Archive through June 26, 2004

Unregistered guest
BRIEF INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
If you have a Direct TV satellite dish, then you are able to receive free extra channels with your service.
I have P4 and P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I'm sorry those prices are wrong...$65 for P4 cards and $85 for P5 cards. $150 for both.

Anonymous

Your so full of sh--! There is no program for p4 or p5! SCAMMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali777
Unregistered guest
I have to agree with the the post before mine---You are Full of Sh*t Buddy stop trying to SCAM ppl!!!!!

Shrek2
Unregistered guest
Finish 24--why don't you show some proof that this works??? find you a respected person on here & send them a programed card to try & if it works damn you will have more orders than you can imagine!! Prove You are Not a Scammer!

Username: Smokey0357

Post Number: 1
HEY MAN SEND ME A CARD IF IT WORKS I WILL BUY 100 P4'S OF OF YOU SO IETHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP MAN

Anonymous

finish24 i have contacted you please respond................:>)jmill

Unregistered guest
I am not trying to scam anyone and I do not appreciate the rudeness. If you don't know, don't accuse.

Anonymous

FINISH24.......
I have tried to contact you please respond to me emails jmll.. jmill1958@aol.com thanks

Username: Dilatedpeoples

Post Number: 6
I emailed this guy a few days ago and still no word

idiot
Unregistered guest
Where do I send my money? I keep trying to reach you, and no response.

There's No P4/D1 Hack!
Unregistered guest
Man you picked the right name if you are sendind money to this guy!!!!

Username: Hickeymoe

he is so full of sh-t that it smell through your p.c.(PUT UP OR SHUT THE FU-K UP)scammerrrrrrrrrrrr mother fu-ker

Username: Hickeymoe

Post Number: 2
do the mikobu3,p.s.2 programs dic-netwo-k cards,hit me back

SamIam
Unregistered guest
i bought 2 cards from this guy on friday and he just sent me a tracking number so i hope he is legit. I bought them before I read the replys in the post

Anonymous

samlam.....email me about theses cards i want to see if our information lines up ......ok.... jmill1948@aol.com

Amanda7777
Unregistered guest
Finish24 can you explain what you mean by "we get 500 extra channels with (our Service)" are these subscribed cards?? what is the limit on the ppv's??

Amanda7777
Unregistered guest
I will send you an e-mail also with a few more ?? OK

Anonymous

you talk a good game but if we beleived you than we would be a little more stupid than you take us for.you are so full of sh-t that it's funny. prove what you say and you'll be a hero note some zero

JerkyBoy
Unregistered guest
Bwahahahaa..this is the FUNNIEST post ive ever seen.
Good one Finish_24....get them all going. Seems you got that one sucker to send you some bucks.

Lamer...and hes an Unregistered Guest to boot...go figure!

JerkyBoy
Unregistered guest
i mean...."Finish_24" is an unreggy Guest to boot....advertiseing/selling somethin that doesnt exist...LMAO

Michael B
Unregistered guest
i don't think it's a scam if any of you know anything about what you can do now and days with technology then you would know why i say this, im going to buy a few actually. Finish24 contact me at kj0586@hotmail.com ASAP pleaseeeee

The Non-Idiot
Unregistered guest
Michael B., the guys who are saying it's a scam are guys who know what you can do with today's technology.

see_to_believe
Unregistered guest
Finish24 If you have the program then why others don't. I know there isn't yet. I do not think you have it already.

joeyjoey
Unregistered guest
so theres no way to get direct tv back up with a new illegal card ?

RealityCheck
Unregistered guest
Just so you guys know. I do not know if Finish24 is a scammer or not. What I do know is there is a difference between activating a card and programming a card. Programming means you put a card in a loader and flash a program to the card. Activating means you get the card and someone else(Like DIRECTTV) Activates the card for you over the air. When you buy a receiver and get the card the card will not work unless u call directtv and buy programming. However there are WEBSITES "Activating" cards for people. It is right in line with what Finish24 is charging. It is for people who do not have any patience to wait for the programming to come out for the P4/P5. The P4/P5 will be able to be programmed within the next couple of months if not sooner. The problem with these $150.00 "Activated" cards is once you use up all the PPV your done there is no wiping of the PPV so you will have to purchase another card to get PPV. At 150 a pop I'll wait for the programming.

Unregistered guest
Do you need to activate an extra satellite receiver. I have been taking the receiver out of the house when I go camping but would like to buy an additional receiver but don`t want to pay the extra 4.95 per month charge.
Thanks for any information you can give new to satellites

Anonymous

Hey Has Anyone tried loading one of those old programs for the Hu cards on to the P4/P5 Cards

Finish24 = Fuc-ke-r
Unregistered guest
Finish24 you are soooo full of shi-t the is not Freaking program out, that is the biggest LOAD of crap i have ever heard!!!!

THE BOSS
Unregistered guest
i got my dtv working all i had to do is call dtv and pay for programing lol aha ha ha

Propecia Manigga
Unregistered guest
The boss only packs a 4" pantay pumper, ladies. Best be backin that bootay onto a schnitzel.

Mr. Whitefolks
Unregistered guest
Hey boss, your posts are so lame and without any pertinent information but they are so witty, i can't wait to read another one. i've never heard that joke before, no wonder you use the teeny bopper AOL abbreviations after what you think will make everyone laugh. Do us all a favor and pay for a subscription and never post here again SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

@ RealityCheck...
Actually there is a PPV Wiper that can be used to wipe the card..Also its $70US to get activated with $200 Worth of PPV Channels & $50 to get card wiped there after per card....

Username: Mexi1

Mex., Baja Mexico

Post Number: 3
let me in on that reality check dabid112003@yahoo.com.mx

Anonymous

I just want to let you know that I have the P4 card, I programmed it myself almost 2months ago. I get ppv etc... I figured it out myself it is very simple. I canot just give it out to anyone otherwise it will start going down, Sorry guys just get to work cracking codes you`ll see it is quite easy. I don`t care if you think it`s bullshit, because I don`t have any reason to lie to you people, I don`t even know you I just want you guys to know it is very simple. Good Luck

Burnt Scrotum
Unregistered guest
If you give out a hack and it starts going down, just hack it again. You say it is very simple right?...you're such a tool.

Unregistered guest
Hey yall I am looking for the new direct tv codes for the new cards if you have any info on it or some leads for me email me @ crax0rgauge@verizon.net I would really appreciate any leads or help! Thanks!

JJ125x
Unregistered guest
hey im not very good at cracking codes. So if any of use are kind enough 2 tell me how 2 program a card to have free Direct tv email me at JJ125x@netscape.net

Person
Unregistered guest
your all dumb, go search for directv access cards on google, or ebay, you'll find thousands of results, still think it's fake?

Unregistered guest
ok I aint dumb lol all I am asking is, where I can buy the new Direct Tv access codes for the new cards that have come out, so that I can program the cards if you know please email me back at crax0rgauge@verizon.net or reply and please re-read if you dont get what I am asking! I need The NEW DIRECT TV CODES FOR THE NEW CARDS!!!!!

no tv
Unregistered guest
yeah the new card p5 sucks big time ,i want my tv back ,there is no smart people to hack it?

Unregistered guest
lol I am sure it has been hacked but it is rare to find the access codes and that is what I need is the new p5 access codes I will pay good $$$ to get them but you must be legit and have some kind of buisness of some sort hehe I dont wanna get ripped off cause I know how some of you lamers are :P lol! Thanks crax0rgauge@verizon.net

spidey
Unregistered guest
u guys r very funny, u all just talk like little spoiled brats, just b patient it will work out just hang in there and play nice. p.s. stop cursing so much no need for that u bunch of weiners

spidey
Unregistered guest
hey guys and gals, as far as what finish24 is selling, he never said he broke da code he just sd he was selling programed cards. maybe he use to work at dtv and got fired or maybe he still works there who knows? i just wanted to point that out! and finish24 u go for it!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
Well if he works there he should let us all know a hint on how to get the new p5 codes :D that would help bunches and I am being patient I forgot they did just come out :P they will be hacked,cracked,phreaked soon I hope unless dtv got smart lol but doubt and thanks!

Username: Mexi1

Mex., Baja Mexico

Post Number: 4
finish24 let me know? dabid112003@yahoo.com.mx

Stric9
Unregistered guest
Guage...calm down you cry baby. Your whining is unrelenting.

Unregistered guest
well stric9 LEARN HOW TO SPELL it is GAUGE and yall need to cheer up I was only kidding dang yall are a bunch of hard a$$'s lmfao!

Username: Dude

Post Number: 8
just wanted to see if anyone knows what happened to dssevolution.
if you happen to see this amanda7777 leave me a post and i will get you email address it's azdude
thank you

REBEL
Unregistered guest
HI CALI777 I BEEN READING AND YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT DISH NETWORK AND I NEED SOME INFO.IF YOU CAN EMAIL AT REBEL1721@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU

redman
Unregistered guest
I have an old P3 Card and was wondering if this kind of card still works on the RCA DirectTV System. When DirectTV came out to hook up my latest satellite they installed a new P4 card. Can the P3 card still be used? Where can I get it programmed at to get ppv and other channels? Does directTV not still zap the satellite system regularly where you have to get the card re-programmed? email me kentukredd@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
finish 24 can you use those cards on a older reciever such as the one i have that came with the old hu football card e-mail me at JOHNGABUS@YAHOO.COM

THANKS

AnswerPlease
Unregistered guest
There was a question asked eariler in these postings about using a Access Card from a home receiver in a different receiver at another location, or do I have to bring my receiver with me all the time..

Question please
Unregistered guest
AnswerPlease
Take your receiver with you as the P4/D1 marries itself to the IRD it's in.

Anonymous

FINISH24...........did anybody ever get a card from this dude .......?

Anonymous

SO WHEN WILL THE NEW CARDS BE READY FOR THE UNDERGROUND PUBIC, SORRY PUBLIC?

Anonymous

finish 24 where are you?...

Anonymous

finish24........... why block my email you are a crook arent you...i will hound you till i get my card.i payed just like others but you havent sent mine and now you refuse my email?????????? you are the lowest type of human....you have one chance to get back to me and let me know what is going on..if you dont i promise you will pay u.s. mail fraud postal fraud you can be found .....people do not buy from this thief........jmill you know who i am...........

Anonymous

finish24..... his name is kevin mamon liives in fort wayne indiana has a post office box 10062.....he is a thief dont send him money orders or any other type of payment he took me for 75.00.my stupid....just stay clear of him i am going to try to file some sort of charges against him he can be caught i have been blocked form emailing him wont accept im so pissed....i have give him a chance to clear his name if he contacts me or sends me my card or refund i will come back to this forum and publicly appoligize till then can someone give me some pointers on how to make his life hell.......... jmill

SmarTY Pants
Unregistered guest
File charges if you have to but what are you going to say when they ask you what kind of merchandise you were to get from him?

Anonymous

i was buying a card ......not against the law to buy......just to use...

Anonymous

finish24 kevin ill give you till sunday nite to email me with a tracking number .....jmill

its coming... be patient
Unregistered guest
Listen folks... I've seen cards advertised as low as $35 to $300 US. Everyone will have to be very patient. There is "no" fix for cards at this time. Estimates for a p5 card program is 3 to 6 months down the road...it can get programmed but once it does, it will lock itself to the receiver..thereby rendering the card useless after that for re-programming. This new p5 card is the card of all cards and when the bin program for the card can be swiped clean, it is identified to either read only to scripted 3m style card programming and IRD interface information, stay away from people who have cards that are pre-programmed. Look for cards in original packages to be safe. Your taking a chance when these cards have been programmed already..that's what DTV wants you to do...to get frustrated and give up.Who every cracks this intelligent card is going to be a very wealthy individual. Give it time and get a P5 card and hold on.

Anonymous

ok finish finally got your email and i thank you now if i get may card i will apologize and correct all the forums just let me know when to exspect it.....jmill you have my email address;s

tazzman67
Unregistered guest
a sucker is born every minute. this is absolutelly a scam.because it is not possible to do anything with a p4 card unless it is a subbed or a previously subbed card, and all that does is full up your ppv on the card and it cannot be wiped. dont fall for this full of crap bullshitter. if you send him any money or your card you are not only a fool, but you will not get anything back other than a reciept saying that you were scammed out of your money. that is exactly what will happen.

Unregistered guest
so i take it that all the p4 p5 cards on ebay
are bull skit.see there is a direct tv dish
at my appartment i wanted to buy the reciver
with p4 or p5 cards and skip the middle man
(direct tv)is this a reality. oh dont send this asswhole a dollar

worldtraveller
Unregistered guest
will the mikobu 3 be able to programme the p4s do u know....hellooo

*** P4 OR P5 ***
Unregistered guest
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE LATEST INFO ON WHATS BETTER AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME BETWEEN P4, P5, OR SEALED P5, OR ARE THEY ALL THE SAME

impulse
Unregistered guest
I think that the P4 will be hacked way before the P5. Remember they swapped them to improve security. The reverse is there is a security flaw on the P4

Anonymous

the p5 card i know marriges to the box they are the newess out that direct tv uses right know the p4 has been out for two years you people looking for cards can buy cards from people with dish on there house in run down areas because alot of them dont use there dish no more i got acard like that for 30 dollar just waiting for program any have any info on dishnetwork please are web sites please

Anonymous

the p5 card i know marriges to the box they are the newess out that direct tv uses right know the p4 has been out for two years you people looking for cards can buy cards from people with dish on there house in run down areas because alot of them dont use there dish no more i got acard like that for 30 dollar just waiting for program any have any info on dishnetwork please are web sites please

hippy88
Unregistered guest
I've done it!

I've done it!
Unregistered guest
me to i saved alot on my car insurance

KILL THIS THREAD!!! start a neww one

runutz
Unregistered guest
The P4 hack is coming soon. I was up late last night and a major hurdle was conqured. The voltage drop indicator that locks the card was beaten. We are close to a hack.

Anonymous

Stop complaint and Cuz guy....Saving those time and focus on how to hack it....Who with more knowlege please share out so we can hack this p4 and p5 (it for everyone benefit)

Anonymous

where is my card?...............finish24

Anonymous

I have programmed P5 cards. If you are interested contact me at dehaney@rogers.com

mando
Unregistered guest
Do not send finish24 any money. Only an idiot (as in myself) would give mankind the benefit of the doubt and think this guy is for real. Now my trust in mankind is shot because of this mamon sloth. I hope finish24 and all u scammers trying to sell programed p-4/5 cards die a cancerous slow death!

Anonymous

mando contact jmill1948@aol.com ok

DanoSporto4
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me why my football card still gets just the music choice stuff, and, from time to time, some previews on ch 604 and 101???? Is the p3 really, positively, absolutely, dead and gone?

Username: Freekobe

Post Number: 9
dano go back to cable, for the millionth time p3 is DEAD

Anonymous

MANDO I AGREE FINISH 24 IS A CON WE NEED TO GET HIM BY BOMBARDING HIM WITH EMAILS SET UP A BUNCH OF ACCOUNTS THEN HIT HIM EVERY DAY TILL HE GIVES IN DID HE BLOCK YOUR EMAIL TO WHAT A SHI.......HE GAVE ME HIS NAME AS KEVIN MAMON FROM FORT WAYNE INDIANA SO PEOPLE BEWARE HES A SCAMMING SOBXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous

okay everybody, the p4 crack is out. it uses a binary hack to complete the wipe and program. im not going to gratify you with the location of such hack. buts it out there good luck. i have it and i love it. completely free channels

Ripped off
Unregistered guest
Anonymous:
Do you know anyone that has either P4orP5 fixed cards. If so you can e-mail @ dolphin168893@aol.com.
thanks
RSS

dan kellar
Unregistered guest
here is one site which is a scam. order something from customsatellitetv. and see what you get. he will email you back when you order something but won't email back when the stuff does not arrive. now he says he has a matrix card that hacks the reciever. hope he enjoys the 500 emails he will be getting on Saturday.

Username: Krazytnmale

i have one dishnetwork500 dual LNB dish, card and receiver and also one rca receiver, hu card and dish.both systems with remotes... FOR SALE $200 DOLLARS FOR BOTH (plus shipping)THAT IS WHAT I HAVE IN BOTH SYSTEMS.
krazytnmale1@aol.com

jebbyboy
Unregistered guest
i have one dual LNB direct tv dish, p4 card and receiver for sale $ 100.00 plus shipping.
tmaturana2000@yahoo.com

Anonymous

got this in the mail from the famous finish24@aol.com Subj: Re: Fwd: jerking around
Date: 6/19/04 9:30:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: Ubdone2

Would you do what you have to do but I am not sending anything so stop threatening and just do it. You basically payed me for being harrassed by you and you also lied on the forums and you are impersonating me, you arent getting sht! GO F CK YOUR MOTHER AND HAVE A NICE LIFE SHT HEAD!

Do you really think I am going to send you anything now? You are full of sh t if you think after all the harrassment I put up with you I am going to send you anything! NOT! How do you expect anybody to do anything when your calling them foul names and sending 200 messages a day. I will continue to watch the ppv channels while you have no TV and I will use the $75 to go into gas for my ExpeditionYou were sending me 50 + messages at a time (also known as e-mail harrassment) and all the messages were going to the spam box because you can't send that many messages to an inbox at one time. You are scamming with your Direct TV service I will report you for trying to purchase illegal items and I also have something else planned, I have your name and address so think before you do anything stupid.

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 15
All I got to say is if finish 24 was stupid enough to use an aol email address he is bound to get busted for something fraud at least I mean you try to sell an undercover cop baking soda saying it is coke they can and will bust you for fraud. Not to mention an aol address has to be regestered to a paying customer aol has all the personal info on finished24.

ImNotHere
Unregistered guest
Not meaning to flame or insult, but you guys are just ASKING for trouble, replying to these type forums with your E-Mail address wide open for everyone, like DAVE, to see.

You honestly think he doesn't read these boards also?? Geesh...Don't put a blinking red light above you saying "Here I am!!"

I really don't care what you decide to do, but I have a feeling some people here that are doing this are somewhat new to the testing hobby & don't really know yet the dangers of doing this type stuff.

I won't even comment on sending un-registered & obvious scammers, like F24, money for a non-existent (yet) hack.

got my dtv back!!!
Unregistered guest
thanks for the card finish 24.IT WORKS GREAT!!!
FINALLY!!REAL TV!!!

didn't get my dtv back
Unregistered guest
NOT!!!!
You guys are suckers for sending this prrick money

ImNotHere
Unregistered guest
It's the same idiot just posting under different unregistered nicks hoping to make people believe he has a flourishing "hack-business"

Unfortunately, some people in this big world will believe him.

Anybody know how to trace those IP address's. They'll all be 1 & the same.

terrpric
Unregistered guest
Don't order anything from Hu-card-programmers.com I placed an order and never did receice it.

Goodsman
Unregistered guest
Hey kiddies, sorry, no hack for the p4 or p5 cards yet. No getting around it. You can hack Dish Network but it's a pain in the arrrse.
For those who sent finish24 your duckets, there's a sucker born every minute. "Yes officer, I was trying to get an illegal satellite card from some unknown fa-g on the internet and he took me casheesh!" They'll get right on the case I'm sure.
When the new hacks come out (if ever) the major website will have them first and foremost. The eBay cards are usually "vir-gin" cards. As most of you can relate, they have never seen a slot!
Have a really really nice day and a jolly good night.

Bronze Member
Username: Dilatedpeoples

Post Number: 11
Goodsman dish net is SO easy. You can emulate with out a card, the FTA ird's work without a card. And my last rom 3 fix has been up for almost 7 months now. Its REALLY easy

Danosporto4
Unregistered guest
I've heard the p4 will be obselete come Jan 05. Is this true? Anything "new" on the p5 hack? I've been advised to just go dishnet instead.

Username: Hugo_weaving

Cool guys, do it ebay, buy one for 15$ and it would be worth trying to hack it and if you Succeed the reward would have perpetual value, and if not fifteen bucks isn't bad and you could resell it to another computer nerd wantabee.

i am dumb
Unregistered guest
just my humble opinion on dishnet....they are doing exactly what dtv did. let everybody buy their hardware now that there is a frenzy (just like dtv with the $250 system couple of years ago). make a crapload of $$. let the hack go for a while. start to hit a little more and then, at the saturation point, change the card...and, make no mistake, dishnet will f you with the card sooner or later. stick with dtv..it will happen. don't waste your money.

Anonymous

I'm just a lonely boy
Lonely and blue
Ain't got no tv
But what can I do

I just need someone
Somebody who
Can really hack p4's (or 5's)
But I don't want to get screwed!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts