No. 745 Bootstrap for Free 500s/PPV Upgrade

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 125
I am aware that Boot and Dennis from another thread have purchased basic service from Dave and are getting an upgrade to Platinum at no extra charge by using a bootstrap. I have bought a No. 745 and will try to get the free upgrade. I hope to hear comments and help from those that are getting any free service from DirecTv.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
HI DAVE!!! Copied and pasted from another site:

For DTV & DISH: Subscribers will get FREE PPV's

Please note: the following information is written specifically for Directv, but it's methods can be adapted to any other satellite system. As for now, there is no way it can work on cable.
There are two different methods to this article: the first is universal, and can be used on any satellite system. The second however most likely only applies to Directv. I am not sure of this however, as my knowledge only applies specifically to Directv. It very well could work on other systems too.

The Major Flaws Contained in Satellite Company's Protection of Pay Programming, Specifically Directv

March 25, 2004
Oklahoma City, Ok

Directv is a well known provider of satellite television, who's equipment and web software contains just a few flaws, but ones substantial enough to compromise the entire structure of Directv's pay-per-view and adult programmming system.

I spoke to a man recently who in the interests of anonymity prefers to be called 27. At the completion of our conversation he handed me a note, which contained the following text:

"My method for receiving pay-per-view for free, part one:"

"All Directv boxes use a card in the back of the system, and this is the vital component for receiving programming. When a program is ordered, a signal is sent to the box, and the box then records this signal to the card. If, for example, you want to watch "In the Bedroom" starring Sissy Spacek, then you can either order this by using the internet, calling Directv, or ordering with your remote. Using the first two methods, a signal will be sent from a satellite in outerspace to your satellite on your house, and the signal will be passed through the cable to your settop box or boxes, and the box then records the information received to the access card. Using the latter method, ordering by remote, no signal is sent from an orbiting satellite; rather, the remote authorizes the settop box to write the information to the card. Directv would like their customers to have your settop box connected to a telephone line so that the box can send the information about purchases to Directv and they can charge them accordingly."

"Therefore, step one is to disconnect the box from the phone line. Directv would like for their customers to believe that having it connected to the phoneline benefits them, however all it does is tattle."

"Now that we've established how the system works, let's examine the flaws."

"The first major flaw is in the card. The most effective way to exploit this is through the internet, by going to www.directv.com and setting up an account, which enables customers to pay their bill, change their programming package, and order pay per view movies and events. However, it can also be exploited by calling in the pay-per-view order, although this generally carries a fee. This fee will be waived if it is indicated that there was some sort of technical difficulty in ordering the movie or event. I don't believe that it can be exploited through the method of using the remote because of the box's delayed reaction in sending the pay per view information to Directv."

"I will tell about how the flaw can be exploited by using the internet since this way is the easiest and the quickest. The first method I'll tell of is only for ordering pay-per-view purchases a day or more in advance if the purchase is an all day ticket program. If it only plays once that day, then this method will work if the movie or event is ordered before it begans."

"First, a customer orders the movie or event by going to the program guide. The process is followed until it indicates that the purchase has been completed. At this point, the customer goes to his or her set top box, and removes the access card from the back where the program has been recorded by a signal from the outerspace satellite(this is done instantaneously upon your purchase). They then go back to the computer, click on the link which says "current pay per view purchases", and they cancel the program which removes the charge instantly from their account. A signal is once again sent from outerspace, except this time it's to erase the program from the card. What happens when the box tries to erase it from the card? It can't, because the card isn't in there. So the customer, after having completed this step, then goes back to the receiver and replaces the card. The next day, the customer watches the prgram they've selected, and all Directv knows is that the program was ordered and then canceled."

"Things which could go wrong:"

"Directv consistently sends out a signal to your receiver at random times, usually about once every 30 hours or so, but sometimes, although it's infrequent, the signal can get sent up to twice in one day. What does this signal do? It simply resets your card with the information Directv has on file about the account, which means that all unauthorized programs will be erased and only authorized programs kept."

"Here is one VERY IMPORTANT point: NO INFORMATION CAN BE SENT BACK FROM THE SATELLITE SYSTEM TO THEM. It takes a special satellite system for this to be possible, such as a Directway satellite internet system, otherwise the satellite is only capable of receiving signals. It cannot send them, it cannot tell them anything about what is watched, which is why Directv requests that the box be connected to a phone line, so the box can send information about you. This is in contrast to cable television services, which is capable of both sending and receiving signals."

"Also: It is not illegal for a customer to order and cancel movies as they please. I've tested this method for over three years and have continued my existence as a standard, valued Directv employee. This may be viewed as strange behavior, to consistently order and cancel so many programs, but it's not illegal or against the terms of conditions to be a strange person. So what, the customer likes to order and cancel programs, maybe they have a mental disorder which compels them to do this. Who knows? Nobody."

"Now, there is also one more major flaw in the system, only this one allows you to cancel all day ticket programs the same day in which they're ordered, whereas it ordinarily requires action by a Directv agent in order to do this."

"The customer must have internet access for this exploit also, and an online Directv account. This one is a bit more complicated then the last one."

"Step #1: The all day ticket movie or event is ordered, either online or on the phone(online is much easier)."

"Step #2: A second movie is ordered, except this movie must NOT be an all day ticket program. It can be one that starts the next day, or that starts in an hour. If it's one that has already began, then this exploit cannot be taken advantage of."

"Step #3: The user then removes their access card from the back of their settop box."

"Step #4: The user returns to the computer, making sure they're still on the current pay-per-view page, and begins the process to cancel the 2nd movie ordered. However, the customer doesn't cancel it, because they just need the webpage which has the cancellation option on it(the webpage should say something like "You can only cancel an all day movie ticket program if it has not yet begun, are you sure you want to cancel this program?")."

"Step#5: The customer clicks on new window in his or her browser, so that he has two webpages now in front of him, both asking if he wants to cancel."

"Step #6: The customer then clicks the back button on one of those cancellation pages, so that he's back at the current pay per view page."

"Step #7: The customer clicks on the first movie he ordered, the all day ticket movie that he could not previously cancel."

"Step #8: The page that comes up will tell him that he can't cancel the movie . . . oooh, denied, right? Wrong. He goes back to the other cancellation page that he had up, and pushes the confirm cancellation button. The all day ticket is then canceled, because Directv's webserver has become confused, since the last movie that the customer tried to cancel was the one he couldn't, but yet the server is still being told it has to cancel a movie. It cancels the only movie it knows you might want to cancel, the all day ticket movie."

"Step #9: The customer returns to the second movie he ordered, and cancels that without a problem, since it had not already began."

"Bear in mind the overall function of this method, and it becomes much less complicated: to receive an equal amount of cancellation pages as movies or events you wish to cancel. This is obtained by ordering a movie which has a cancellation page, and pushing 'new window' as many times as it takes to obtain the number of cancellation pages needed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27 handed the previous note to me with a wink and smile. Through the course of our conversation I found out that he had tried calling Directv, tried giving them the information he'd discovered so they could fix it. He was simply given their fraud number so that he could report people he knew who were utilizing these flaws. It appears obvious that Directv is not interested in fixing this, and why should they be? If you're a paying customer, you're already giving them around 50 bucks or more a month for a signal that's broadcast to everyone anyways; only certain people are allowed to receive the signals.

I have written this only to illustrate the lax measures which is employed by Directv in using this access card based technology. From my understanding, there are also many other satellite companies, who use the same technology. It's remarkable how poorly these companies protect their pay programming.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
hi DAVE!! Copied and pasted from posts by boot and dennis:

745 apollo boot strap board still works. i've explained once before. Mine been up an running for about 70 days.never dropped any channels. pm me if ya want more info. Boots 7/16/04 at 6 am

I am using a virgine P5 card and a red Hu bootstrap. I know Boots is using a virgine P4 card and a blue bootstrap. Your card or cards must be virgine or one from Dave. You must have or order at least basic service with Dave which is $29.95. With your virgine card in the receiver, go online with Dave and upgrade your order to the Premium package with sports & locals. They should switch you over immediately. Scroll thru all 500 & 600 channels to make sure they are working then take your card out of the receiver and put it in your 745 bootstrap. Re-insert the card into the receiver. Scroll thru all your channels to make sure they are still on. I personally waited over night before I went back online and cancelled my premium channels and switched back to the basic package. You still will have to pay $29.95 a month as opposed to $92.00. This worked the second time I tried it. But as of right now, all 500 & 600 channels are working and I am back to a basic package. Sorry guys, I don't know anything about the 745 specs. Hope this works for all. This will not work for PPV but it's nice to have some TV.let me know how it works for you. Boots would know a lot more than I do. Sorry for the extra E in Virgine but it must be a bad word on this site.
Dennis

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 58
Hi leslie,

Just so ya know. My email is freetv49@hotmail.com

I like reading posts by yourself and walter, boot and some others but get tired of having to dig thru crappy posts to get them..Shoot me an email anytime to chat about this stuff..

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Thanks NFLGUY. I too got tired of reading all the non sense. I'd like to have a place to discuss real ways of getting free Dave while we wait for a hack. For instance, Dennis is having trouble with his bootstrap, Boot's bootstrap has been up 75 days without any problems. It sounds at this point like I might need a virgine P4 instead of a P5. Or maybe it is a difference in the actual bootstraps. Hopefully we will find out.

Will Smith
Unregistered guest
I was wondering if, person number one (Bob) has a subbed P5 card with all the channels. And person number two (Steve) has a subbed card with just the basic package. Could you take Bobs cam ID and put it on a bootstrap, using your Mikubo III, and put Steves card into the bootstrap? When Steve start getting all the same channels Bob does? I hear a lot of interesting ideas here and it got me thinking.
OUCH THAT HURTS!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Leslie, found the thread this morning. are you
> activating a p4 or p5. i
> think that's where Dennis is having problems, he's
> using a p5.i have 5 p4's
> on apollo bootstraps running fine. my been running
> the longest. think since
> 2 week in april. i activated the others at different
> times. if i do any
> more, i'll haveto use p5's, don't have any virgine p4
> left. Remember you can
> have 8 ird's per account.let me know how your
> activation turns out. Boots.
> cacth ya on the forums.
>

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Leslie..I can always set up a message board for the honest posters who are here to discuss ways to get free tv without all the lies and bs...Proboards offers free message board services. I have a board now for politics and sports..I can always setup a new one for free tv...But its only worth the effort if people like yourself,walter and others want to make the move.

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
i have 6 programed p4 cards for sale wide open all adult and ppv 350.00 per card

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 36
found you guys,Darn i wanted to buy 10 of call-waiting's cards. guess i'm out of luck.SH*t .such a deal!!!!!????? Boots.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 134
shoot did i mss out on that grat deal.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
NFLGUY - the message board sounds good to me. I've learned a lot on these threads but we have been putting up with too much B.S. You might mention it on the P4/P5 thread and I'll support it.
Boot - I'm still waiting to get an activation call from Dave. I sent them a fax to opt out of Pegasus and so they should call soon. I've got a red bootstrap from thesatshack and I guess I'll have to use a P5 as I don't have a virgine P4. The P5 has a serial number starting in 0013. I hope I have an experience like yours and not like Dennis. Did you get
Dennis straightened out?
Boot - have you been able to get PPV or 598?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Leslie, haven't heard from Dennis in a day he said he was going to reactivate the primos. yes i have ordered ppv on line. haven't tried 598, but that should work fine.just remember don't order the all day movie. it won't let you cancel.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Leslie,

I created the board. Here is the site addy.

http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com

Let me know when you have registered so i can give you admin powers..I plan to give posters like you admin powers so that if im not there when someone is spamming the board you or some other regular poster will able to delete their posts. That should discourage any trouble makers from following us over there.

Boot, i hope you post on my new board too since you are obviously one of the legit posters here who want to help people and not scam. Let me know if your interested in admin powers to help keep the punks out.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 136
excellent idea.............peace

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
NFLGUY2003 - I registered at your new board.
http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com. This a great idea. Imagine a P4/P5 thread without the scammers and detractors.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
Boot - that is really good news about free PPV. I am a movie addict and have been spending too much at Blockbuster and Netflix. Please keep me posted about Dennis and his bootstrap problems.
I bought a virgine P4 at eBay and may wait until it gets here to activate.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Leslie,

You are now a moderator on my board. You can delete posts by any trouble makers..

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Thanks NFLGUY. I hope we don't get too many idiots at http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
Has anyone had success using this no745 board and virgine card theory?..I don't see how its possible to work..I know the type card or board is irrelevant...appreciate any honest replies

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Boot has been using it 80+ days and Dennis a couple of weeks. see: http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general

Anonymous

leslie will the bootstraps from black sunday work with these cards

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
Probably. We have only tested with Apollo and Red Devil bootstraps but I suspect most will work.

nobody
Unregistered guest
Leslie/Boot- Thanks for all the info, been watching your threads for a few months now and have started at the new site as well. Can you confirm that you must have a VIRG*N card. Why can't I use the P4 that I have subed from Dave?
Just curious.

Thanks again for all your posts. Good to see all the bashing go away with the new site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
nobody - If you are subbed and using a card, by all means get a strap and start getting the free upgrade. Dave will not active a used card that you bought for instance on eBay.
Of course if you have the basic service you can still get free PPV without a strap.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
Can someone explain to me how a virgine card could ever be capable for a DTV sub upgrade since the virgine card was never activated?...also how a no745 board,which only changes the camID,be capable of a DTV sub upgrade either,using any vard (subbed or virgine)?..I have read the how to post by boot,but still do not comprehend how this upgrade/cancel will work..

I do understand and can confirm,that the free PPV order/cancel online will work on a sub card account using no other equipment...but not the sub package upgrade swap/no745 board method..again appreciate some explanation of this free upgrade theory with the no745 board..TY

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
It's not a theory. It works as described elsewhere by Boot and Dennis.
IF you did READ, then you know that you must activate the virgine card and get basic service.

Username: Titans9

Post Number: 4
i likes this idea. I have an active basic plan. where do i go to buy a 745 bootstrap. How do i get in touch with Dave to hook me up?

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Mark if you have basic service all you need is a bootstrap. Read my post here on 7/29 and: http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general

casey jones
Unregistered guest
Mark...Dave=Direct TV...go to www.turbodss.com or www.pride3m.com

leslie, I appreciate your replies..but I have read the posts at NFLguy but didn't see an explanation...that virgine card is not a virgine card if DTV activates it,and they will only activate a card U buy from them,not just a virgine card that U buy from a site or bud...so basically this does NOT work with a virgine card, only a DTV SUBBED card..have U personally tried this theory/method?..I'm very curios how this works and how a no745 board would make any difference at all cause its not making sense to me..changing the camID to something other than the sub camID should NOT fool Dave as it did with the Hu cards,he's smarter than that now...and no other forums that I have visited has had success with this theory/method..I am really trying believe this works but am having difficulty..

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
Casey I have bought virgine cards from eBay and DirecTV has activated them - this week.

Maybe it works in reality but not in theory. Try it, you'll like it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
Casey - I did have a real big hassel getting cards activated. I called atleast six different 800 numbers and talked to people at DirecTv that told me it couldn't be done. Basically if you don't want installation with one year commitment, they get no commission and don't have any interest in helping you. Call 800-directv and if they give you any trouble ask for a supervisor. They WILL activate your virgine card.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
I can understand the ONLINE upgrade by pulling the card when cancelling the premium package upgrade,but NOT the use of a no745 board..I think this method might work without the no745 board,but not for 80 days,but only until a DTV update within 55-60 days max..

Since I already have a platinum/premier DTV sub,I cannot try this...can/would someone else try this method WITHOUT the no745 board (just pull card when cancelling online and then reinsert the card ONLY, after cancelling the upgrade) and let us know if that will give you a FREE upgrade in DTV basic service to premium...and if it works,then let us know how long it stays up...thanks

BTW,if it does NOT work,then just cancel upgrade premier package online WITH card in receiver..and U will NOT be charged for the temporary short upgrade..so nothing to lose to try this..

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Casey, obviuously you could cancel your premium service online and then do what you are asking someone else to do. Whatever the outcome you can easily restore to premium at the end of your experiment.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
casey, when you updrade, an do the bootstrap deal an then cancel and go back to basic all other ird's except the bootstraped ones will revert back to basic. i know. been doing it
this way since April.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
boot ...are U saying that U have tried this WITHOUT the no745 board,and it does NOT work?...and will ONLY work using a no745 board?..and can U explain to me how the board, which only alters the subbed card camID,will work..especially with DTV's P4/5 cards technology..I could understand if U were manully entering a legit premium sub camID into the board,and if these were the HU card days again..also to be up,as U say,for over 95 days without any DTV updates or glitchs is a very long time...any educational info would be appreciated..

leslie...I would try it myself,but I use a shared sub with 5 others,and the account is not mine...I do have access to the account online and order free PPV's all the time with no problems,but would not want to ruffle any feathers of the account owner or others sharing,so therefore I'm very reluctant to try this myself ...therefore I asked,hoping that a single account owner/user could confirm my thoughts and theory..

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Boot - Don't waste your time with this guy. He is not a registered user and he is jerking us around. Whatever you answer, he'll just keep asking more and more questions.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
Leslie...you are not too bright. I've been making all of you guys look stupid for days now. You'll never get free Tv. You are only fooling yourselves.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Casey, how would you make look stupid. lol of my many years, i have found out the the naysayers are what you call Stupid. but it's fun posting to your nothing A$$. also ya give no help just a wanabe

casey jones-the voice
Unregistered guest
This is the REAL casey jones...I did not write the last post ,but I did have another post which somehow has been deleted and replaced with this one..so someone associated with these forums did remove my post which was nothing like what is now posted...and based upon that FACT,then I must presume that whoever deleted my post,ALSO replaced it with the other garbage..so in all,I would have to say,that someone associated with these forums is and has always been the cuprit writing bogus fake imitation posts using disguised as other true posters..this would be done to keep interests and the many sponsors here happy..

BTW...has anyone ever noticed that all the sponsors here (rapidsatellite etc.) are Dave related...hmmm very interesting..just what is going on here,is this a Dave site?

ALSO..casey jones (me) is actually "the voice",who has been on vacation and recently returned..I have been using the casey nick to avoid any trouble,which obviously hasn't worked here since leslie has already slammed me,and a site associate here has deleted my previous post and replaced it with garbage that doesn't even write anything in my manner..

and boot..I can't apologize for something I didn't write or do,and I am still very curious how this no745 board can upgrade a DTV sub..in all honesty it makes no sense to me,and my buds at 3 other forums all have stated that it doesn't work..in fact,they have all stated that they even lose their basic when U use the no745 board..so please educate me,and I say that sincerely and not in mock..I am very curious about what U say regarding this issue..

and leslie...I think your remarks towards me were not deserved and rude..I have appreciated your past replies,but U have no right to slam me or anyone else here seeking answers,help or sharing info..

CJ-voice
Unregistered guest
My sources tell me that this FREE premium/platinum upgrade DOES work when NOT using the no745 board...and will NOT work or even retain the basic channels that U sub to,when U use the no745 board..this is very similiar to the FREE PPV method of purchase/cancelling online within 1-5 minutes or so..

BTW..now I cannot use the name casey jones here,as it has been blocked...allegedly now is a "registered user" name...weird how my pots get deleted,have an imposter use my casey jones nick,and now its blocked and an alleged registerde user...I would have to say,that someone (is it Dave?) is trying to keep me from posting here..so OK ,new nick is CJ-voice...lets see where this goes...this site is starting to look more and more like DAVE..

No more free dave tv
Unregistered guest
Yes this is a dave site and were gonna get all you cheap f#ckers who dont want to pay me.

Username: Casey_jones

Post Number: 1
The Voice -- or whatever you are calling yourself today -- now that Boot, Dennis, Leslie and Walter have confirmed that the bootstrap upgrade works are you still calling it a theory. Can we expect you to apologize and say that you were wrong? Probably not. You'll say: "my sources tell me ..blah, blah, blah...."

I see now why you called yourself casey jones. We knew something that you and your Central buds didn't know. Your massive ego wouldn't allow you to admit your ignorance and so you were lurking around here with a disguise. I have to suspect this has happened many times in the past. There is a lot you don't know but you have to keep up your air of superiority. In this Casey Jones episode you didn't know you could use a bootstrap for free premium service and you didn't know that you could have Dave activate a virgine card.

You asked Boot: "can U explain to me how the board, which only alters the subbed card camID, will work..especially with DTV's P4/5 cards technology..I could understand if U were manully entering a legit premium sub camID into the board,and if these were the HU card days again..also to be up,as U say,for over 95 days without any DTV updates or glitchs is a very long time...any educational info would be appreciated.." Well now that you know it works, would you like to explain?

You've told us in the past how you just come around this forum to share your knowledge and help out. You recently said: "leslie...I can confirm that the "all day ticket" will be FREE,if ordered online 1 day prior and cancelled online (pull card before cancelling) within 5 minutes of ordering,then reinsert card...I do this often for 3 months now." You've been getting free ppv FOR 3 MONTHS!!
Thanks for sharing that Voice. Why didn't you give us that info 3 months ago?

The fact is you only come around ecoustics to plug Central and learn from us. In the process, you always start a fight with someone here because of your attitude. When you are proven wrong you act like a cry baby and go back to Central for awhile. When you get there I bet you announce things you've learned here but give yourself credit.

CJ-voice
Unregistered guest
casy..U are an impersonator and are again bashing someome,me this time..I have done nothing to bash anyone here..and was gone on vacation and returned as I earlier mentioned,had U read!...also I explained why the nick change,which U then impersonated and registered as me..can't U be original enough to at least think of a nick for yourself here without stealing mine!..and I'm not starting any fights only trying to get the truthsa I have received conflicting "confirmations" from various places and people..as far as the FREE PPV's, I DID post that here months ago,if U could read!...and I have no need to copy or take credit for something I haven't done..I'm not on any ego trip,believe me..appears to me that U are the one seeking esteem,glory and credit since U had to impersonate me and register my nick!...and it is U starting trouble obviously U fake!...I should even respond to you as U are not worthy of a response..and I do believe your actions are for the benefit of Dave..as I explained to all earlier here..

CAUTION to ALL...this casey jones is an imposter whom I believe is a Dave associate!....BEWARE

CJ-voice
Unregistered guest
boot..again I ask your guidance regarding this FREE upgrade..I have asked U some questions which U haven't answered yet..and I have another question now,how can U check the 500's after downgrading when there is no card in the receiver?..U stated to put the card in the board and check the 500's BEFORE U insert the board back into the receiver..I'm am asking U honestly,and have read your "how to" numerous times..I am presuming your wording was just somewhat inaccurate and I would just like to understand EXACTLY what the WORKING procedures are and get this issue straight..

CJ-voice
Unregistered guest
boot,walter,leslie,Dennis,or anyone that can logically answer this:

1.how can the board change of camID be recognized or not by the IRD?as U know the IRD and P4 stream will not accept a new camID (IVAC)unless a true DTV sub camID..P4 doesn't work the same as the HU card,where we can fool DTV and use bogus camid's,different technology and streams..if they were same stream,then the HU card would still work..

2.how can U check the 500's when there is no card in the IRD? as boot said do this BEFORE U put board back into the receiver (in his "how to" posts)

buffalo_rear
Unregistered guest
Well, CJ-Voice, you appear to claim to know alot about dss but you don't know the no-745 works? 1)The no-745 board in a Non-RID receiver will prevent DAVE from writing to the card with the group keys. This means DAVE cannot address the card and erase a tier or cancel a PPV, once the card is in the holder. This does not work in a RID receiver because a RID receiver continues to pass commands thru to the card using the group keys of the card it was married to. Today's RID receivers effectively obsolete the no-745 boards, but there are still plenty of old non-RIDs around.
2.) You check the 500's with the card in the reciever before you cancel to make sure the card has been properly programmed by DAVE. Once properly programmed by DAVE, it is removed and placed in the no-745 board so that DAVE can make no further changes to the card.

buffalo_rear
Unregistered guest
I don't know who boot, walter, leslie, or Dennis is. But if they say the no-745 can hold an activation or prevent a PPV from being canceled, they are correct. For the 500s activation, after about 45 days or so, you card will go 721. If it's your sub, you then need to put the card directly in the receiver, and DAVE will update it for you within 2 or 3 days. If you can't wait, just order a ppv with the card in the receiver, it they will update it for you immediately.
And yes, it works. Not the greatest system, but better than nothing.

the voice
Unregistered guest
buffalo..I am very familiar with RID and non rid workings..that is not the issue regarding the board..and not once was that issue mentioned here in this thread/forum as a "working" requirement which always concerned me and caused suspicions for the reasons U stated because it is a factor to be considered.. the main issue is DTV recognizing a bogus camID from a no745 board (BTW this is "the works" of a no745 board)..DTV has come a long ways since the H and HU stream and card days to allow the P4/5 card stream and card to be fooled..Use of a board is bogus as are the present P4 files,and they are all based upon old H and HU stream and theories..yes this will work WITHOUT the board,but not WITH the board and only for a short period of time (55 days max,then x721) due to DTV updates..and will work without board cause this issue is all receiver/true card camID related and NOT board related or fooled..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Voice, D**M, ONE more time. read real slow. DUH.if you don't use the bootstrap the deal won't work. Sorry, i'm running a bunch of ird's this way. kind of know from the hard school. if ya do the deal with the bootstrap, it will work on it(i only have used p4's)all other ird's will revert back to the basics. D***m how many time do ya want ask the same SH***T . and the bootstraps are HU software. and that BS about 45 days.(maybe p5's dont know) i'm running p4's, not even a teir drop. all up an great. remember you can have 8 ird's per account.NOW GO AWAY YOU ARE NO HELP.

x
Unregistered guest
Once more the Voice comes here, picks a fight, shows us what an as$ and dim wit he is and then he whimpers off back to central. Voice your elitist B.S. is just not welcome here.
Keep up the great work boot.

Voice you are a liar. You never posted anything about free PPV here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
thanks x

cj voice
Unregistered guest
I've got a good bud testing the 745 board theory. It has been up and working perfectly for a few hours. I will be interested to see how long it works.
I did not lie. I posted the free PPV procedure many weeks ago, if not here, than somewhere else.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
cj voice, what are you scared. can't you do it yourself. that is why you don't know SH**T. your a wannabe. looking for help for free SH**t. help me buddy i ain't got no connection to dave. pitifull for sure. if ya don't have the BA**lls to do it SHUT UP.

peeper
Unregistered guest
thats not "the voice".he quit using that cj-voice nick in earlier posts.and I know who the voice really is and that ain't him.the voice already told you all that the board does not work then why would he now say it works.when it doesn't cause I know too that it doesn't.and I see that you can't handle the truth or take the BS that you dish out.and I will reveal you as the fake that you are too.

peeper
Unregistered guest
thats not "the voice".he quit using that cj-voice nick in earlier posts.and I know who the voice really is and that ain't him.boot you probably wrote that just to be a punk and make yourself look good and discredit the voice again.the voice already told you all that the board does not work and why it won't work.why would he now say it works.when it doesn't cause I know too that it doesn't.and I see that you can't handle the truth or take the BS that you dish out.and I will reveal you as the fake that you are too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
"the voice" (now peeper?) who hasn't tried upgrading with a bootstrap has told us it won't work. Boot, Dennis, Walter and myself tell you we've tried it and it works. Who ya gonna believe?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
peepers, i'm here to help an enjoy F**kin DAVE. my posts have been on the money, i haven't lied to anybody. if ya want to try the stuff i've posted, go for it. WHO are you talking to?? it does work. can't you read and and understand(i was like that once D**m the pills work) lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Leslie, where do these peeps come from, they don't want to contribute, just bash an flame. what ever happened to putting some good info in this forum. D**m haven't seen that for awhile. all they what is flaming. SH**T when was the last good post made with any help. lol scroll up. OPPS don't see any. ani't that a pis&&er. a bunch of cry BABIES.

Username: Jwmlcm

Post Number: 1
where can i buy 3 no745 boards? don't need the letter know what i mean.

Post Number: 2
I am new to the testing universe. I bought a mikabu 3 just before the hu went down. I would like to practice and learn how to possibly run the programs once they are out. Can you recomend how i might go about practicing. I have several hu cards i could practice on. Don't know if it is possible to practice. Thanks for your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
jerry - search google for the boards and then check vendors against vendor blacklist that has been posted a couple of times in the last month on the 'Programming p4 and p5(D1) cards' thread. Personally I'd get an Apollo.

go8car it is unlikey you will be able to use your mikabu to program the p4/p5 card and nobody really knows what hardware and software we'll be using. (nobody that's gone public)

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
blacklisted vendors are on the p4 thread July 15. I don't know how valid this list is.

Anonymous

Boots/Leslie-
I took my (red) no745 board and placed my sub'd P4 card into it and them placed it in my (3year old) Phillips IRD. Got a "Inserted wrong card" message with it. So here are my questions:

I used to use this no745 board with my hu cards and would sometimes place them (card and board) into my loader and change the CamID to avoid emc's. Do I need to now place my sub'd P4 card in the bootstrap and then in my loader and put the the P4's camid on the no745 board using a hex -

or do I place just the no745 board in the loader and clean it using the camleon (sp?) softerware that I used with the board and my HU's.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Post Number: 3
what is the difference between a no 745 wafer board and a no 745 board? also will the no 745 work with a rca receiver with a subbed p5? thanks Leslie for the emails. could you email me and tell me where you got yours?

buffalo_rear
Unregistered guest
The wafer board is a thin board the exact size of the card, and wafers in between the card and the receiver. You cannot see a wafer board when it's inserted, since it just adds a little thickness to you regular card. You should not use wafer board in a RCA receiver, they have a tendancy to overheat. I would only use the board on an RCA. The board sticks out of the receiver, and doesn't overheat, however, the board is very visible when it's used, especially if they make it RED.

The Apollo no-745 board does not work for me in a RID receiver, that may be the problem some people have with this system, but if you activate tier blocking on the no-745 board, it might work in a RID. Should work on a P5, just be aware that there are some variables here (RID is worse that non-RID, and tier blocking activated on the board might help). It doesn't cost you anything to try, why not try and let us know?

pineapple
Unregistered guest
well I can say 100% from personal experience that this does work WITHOUT the board,but for how long I'm not sure...but at least 28 hrs so far!...and hasn't worked at all WITH the board...and NO,I'm not starting anything ...this is factual from experience..now blast away cause thats what U're all good at!

Think about it Bro
Unregistered guest
Hey Dude, Pineapple, voice, casey jones, peeper whatever you want to call yourself. People don't come here to bash. You however seem to love to stir $hit up. Either you work for dave and you are doing your job to mess with people here. Or sadly you might be someone that is so patheic and has such a $hitty life that you spend a lot of your time here trying to cause problems. If you do not work for dave, then honestly I feel bad for you, obviously you have some serious unresolved mental issues. If you aren't sane enough to understand your own actions maybe medication is the answer your searching for. No one else here other than you wants to start or continue bashing anyone. CJ, do yourself a favour and try and think about what you post and why. I hope for your own sake that you eventually come to your sencess. Peace Bro, good luck.

pineapple
Unregistered guest
U bash me for no reason again,then say "Peace Bro"?...are U retarded or what!..obviously U don't know what "Peace" even means! (ask your Dad)...all I did was post a 100% confirmed honest working method and did NOT bash anyone, as U just did....now take a look at yourself before U throw stones pal..

BTW...many of these posts are not from "the voice,casy jones,CJ-voice,peeper or pineapple..many are from imposters and/or new members here who have taken/stolen the nick..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
pineapple, enjoy. i have 8 ird's going right now. 5 are running bootstraps with premere channels. the other 3 are just basic channels.when i set up the straps in april all 8 irds had the premere channels. as soon as i went back an canceled the premere channels. the 3 ird's without strap reverted back to basics. so all i can say is check your billing. Bet you have a Suprise. but don't worry. you can still cancel the premere package. it won't be that much.

pineapple
Unregistered guest
boot..I have checked my billing..no problem...and yes I do expect the IRD's to sooner or later to revert back to basics at some point (a DTV update),but I'm going to find out exactly when myself...and then I'm going to pull the card out nightly whenever the basics and DTV update occur,and see how long that lasts..I do know this works WITHOUT the board so,I'm going to check it out all different ways...and I know of many who confirmed (but not me yet,but eventually I will)that this does NOT work WITH the board...so as U can see,there's too much conflicting posts and reports so I will get too the honest truth and bottom of this myself..

pineapple
Unregistered guest
Been up over 3 days now WITHOUT the board,again time will tell how long before it stops,then I will proceed with my plan as posted above..

boot...again,my billing indicates of ONLY having a BASIC package,so I don't know why that U are insuating anything differently...DTV has no way of knowing what programming package I actually receive,only what I have ordered!..U really shouldn't BS or try to intimidate or scare people,unless U really did this unintentionally and do not know how DTV really works regarding billing,receivers,dishes,and phone lines..if that is the case,then I could understand your "billing" statement...

Pineapple Please read
Unregistered guest
Look I'm gonna try to be as nice as possible. I don't want to bash you or start a flaming war with you. You don't realy seem to be a stupid guy either, but you realy cant tell that what you mostly do is annoy the regulars here. You also fail to realize or care that everybody here cant stand you and wishes you would leave. Yes I know this is a public forum, and yes some of your posts can be considered to be informative, but still the bottom line is PLEASE LEAVE. I know your just gonna do whatever you want to do, no one can make you go. You do say you want to be helpful and you do think your smart guy. So wouldnt leaving be the smart thing to do knowing all this. I know your probably going to take offence to all this, but I'm realy not trying to insult you. I think its best for all if you would stop posting. Why try and help people here that don't want help FROM YOU? Think about it. Just food for though, I won't say anything about you anymore Pineapple.

u
Unregistered guest
can a red devil work in a 7th gen rca reciever?
it currently gives a blank screen but works in another reciever.

how can you put the pvr tier on the red devil?

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
BRIEF INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
If you have a Direct TV satellite dish, then you are able to receive free extra channels with your service.
I have P4 and P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 169
finish24 is a crook stay away form her she will take your money then block your email and not send you a thing.i have proof.she is chicken chit...............do a search of finish24 see what a rep this ashwipe has.............

Unregistered guest
say you have an old h bootsrap could you not flash it to be a no745 now?

pineapple
Unregistered guest
Please read...U are 100% correct...I will not waste your time or mine anymore...as U stated its not appreciated or wanted...but I will be available at www.dsscentral.net doing my admin job which I know IS appreciated and WELCOMED there with NEVER a confrontation...

BTW...I have been "of the air" for 5 days here due to "Charley",so I all hope U had a nice non confrontational forum,but I can guess that did/will never happen here cause of the small minds of those who just don't appreciate/welcome others outside their clique here..this forum is unlike all others,especially dsscentral.net,where all do welcome friends and others...peace and best of luck to all of you

BTW..the free upgrade to premium does work WITHOUT ANY no 745 board for 3-4 days,then x721...but does last much much longer (some have said they've been up 3 months now,but I'm testing that now WITHOUT any 745 board to get the truth myself) if card is pulled nightly (midnite-7:00AM) when DTV sends their updates..

Anonymous

pinapple sux big dik :-)

pineapple
Unregistered guest
The following peepz here mentioned are all a buch of faggits who disgrace the Dss community:
-WALTER BROWN.....a.k.a. the big pussie
-KENNETH DAVID....a.k.a. the cok suker
-RICHARD YOUNG....a.k.a. the child m0lester
-THE TRUTH........a.k.a. the pantyhose

loco
Unregistered guest
pineapple why dont you leave before i come over there and kill you. yes thats a threat.

the REAL pineapple-Voice
Unregistered guest
again...if U had read any here...I did not post that,its one of the juvenile imposters here..the REAL pineapple and the REAL Voice...and please loco,quit your juvenile antics with the lame threat..its a very serious time here with Charley,and I'm just here now to get my mind off of things here..

BTW..if anyone would or can help,please send whatever to the American Red Cross...people are VERY needy and homeless here..U can't really comprehend unless U live it or see it..I am fortunate,much more than many,thank the Lord..Dss is immaterial now when put in REAL lives perspective..I know I am not wanted or liked here,but please put that aside and help the VERY needy here!

ECousticStaff
Unregistered guest

REAL PINEAPPLE

IM SORRY PEOPLE HERE ARE BEING SO MEAN TO YOU
AND ILL TRY TO SEND SOME HELP

PEACE MAN AND GOD BLESS YOU

THE TRUTHs
Unregistered guest
help this (fuk you)

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
******FINALLY GOOD NEWS!!******

If you have a Direct TV satellite dish with the BASIC SUBSCRITION, then you are able to receive free extra channels including PPV,NFL and ADULT with your service.
I have P5 cards available for $250 each. The cards are pre-programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $250 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.
SIX MONTH GUARANTY ALSO INCLUDED

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com AND PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR IRD's SERIAL NUMBER.

******DONT GET FOOLED-THIS IS NO SCAM******

A No Brainer
Unregistered guest
Only DAVE needs your ird serial#,so U must be DAVE!..I'm out of here,too much DAVE here!..Look at the sponsors here too,all DAVE associated companies!...this is NOT too hard to figure out...these forums,is a site to stay away from!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 184
finish24 you have been told to stay away you scammed me once and i will not let you do it to my forum friends............

mikey
Unregistered guest
Will the bootstrap work for Bev to?

axe
Unregistered guest
nope!...different ball game...apples and oranges..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us