Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through April 09, 2005kneegrow is a mole100
Archive through March 08, 2005Anonymous100
Archive through December 20, 2004Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

sammysosa
Unregistered guest
In the event that dish goes down in sept there are many other chans available on real free to air. We have been hearing rumors that the Nag2 has been comprimised but for now we think people should buy only if assuming it will drop by sept.

sasdada
Unregistered guest
Could you tell me a site that would educate me on 2500a programing? Thx

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current 04-15-05:
KEY0 79 B9 9D 5E E6 BE E7 60
KEY1 44 D5 4A AC DE CB 77 A7 **Active...changed today

Get smart..get the 'Keymaster" file and ALWAYS have the latest current working keys on your computer for U to manually install (just need to be online,but not at any specific site)...or better yet install the autoroll bin,which will change the keys for you automatically and then U don't even know there was even a key change!..its all right here in the File Share FTA area at www.dsscommunity.c o m

Username: Gsxr

Post Number: 1
my pansat 2500 is down... all blank... there are no quality at all... dont know what happen... really... pissed off... no sat makes me crazy... anyone can.. please help...

LK
Unregistered guest
reset/reboot it

Miami User
Unregistered guest
Everyone check your adult channels, I think that they went off already. the only one that still shows is pla-y-boy in spanish.

Anonymous

dssfeedback will teach you.

and play boy goes away april 20th.

Username: Maciel

Pico Island, Madalena Portugal

Post Number: 2
I live in the Azores(Pico Island)in Portugal and I ha ve a PANSAT 2500A. I recieve the local cable network (TV CABO PORTUGAL), but it says bad or scrambled signal. Please help me to unlock these channels.
You can also Email me at major.maciel@clix.pt
Thank you!!

BL
Unregistered guest
U all can use the Fortec bin file 269a to have close caption on pansat 2500a

123kid
Unregistered guest
Hi, I forgot my password for my Pansat 2500A.
How can I get it back or what do I do?
Thanks in advance!

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 75
Get one that dosen't need a password. Use the one in your other 3 post under different names.

Username: Sapin23

I have a LAVA 2600 Sat Receiver and I'm receiving scramble signal. How can I fix this issue. What type of software do I need? I see a lot of PanSat and BB on this messageboard and I was wondering if LAVA is a good brand? Would I need to input keys like the PanSat? I'm able to capture radio stations and some channels but of course scramble would appear on the upper right hand corner of the screen when I switch from Radio to TV. Any information on this matter would be great.... Thanks!

NewGuyDave
Unregistered guest
DishNetwork 119!?

Trying to hit this satelite, but everytime I get strong quality settings for it, download the channels, I end up with the channels from 110!

I only have one, single LNB round dish.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
U must be patient...close but no cigar...keep trying...there is No secret tips to finding it..unless U use a satfinder and put on a 119 channel and move receiver outside while aligning the dish...Your dish is as easy as it gets!...very simple!

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
If you have 110 then raise the elevation up 2 # then try again.

Username: Surya

LK, any recent news on nag2? It seems as if some of the predicted timing has passed.

LK
Unregistered guest
They are running behind on the card swaps...remember its their first in history....Bev is looking at very early June...and Dishnet should be around Sept or sooner..

Unregistered guest
can anybody help i don't have any channels other than enternational channels i have good signal and quality, i am using the x7500x8500 channel set up,and the autoroll bin, all channels say scrambled, please help.

LK
Unregistered guest
change the channel and reboot the receiver..maybe need to scan the satellites again..

Unregistered guest
I have an eliptical dish for direct tv. It has three lnbs. Can i use this with my pansat 2500a to get the dishnetwork programming? Or do i need to use the dish 500 dish? If i can use the directtv 3 lnb dish can i use those lnbs to get the dish network or do i need to swap them? Thanks for all of your help.

LK
Unregistered guest
The dish 500 is much simpler to align

stranded in the bayou
Unregistered guest
Can i use the three lnb's? Can i use this with my pansat 2500a to get the dishnetwork programming? Or do i need to use the dish 500 dish? If i can use the directtv 3 lnb dish can i use those lnbs to get the dish network or do i need to swap them?

LK
Unregistered guest
The Phase III oval dish (FAQ)
All about the Phase 3 dish
(made for DTV, has 3 LNBs in same enclosure and built in multiswitch.)
YES, you CAN use this for your FTA setup to get 91 and 110 !

Advantages
1. You can add 2 LNBs and get 82 and 119 too on same dish.
2. Cheap or free from your DTV system.
3. Use only one wire and get 2 sats.
4. If u add 82 and 119, you'll use 3 ports on your diseq switch.. perfect to hook up an additonal bigger dish and a linear LNB and get birds like Intelsat 5 (T5) on your diseq empty port.

Connection
1. You need only 1 coax cable per receiver connected to the Phaze 3 dish, which is an advantage.
2. It doesnt matter which of the 4 ports you connect to. All 4 are the same in functionality. Your receiver will use the built in multiswitch to select one of the 3 sats. It does that via voltage change and 22khz tone signalling.

What this dish is for and how it was meant to work
1. This dish is for DirectTV. Was made to get the 101, 110 and 119 DTV sats.
2. Looking from behind the dish, the LNB are used like so:
.......left lnb = 119 sat
..middle lnb = 110 sat
.....right lnb = 101 sat
3. The multiswitch inside uses 22khz tone that is sent by your receiver to switch between 2 sats (just like any other 22khz switch). You'll have to set that up in your Pansat receiver.
4. 2 sats?? Yes! The multiswitch inside also serves as a combiner to combine signal from 110 and 119. So the 22khz will switch between the signal of 110 and 119 combined and the signal of 101

How the built in combiner works
1. The combiner takes TPs 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 28, 30 and 32 from the middle LNB (110) and all the rest of the 32 TPs of the left LNB (119). You cannot change what TPs are combined... Covering middle LNB with foil wont work, cutting traces on the pcb wont work.
2. This is OK for DTV because DTV only has 3 TP's on DTV's 110 (28, 30 and 32) and they are different from the TPs on DTV's 119. (a tp is a frequency band on which up to 14 channels are transmitted). So combining different frequencies on the same wire, works fine. But it will affect your FTA setup.

How the built in combiner affects your pansat setup
1. You can use the Phaze 3 dish to get the 91 (bev) and the 110 (dn) satellites.
2. For that you point the dish to 101 (middle lnb), and adjust the skew. Now the left LNB picks up 110 (looking from behind the dish) and the right LNB picks up 91.
3. The combiner will combine TPs 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 from the 101 DTV sat with the rest of the TPs of the 110 DN sat. This means you will not be able to get TPs 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 from the 110 sat. but read on to see what your're missing.

What channels will i be missing on my Pansat
1. You will be missing only some local channels. (ABC,CBS..etc..), which may or may not be local to you. Thats it !
2. To see what is missing you go to lyngsat and check to see whats on TP 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 on DN's 110 sat.
4. You will see that ALL but 2 of these TPs are of BEAM type... which means you wouldnt have been able to get them ANYWAYS, Unless you are in the area indicated for that particular beam.
5. The 2 conus (available nationwide) tps that you'll be missing are TP 12 and TP 14. Whats on it? Only locals from Lexington, Knoxville, Jackson and Denver.

What you should be pointing it to, to get 91 and 110
Pansat setup:
Assuming you will point this dish to 101 (middle LNB to 101), you will be able to get 91 and 110 on the 2 outside LNBs WITH proper SKEW, and thats what u want do to if you gonna use it with your Pansat. The middle LNB is useless for Pansat setups on Phase 3 dish as it will be pointed to DTV's 101 sat. Also covering this lnb with anything won't help to give u back those locals that you'll be missing.
To get the azimuth and elevation for your dish, calculate it for the 101 sat. For skew see below.

DTV setup
If you set the dish like above, it will not work for DTV. If you want it to work for DTV you point it to 110 (middle lnb gets 110) and the outer will get 101 and 119.
To get the azimuth and elevation for your dish, calculate it for the 110 sat. For skew see below. Or you can use your DTV receiver, enter your zip code and it will give you all settings.

U can't use the Phase 3 dish for DTV and Pansat at the same time because you're pointing to different sats.

How to calculate and use Skew:
Skew= vertical offset (twist) in degrees from the vertical (from the 90 degrees mark on your dish)
1. Go to Satellite Nut page
2. Enter your location info.
3. Calculate skew for the 2 outter satellites on your dish (for the pansat setup on Phaze3 that would be 91 and 119)
4. Add them toghether and divide by 2
5. U get the skew number. (Disregard the minus sign if its negative)

To use SKEW:
You must ensure that the top of the mast is perfectly plum. Best thing is to use an eye round level (home depot,tools section - $3) that u put right on top of the mast. You do that BEFORE you even put the dish on the mast.

If you are on the EAST coast, skew = counter-clockwise rotation in degrees from the 90 deg mark on your phaze 3 dish. Set your dish to 90 minus the skew number
If you are on the WEST coast, skew = clockwise rotation in degrees from the 90 deg mark on your phaze 3 dish. Set dish to 90 plus the skew number

Receiver setup
No diseq switch is needed, only one wire needs to be connected to the Phase 3
91: 22khz OFF, Diseq - OFF (or ON - doesnt matter)
110: 22khz ON, Diseq - OFF (or ON - doesnt matter)

Can i also get 119 on this dish?
Yes, if you have an additional DTV or DN (circular) LNB laying around, you can strap it to the LEFT of the 3 existing LNBs (looking from behind the dish). You will now have to use a DiseqC switch to switch between the wire from the Phaze 3 and the wire from the strapped LNB.
Receiver setup with the strapped on 119 LNB
Assuming u put the wire from the Phaze 3 in port #1 and the wire from the strapped LNB in port #2, your setup will be:
91: 22 khz OFF, Diseq #1
110: 22khz ON, Diseq #1
119: 22khz OFF (or ON - doesnt matter), Diseq #2

Can i also get 82 on this dish?
Yes, if you have an additional DTV or DN (circular) LNB laying around, you can strap it to the RIGHT of the 3 existing LNBs (looking from behind the dish). You will now have to use a DiseqC switch to switch between the wire from the Phaze 3 and the wire from the strapped LNB.
Receiver setup with the strapped on 82 LNB
Assuming u put the wire from the Phaze 3 in port #1 and the wire from the strapped LNB in port #3, your setup will be:
91: 22 khz OFF, Diseq #1
110: 22khz ON, Diseq #1
82: 22khz OFF (or ON - doesnt matter), Diseq #3

saddude
Unregistered guest
any news on Nag 2 hack? will there ever be one?

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
We hope so but nothing yet.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf...its time to stop answering these dumb questions...either these people are pullin our chains or they have no business doing this hobby...IF U can't read,then go away!...don't ask!...I think they're pulling our chains...I believe,1 out of 25 questions are legit!..the rest are either Ecoustics mods getting the internet hits high or 10 year olds playing...cause nobody in this hobby would ask these VERY DUMB ridiculous questions!

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have the fortec ultra and when I try to use the info button when i use the EPG button i get no channel programming. How do i get it to show The programs that are playing and the times the come on like they do on the Dish Network recievers.
Thanks for any help

Anonymous

looking for input codes

LK
Unregistered guest
input codes = dishnet keys...they're posted here everywhere..

Unregistered guest
My system auto updates and i dont have to look for the keys anymore. So now what,
Thanks

Just George
Unregistered guest
You can sit back,have a brewski, and watch TV.

Unregistered guest
Hi there.
Does anyone know why Bell Express Vu ppv channels are not workin?? I have a Pansat 2500... does anyone know the fix for it???

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
Call 1-800-sky-dish. they fix you right up bud.

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

fahal
Unregistered guest
i can't get channel 470 to work i get scramble channle the rest of the channels works anyone knows how i can fix it

Ya
Unregistered guest
Hi everyone, here's my problem: I have pansat2500a, and we have american and international, we usually watch russian channels, but about two weeks ago 2 of the russian channels stopped showing, and then yesterday the other two stopped also along with all the other international channels on echostar3 list. When I was trying to figure something out I went to the antenna setup and saw that the echostar3 satellite had a 75% level, but no quality at all, maybe that has something to do with it? Does anyone have any answers for me at all?

canadian boyy
Unregistered guest
i currently have the 235 bin on my pansat2500a for bev tv. the epg list the networks but doesn't list whats on them at the current time. does the X-85BL_050523_248_api(N) work with the pansat and if so does it give me a working epg. PLEASE HELP

canadian boyy
Unregistered guest
also is there a new fix on the net for the pansat2500a to get back our venus and ppv channels for bev.
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
Your full of it as always. And it also gives you $ 5.00 back for every channel you watch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 05:13 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also is there a new fix on the net for the pansat2500a to get back our venus and ppv channels for bev.
thanks

This is why you have no $$$$ dude your nuts.

Username: Calboy

Post Number: 4
canadian boyy, 248 works with 2500a. do the blind scan after you replaced the bin with epg. and also don't forget to set the time on your stb, of course.

Anonymous

can someone explain what all this epg and bin stuff is, and how do u do fixes and things like that for pansat 2500A

LK
Unregistered guest
Call DTV and Dishnet...explain your problem to them...they would be interested in you..lol...moron..

BTW...can U spell R e a d !

canadian boyy
Unregistered guest
i think the 248bin fried my pansat2500a it jus lost all power to the receiver after loadin the bin.
the receiver first said ON then died. any thoughts?

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

Username: Gino7803

there is a problem with pansat 2500 echostar package and i think that is because disknetwork did comthing with the channels moving it to nagra2
any one knows a software for it or can help with this porblem.

LK
Unregistered guest
no problem..echostar package works fine,as it always has..operator error on your part!

LK
Unregistered guest
So anyway, Load the bin 248 over your old one.

Hook up to TV.
Now delete any list that's still there.

Now simply start a blind scan of echo 7.
Now blind scan echo 6,8.

After you are through, simply set the correct time GMT and Local time.

Now press you Sat button on remote and find all your channels in perfect DN order with a fully working EPG.

Now if you want to you can make favorites , but hell, just use a echostar package settings and your good to go and Happy.

No more crap duplicates or anything.

This is the best Way, IMO. If somebody already said this before, remember I was just trying to Help.

Good Luck.

This will work.

stranded in sunny florida
Unregistered guest
What is the current working key for the pansat 2500a? I havent had the chance to do the uto roll bin yet so if anyone could help in the mean time i would appreciate it...

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 672
check current keys post

Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 4
I am having trouble with my pansat2700A there seems to be a problem with my pansat 4x1 DiSEqC switch, or atleast I think there might be not sure.
When I connect a RG6 wire to the wire that goes to the reciever(not hooked up to the reciever) and I take an ohm reading I am getting a reading should this not have any reading? is my switch bad?
It came with my pansat 2700A
I can use my old dish (sony) that I used with Dirtv and its fine but when i try to hook up to the dish 500 and the switch I get 75 to 80%bon the level but 0% on the quality I have checked my wires several times so I know its not that, with out the switch being hooked up to the reciever shoud i not get any reading on my ohm meter, is there any whaere I can get a copy of the schematic for this switch?

Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 5
I know this is the pansat2500A not the pansat2700a post section but seems like more people have knowledge about pansats in general here please don't scream at me for posting in the wrong place

Anonymous

i got the pansat 2500 with auto roll been working fine now itz just laoding the percentige and it will start over or just stay at that one number can anybody help tried to put new key wont work any information on it will be appreciated

LK
Unregistered guest
read the "latest keys" thread..I answered your problem OVER 2 DAYS ago!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen

Now manually enter the keys

KEY0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA Active...changed today Friday 10 June
KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7
10-06-05 13:01:56 (1:01PM)

BTW...all autoroll bins are down and not working (except for latest coo*lsat and the dreamboxs)due to an ECM by dishnet...also all card blockers were hit also...the fix

manually input the keys...if your box is froze,just hit power OFF-power ON...then Hit MENU immediately and input the new keys manually

How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

Pansat receivers................

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 ....(example only)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats. also 2700..

Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

Remember the STORE button will blink 3x when the new key have been stored and saved..

Harrison
Unregistered guest
Big thank to LK & other helping hands in this forum.
Keep good work, we need you
Again, thank you

Username: Pepsicooleyes

Hey Guys can some one tell me were can I find a good tutorial on how to use (auto roll) with pansat 2500A
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Lamer I No Thankz guys hope to here from u soon.

Username: Jd21

can anyone tell me since they have fixed the pansat autoroll if there is a fix for the lava 2600 autoroll tired of changing keys all the time please help

OmDude
Unregistered guest
I'm Sorry but I tried the step by step instructions that LK was so helpful to provide and entered the keys in that were given(the ones in the top of the thread not the example ones) but I still get nothing after a 1 minute reset it just goes back to the Downloading Info 0% dialouge box as before, on my Sat selection menu im trying to get the Dish 110 and Dish 119 sats to work I could really care less about the rest of them. Any info would be extremely appreciated and I have also read the other forums on the Nagra2 but I understand that i should still be able to manually enter the hacks untill August Thank You BTW I have a PanSat 2500

OmDude
Unregistered guest
Just gonna get back to all you guys and share some info that helped my tremendously. After much headache I finnaly was able to solve my problem with ALOT of help from LK's various forums that I went through my problem was not at all in the method but that the code that is listed on the Maestra webpage is neither correct or current. The newest and latest DishNetwork keycode as of 12:46am CST on 06/15/05 are as follows:
Key0: 8E F3 9F 87 40 C9 E2 46 **Active
Key1: 0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81

Using the above code and the aforementioned re-programming instructions offered by LK anyone who has the PanSat 2500 should be able to activate their directv channels...Cheers

OmDude
Unregistered guest
Just gonna get back to all you guys and share some info that helped my tremendously. After much headache I finnaly was able to solve my problem with ALOT of help from LK's various forums that I went through my problem was not at all in the method but that the code that is listed on the Maestra webpage is neither correct or current. The newest and latest DishNetwork keycode as of 12:46am CST on 06/15/05 are as follows:
Key0: 8E F3 9F 87 40 C9 E2 46 **Active
Key1: 0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81

Using the above code and the aforementioned re-programming instructions offered by LK anyone who has the PanSat 2500 should be able to activate their directv channels...Cheers

Username: Petermiami

I have Pansat 2500A. I need a new file and bin for my auto roll downloader.

Username: Kavin

Miami, Florida

Key1:54 D5 3D AF 4F F5 2E 3A

Anonymous

what's the new code?

silix
Unregistered guest
Key 00 : 82 DB 60 AE 08 93 7A B6
now can someone tell me wat i need to connect my pansat to my computer?

Anonymous

its a special cable you get in radio shack

silix
Unregistered guest
wats the cable called?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 196
rs232 cable. Forget rs go to best buy.

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 65
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

SATELLITE SOFTWARE CD WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED

HELLO, I HAVE THIS CD ON EBAY WITH GREAT RESULTS, EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS GOT THEIR RECEIVER TO WORK WITH THIS CD AND MY SUPPORT, NO NEED TO ASK ANYONE AT ANY FORUMS, DIRECT CONTACT WITH MYSELF AND LOTS OF HELP. HOPE YOU DECIDE TO GET THIS CD AND MY SUPPORT. POSTAGE PAID. LOOK UP MY NAME ON EBAY FOR REFERENCE, OKAYKRAFTS IS THE NAME ON EBAY.

This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
Tim...why would anybody buy your crap. It's posted for free on about 10,000 sites. All these fools have to do is read and search. But you're getting a lot of free advertisement aren't you! A fool and their money are soon parted.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 69
maple, please....can't you understand that some people don't want to spend the time to read like us. figure it out: time to read everything on the internet, don't know what to do by reading forums? get a cd with everything on it, including video how to's. simple and fast. don't talk about what you don't know about me please.

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
Ok that post i can go with. You just said it's free if you have the time to look it up. And it is. If not then buy the cd.

Thank for being honest.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 75
Hey thanks for understanding maple, that's what its all about, free over the internet, or get it all in one lump sum, like the lottery. see you. Tim

g sat
Unregistered guest
anyone got the new code for the pansat 2500

Username: Minena77

Post Number: 7
Need Help! Have a Quantam w/ the new autoroll program. The screen reads the channel along w/ the program title but the screen reads scrambled or bad channel and is black. Why?

LK
Unregistered guest
What a fcuking idiot stick this Tim is....You would probably take money from my 90yr old crippled grandma you fcuking pond scum. Take your fckuing stupid cd somewhere else and make your money. If you want to make the big bucks, pond your mom off to the druggies, have her give head to them for 10bucks a shot....surely you could make money that way...you fcuking piece of shite...enough said azzhole..ROTF

Biver
Unregistered guest
again......the post above is NOT from the real LK
I now cause LK would suggest $20 bucks a blow

pan man
Unregistered guest
if anyone has the code for pansat 2500 it would be great thanks

pan man
Unregistered guest
if anyone has the code for pansat 2500 it would be great thanks

ANY IDEA
Unregistered guest
I installed the new auto roll program on my pansat 2500a and it works but every 15 min it freezes for 5 sec then the picture and sounds comes back is there any one that explain why and is there a fix

morwine
Unregistered guest
Anyone have the codes for the pansat 2500, mine froze up today??

Username: Dnmak

DISH KEY 06-20-05 FOR PAN SAT 2005
0- F8 77 B9 93 B7 CF EF 5C

LK
Unregistered guest
For all of U looking for the latest and current keys..heres a thought!....READ THE THREAD "LATEST AND CURRENT KEYS!...thats where they are ALWAYS posted!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

Anonymous

key0-82 DB 60 AE 08 93 7A B6

Anonymous

dish-key1 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7

grasshopperz
Unregistered guest
was useing new X-85BL_110605_apieub.bin and had alot of freezing. moved dish over to bell ex and had a little better exp. but for the hell of it i loaded the old 245.bin from march and it's been working great for bell express all day.

but is there a new or updated program since 11-6-05 so i can go back to 110 119 ?

LK
Unregistered guest
yes the 6-14 248/249 bin

LK
Unregistered guest
yes the 6-14 248/249 bin...its actually a 249 bin,which U will see when into sytem info menu

X-85BL_050614_248_api_N_.bin

Username: Hatecablebills

MississaugaCanada

The cable business here in Canada has a monopoly. Normally there is only one cable company in a city. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Canadian receiving Direct Tv, Dishnet or any other "U.S." satellite service since they are not controlled by the CRTC. No one owns space. If that was the case then we would have to pay NASA everytime we looked at the moon.

I am sick and tired of paying high cost cable bills with nothing to watch. I don't think I should have to pay for a channel that shows TV listings or a community bulletin board. I don't call the Home Shopping Network stimulating television. Yet the cable company insists it's a channel we should have to pay for. Not to mention tv stations in another language. (I have 5 of them) yet I'm stuck with the package that the cable company puts together. you would think with todays technology we could receive our own cable packages with only the channels we want to watch.

If anybody out there can tell me how to get free satellite signals. Please let me know!

Username: Dnmak

Post Number: 3
KEY0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

grasshopper
Unregistered guest
cool, now for the newbie question. would anyone email me the new bin file or direct me to a web site that has it? the person I regularly got it from gave up on free to air and went to digital cable decoder box. I still have faith in free to air. nag 2 will not stand to the wrath of the hack! grasshopperz_99@yahoo.com

YESSEY
Unregistered guest
does anyone have KEY1?

Anonymous

dish-key1 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7

keymaster
Unregistered guest
ill sue you ! ! i own the rights to keymaster. Not your pathetic scamin As$....also will call paypal and ebay about you....have fun with froze accounts

Unregistered guest
This is for LK I have read all the remarks you appear to know what you are doing.
I have a pansat 2500 with autorool and of course it no longer works. As I am truly an neophite et this stuff I have no idea how to get it back up and running. Any help possible? appreciate it thks

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 92
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

THIS CD CONTAINS THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER, THE AUTOROLL.

NEVER INPUT A KEY MANUALLY AGAIN!!

IF YOUR TIRED OF LOOKING FOR BIN FILES,
TIRED OF ASKING AT FORUMS THAT DON'T ANSWER,
GET THE SOFTWARE YOU NEED TO GET UP AND RUNNING.

GET FREE DISH NETWORK CHANNELS!!
-------------------------------------------------

SOFTWARE FOR UPDATERS AND CHANNEL LIST EDITORS

KEY FINDER LINK SOFTWARE TO GET NEW KEYS ON YOUR DESKTOP!!
(IF YOU NEED TO PUT KEYS IN MANUALLY)

BIN FILES FOR LATEST AUTOROLL, THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER
(NEVER INPUT KEYS AGAIN MANUALLY)
I WILL GIVE YOU THE UPDATES AS THEY OCCUR, AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ON SETUP AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TROUBLE WITH.

--------------------------------------------------

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME!

IF YOU WANT YOUR CHANNELS TO LOOK LIKE THIS, THE SAME AS DISH NETWORK, I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE CHANNEL LISTS TO DOWNLOAD:

---------------------------------

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
------------------------------------

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, DREAMBOX, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free !! Cool !!

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME! EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED. TIM

Username: Robert62

Monterrey, Nuevo leon Mesico

does anyone have KEYS

I GOT THE NEW KEYS
Key 0**** 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48
Key 1**** 77 C4 B3 74 E0 6B 15 28

Jimfrom tx
Unregistered guest
I can get all channels except the adult ones, only spanish. The info comes up on the EPG, but the channel is scrambled. Any ideas?

Post Number: 3
june
key0= 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 ED 7E <~~~Active

key1= 77 C4 B3 74 E0 6B 15 2B

Ron Castor
Unregistered guest
My 2500A Box PICTURE GOING UP AND DOWN PICTURE MOVING MY TV IS WORKING FINE ALL CABLE ARE GOOD

Unregistered guest
the code worked and my signal is strong but the channels say scrambled

zr
Unregistered guest
help...going...crazy...out...of...my...mind

gizmo
Unregistered guest
How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

press menu

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

VERY IMPORTANT WHEN CHANGING KEYS

need the channels to work asap
Unregistered guest
i typed in the active code but it says downloading and the it freezes

new0009
Unregistered guest
i need new code for my pansat plzzz

John Cena
Unregistered guest
Active 01 C4 82 37 AA 5B C2 2D E5 enjoy ur new key guys

Unregistered guest
Ok, I bought the Pansat 2500A and a 30 inch dish with a KU-Band LNBF. My problem is I position my dish and get a 84% signal strength. The quality will not come in and reads 0%. I position the lnbf at 7 oclock. still no quality. I have tried everything. Any Help Out There?

Anonymous

keys @ http://dsses.farvista.net

JILNUKBIUN
Unregistered guest
What can I do to stop inputing my keys manually everytime?
Do I have to install an auto roll bin-file?
If so where can I get the latest one?
THANKS

Anonymous

Saludos a todos desde Monterrey, México.

Tengo un Pansat2500A y necesito saber que me recomiendan para poder ver la programacion sin necesidad de estarle actualizando manualmente las KEYS cada dos o tres dias que varian dichas llaves,a parte si existe la posibilidad de que en este mismo PANSAT2500A se pueda ver algo de NAGRAVISION2

Mil Gracias a todos..........................

p
Unregistered guest
wally,

where is ur place.maybe i can help?

Anonymous

keys @ http:dss.br.nu

Anonymous

need new keys please help

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
You keep asking for new keys and you know there isn't any so go away.

Anonymous

hey mapel leaf kiss my assprin

ggyy1069
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how is the flash work for pansat 2500a..? There are many bin files over different site...the one I got from www.pansatusa.com it seems work...but all channels are locked.

please don't waist the form space for fight... Thx!!!

boldt
Unregistered guest
what is the latest autoroll keys my 248 bin is not showing any ppv channells

Anonymous

keys and flashes at http://dss.br.nu

july
Unregistered guest
what is going on? is there any new keys? please post if there is.and maple leaf we dont need to hear no smart remarks from you just post the keys please if any body has them please.

KeyMaster
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
JUL-08-2005 04:30pm EST

Key0: C7 81 C8 80 A5 61 54 59 ** Active

Key1: C4 82 37 AA 5B C2 2D E5

GEVOOOOOO
Unregistered guest
Is there any way to unlock the password on the Pansat 2700A. Please it is very important.

Anonymous

I got a Digiwave DG7000 receiver from

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

works better then my pansat, cheaper price too.

Auto-roll works great. No need to enter keys.

Zizou
Unregistered guest
A little change in the PANSAT's rekeying procedure...

press menu

---> Go to Key emulation and select "DISABLE"

now press the ok button!

You will see the "OK" icon flash a few times. When flashing ends, the key has been successfully written into memory. (that DOESN'T mean you entered the correct key, just that the key has been written.)

---> then press exit ONE to exit the menu

---> Go to Key emulation and select "ENABLE"

---> then press exit 2x to exit the menu

This way, you don't have to cycle POWER on the Pansat.

thrca
Unregistered guest
Not sure if Blacklist monitors these forums or not, but if we can use EPG now on PS2500a and all that needs to happen is to set the time, is there a way that we can auto-set the time from the satellite? Dish is able to do this, so thought I would give an idea for a feature request.

july
Unregistered guest
help need new keys please anybody

Username: Cathy60

DISHNET KEYS Current
07-14-05 1:00pm EST
Key0: AC 7D CF 36 D5 32 9B 5D
Key1: E9 FD 53 DE B5 37 FC 44 ** Active

july
Unregistered guest
thank you cathy for the keys

Word
Unregistered guest
do the po*rn channels not work anymore????

thanks

fishyguy
Unregistered guest
i dont say to much here but im tired of hearing,give me keys give me keys! if you just do your homework theres a autoroll for all the ftas out there. insted you are being lazy and let everyone else do it for you. i like helping out be im not going to hold your d*ck or tw*t thats your hands job!!!!

ps. my fortecs working great!!!!!! if its not broke dont fix it!!!!!!

Anonymous

For dishnet keys key 1 E9FD should be E8FD
Weeee

Anonymous

Hi , I'm new hear and i have been reading all these post , I want to get this box but i'm really confused about some of these post , I see a lot of it says these boxs (FTA) are and will be a thing of the past , come around sept. or so when this NAV2 you all talk about is complete ,Is this the case ? and there will be no more FTA ? THANKS Much . JIM

Unregistered guest
I'm lost to all this lingo you'll have.
if anyone could take the time an xpln 2 me I woudl be realy be thankfull
and how does the future look on all this.
is it worth getting into this late in the game

colorado
Unregistered guest
Read this link for Future of FTA..and Free TV..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/150085.html

Username: Bradoa

I just updated my pansat 2500a and now I dont have any signal.... Can someone please help me? Thanks...

bin file
Unregistered guest
are you using the new 250 bin file on the pansat 2500?

Username: Bradoa

Yes, Iam using the 250 bin.. thanks for your response.

july
Unregistered guest
please help need new dishnet keys help anyone
thank you

Anonymous

Newbie here! I have read and cant figure out where to get the latest autoroll bin for the Pansat 2500a and dont know how to put it on my pansat 2500a. Also where can i get info on how people are getting to watch all the football games for this season. My email is jaymustang54@yahoo.com Thanks for all the help!!!

MEMEYENI
Unregistered guest
WHAT ARE NEW CODE TODAY

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
08-01-05 5:20pm EST
Key0: 76 FE 6D E5 16 2E 46 97 ** Active
Key1: BC B0 95 AC 66 E9 A7 42

For Latest Pansat 2500 autoroll and how to install it, then go to Pansat 2500 area at www.dsscommuniy. com forums

Also the File Share FTA area at dsscommunity. com has ALL the latest autoroll files for ALL receivers and also the VERY SIMPLE Keymaster V2 file to get the latest keys without going to a specific DSS site such as this and then asking everyone..Keymaster puts the latest keys right on your computer desktop..

timbonzo
Unregistered guest
guys for some reason those new codes are not working for me i have the fortec ultra is there something im missing.

thanks for the help in advanced!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
ALWAYS do a reboot/reset after changing the keys or getting scambled channels!

BACK of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 minute, power ON,turn to channel 300

If that doesn't work,then U inputted the keys wrong!

Anonymous

keys @ http://dss.br.n*u

Take * from nu

Username: Imnc

I AM A NOVICE OF FTA SYSTEMS. I JUST RECEIVED MY NEW PANSAT 2700A RECEIVER. I AM A FORMER DISH NETWORK SUBSCRIBER. I HAVE A DISH NETWORK 500 DUAL LNB DISH. CAN ANY OF YOU GUYS ASSIST ME WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETUP? WHAT KIND OF SATTELITE FEEDS CAN I GET WITH THIS RECEIVER AND DISH? WOULD I STILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARES? YOU CAN POST YOUR REPLY HERE OR EMAIL ME AT imnc@gawab.com YOUR ASSISTANCE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

july
Unregistered guest
please help need new keys thank you

LK
Unregistered guest
july...read

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

july
Unregistered guest
can not pull the website up for sum reason
still need new keys please

Unregistered guest
selling a pansat 2700a reciever 3 months old in new condition with remote and dual eye dish. Moving and I am fairly sure it will not work,where I am moving to.Contact with any offers

aka
Unregistered guest
key0: A6 00 E2 C0 56 7E 4A 45 (active)
key1: 88 7B D0 37 D9 BA 43 73

Username: H22831

HEllo will i get picture if my quality signal is 45..

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 23
I use a Pansat2500A and used to have Dish Pro dual LNBs. But I had to send it back. Recently I installed a universal single LNB which I brought from Radioshack. Now I only get 67% of the strength and 0% quality. What I have to do to make my system work? Do I have to buy Dish Pro dual LNBs or some setting changes for the current LNB would work. Pls hel me, I really appriciate

Unregistered guest
i need some help here.i have autoroll on my 2700a ,but still not receiving all the channels,like hbos or cinemax,theres something that i can do to get those channels.thanks for ur help .

LK
Unregistered guest
do a reboot/reset....and maybe a new scan is needed first...check the nagra2 list because many of those channels have already switched and are gone forever..

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 24
I changed the keys on my Pansat 2500a but I only get 69%strength and 30% quality. Do I have to do any other changes?

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 25
I changed the keys on my Pansat 2500a but I only get 69%strength and 30% quality. Do I have to do any other changes?

Anonymous

Just got a pansat 2500a what do i have to do to get started with the new toy.?

Username: Madzibaba

Harare, Harare Zimbabwe

can any one give me the code to add channels to my reciever coz am only getting Sabc1,2&3 plus etv am in zimbabwe i have a fortec star

july
Unregistered guest
does any one have the new keys please help

me4
Unregistered guest
I think everything went nagra 2 so your receive is useless now except for true fta.

Anonymous

How to flash and set up Pansat 2500A
Download: [link removed]
If link on top doesnt work go here and find #37. 2005-07-08
file called: pansat 2500a ez start 2.zip
[link removed]

It contains all the files AND instructions that u need to set up the Pansat 2500A

Anonymous

KEY0: D6 96 E1 CE C0 00 AD 0F <active>
KEY1: DB 76 17 77 A1 CA 75 DC

Anonymous

I have a problem I just did a factory reset on my pansat 2500a and I don't have Echostar 6/8 (Dish 110)any more. What should I do??? Also I want you to know that I am a beginner at this stuff so please explain as easy as you can.
Thanks

Username: Sting17

Do anybody knows if there will be a hack for Nag2 and when will that take place

Anonymous

I just bought a pansat 2500a and I see everyone posting new keys, but I don't know how to add the new keys. Also I read that I can manually add them how can I do that? Thanks for all the help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 739
Come on LK answer your self. With all your wit LOL.

Username: Asero_132

i just totally rebooted as in erased everything on my pansat 2500a to reprogram it and i was wondering if anyone can help me out. does anyone know where to get new files including the channel list and everything so that i can reprogram it?

CurryLola
Unregistered guest
Nag2 hack is out.....Everyone is watching TV!!!

Username: Hittinit

the nag2 hack is out for pansat2500?..where is it at???

Anonymous

N2 hack for Pansat2500a will be released monday or tuesday per Blacklist

DON'T BUY PANSAT
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

Unregistered guest
hi im new to this. I have a pansat2500A with a dual LNB dish. Thats as much as I know about the Specs.My pansat started giving me the scramble or bad channel message one channel at a time. Seems like every other day I loose a channel or two. I think i have autoroll but that dosent even come up anymore. Can someone please help me. I tried inputing some of the keys but that dosent seem to work either. Now i can only catch a few local channels and two hbo channels. All of the ppv channels are scrambled; HELP ME PLEASE !

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
You need the new bin for pansat 2500a (x-85BL_050905_251_api(N2).bin) Be careful, some people have said that the bin has messed up their box, but me and a friend of mine has not had any problems. With this bin you will get all channels, except for p0rn..

Unregistered guest
where do i find the bin eager beaver...what do i do with it. im completely blank when it comes to this stuff

Unregistered guest
hey does anyone have the latest keys...
I still have a lot of scrambled/blank channels. The signal and quality but no picture

Poweroff
Unregistered guest
My receiver 2500A does not power up again after installing the latest file, Can anyone point me the way to fix the receiver?

Anonymous

PANSAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY ONE

Anonymous

WARNING: DO NOT USE x-85BL_050905_251_api(N2).bin for Pansat 2500a or clone models

This BIN is meant to disable(KILL) old Pansat 2500a and cloned models...
DO NOT USE...
it was released by Blacklisted for damaging Pansat 2500a & it's cloned receivers.

Please DO NOT even think of buying any more Pansat FTA models.

For all receivers that are damaged by this BIN, please wait till fix is released, JTAG maybe required to fix it, if you are lucky enough.

LK
Unregistered guest
Jtag works 100% to repair ANY receiver...and the new 253 bin is a CLONE KILLER as well..and if used with a genuine 2500, be sure to install the factory 222 bin or 2500 boot repair file first..

LK
Unregistered guest
Jtag works 100% to repair ANY receiver...and the new 253 bin is advertised/cautioned by blacklist as a CLONE KILLER as well..and if used with a genuine 2500, be sure to install the factory 222 bin or 2500 boot repair file first..

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
hey you stupit annonymouse......stop using those
B I G ugly letters

chitwnfinest
Unregistered guest
I am having trouble, please help. I flased my pansat 2500A with the blacklist updater with the boot 60 file and then loaded the factory ...222 file. Then i loaded the new X-85BL_050909_253_api(N)_2 file. After that i loaded "Teyongs channel list" which i got from Al7***.tk. Now the problem is that i am sure that i am pointed at 61.5 with 74% level and 0% quality. I am stuck here, any advice would be appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us