mail ....

Dear Tester

This email is a PRIVATE invite to join our testing family!!!

We offer the p4 p5 3M for DTV satellite system the reason you are getting this invite is because you are a known tester in the DSS community we will only accept people that are on our list and you must have a unique invite code that matches your email address if you are not invited t our group you will not be able to join no matter how much you offer to pay so please do not email us if you are not the person this email is intended for!!!

Due to the very large volume of emails that we get on a daily basis we have compiled this email to answer the most asked questions so please read this Email in full

How do I know you are not owned by DAVE
Dave (DTV) can not sell a hack to their service as it is illegal (ask your lawyer) How do we know this is not a scam We have been selling the p4/p5 hack now for 2 months and have 3300 members at this point
if you would like proof please ask us to email you a copy of the video

How Does the service work?

Once your payment is made we will email you a winexplorer script that you can run on a p4 or p5 card this script will do a few things
1.Clean your card
2.Tell you the status of the card
3.Program the card (open 3m)
4.Unmarry your cards

There are no limit's to the amount of cards you can do except with the 3 month package (Limited to 1 card) Any Hu Loader or ISO programmer will work with the software (please note that the loader must be flushable)

What is the Cost involved ?

we offer 3 packages ALL PRICES ARE US FUNDS (if sending from Canada multiply total by 1.30)

3 Month Package $99 (Only Good For 1 Card)
6 Month Package $199
1 Year Package $350 Includes a free ISO Programmer
ISO Programmer $39 With membership only
P4 Card $79

Thanks
3MOFFSHORE

Anonymous

scammers save ur money

steve1577
Unregistered guest
hi i have a dtv receiver for sale eny buyers

steve1577
Unregistered guest
apperently you can put a chip in it and get bell for free

Dodo Curl
Unregistered guest
I'll give you $50 bucks for the chip.

steve1577
Unregistered guest
i dont have the chip the reciver

stevew1577
Unregistered guest
150 canadian for reciver

becarful
Unregistered guest
all of you people on this site ,the P3 (football card ) is DEAD,I heard that the P4 and P5 has been cracked, ,but it will not be public for awhile. ck some sights .anything to do with dss ,but watch your back ,cause dave can get you for stealing his services and you will have to pay him or a lawyer ,be carful buy from a reputable service and get a statement that all records are destroyed right after payment. so dave does not bust them and get your info, it happened to me .

Casey Jones
Unregistered guest
www.sathouse.com.pa its here there the second in a week to release fix check out people no bs.

newbie9
Unregistered guest
I am new here so bear with me, who is Dave? Is it a synonym for DirecTV or authorities? Is Dave a scammer that takes your money and doesn't provide cards?

applebee
Unregistered guest
Dave is legal Direct TV....aka DTV
Charlie is legal Dishnetwork....aka echostar
Bev is legal Canada equivalent to a very poor DTV.

I love Free Tv
Unregistered guest
applebees a DAVE mole sent here and paid by yes Dave himself...dont listen to this nobody.
www.sathouse.com.pa has working activation for DAVE and this dude APPLEBEE dont want you to recieve it.

DTV in Canada
Unregistered guest

www.dsscentral.net = TRUSTFUL & RELIABLE INFORMATION

rt
Unregistered guest
DAVE SITE

steve1577
Unregistered guest
ok hey im tire of this what is this black bird thing that you dont need card for you can get dishnet and bell how does it work and what do you need

Finally dtv in canada
Unregistered guest
DTV IN Canada = applebee = dave mole
do all you peeps out there see a pattern with this juvenille that keeps posting ..rt
Oh as you can see above he says his usual
dsscentral is the best site.....people its a pay site, not free they want money to join.. Theres a hundred sites with the same sh#t as dsscentral and dont cost a dime. Bonehead

rt
Unregistered guest
get ur facts straight asssshole!!

applebee
Unregistered guest
hey Nuke,..VERY good observation...never noticed that,makes U wonder if this site or an admin or mods here are also imposters..also there are many legit Dave sponsors/ads here...do U think maybe this is a Dave site?...and/or just a site that allows,encourages,and actually participates in controversy for financial gains thru sponsors,or for the gathering of public and personal info?...what other explanation could there be!

and as we all know DTV IN CANADA is not the voice,mouth,peckerwood,applebee, etc but just an imposter of many,who has more posts and is more controversial than everyone else here...and has more powers (such as the word FU*CK) here than any others,registered or unregistered..BTW his FU*CK has no asterik,which nobody else here can do..

BTW..not casey jones, or any imposter here,just me..and have no affiliation with this site,law enforcement or DTV..but I do smell something fishy here,especially with unedited posts by the same person using various unregisterd alias and some registered too..and its not me..

BTW...DTV in CANADA,dodo curl and many of the above POSTS are all the same person,who is an admin or mod here...just go read some of the posts in other threads here...he can write an unedited FU*CK which no one else can

Username: Randybum

Ozark, Mo U.s.

Can I buy a a use reciever and get satelite service ? I have the dish . You can buy any reciever online, ebay etc. I called dish and they said had to buy from them but I know you could get it somehow please help

ChromeHarleyDavidson
Unregistered guest
Hey, I have a DirecTV system at my house (1 dish, 12 outlet switch and 9 receivers) up until May of this year I used to get it ALL, now I am screwed. Must I order a BASIC subscription ($39.99) from DirecTV and pay an additional $4.99 per month for the other 8 receivers ($39.92) to get BASIC programming INCLUDING my local channels?

applebee
Unregistered guest
Chrome...yes,if U want DTV

radny..U can get the dish from anyplace...and a DTV dish will work with Dishnetwork and vice versa..but U will need the card and align the dish correctly...and to get sattellite service for DTV,U must pay DTV (subscribe)...for Dishnetwork,U can subscribe or hack it..

Anonymous

Applebee, let me get this straight. I just purchased a DTV dish and receiver from Bestbuy, installed it, and got it set up and running. I got the NFL ticket and have my machine plugged into a phone line. What is this about free PPV for the first 90 days or something that you had mentioned earlier? How would i go about doing that? Is there a dollar limit or time constraint there? I am being billed 3 times for 67 dollars or whatever. LMK, and thanks.

skydigitalfan
Unregistered guest
just testing the word fu*c@k, and nope cant use it.

skydigitalfan
Unregistered guest
i think its too funny that we can talk bout stealing sat signals but we can't swear?? LOL

applebee
Unregistered guest
anon..I never mentioned anything about free PPV's for 90 days...that must have been an imposter who was pushing for one of the scam sites..I suggest U stay with DTV sub,BUT share it with friends,family and their houses and split the costs...all the friends or family needs is a dish and cable to the extra receivers ($5 per month DTV charges) that you add to your subscription..

Username: Tyrader2000

Post Number: 8
Anonymous, DTV was running a sub special. Buy NFL ticket and get premium package for 3 month free. Nothing about PPV.
Steve1577, check out some FTA sites about the BB receiver. Yes it works without a card but you do have to load a "special" PFF to get C and B sats. Later, TY

Hi ty
Unregistered guest
ITs at www.sathouse.com.pa a activation that works. NO SCAM and dont listen to APLLEBEE hes just jealous cause dsscentral dont have any sort of fix what so ever.....so he doesnt want othere brothers watching dave tv

Originally Posted by bigguy
TO FREE DAVE TV AND OTHER MEMBERS THAT HAD TIME LEFT ON THIER SUBS WHEN "DAVE" PULLED THE PLUG.

I Considered Everyone In This Decision, We Knew We Couldn't Appease Everyone With This Decision And Pricing.

I Invested A Large Sum Of Cash To Up Grade And To Acquire This Software To Bring This To The House..

I Would Love To Give Dollar For Dollar Credit For Remaining Time, Just As I Would Love To Recover My Investment For The Software, Upgrades, Server Time, Tech Help And Other Expenses That I Bore During The 5 + Months That We Were Open And Not Making A Dime, and everyone was here using the facilities and sharing and learning...but I most likely won't.

Neither Of Us Is Going To Be totally Happy With This Deal, But For The Majority Of The People, It Will Work, For Some It Won't.

It's Just One Of Those Situations That The Old Adage Applies Too.... You Can't Please Everyone...wish I Could.

There will be some of you that won't pay or stay here, because you believe that we have done you wrong...there are others that will, because they understand the nature of this business and the costs involved, and there are those that would whine if we gave a free tv and a free sub to them....

I can't make those decisions for you or them. What I do believe, is that I offer a great bargain on a great service with a great site, loaded with great people and staff...if that's not enough for you to stay or buy, then I and the rest of the staff wish you the best in your search for a better deal and a better site.

I know this doesn't make your costs or decisions any easier, but its the best that I could do.

but if $30 bucks a month is a bad deal for each card, with every option that Dave offers opened for you, then, I don't know what I can tell you.

As for your previous investment...just how much did you really loose????... lemme see, if you were a 6 month Sathouse member, you put up, what $110 bucks for 6 months...and your sub expired about a month after the HU went down..so you only got 5 months of unlimited viewing for $110...hmmm that's a whopping $22.00 a month for service that should cost you around, what ? $140 or more per month.....I can see your point, that we have shorted you by not giving you credit for the last month...and fully understand your being upset at my not giving you more than a $30.oo discount on this new activation, when you lost about $25 in unused time...

There are others out there that will loose more and some less, and then if you wish you can share in my losses too if you really want to be fair in this deal...but, I won't ask that of you or anyone else...I made a business deal and win or loose, I'll take my chances..

If you all want a guarantee, I'd suggest, calling Dave and giving him your credit card and he'll give you all the credit you deserve if his programming goes down..

But if you want a good deal, with some risk, but most of the time full value +, then I'd suggest that you consider joining the growing number of Sathouse's membership in this new DSS activation.

REGARDS;BIG GUY

newguy88888
Unregistered guest
I am new here .i will like to know if it is true that i can replace dtv receiver with FTA blackbird receiver and receive dishnet channels by tricking the receiver to receive dishnet channel.Any ideas.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 18
FREE SUPPORT 6 Month*********
http://pansat2500.worldispnetwork.com Upload

Anonymous

has any one tested sathouse p4 fix
and how does it work

sathouse fix good
Unregistered guest
It works great,however its just a activation for now. Hopefully after Christmas a fully opened 3m will surface.

appIebee
Unregistered guest
*********** MUCH ADO ABOUT APPLEBEE *************

THERE'S A VERY DERANGED PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE...

WITHOUT PRESENTING HIS TRUE MOTIVES, HE HAS BECOME A MERCILESS " APPLEBEE HATER "...

ON THE OTHER HAND, MY ONLY PURPOSE HERE HAS BEEN TO GUIDE, CLARIFY AND AID IN WHATEVER I CAN...

SO DUE TO THESE UNPLEASANT CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE BEEN COMPELLED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME...

FROM NOW ON IT WILL BE...... applebee1

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS MAY CAUSE YOU AND I URGE MY DETRACTOR TO RECONSIDER HIS BEHAVIOR....

Hank Thomas
Unregistered guest
agfaga

Username: Hsitech

Okay I read some of all these post, but not all.. to much BS. I worked for comcast. I was an HSI Tech (hence my name) I have a ton of the filters used to make a digital cable box get 'all the channels' wait a second, this is NOT TRUE what is true is pay per view DOES not work. Neither does the menu everything says 'to be announce' all this filter is is what we called an HSI only filter. We put them on the lines to stop you from getting basic channels you put the filter on a box that has not been every hooked up to cable or has been reset some how by comcast (they only hook the box to power and some special coaxle cable, I tried for the longest time to learn how you could do it some other way. The filter blocks a signal from being sent back to comcast. Right this very moment I am watching some show on showtime (i have the show times in spanish and all them other languages (i hate it) If someone somehow knows how I can get a box reset. I have about 15 of them. I have filters for them all. If i can reset them back to the settings it have when I bring a box into someones house You can get all the channels. What I did was took the income cable split it and took the Svideo output to my tv, what this does is when i turn on the svideo source i get digital when i go to anolog i g et all the basic tv stations (approxmently 75 channels 2- 98) I also figured out how to 'take cable internet' for free, but that only lasted for 2 weeks and just stopped working one day. Have not tried it since, btw the dct i am using right now is a motorola DCT2524 its a smaller more compact DCT and has a fiber optics output and at least 1 usb port and i think a ethernet port. ive never hooked anything up to anything on this box but the composit and coaxle, very view customers had s video cables to install the boxs on, and i do know what a few of the error codes mean (btw i was a contractor i didnt work FOR comcast... www.occom.com is who I worked for they are a contracting company. oh and on the other boxes NONE of them are this new box.

Username: Hsitech

PS climbing telephone polls is easy. Try doing it in the mountains with fire and smoke from a forest fire and having helicopters and air planes dumping water on you

Smokey the Bear
Unregistered guest

.....THATS THE MOST SILLIEST BUNCH OF CRAPP I HAD EVER HEARD.....

newjoe
Unregistered guest
Hello, I purchased a p4 card in june expecting that it will take one or two months for the
card to be cracked. Now I here that its almost impossible to crack it. If it does it will be after christmas, and the p4s will be geting phased out by that time. Is there anyone even trying to crack it? I am in B.C. and I can no longer find anyone selling here anymore. Do any of you think that this is the end of watching direct tv in Canada?

Unregistered guest
Hi im new here,are the p4s working yet,and if so where and how much to activate.Im in Hamilton,where around here can i get my direct running again?

fido
Unregistered guest
There is no public hack yet.There are some sites offering a DTV sub at a costly price,and they could even possibly be scams.I suggest you read the threads here or other sites,to find out what people are experiencing

applebee is gone
Unregistered guest
The real applebee (me) is moving on,due to all the pukes impersonating me!..U guys have made these forums disgusting with no INFO or enterrtainment value anymore...Look around even the registered regulars have left...now myself and unregistered are departing!...I'm glad the thread about me was deleted,cause it was sickening!

Going to hang out at www.dsscentral.net I noticed many registered regulars here have gone there,and even posting there now..good move,its a reputable site with good info and people...and they welcome new members (free registration)...and do not allow impersonating..and do not sell your email addy,so no new spam mail flooding your mailbox..they keeep your personal info very discreet..

Great DTV,P4,Dish,FTA,and scammers info and a live chat too are there..

Anonymous

do what ever you want we dont need you here...

addios amego
Unregistered guest
I understand why applebee and the regulars have left.I don't blame them.They did help me and my friends.Thats more than I can say about what anonymous has done.Its comments like his that have turned this place into crap.I'm going to join them at dsscentral.Everybody is sick of all this crap.This is a childs forums.I came to learn,and I did from all the ones who've left,but the game is old and over here.Anonoymous and all your buds,I hope you are happy for the destruction people like you have caused here.Grow up.

applebee please return
Unregistered guest
applebee don't go away oo:-(

American Eagle
Unregistered guest
I totally agree with addios anego ... when I started reading this site 3 months ago it was a good site and I did learn much from the talented and well mannered people that posted here.
But then a joker arrived and the site started to decline...and since 2 weeks ago a group of evil teenager punks have raised hell and turned this site into a horrible nightmare.
Why their joy for chaos and destruction ? Can't they understand that they are causing a great damage to many people and also to themselves ? Teenagers will drive America to its ruin .

viva applebeee
Unregistered guest
ITs at www.sathouse.com.pa a activation that works. NO SCAM and dont listen to APLLEBEE hes just jealous cause dsscentral dont have any sort of fix what so ever.....so he doesnt want othere brothers watching dave tv

Originally Posted by bigguy
TO FREE DAVE TV AND OTHER MEMBERS THAT HAD TIME LEFT ON THIER SUBS WHEN "DAVE" PULLED THE PLUG.

I Considered Everyone In This Decision, We Knew We Couldn't Appease Everyone With This Decision And Pricing.

I Invested A Large Sum Of Cash To Up Grade And To Acquire This Software To Bring This To The House..

I Would Love To Give Dollar For Dollar Credit For Remaining Time, Just As I Would Love To Recover My Investment For The Software, Upgrades, Server Time, Tech Help And Other Expenses That I Bore During The 5 + Months That We Were Open And Not Making A Dime, and everyone was here using the facilities and sharing and learning...but I most likely won't.

Neither Of Us Is Going To Be totally Happy With This Deal, But For The Majority Of The People, It Will Work, For Some It Won't.

It's Just One Of Those Situations That The Old Adage Applies Too.... You Can't Please Everyone...wish I Could.

There will be some of you that won't pay or stay here, because you believe that we have done you wrong...there are others that will, because they understand the nature of this business and the costs involved, and there are those that would whine if we gave a free tv and a free sub to them....

I can't make those decisions for you or them. What I do believe, is that I offer a great bargain on a great service with a great site, loaded with great people and staff...if that's not enough for you to stay or buy, then I and the rest of the staff wish you the best in your search for a better deal and a better site.

I know this doesn't make your costs or decisions any easier, but its the best that I could do.

but if $30 bucks a month is a bad deal for each card, with every option that Dave offers opened for you, then, I don't know what I can tell you.

As for your previous investment...just how much did you really loose????... lemme see, if you were a 6 month Sathouse member, you put up, what $110 bucks for 6 months...and your sub expired about a month after the HU went down..so you only got 5 months of unlimited viewing for $110...hmmm that's a whopping $22.00 a month for service that should cost you around, what ? $140 or more per month.....I can see your point, that we have shorted you by not giving you credit for the last month...and fully understand your being upset at my not giving you more than a $30.oo discount on this new activation, when you lost about $25 in unused time...

There are others out there that will loose more and some less, and then if you wish you can share in my losses too if you really want to be fair in this deal...but, I won't ask that of you or anyone else...I made a business deal and win or loose, I'll take my chances..

If you all want a guarantee, I'd suggest, calling Dave and giving him your credit card and he'll give you all the credit you deserve if his programming goes down..

But if you want a good deal, with some risk, but most of the time full value +, then I'd suggest that you consider joining the growing number of Sathouse's membership in this new DSS activation.

REGARDS;BIG GUY

thanks for the help
Unregistered guest
I hope that rude man applebee doesnt come back here hes really arogant and a real pr#ck. Oh thanks bro for the tip on sathouse.com.pa i'll half to try. Right on.

APPLEBEE STINKS
Unregistered guest
APPLEBEE IS SUCH A FAIRY......HE WENT CRYING TO HIS MOMMA.....CUZ SOMEBODY "AGGRAVATED" HIM.....OHHH WHAT A POOR LITTE CHILD.....

Anonymous

Guys , APPLEBEE is from Miami and take care with him, he was traying to rip me off, with Pansat receivers and P4 activation.. he want me to i send to him 6,000 dollares to send the product but he said that he p[ersonnaly will come in his truck to bring the product, evberthin lie.

slasher
Unregistered guest
Im fed up with applebee here and applebee there and applebee everywhere !!!!! Why dont you all retards go to just one thread. >>>>THE LOSERS THREAD !!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 335
I will release a brief bit of info at nfl site later tonight.............peace....jm ill

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 42
James I tried the blacklist fix for sept.30/04 it does not work for me. What can I( be doing wrong. I am starting to hate my pansat 2300a. I wish DTV was back working. And for all you guys that think there is a fix for p4/p5 you are high cause if there was James Millard would give it ti us.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 336
you need the 2300 blacklist is that wht you used?

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 44
James I am using the Backlist PKO_09-03-04X7500_040916_230_api-f flash to fix my 2300a but it did not work. Do I need to flash with virgin bin than flash with the blacklist fix or do I need to flash with the Aug fix then reflash with the blacklist fix?

sathouse.com.pa is a scam
Unregistered guest
SAVE YOUR MONEY GUYS...I paid for a 3 month activation and got nothing in return for my money...this site looks real good...emails answered...but nothing but excuses...save your money guys...I'm not one to bash but I thought I would save some people some money!!!Do the same for someone else and copy this post to all other sites...thanks!!!

Anonymous

U WERE WARNED!!!about all these scammers

sathouse.com.pa is NOT a scam
Unregistered guest
oK GUYS NO WORRIES sATHOUSE DELIVERED my 3 month activation ......thanks guys. I got my moneys worth i had to wait a bit but now got tv

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
Bull

perma_grin4u
Unregistered guest
true story bud

jamesmm
Unregistered guest
well!

Anonymous

is there any io digital cable cards?

The President of DIRECTV
Unregistered guest
WHY A P4 HACK IS IMPOSSIBLE

First, the background:
To watch a particular channel, the receiver needs to receiver a DES key, 80 bits in length, every 8 seconds.
Random data, generated (from a strong random source) at DTV headquarters, and sent to a card with all the tiers at dave headquarters. The result from that golden card is used as the DES key -- Even DTV can't predict the key. The tiers are added to that card through local communication -- not on the public stream.
The core of the encryption is the ASIC, which implements a seeded psuedo-
random number stream in hardware. Only a few designers know how this works.
When a new generation of card is added, DTV runs those cards in PARALLEL, takes the XOR of their results, and sends that in the compatibility packets (CMD7F) - so there is no relation between the ASICs in each generation.

So.. how to attack this:
The IRD?
The IRD is worthless from the hacking perspective. It just relays packets to and from the data stream to the card. Without the card, the IRD has no way of knowing what a golden card would return.
Note that one DBS board, iso reader and subbed card, along with (unwritten?) software could give you an IRDless setup.
Finally, many different manufacturers make IRDs. Anyone who can talk a good story could probably get the specifications under NDA from DTV.

DTV itself:
There is a reluctance to this, as most people like to consider collecting signals as not a moral offense, but actually intruding into a foreign system with intent to acquire data is a different story. That said, there has been at least one court document which detailed the security precautions taken by DTV with access card data. These precautions, assuming they are followed, include air gaps between sensitive systems and internal machines. If you were capable of getting into DTV's internal network, you would also be capable of finding much more lucrative targets with more of a chance of reward...

That leaves the card....

The obvious target is the ASIC, which historically has been designed by NDS. NDS is a company with a large degree of cryptographic experience. Adi Shamir, one of the fathers of public key cryptography (and the S in RSA) is one of the founders of NDS. Since the H card, the ASIC has never been compromised -- not even with attacks discovered after their designs, such as Kocher's timing attack. And that's even if I can GET at the ASIC.

So, what about the old standbys...

First, software attacks. Dishnet has been very susceptible to these, as was the H card. During the design of the HU card, DTV instituted line-by-line code reviews, and common error handling via Trap #9. These resulted in COMPLETE success -- no exploitable software bugs were found in the HU card even after a complete disassembly.
Conclusion - there is unlikely to be any exploitable software bugs in the P4 family...

Protocol Weakness...

The next question might be, is there something in the protocol that can be repeated, dropped, or otherwise missused. DTV's protocol has been very strong from the beginning -- using Zero Knowlege tests for the CAMID and public key encrypted and digitally signed packets. The card swap mechanism was strongly designed to avoid weaknesses -- and,even if there were holes, the liability would be limitted. Nor does the card have any concept of a "channel" -- its all in the encrypted packet which results in the DES key. Finally, the P4 card will disable itself through a write-once area if you sent too many bad packets to it.

Information extraction (using passive means)

Timing, power analysis, or even "listening" to the card reveals nothing except for possibly ZKT information (if you wanted to scam people with a CAMID/ZKT pair....). Getting timing information from the ASIC requires executing code on the card -- and there are techniques to prevent this, such as random loops, redundant calculation and normalization (always do the operation and then throw away the results that aren't needed).
So, that doesn't help.

Glitching... our old friend..
Glitching will be defined as ANY attack which varies any physical parameter of the card, be it the old standards (power, clock) or new (light, targeted magnetic fields) or absurd (alpha particle bombardment).
There are three defenses to overcome....
1. a capacitor provides for a steady current -- nix the voltage glitching and there are detectors should you bypass (fib edit) or destroy the capacitor. So even if you COULD bypass the capacitor on your card -- how do you package a very expensive FIB (focused ION beam) machine with every loader?!...
2. An internal clock so no clock glitching, and synchronizing your glitches is very, very tricky...
3. Finally, the last measure of protection -- software tricks against glitching... even with the ROM dump, these tricks are hard to get around, as was seen with the Hu. With the P4, these are improved. Examples include reading a random number from a hardware RNG, dividing it by a constant (variable amount of time), and remultiplying and checking the result. Since each divide/multiply takes a random amount of time, based on the random number, you won't know how to time a glitch to get past the jump on the incorrect result -- and if you glitch early, you muck up either the divide or multiply, and the software has caught you!

Together these defenses make glitching into this card practically impossible.
(if you know a good way around the divide/multiply method.. please let me know)

Physical security...
So, giving up on all the non destructive attacks, lets say I rip apart my card, take out the chip, remove layers with incredibly hazardous chemicals (shortening my lifespan in the process). Northsat did this on the Hu, and DTV doesn't make mistakes twice. For the P4 and later, there are physical tamper protections. There are thin wires in the protective metal layers above the processor which, if dissolved, result in the card not powering up. Manually patching all of these will be tedious. FUrther, the P4 has light sensitive areas, so you have to do all this in the dark! Finally, the core layout of key chips is spaghetti because of cell-based design and better layout software (poor mask designers...) so you'll need a electron microscope (or better) and a laser voltage probe to even figure out what is going on.. and a lot of time, patience and money..

So the most accessible approach is to make very good friends with the janitor at a well equipped college campus, or sleep with a very well connected DTV employee and con them out of the documents...

Assuming that you get the complete ROM dump (by either means) and you have the Opcodes, and you find, miracle of miracles, an unchecked buffer overflow. Glitching still won't work, so this is your only chance.

Now, the parts that make this really tough:

Non-executable EEPROm -- (can anyone confirm?) This means that even if you found a bug, you have to apply your patch every time the card resets. This means an interposer or IRD modification to send down the exploit. On the other hand, it means that dynamic updates are less likely..

Less safe space to store code --
Since the P4 is split into multiple cores, there is very little general purpose RAM for a complicated 3M -- copying code from eeprom (assuming you can find space) into ram is going to make writing any sort of code for this card a real nuisance.

fatal ECMs:
Since glitching is impossible, the first ECM you get hit with is the last. Since the supply of new P4s is still limitted, 3M writing is going to be like breakdancing in a minefield...Activation and PPV wipes will be tough to hit, although anything out of the ordinary - like incorrect dates, unknown tiers, or corrupted group keys, and you have another ice scraper.

And, the final reasons why no one would bother with any of the above:
The internet:
As soona s you start selling a means to do this, it will be ripped off. Unless you program every card individually (high, high risk), you'll find out how quickly a serial logger can open "encrypted" WinExplorer scripts. And as soon as someone figures out your bug, it will be on EVERY dss site within an hour. If you make custom hardware, it will be reverse engineered, since your security budget is less than DTV's....

and ... the long arm of the law..

If someone decided to be a hero, and hacked the P4, and found a bug, and released the activation, and got jackshit for it... well, you'd have free TV until someone turns you in for a hefty reward (contact signal integrity for details of the reward program), ruins your life with court cases, jail and restitution.. And the bahamas do have extradition treaties with the united states..

The conclusion of all this --
Enjoy dish while it lasts. The sun is setting on the pirate era, and soon you will be paying even more for less.

sathouse.com.pa is a scam
Unregistered guest
THEY SCREWED UP MY CARD AFTER PAYING $150 U.S. AND NOW THEY SAY THAT MY FIRST CARD IS UNUSEABLE AND HAVE TO SUPPLY THEM WITH A NEW ...TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE THEY ARE ONLY SUPPLYING A ACTIVATION ANYWAY WHY BOTH WITH THE RISK...I SURELY WON'T...WITH THEM ANYMORE

sathouse.com.pa scam house
Unregistered guest
I had a virgin card right out of a sealed package and when inserted it was 711 to start service now its 721 you idiot. The BIG GUY at Sathouse.com.pa told me via email that my card could not be used again not any on else...so get your facts straight before you start flapping your lips...and Canada is not India you prejudice jerk go back in the dark ages... I'm from Canada you dork!!

Anonymous

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Thanks Sathouse.com.pa
Unregistered guest
You should know all DAVE's plan's you mole. Applebee i'm really getting tired of all your negativety......just get lost man. Peeps even if a fully open 3m surfaces this mole will post as scammers without(well maybe) fully checking out. Applebee will really hate whena fix does come out othere than the activation they have over a www.sathouse.com.pa.....Oh by the way is working many satisfies peeps already ansd pretty soon half the testers will have it. Applebee's going to look VERY VERY stupid once the word spreads throughout the testing world that sathouse.com.pa has a activation and is WORKING. No this is not just a sub the site payed BIG BIG money to obtain this technology(software) and is working.

SCAN AT SATHOUSE.COM.PA
Unregistered guest
They can't even keep their site up...this is the second weekend that you can't access their site...how can you ever expect them to beat DAVE....wake up they are a SCAM....give them your card # and thats it for your card!!!

thanks sathouse.com.pa
Unregistered guest
You should know all DAVE's plan's you mole. Applebee i'm really getting tired of all your negativety......just get lost man. Peeps even if a fully open 3m surfaces this mole will post as scammers without(well maybe) fully checking out. Applebee will really hate whena fix does come out othere than the activation they have over a www.sathouse.com.pa.....Oh by the way is working many satisfies peeps already ansd pretty soon half the testers will have it. Applebee's going to look VERY VERY stupid once the word spreads throughout the testing world that sathouse.com.pa has a activation and is WORKING. No this is not just a sub the site payed BIG BIG money to obtain this technology(software) and is working.

Nows He anominous give me a break

THIS GUY CAN'T EVEN SPELL WHAT A JOKE APPLEBEE IS HEY PEEPS

THE TRUTH'S HERE
Unregistered guest
The site is temporarily down with server problems in Panama. They will be up shortly they are very busy,trying to keep up to all orders they've been swamped with so bare with them peeps.

Oh when this applebee or whatever hundred alias's he uses comes on after me to discredit sathouse.com.pa pay no attention. He is payed by dave to discourage you from joining any site that has any sort of p4-5 fix or act. It is his job ...it bothers him and dave when people get free dave tv.
later peeps

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest

Sathouse is a big RIP-OFF.....I sent them the money and they promised me 6 months guarantee..... and after watching dave for 1 month the screen went 721 and that means a black screen and I called them again and again and again and they dont do shit.....so people stay away from those low life scammers .....so you dont feel like an idiot like me....
Also they are a STUPID LIERS ....and they dont answer my e-mail .... so how can domebody trust them .....they are a son of a bitch.....
I am telling the truth peoples .... dont buy from that thiefs... they are going to HELL..

YA RIGHT
Unregistered guest
OK ... SATHOUSE, GUYS AND DOLLS;

This is meant for new as well as existing subscribers

Were finally at a point, that we need to re-address this activation system and our options..

First let us, apologize to all of you that have waited patiently and to those of you that didn't also.we fully, understand your frustrations and concerns.

When we first put all this together, we had tested it and found it to be not only workable, but easy for the purchaser to receive and use. Like all things that are made by humans, there will be built in bugs and problems..we just didn't now how many or how persistent and problematic they would turn out to be.

Add to that, "DAVE" began jumping into the middle of it by capturing the Cam I.D.'s that were kicked out, the uplink having problems, the servers going down, the last mile of fiber optic cable serving our servers in Panama being damaged..boy, is this "MURPHY'S LAW" at work or what ?

What we do have is still a great value for only a "BUCK A DAY" and it includes the TOTAL CHOICE PREMIERE DTV PACKAGE, you'll get all the benefits of having the best package. That's over 210 channels - with all of the great base programming and the most comprehensive movie channel lineup, plus a variety of sports.

Add to that:

HBO - 7 HBO channels.

STARZ Super Pak - 12 distinct movie channels, including 4 STARZ! channels, 2 Encore channels and 6 Encore theme channels.*

SHOWTIME UNLIMITED - 5 SHOWTIME channels, 2 channels of The Movie Channel, 1 FLIX channel and 1 Sundance Channel.

Cinemax - 3 Cinemax channels.

SPORTS Pack - Over 25 specialty and regional sports networks, including Fox Sports World, The Outdoor Channel, NBA TV, FUEL, CSTV: College Sports Television and TVG, The Interactive Horseracing Network. (Blackout restrictions apply)

Also add to that, these sports packages (when in season)

NFL SUNDAY TICKEY a $219.00 Value
NBA LEAGUE PASS a $169.00 Value
ESPN GAME PLAN a $119.00 Value

If you had to subscribe to all of these your cost would be staggering, and not the simple "BUCK A DAY" that we charge.

Now for some of the less than great news.

As for PPV's, we have struggled with keeping them up and for some reason we cannot at this time..this is a tough break, but it's not forever. We will keep working on them and when we get them, you'll get them.

Until then all we can say is what you get is what you get.some will get some and some will get none.and some more than others for some reason, we haven't figured that out yet, but we will.

We do have a PPV wiper that we will send to anyone that wants to try itas long as you are a paid Instaload Subscriber...it has worked for a few and not for others.if it works for you, great, if not, hey you tried. This is NOT to shared with your friends or non members of Sathouse, to do so will violate the TOS and your account and sub will be cancelled.

As soon as we resolve the PPV issues and can get them to stay on the cards, You'll be the first ones to get it. If someone modifies or gets the PPV wipe that we are passing out to work, then we'll share that with you.

Next, for the cards, DAVE has been modifying his system and is now collecting the CAM's that are kicked out of the system (not trace them, but collect them and tag them so their unusable)..thus making each card a single use card.

This has been one of the main reasons for our slowness in getting a lot of your cards redone or for our delay in hitting your second card.we were trying to solve this situation, and have come to the conclusion that this is the situation that we'll have to deal with for the time being and work on it as time passes.

This doesn't mean that the card will "NEVER" be good again, but until something changes it will not work in the near future.So if your card gets any error message "AFTER THE INITIAL ACTIVATION" attempt, you will need to get a new card and it should be a "VIRGIN" card to give you the best chances of getting some PPV's and for longevity. IF you choose to use a previously sub'd card, we cannot be sure what will occur, it may work, and it may not.but its your choice.

These seem to be large changes but keep in mind the overall picture here.we are still offering a huge package of DTV for a real small fee of only a "BUCK A DAY" and considering all that you get, that's a real bargain. We will of course continue to work on resolving all of this, but if it never gets resolved you are still getting a real value for that "BUCK A DAY"

We will be submitting only (10) cam's a day in order to keep a tight control on this, and we'll be giving you a date for activation as we do this.. The time from acceptance to turn on will be a max of 96 hours or sooner. You will be given a link to a page that is specific to, either NEW subs, or for REPLACEMENT cards. Once the form is filled out and submitted you will be given a time frame in which you will be activated, this will occur in 96 hours or less. Once you submit the form, any additional emails, will only slow the process down, so give us a chance to do our jobs.

We will only be offering this to "SATHOUSE" members until all have received the offer, and if the group of members that receive the offer in a given week, don't act upon the offer, it will be withdrawn and then offered to a waiting list of persons that have asked for the opportunity for activation.

If we find your card not acceptable in the system we will contact you and you can then locate a "VIRGIN" card to replace it with. "WE DON'T SELL CARDS" .WE have checked and these cards are available on Ebay from about $19 to around $40..

If you use a newer receiver and when you put the card in the receiver the card # and the receiver # comes up on the screen, we will need both those numbers in order to activate you. Yes this will work with TIVO. Older receivers are actually better for this, but the new ones will work too.

WE know this a bit of a change for some of you, but in the bigger picture its great to have DTV back again .
We don't mean to be rude, but at this time, we are the only site that has brought out something for the P4/P5/D1 cards, and even with its minor faults, and it's limitations at the present, its a bargain at only a "BUCK A DAY"

We will be contacting those subs whose cards have been hit and were rejected in the system, and of course those of you that have a card that has any of the error messages at all after the initial activation, will know that you'll need to acquire another card, preferably a "VIRGIN" card, otherwise we cannot be sure it will be accepted in the system..

When you do have the new card, be sure to use the appropriate form provided for that information, so we can get you into the que and get you activated. We will adjust start dates for all the subs that have problems, so you will not loose time you've paid for.

NOTE** THE ACTIVATION FORM IS NOT ACTIVE AT THIS MOMENT.TEMPORARILY, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THE INFORMATION TO INSTALOAD@SATHOUSE.COM.PA DO NOT SEND ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR NOTES TO THIS ADDRESS, IF YOU DO, THE EMAIL WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL DELAY YOUR ACTIVATION. WE WILL JUMP ON THESE AS SOON AS THEY ARE RECEIVED..AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN A TIME FRAME OF ABOUT 72 HOURS OR LESS FOR ACTIVATION.

INFORMATION FOR NEW STARTS:
IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL, PUT YOUR FORUM NAME AND THE WORD "NEW"

YOUR EMAIL ADDY
YOUR FORUM NAME
NEW OR VIRGIN CARD CAM I.D. #
RECEIVER I.D. # IF IT COMES UP ON SCREEN
MONEY ORDER I.D. #
AMOUNT OF MONEY ORDER

FOR REPLACEMENT CARDS:
IN THE SUBJECT LINE PUT YOUR FORUM NAME AND THE WORD "REPLACEMENT"

YOUR EMAIL ADDY
YOUR FORUM NAME
YOUR OLD CARD CAM I.D. #
THE REPLACEMENT "VIRGIN" CARD CAM I.D. #
RECEIVER NUMBER IF IT COMES UP ON THE SCREEN

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
********** APPLEBEE'S ..ENDING ************

Wow......Im so glad applebee has finally been banned from this site and that everything related to applebee has been wiped away...
In case any applebee attempts to make a comeback ..... just send them here......http://www.twerked.com/%7Esplice/advice

So have a nice day !!

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
Sorry.....this is the site....lol

http:/www.twerked.com/~splice/advice

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 343
hi my friends...........long time no speak but lifes been good to me so far....visit me @ http://chat.boldchat.com/chat/visitor.jsp?cdid=3272665440&url=http://jmvip3mfile s.worldispnetwork.com/ we can talk i learn many new things

scam at stockhouse.com.pa
Unregistered guest
scam at sathouse.com.pa...down again...paid money and get nothing...don't get sucked in...these people are scam artists...they have nothing...they know they are going down so why not scam the last few wanabees that think there is a fix out there...save your money guys and gals don't get sucked in like me...I wish someone would have told me!!!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 353
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/Vip-Membership.htm

RRRRRR
Unregistered guest
I have a DTV receiver and i want to know where i can find a card that is not a scam and will provide me with programming without much hastle. Is it possible or not?

Username: Tdsully

I live in Nevada, how can I purchase or exchange my direct tv card to Eastern time rather than my residence. daughter works for TV station in Carolina

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
Tom and RRRRR..U can't do anything about it...any website selling ANY P4 programming is bogus/scammers...and U nor anyone can reprogram the card except DTV,which they can do if U subscribe and tell them the 2nd vacation home story,but they will change ALL the cards on the account to EST and new Carolina locals..

drop_dead_average
Unregistered guest
Ah...life was so good during the P4 days. Those were simpler times.

applebee never dies
Unregistered guest
huh .... you mean the football card days .... :-)

dbunner787
Unregistered guest
time to buy black cable box and pay for some but get all.

UNDERGROUND INFO
Unregistered guest
DISHNETWORK SCRIPT

Rom 3 Running
Rom 10 Running with all PPVs
Rom 11 Running
Atmega Running
Magic Running

BELLEXPRESSVU

Rom 3 script is up and running
Rom 10 script is up and running
Rom 11 script is up and running
Atmega script is up and running
Magic script is up and running

DIRECT TV

Hu Stream is ended
P4 Not hacked
P5 Not hacked
P6 Not hacked

mitchmagic
Unregistered guest
I've just ordered equipment from dishnet. Will the magic card work with the receiver that dish is going to send and can I use it in married sub mode? I'll pay the monthly fee for their basic pack but don't want to order the magic card if it won't work

mitchmagic
Unregistered guest
I've just ordered equipment from dishnet. Will the magic card work with the receiver that dish is going to send and can I use it in married sub mode? I'll pay the monthly fee for their basic pack but don't want to order the magic card if it won't work

tiler
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know anything about p4-support.com

key largo
Unregistered guest
P4-support.com aka NCS solutions are known scammers..

Anonymous

Guys,
I have maxed out my chip and can't order any new PPV's. Just bought a HDTV bigscreen and will need to get a new dish and HD receiver. If I get it through DAVE and they come to install the new box and Satillite, will they take the old box back, read the chip and bill me for allthe past PPV orders? Is there anyway to wash the chip? What about magnets?

key largo
Unregistered guest
Yeah,this makes alot of sense...The card holds the PPV's...no card wipe/wash is available

Anonymous

I guess that I could just by the box and dish from Best buy, would I have to return the box?

tedshere
Unregistered guest
Thanks

Anonymous

Hey Guy's I have been reciving to e-mail everyday about P4-support.com , pepole that has been send money order more than 3 - 4 week and nothing has been reciving.

Ok , Guys Dont Panic all those people that has been rip-off is very simple go here to his server provider and fill out a compliant and he will be out off business;

This is him and dont ask how did I get this..
Hey, David this is your man that you looking for: and is a big scammmm..

It have 3 web site.

1. http://www.P4-support.com

Administrative Contact:
Poulsen, Mark
VA Scotland
3 Kersland Street
Glasgow, Strathclyde G12 8BN
UK
Technical Contact:
Technical, Host Europe
Portland Street
Beeston
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG9 2LP
UK
+44.1159170000 Fax: +44.1158770213

Administrative Contact:
Poulsen, Mark
3 Kersland St
Glasgow, Strathclyde G12 8BN
UK
Technical Contact:
Technical, Host Europe
Portland Street
Beeston
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG9 2LP
UK
+44.1159170000 Fax: +44.1158770213

YOU KNOW GUYS WHAT TO DO>>>>>

Anonymous

Guys I call at the Phone number at is working dont dial (0);

use *67 to be privet call

then *67-011-44-141-332-4344

and will ring ***

tedshere
Unregistered guest
Thanks again

Username: Jerseyrob

I have a rom 3 and rom 10 card that got hit by an ecm and now says 'insert your card'.. is there anything I can do to fix these cards? Also I was told that I had a 'lock' on my 301 receiver. Isn't a lock supposed to stop an ecm? or am i confused? Can someone please enlighten me and tell me where I can send my cards to get fixed.. or should I get new cards..

Thanks.

Tummy leong
Unregistered guest
I just got a Dish Network DVR 508 I believe & want to know if my card is a rom3 card, I would like to know how to tell if you have a rom 3 card, or what kind of card you have. Someone please help me find the answer. The card has yellow on the front & says Dish Network satellite TV (& has a 500 in a box),then it has all the premiem channels listed on it. Thanks in advance for any helps or suggestions.

Anonymous

What is the best Satellite System to get - to be able to buy a cheater card or computer or whatever, I don't mind paying the low monthly fee as long as I get free PPV channels

Happy New Year
Unregistered guest
The fix is out !!!!!
its all over the net
this site has it and works....
www.zyworld.com/dishookup316/p4_products.htm

Happy New Year
Unregistered guest
YEH RIGHT ...WHAT A LOSER!!!

Username: Seve

Its also out here! www.cpwave.net thanks seve ( ive been up on a P4 wide open for over 4 months now)

Anonymous

Yes the P4 abd p5 card is up from Cpwave Ive also had there software and been up it for over 3 months now on a wide open P5 card. very easy to use! thanks all

largo key
Unregistered guest
More BS..cpwave is a known scammer for months,who also has linked themselves to other reputable sites to gain credability,without prior authorization and approval from the reputable sites..

DTVhookups aka zyworld.com/zynet.net is another obvious scammer,selling everything (adapters,unique special equipment,old loaders,software etc..surprised they didn't offer a kitchen sink too)which they boast about allegedly "opens the P3/P4/P5"...yeah right!

Seve...U must be a fool yourself to endorse and testify to both these scams in different threads in these forums!...U now have no credibility yourself!....especially as a newbie here (3 posts...Dec04)...at least be slick enough to earn some respect,but I guess U can't...U must "hit and run",get the money quickly while U can..

Shaanra
Unregistered guest
Hey, I don't know anything about Direct TV but I have Dish Network and because Dish Network won't be showing CRICKET Matches on pay per view sports, I'm thinking if I can get Direct TV....Is it like I need get a Direct TV receiver and an access card or is there anyway to serve your purpose using your Dish Network receiver??? And also can we use the same antennas of Dish Network???

Mr. Harvey
Unregistered guest
Hi guys. I still have my old H and HU cards waiting to see if they will be of any use in the near future. But since much time has gone by and still nothing on the horizon, even for the newer cards ( P4 and P5 ) IM thinking of gettin rid of them cards. I just want to make shure if they are totally un-usable.

LK
Unregistered guest
No use now,BUT U never know...save them..

LK
Unregistered guest
meant save all P4/5 cards..discard H and HU cards

Mr. Harvey
Unregistered guest
ok, thanks LK

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 507
http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com/forum1/

Unregistered guest
hello
my name is henry , i am from holland and i would like to purchace in your store , i am the manager of henry boutique and store and here is my company details, we buy and sell and from one country to another like CLOTHS,SHOES,BELTS,PERFUME,INCLUDING BYCYCLES .ok i will like to know your web site so i can pick my needs and i want you to know that i have stores in different company arround the world like HOLLAND, CANADA, AND IN WEST AFRICANS and i will like you to know that my payment will be on credit card
best regards........................HENRY

Hitec
Unregistered guest
there wont be any hack for the p4/p5 card nor for nagra2 for dishnet......all lies told by scammers to rip you off..they do this sh-it cause they make more money than their old other jobs of giving blow-jobs to support their crack habits..and besides that,they also know how many idiots there are that steal sat signals and are willing to believe anything that remotely sounds like a true hack

this is a fact!

update
Unregistered guest
Hitec...you're very much misinformed. There is a P4/P5 hack and its called the Lincoln Fix. Big dealears will start offering it in a few weeks.
Nagra2 is still on the works.

Big Daddy14
Unregistered guest
Is there a P4 or P5 card hack yet? To get all channels including PPV?

Anonymous

no and their never will be, its over..........

LK
Unregistered guest
NO P4/5 hack yet...anyone selling it now is a thief!...when/if its TRUELY hacked,it'll be posted at EVERY DSS web site....www.satscams.com lists all the SCAMMERS and under LINKS has the TRUSTED sites..

I got it!!
Unregistered guest
I can't believe you idiots are still looking for a p4 hack. I've been using the P82 wide open for the last three years and get all the channels! Even the NHL hockey season ticket!!!

Y'all suckaz are missing out! Call me at (608) 577-6156 for info! $10.00 one time fee for the wide open P82 hack and equipment!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jakdaxtersgirl

USA

Post Number: 87
Idiots! Idiots! LOL :-O

I got it!!
Unregistered guest
OK ok. for the next 20 minutes only, I'll let them go for only $2.99! Act now and I'll throw in another p82! Yes, that's 2 for only 2.99!! Act now, operators are standing by.

Milton
Unregistered guest
I got one for only $1 buck

Calgary has fix
Unregistered guest
My god people the indians have the fix in Calgary,Ab...ya i know they bought off the bros from Montreal working great...the calgary indians have a good enterprise going making big bucks.....300 bucks for a wide open 3m for a year not bad deal...take a look its in the local Buy and sell for all to purchase man these Indians are smart....
yahhhhhhhh

Username: Pggoodwin

I have the old hu card dish and receiver..how do I get up and runninglike before? help

LK
Unregistered guest
U don't..no DTV hack since last APRIL...have U been away in a cave?..U must subscribe.

austin609
Unregistered guest
anyone know of a site i can sub to direct to throught in canada? since watch tv got poped and so did satonline

LK
Unregistered guest
austin..read this

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/125019.html

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 42
EPG GUIDE WORKING
col-jmvip480x60.gif
cool111.gif

Http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com
Http://www.dss-freetoair.com

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 43
EPG GUIDE WORKING
col-jmvip480x60.gif
cool111.gif

Http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com
Http://www.dss-freetoair.com

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 44
Upload
Upload

Anonymous

I would like to get the same type of service that Satonline.cx had to offer before they got busted.
Its a shame that Directv doesn't just open an office directory for Canadian service so that we can make credit card payments and start using their service legitimately.
We can buy any other service from the United States, why not Directv?
I only want the 3 month service deal, no special PPV stuff, just plain old tv service back again. Satonline.cx filled that void well and the local constabulary and Expressview cronies slammed the local guys.

LK
Unregistered guest
I see U don't read well or just don't bother at all!...look above this post a few above...read "austins's post and my "linked" reply..

mojofilter
Unregistered guest
What about all the thousands of us out here with DTV HU 3 and nothing but Music ! When can we get some TV, any estimates of " The Good Ol' Days " ?.........What's the Fix ? ...... All i want is my BLO*DY MTV........HELP......PLease ! ! !

LK
Unregistered guest
No DTV fix now,unless U share a subscription with a bud...otherwise FTA is the way to go... $150 investment on pansat receiver,no cards,no programmers,Free TV (Dishnetwork,Bev, etc)

Anonymous

Are you looking to get legal satellite reception?
Then try this satellite tv. We also sell satellite phones So kick back,watch tv and order pizza online with a couple of clicks!

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Anonymous

Please use the following link for satellite info,forums,files,help DTV/PANSAT/COOLSAT/FORTEC/DISH NETWORK

DTV ABUSER
Unregistered guest
Does the DTV dish work with the new coolsat 4000 ? is the location of the majority sats near the the DTV Bird ? Any "Regular" Channels? , Not southamericans jumping in the mud ! how does the coolsat 4000 compare to the pansat 2500 ? What da think L K ? ..... Thanks

DTV ABUSER
Unregistered guest
Does the DTV dish work with the new coolsat 4000 ? is the location of the majority sats near the the DTV Bird ? Any "Regular" Channels? , Not southamericans jumping in the mud ! how does the coolsat 4000 compare to the pansat 2500 ? What da think L K ? ..... Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Coolsat is very good ans so is Pansat...Coolsat has a working EPG and changes channels quicker than the Pansat...Pansat is less expensive and is easier to find the software....U decide..Both will get U the same TV channels using the same roof dishs such as all DTV roof dishs (but stay away from the oval phase 3 triple LNB from DTV)...and satellites are located fairly close to each other (same general direction)...but do remember about ANY FTA,nagra2 datastream is coming soon 4-8 months,and unless it gets hacked then there will NO more Dishnetwork or Bell express (bev) TV using any FTA..so FTA receiver cost might want to be factored into your "buying" thinking..

the real truth
Unregistered guest
Aw NO this Dave MOle is back ....................geeze.......some people........Guys..guys...come on this guy.aka applebee ....aka.......the truth is back .aka.....LT...or whatever this looser calls himself......get a real job ya mole.....man oh man....SPEAK FOR YOURSELF LOOSER..........PEEPS BOYCOTT LT

Lts somw looser BUM that works for ECOUSTICS......yes this site which is owned by DAVE.........yes DAVE owns this site...ive checked this out extensively..............ecoustics is DAVE OWNED and operated so PEEPS watch what ya say here.......

LK
Unregistered guest
Trusted Public News and Forum Links

-= Royce's site - Dishnewsonline =-
Main News Site - Dishnewsonline.tv
Forums - Dishnewschats.com

-= Al7bar.t*k =-
Main page & forum - Al7bar.t*k

-= KickinChicken =-
Main page - kickinchicken.org(.info)
Forums - kickinchicken.org(.info)

-= Dss-Newbies =-
Main page - dss-newbies.net
Forums - dss-newbies.net

-= Dishnewbies =-
Main page - dishnewbies.com
Forums - dishnewbies.com

-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

-= CTG - ConcernedTestersGroup =-
Main Site - concernedtestersgroup.info
Forums - concernedtestersgroup.info

-= hashHU =-
Main page - hashHU.com
Forums - hashHU.com

-= DssWord =-
Main page - dssword.com
Forums - dssword.com

-= Maestra.tv =-
Main page - Maestra.tv
Forums - Maestra.tv

LK
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

BIG TIME SCAMMERS..............STAY AWAY
LK's scamming buddys

DTV ABUSER
Unregistered guest
Thanks L K you are the BEST !

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us