Archive through June 26, 20047100
Archive through June 28, 2004tusf100
Archive through June 29, 2004ao700100
Archive through July 02, 2004Anonymous100
Archive through July 05, 2004calvin white100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Anti_Dave_Tv_2004
Unregistered guest
Beaner boy , jealous ? lmao ! of what youre doing ? ha ha ha ! you run about like a chicken with no head ,screaming the sky is faling ,sending money toevery new scam artist that pops up ,and inciting others with less knowledge to do the same . You are the scurge of the testing hobby ..Speaking od Dictionaries and Libraries, you should study up son , really !

Anti_Dave_Tv_2004
Unregistered guest
Beaner boy , jealous ? lmao ! of what youre doing ? ha ha ha ! you run about like a chicken with no head ,screaming the sky is faling ,sending money toevery new scam artist that pops up ,and inciting others with less knowledge to do the same . You are the scurge of the testing hobby ..Speaking of Dictionaries and Libraries, you should study up son , really !

Anti_Dave_Tv_2004
Unregistered guest
Beaner boy , jealous ? lmao ! of what youre doing ? ha ha ha ! you run about like a chicken with no head ,screaming the sky is faling ,sending money toevery new scam artist that pops up ,and inciting others with less knowledge to do the same . You are the scurge of the testing hobby ..Speaking of Dictionaries and Libraries, you should study up son , really !

Anti_Dave_Tv_2004
Unregistered guest
Beaner boy , jealous ? lmao ! of what youre doing ? ha ha ha ! you run about like a chicken with no head ,screaming the sky is faling ,sending money to every new scam artist that pops up ,and inciting others with less knowledge to do the same . You are the scurge of the testing hobby ..Speaking of Dictionaries and Libraries, you should study up son , really !

tusf
Unregistered guest
like every night i've been looking all around the net for any possibe p4 p5 info i can find, and tonight i found a few things of intrest. first it seems that cpwave has packed up shop and ran for the hills or dave found them worth stutting down. second satthouse (dennis's confirmed scammer) now claims to offer a p4 hack. they used to say they could only hack the p5, but now with their new quicksilver software the p4 is good to go. oh yeah, they raised the price to $350 isn't that nice of those scamming a$$hole$. on hopefully a more realistic note the third place i found http://www.dsshusupport.ws/ these guys like most sites say they're working on getting their 3m p4 p5 support up and running but they're also claiming that their private members (at this very moment) have access to a working ppv wiper. probably another scam, but if anyone here has dealt with these guys before please let me know. the last thing i found was the winexplorer files that 3moffshore emails their members. i haven't been able to find any passwords yet (i'm still looking) but i'll post the files for the rest of you anyway, and if anyone has or finds a password please let me know.

in regards to the store i'm trying to get to, like every day hopefully today's the day.

tusf
Unregistered guest
for the people who wanted to see those 3moffshore files i'm sorry i didn't know this forum had a restriction of the size of files one's uploading to it. so basically i can't post it unless there's another way to upload it here.

the voice
Unregistered guest
I have seen many post links to other sites here...many links (at least 6 just in this thread) here are KNOWN registered DTV owned sites...and its many of the supposedly more knowlegeable peeps here that are doing this,not just the newbies..almost every Dss site forums has a listing of all these sites to stay away from..please read them before U use and/or recommend them to others..U will save yourself and others lots of aggravation,time and legal expenses..I can forsee many here will be getting the dreaded Dave letter in time,..be careful where U go,and don't listen to someone just based upon their # of posts or status under their nick..this is not aimed at anyone in particular,believe me...this is just a casual obvious general observation,posted for the good of all here..

miami number one /WE THE PEOPLE /what time it is
Unregistered guest
man you guys are taking this out of hands,you are all rushing this with hardware, software isues. Walter you shoud no better!this p4 is a bad mother _ _ _ _er.We will all need a little bit of time with this one! belive me this one all ready been cracked/but there not leting it out! we need someone high up there?DTV-NDS?to have the guts and leak it out!$$$$$$$$$$$$

miami number one /WE THE PEOPLE /what time it is
Unregistered guest
THANK YOU MR Calvin White ! we need more people like you that fight for freedom and work so hard for it in life! from all of use! thanks :July 05, 2004 - 02:55 am:

Bronze Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 71
Calvin White - can you tell me how to flash a T911 to an ISO? Where do I get the files? Jumper settings? Thanks.

tusf
Unregistered guest
leslie jones you can find all the flashes you need for your t911 at http://www.ez123dish.com/new/softdownloads.html see flash utilities.

the voice
Unregistered guest
I believe I previously addressed this issue here in this same thread...flash (1-5 up)with echoloader file which is located at dsscentral.net..If doing serious testing,I would consider getting a real iso rather than using your T911 loader,epecially if Dish is being experimented with too..

creeper99
Unregistered guest
The voice very good observation! I too have seen these sites that other people keep recommending to people here, as dave sites there on every forum dave list. So people please don't beleive everything you hear in regards to safe sites and some of the people here quit possibly are dave employees trying to stear you to there bs dave site or sites even the ones that sell you hardware?? don't trust. JUst because there registered and have a few posts doesn't mean squat they still could be dave employees so just one final BEWARE!! Have a nice day!!

Charlie and Bev 4 Ever
Unregistered guest
Hey gang ...I have an opprotunity to grab a 3700 with a rom 10 card dish and all set up .everything done and suppert as well an thoughts on the rom 10 or 3700 ? any help is very much appreciated .......cheers

Charlie and Bev 4 Ever
Unregistered guest
Hey gang ...I have an opprotunity to grab a 3700 with a rom 10 card dish and all set up .everything done and support as well an thoughts on the rom 10 or 3700 ? any help is very much appreciated .......cheers

Charlie and Bev 4 Ever
Unregistered guest
Hey gang ...I have an opprotunity to grab a 3700 with a rom 10 card dish and all set up .everything done and support as well an thoughts on the rom 10 or 3700 ? any help is very much appreciated .......cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 14
Anti-Dave We were just starting to get control of the bickering and trash talk .. things were going better before your repeated posts and will go fine without them. We'll let ya know if we find a hack I'll send it to you at your e-mail address Ie: Duchebag@fudgepacker.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Anti-Dave We were just starting to get control of the bickering and trash talk .. things were going better before your repeated posts and will go fine without them. We'll let ya know if we find a hack I'll send it to you at your e-mail address Ie: Duchebag@fudgepacker.com

Yours in christ
Simple Minded

Bronze Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 52
Can you email it to me too Simple?
hahahahh

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Sounds good there Tony sanuitti! Oh Charlie and Bev sounds good to me rom 10's are good and 3700 ok did they include your jtag and do you have a good loader to fix when goes down? If yes go for it as long as the price is fair!

Bronze Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 70
Tony sanuitti -- You're right, of course. These pinheads are a small group of the same gals who switch names in order to make it appear that they're a larger force and something to be dealt with.

Lots of brainy ppl out the can't spell all that well because of their ethnic heritage, etc., but as often as not they put up good posts. But this small group makes all of the exact same spelling errors and uses all of the exact same contorted syntax mistakes because they are the exact same "group" of two or three.

I'm responding to you, NOT to them. I'll reserve my words for them during the Late Show when fewer people are posting or when it's more of a chat session. But I FEEL the same way that you do.. Nice post.

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 34
bookmark

the voice
Unregistered guest
G Bush..there is a file called "dish alignment" located at dsscentral.net,which will give U all U need for every type Dish/satelite and geographical location..I know it was also posted at some other sites too..

BTW..the Kennedy Compound is NOT on Martha's Vineyard (island 7 miles off coast),its in Hyannisport,Cape Cod,Mass..

Bronze Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 100
Well as I see nothing new. Brought the 4th in with a bang. But I do have some sort of good news and bad news. Far as an activation the cards are being done but as a 3m nothing. Here is what was posted in my email.

The act scripts are not lasting any length of time, its not even worth the
effort because it is so short. Once our guys get this worked out it will be
posted.

Hope you are having a great 4th of July weekend !

Takecare

Lee

He is partners with the other guy I deal with:

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
For some of you people I see are new: Quick quiz true or false: Dave can or can't sell you equipment to do your cards.

He can't if he does it is called entrapment and that want hold up in court.

Just remember legal to buy not legal to do. and you will be alright. So buy all you want just don't get caught buying support. Best thing to do is get someone else to buy the support and you buy the loader. 1 plus 1 equals 2. It is called a leupol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
the voice -- Good information. Thanks. But George Bush isn't real. He was making a joke. George Dubbya Bush = "George W. Bush," President, who "lives in Washington" but has a "summer home in marthas vineyard." The jokester just got his references mixed up. But like I said, the information you gave is nice to have.

Ken

Bronze Member
Username: Dilatedpeoples

Post Number: 15
Its only leagal to buy if there is a leagal use, An emulator has no legal use. A unlooper COULD if you had a company that uses these kind of smart cards and you used it to fix messed up cards. An Avneger , no legal use. So Id say that is still kinda sticky situation.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
the voice -- Good information. Thanks. But George Bush isn't real. He was making a joke. George Dubbya Bush = "George W. Bush," President, who "lives in Washington" but has a "summer home in marthas vineyard." The jokester just got his references mixed up. But like I said, the information you gave is nice to have.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Hey guys a friend sent me a card from canada... he said he got it from someone who got it from someone who pulled it out of his a$$ with tweezers..anyway..It says "4th generation open platform" on the back it says "4th generation 85A(256)" nw from what i'm getting it can be used as a p4 card but has no countermesures. unforutnatly I can't do anything with this thing because in not a "real tester" but if someone knows what it is or wants a better discription of it let me know.
Ken...Rich...Walter...any idea's?

Got a mental block?..can't seem to get started in the morning?
TRY BRAIN DUCHE....FOR THAT FRESHER THAN FRESH MENTAL IMAGE!
Yours in christ
Simple Minded

the voice
Unregistered guest
Yes, I understood the nick when originally posted..thought it still deserved a reply,as many do have summer homes and need help with their Dish alignment..

Purchase of a "flashed" loader/unlooper is still illegal (per Dave)unless U can prove a valid legal "intent' and use..I believe that all cases up to now have been either civil or just preliminary motions in criminal system,and fairly certain that none have reached the criminal "trial" stage yet..and entrapment WAS a word commonly used years ago,but holds no water today...in fact its a common practice used by many daily now...civil liberties diminish yearly as Big Brother gets bigger and bigger..

BTW..the Cape and the Vineyard are great summer and fall places...U should go if U ever get a chance..

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Hey voice read the news on the criminal cases and such and then report back when further educated. That was a statement by dtv themselves. Can't sue for buying equipment only if we can prove they are using it to steal tv and quote.

I am the hackman never foget that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Hey voice read the news on the criminal cases and such and then report back when further educated. That was a statement by dtv themselves. Can't sue for buying equipment only if we can prove they are using it to steal tv and quote.

I am the hackman never foget that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Sorry for the double print hit the button twice.

But as far as that special card. I have been presented with one two. He told me too take it and copy it but like I told him how do you clone something that is uncloneable. Its not like the football cards where I can copy yours and give to 5 other people. Just can't do it.

I wish I could copy his open card. It gets everything but ppv's but to a lot of people with no tv its worth it too them. Also has locals. Wish I knew a way to copy. But you all know before it was said that we wouldn't be able to use subbins like we did before which sucks because I have 4 legal cards and their itching to be copied but no luck.

But hypotheticaly speaking if it could be done how much would it be worth to have that program to people. Because I had one of those programs from the football card everything open except ppv and people loved it because it never went down until the stream went down. It was up for a little over 2 years. I had people giveing me a 100 bucks for it because it was so good.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

the voice
Unregistered guest
Actually have read much news regarding DTV and legal issues..I believe U are referring to an alleged news release by DTV about not pursuing "end users"....if so,maybe U should read it again,thats not exactly what is said or implied..comprehension,my friend...do U really think DTV would come out now and state what they've been doing is/was legally wrong,especially while thousands of cases are still in the court process...

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
You must have missed the one where 3000 cases were dropped because of insufficient evidence. Insufficient because all that was proven was that they purchased a loader and because thats all they had they couldn't convict them for just having smart card technology. So I do my reading very well.

Question? Have you had a p4 working for any amount of time maybe 1 min. or so. Well I have. Can't get it to last but am making progress.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Was that "as far as that special card" for me walter?

Simple Minded

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
June 14, 2004 - DirecTV To Ease Up On Suspected Pirates
Source: Techfocus

After discussions with the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and the Center for Internet and Society (CIS) Cyberlaw Clinic, satellite television giant DirecTV has agreed to modify its nationwide campaign against signal piracy in order to reduce threats and lawsuits against innocent users of smart card technology. Chief among these changes is a promise to no longer sue or threaten to sue people merely for possessing smart card devices.

"American innovators and hobbyists shouldn't have to fear legal action merely for possessing new technologies that have many legitimate uses," said EFF Staff Attorney Jason Schultz. "We're also pleased that DirecTV has agreed to stop targeting general purpose devices in its campaign and will investigate all substantive claims of innocence."

Over the past few years, DirecTV has orchestrated a nationwide legal campaign against hundreds of thousands of individuals, claiming that they were illegally intercepting its satellite TV signal. The company began its crusade by raiding smart card device distributors to obtain their customer lists, then sent over 170,000 demand letters to customers and eventually filed more than 24,000 federal lawsuits against them. Because DirecTV made little effort to distinguish legal uses of smart card technology from illegal ones, EFF and the CIS Cyberlaw Clinic received hundreds of calls and emails from panicked device purchasers.

In August 2003, EFF and CIS created the DirecTV Defense website to provide innocent users and their lawyers with the information necessary to defend themselves. The organizations also began a series of discussions with DirecTV about ways to reform its anti-piracy tactics and protect innocent consumers.

As a result, DirecTV has agreed to make several changes to its campaign. The company will no longer pursue people solely for purchasing smart card readers, writers, general-purpose programmers, and general-purpose emulators. It will maintain this policy into the forseeable future and file lawsuits only against people it suspects of actually pirating its satellite signal. DirecTV will, however, continue to investigate purchasers of devices that are often primarily designed for satellite signal interception, nicknamed "bootloaders" and "unloopers."

DirecTV also agreed to change its pre-lawsuit demand letters to explain in detail how innocent recipients can get DirecTV to drop their cases. The company also promised that it will investigate every substantive claim of innocence it receives. If purchasers provide sufficient evidence demonstrating that they did not use their devices for signal theft, DirecTV will dismiss their cases. EFF and CIS will monitor reports of this process to confirm that innocent device purchasers are having their cases dismissed.

"While EFF still disagrees with DirecTV over other aspects of its campaign, we're pleased that we could find mutual ground on these issues," said CIS Executive Director Jennifer Granick, who represented EFF in the negotiations. "We hope to continue working with DirecTV to resolve the remaining disputes so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of smart card technology."

Smart card readers and their various derivatives have many legitimate uses, including computer security and scientific research.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Yes Tony. I don't know how to make it work in our benefit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I've never tested it .. so ya think I should marry it to my recever.. I mean theres no program on it it's just a card as far as I know..It dosent look like a P4 card it has a image of a asian girl on the front and is covered with 1's and 0's on the back in a binary pattern. Other than that it just says "open platform 4th generation 85A (256)"

Simple Minded

the voice
Unregistered guest
Yes thats the one!..now where are U reading that U can NOW purchase loaders legally and DTV "admits" they were wrong?..all that is simply being said by EFF (not DTV)is that if there is clear evidence of a legal use (not stealing satellite signals) then DTV will not pursue the case...in fact those cases are called "frivilous" and the judge can impose sanctions against the plaintiffs...and the EFF is still going to monitor for these frivilous type cases that DTV initiates...Walter,U really should learn to comprehend what U are reading...and BFD that U had a "wide open,except PPV "program" for 2 years, (big deal),so U had a platinum sub bin,thats all..and now U sound like a 10 year old about your P4 remark,which BTW I do not believe 1 word of..I think your ego and BS exceeds your abilities...and I did not intend this to be juvenile session as U have turned this into with your "education" and "P4 hack" remarks towards me...I was simply pointing out that U are mistaken about the legality of purchasing loaders/unloopers etc and misguiding newbies and others..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Hey voice you have any views on this card ?

the voice
Unregistered guest
sorry Tony...have no idea what card that is that U have...but I also think that whatever it is,U won't be able to use for TV purposes,at least not in North America..there are so many smart cards made for many different purposes....hell it could be a library card from Thailand..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Question voice the only time that I ever see you speak about anything is when its mentioned by others. But seriously do you think I miss comprhended the information that was sent to me about the p4 activation from a site that I have dealt with for a long time now. Beings you are so intelligent what is you take own his post to me.

I never was good at Literature but to me that is what it means.

Sorry Dude?

I can't believe
Unregistered guest
ITS SO BORING WITHOUT *** Direct TV*** WISH I HAD CHANNEL 106 107 108 109 110 204 207 208 500S 600S THIS IS SO SAD! CAN'T STAND CABLE/DISH NET ITS JUST NOT THE SAME!

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Yes but if you have dish atleast you still get ppv wrestling movies and po'n. Dish really isn't that bad I have it and works great.

But I understand though its not Dtv. I still haven't figured out where all the channels are owon dish.

I can't believe
Unregistered guest
I KNOW DUDE, YOU JUST DON 'T UNDERSTAND. WERE'S MY NFL, MLB,NCAA,NBA, TICKET! IM A SPORTS FREEK AND PROUND OF IT. Walter,Calvin,guys,gals, lets get back to work! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

the voice
Unregistered guest
Walter...I have no knowledge of what site or P4 activation U are referring to..and I don't know your email buds...all P4 "activations" that I have heard of so far, are nothing but DTV activated cards for 2 months,and costly scams..but if U have your own long time home site that U trust,then buy it..I hope the best for U..and I don't speak about much cause there's not really much to speak of yet with the P4..can only keep testing and trying..but some progress is being made...must learn to walk before U can run..patience and perserverance..

BTW...I am not so intelligent,never claimed to be..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
tusf - thanks for the URL.
the voice- thanks, yes you did post that info earlier but for some reason I could not find the echoloader file and dsscentral has been down a lot recently and file share is not available.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Walter -- You may not be very good at literature, and you may not spell well, but you ALWAYS do your homework, you ALWAYS give advice to ppl -- and if you don't know something you say it -- and you are the sharpest poster that's on this site on a regular basis.

I know that I speak "for 85% of the people" on this site when I say, WE LOVE YA, BABY!!!

Ken & the other 84%

KING
Unregistered guest
Where can I get a good dish reciever from,"silver bullet". don't these work reel good?

KING
Unregistered guest
Where can I get a good dish reciever from,"silver bullet". don't these work reel good?

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
King stay away from fta. When the rom3 cards go down from Dishnet fta is going down with them. Go to ebay and order a box Rom10 card and Dish500 satellite. Then find someone or get support and do it yourself.

Dss evolution Dss Central.net and 3msprivatedss are very good places to get support from. You can buy a 301 receiver programmed with all the locks from Dssstuff.ca for 439.00 if you want to go that route but you'll still have to find a dish.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Voice the people I am referring too. Are Paul and Lee from 3msprivatedss.com. They are the ones who emailed me the information that I posted about the activation scripts. They sent that information out addressed to the Members.

Ken appreciate the load of confidence it is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

BEEN HERE SINCE WE STARTED
Unregistered guest
Walter Brown has some knowledge about satellites but the guy is a huge liar. If you check his first few posts on this forum back in May he says he personally hacked a p4 card that lasted over 5 weeks. He also said he knew for a fact thats for a fact that the p4 and p5 cards were able to be unlooped with a buffer. Someother things he went on to say back then are known to be untrue now. Walter you help out alot here but you would be more helpful if you stuck with reality a little more often. BS that sounds good realy wont help out our cause on this forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 32
Walter Brown now if the fta uses the nagra 1 encryption like the rom 3 (not to mention 2, 10 and 11) how is simple removing the rom 3 going to shut them down charlie would have to replace all the nagra 1 cards and shut down the nagra 1 part of the stream to kill the fta and that would also kill the rom 10 you suggested king go with.

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 30
hey walter have you got a subscription to a dss sight? email me please if you do i got a couple of ????? wanted_man1@yahoo.com

thanks calvin

disgruntled
Unregistered guest
Walter Brown is full of sh#t,,,walter go sell cars or something other than your bullsh#t sites that you pass to peeps

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
I happen to believe that Walter is telling the truth..If you dont beleve him at all..Then just wait..If its the real deal then word will spread fast..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
BEEN HERE SINCE WE STARTED -- The information that you posted is probably unassailable, and I have no problem with that. Walter was gone for a while, as I understand it, and perhaps his missteps were the reason behind his absence. I don't know. But I do know that we all make mis-takes, that sometimes we pass on information that didn't originate with ourselves because we believed our source(s), and yeah, sometimes we even embellish on what we've done or what has been told to us by others for the mere sake of self-aggrandizement...because we're human. Now I'm not endorsing those failings, but for me they're forgiveable if they weren't done with malice of heart, and I don't believe Walter had or has any malice in his entire body. He may be gullible, he may be naive, but he works hard, gives his all, and in my book he's one of the Good Guys. (My point? If we ostracize everyone who has any of the failings aforementioned, we might just as well shut down.) I'll survive the raps I'll take for the foregoing.

And the following:

Taz Spin -- You're entirely too literate, too well-informed, and waayyyy too technically savvy
for me to challenge you on anything. I just wish you'd post more than you do. If you did maybe ol' Walter wouldn't find himself trying to answer everyone about everything himself, and I don't mean that sarcastically. Again, as I said above, I believe that Walter has heard what I have also heard, but doesn't have your ability to verbalize or possibly even to understand what you just posted. I'm not a Dish-man, and know NOTHING about the intricasies of same, but I do know that here in Mexico the rom 3 is having significant problems and that the rom 10 is not. (I won't even comment on the fta because you're way over my head.) Like I said, I've never seen you have a bad post, so let us have more of them.

Hang in there Walter. Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Three new posts were added while I was writing my last one:

Calvin White: At 2:55 am on July 4th you posted the following exactly as written:

ok, sounds like a plan

Last week when I was trying to get more info from 3moffshore and telling them what I would and wouldn't do, etc., I got the following reply exactly as written (including punctuation):

ok, sounds like a plan

I don't know anything about you Calvin, good or bad, but Walter I wouldn't e-mail anyone anything unless YOU know about them. Just my advice.

disgruntled -- Jump on the bandwagon! Kill Walter! And you do not post or offer anything!!!
I find that disgusting.

John Davis -- Kudos to you!!! Spoken like a man, and using your own "name." Bookmark.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
You guys make me sick. Some want to make others look bad... others want to take up for the people who are made to look bad...And no matter what anyone of us says theres always somthing alittle pleasing in watching someone else get ripped up..slammed...harassed. Especialy if that person may know more about somthing then us...sickening.

Allaha Wakawa
Simple Minded

ao700
Unregistered guest
#dsscommunity]
• [total users 20] [ops 4(20%)] [halfops 2(10%)] [voice 5(25%)] [regular 9(45%)]
• topic Welcome ! ( For all FTA products , visit http://www.efta.us . (between 7am and 11pm)for all other hardware please visit http://www.Turbodss.com )) There is still no fix for p4/5/d1 so dont ask ! Current news is availiable at DssCentral.net ! Forums and file swap are still down (being worked on)
• topic author NiTeMaRe (Mon Jul 05 23:52:09 2004))

this is to response for the person who said our servers and file swap was down ..we are confirming it and telling you its been worked on

thx.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Tony -- Can't tell if I was being cooked for my "taking up" role or not, but that's one of the things that I do. I try to limit my criticisms of the criticisers to the wee hours, although sometimes the temptations are just too difficult for me to resist, but for the first time I'm having a slight disagreement with you if I read you correctly: I enjoy the "flaming of the shrew," if you will, but I don't enjoy picking on the guys who are trying and contributing, whatever their weaknesses. It seems like you were saying that too, but then you also said the opposite, m'man. Kick a$$, good neighbor, but kick the ones that need it.

Kiawawa Hoko
Ken

BEEN HERE SINCE WE STARTED
Unregistered guest
First off I think Walter Brown is great for this forum but only when he sticks to real facts. Teaching people about things your not sure of in my opinion is not really gonna help. If you people think I'm lying and am trying to start $hit, PLEASE GO SEE FOR YOURSELF. Check the archives May 14 8:12 pm Walter's first post "have no fear hackman is here" followed by alot BS throughout that evening and every so often until now. Pretending to be the MAN and telling people your a hundred per cent sure about certain things when your absolutely fully lying should show everyone Walter has some mental issues. Walter stop pretending you know almost everything! Teach people the REAL facts and when your not sure just say so. Passing on info you believe to be very credible that is not yours and telling people you know its true when you have not seen it for yourself is very not cool. Looking cool here isn't helping anyone get TV. Walter your a smart guy, get your story together and keep on posting.

This place is not a chat room its here to help all of us get free TV. To all who post here, if you have nothing to post that will help the rest of us learn more about our on going lack of TV then don't bother posting. Kenneth David you say you don't know much about any of this hacking stuff. SO STOP POSTING EVERY five minutes about nothing. I'm not saying don't post, just post if you have something relevant to helping everyones cause. Lets not start posting all types stupid $hit in responce to this, that was not my goal in any way. I just wanted the truth to be known, the facts to be straight so we can properly get working on getting our free TV back

losers
Unregistered guest
is this a forum to chat bout dtv or some place to go to bi*ch at other people ....this forum is full of losers.nobody is helping anyone here just a waste of internet space.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Lets all just stick to the topic at hand...and ignore the idiots (ok well except for me!)
some days I am sorry I ever invented the internet!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
....oh and where I come from a "Flamer" is someone that putts from the rough... not someone who leaves juvinile messeges....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
I personaly have learned a lot from Walter,
Thanks!

Username: Windup

Post Number: 4
disgruntled
you said walter should be selling cars
what is bad about selling cars? i made alot of money selling cars to nit wits like you

the voice
Unregistered guest
trying to upload a couple files here for all to use or have..echoloader...dish alignment, and P4-D1 card checker UL4S..

Bee Dub
Unregistered guest
Great Forum ppl! And I agree; let's keep to the facts or those bits of info from "reliable" sources. Was talking to my middle man who has been very straightfoward in the past. For what it's worth, he says a P4 hack is now 6 months to a year away (could be saying that to get his customers off his back). Walter says a couple of weeks. Let's hope Walter's right and we can get going before the NFL starts. Some want their MTV; I want my NFL Sunday Ticket!! Keep up the good work everyone!! Us non-techies are rooting for you.

the voice
Unregistered guest
Sorry all,but this site will not allow uploads...I get 3 different various error messages for each file when tried to upload..once dsscentral.net is fully online (should be soon),all these files are there..and some new P4 "testing" files as well..

Time to get back to this thread's title "Programming P4" ...

disgruntled
Unregistered guest
Wayne Upshaw nothing is wrong with selling cars the point is Walter Brown is a good Bull shi##er and could sell anything he continually mentions his sites obvious here to sell there site how great it is

disgruntled
Unregistered guest

If this isn't advertising i don't know what is people there are a few better sites than these guys P5UNLIMITED.COM OR DSSWIZARD.NET OR DSSMILI.COM OR SATHOUSE.COM.PA ORHASHHU.COM OR PRIDE3M.COM ARE ALL VERY GOOD SITES better than the bs sites Walter continually pushes on all you peepes

Dss evolution Dss Central.net and 3msprivatedss are very good places to get support from. You can buy a 301 receiver programmed with all the locks from Dssstuff.ca for 439.00 if you want to go that route but you'll still have to find a dish.

disgruntled
Unregistered guest

If this isn't advertising i don't know what is people there are a few better sites than these guys P5UNLIMITED.COM OR DSSWIZARD.NET OR DSSMILI.COM OR SATHOUSE.COM.PA OR HASHHU.COM OR PRIDE3M.COM ARE ALL VERY GOOD SITES better than the bs sites Walter continually pushes on all you peepes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Ken- all I was trying to get across is if everyone would just ignore these idiots that try to start trouble and not even acknolage<--{creative spelling}them then maybe they would go away. I wasen't poking at ya...if i was gonna poke at ya I would use a meat fork.

Note to self: BBQ sauce is not a marital aid...especialy "bulls eye extra spicy"....makes the ol'ladys coochie sting I guess.
Who knew.

Yours in BBQ sauce
Simple Minded

Username: Knuckles

Maple Valley, Wa. USA

Post Number: 1
Thanks Walter and all the others on this post. Have been monitoring this post for months. I have learned a lot of new things. Yes I'm waiting for the P4, P 5 hack. To all please keep it to the point and we can be successful.

the voice
Unregistered guest
pride3M.com is OK,unless someone here knows different..but stay away from dsshideway there (it was good before rygar sold it)

dssmil.com,who knows!,so be careful..

dsswizard.net sells your email addy to others,therefore u get spammed by many dss sites..and little useful info posted there..also had ties to Mr leaker and el snappo..I wouldn't trust them..

sathouse.com is a known rip off..with a very bad track record under previous site names

hashhu.com is DTV owned!definitely stay away from there..

use whoever U want,just check them out first..ask around,check the known reputable forums for sites to stay away from and their scammers sections too...U will learn much..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Also use a who is lookup or program like visual route (aviailabe at http://www.visualware.com/personal/products/visualroute/index.html )to find out who they are registered to and where their website is hosted if it is hosted in the U.S. be careful it is easy for dtv to get american servers to turn over stuff (though since this site is info only with no paid support it might be ok even though it is hosted in New York, dsscentral is in Canada, dssftp is in Hungary and a few good ones are hosted in honk kong. Never buy support or other illegal stuff from a website hosted in the U.S.A.

fthcablesnake
Unregistered guest
help, got a 2 reciever sys from A FRIEND, with a dish, Direct TV,with 2 p5 cards in cello, unopened, installed, transponder reads 100%, how do i activate? i can see all chanels in menu, with what is playing, correct time and date, when i try to access chanel with remote from menu, i get a black screen, and a msg to dial x 711.
ok, what do i do now?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Either call dtv and subscribe or wait for the new cards to get hacked (currently there is no public or commercial fix for the new cards, lot of scams though.)

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 46
Hi guys just heard back from Paypal they have denied my claim. I have to appeal in letter form so I will. So they are taking Satthouse side at this point So I will send a letter to Paypal.
SAY AWAY FROM SATTHOUSE!!! SCAM!!!
Also was told from someone I sent the files to that it has a Virus with the files.So everybody I sent the files to check and scan your computer.

fthcablesnake
Unregistered guest
i think i got screwed from a friend and ebay canada.
thanks
when will the fix come? p4 or p5 , got both cards

Anonymous

The hack is out here, but you will not find it on the Internet, it is travailing the slow way, from Hand to Hand and not by mail. It will not be posted anywhere. We do not want it on the net, even though it's a fast way to spread, but it's also a fast way to get shut DOWN. Keep the faith.

fthcablesnake
Unregistered guest
how do i get it into my hand?
i am an end user.
my household has been turned upside down

Unregistered guest
If someone only looks at a website (not buy anything or post anything) can you be traced somehow?

DSMILI.com I believe is a safe site. I cannot say I am 100 % positive though. Has anyone here done a background check on their site?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Richard Sole -- So YOU'RE the guy! I always had a sneaky feeling that it wasn't really Al Gore.

Dennis -- Post a SAFE addy and my $20 is in the mail. LESLIE JONES will be the scorekeeper for these donations to your sick uncle-in-law.

Tony -- "Like a good neighbor..." (but hey, dude, enough with the meat forks already!)

Taz Spin -- Officially nominated as the CEO of this site...(if you'll let me be the Public Defender, only at nite). Went to visualware and signed up. Thanx, Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
All websites do log ip addresses (it's a default thing with unix server not sure about windows servers)(some times the web master has to get his host to make it available but I am pretty sure that the host can access the log) that visit so yes You could possibly be traced though if you are on dial up your ip changes each time you log on so it is a tiny bit harder to trace and dsmili.com is hosted in hungary so they probably are safe by the way his forum is dssftp.com but if you would like to see milli's registration info
DWD Inc (WN-D-92614574)
34 Foxx Hill Rd.
Nassau, New Providence 00000
BS

Domain Name: DSSMILI.COM

Administrative Contact:
mili, DSS (VXZOAWYPPI) mili@dssmili.com
Sassoon House
Nassau
BS
242 322 3445 fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact:
Dickus, Bigus (HMLBRCUVWI) mili@dssmili.com
Sasoon House
Nassau
BS
242 322 3445 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 19-Feb-2005.
Record created on 19-Feb-2001.
Database last updated on 6-Jul-2004 17:23:27 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.WEBINFORM.HU
NS2.WEBINFORM.HU

Anonymous

fthcablesnake: "how do i get it in my hand? i am an end user." unzip your fly and ask ur partner to bend over.

Unregistered guest
Hey Taz,

Thanks for the info on DSMILI.com.

Also, thanks for the info on websites. That is something to think about before surfing any and every dss website.

fthcablesnake
Unregistered guest
nice one, thxs dick with ears

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
I NEED MY DTV !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Sept 12 is nfl kickoff.

Anonymous

Well it really depends. Having dumped a few cards without having prior knowledge of their core (micro) and memory map it is doable however in the case of the P4 the point is moot since the P4 is impervious to clock and VCC glitching.

The way to approach this problem is to use simple logic and a systematic approach of attack. The first order of business is to develop H/W that can communicate with the target card and be able to count card clocks. The purpose of this device is to map tangible events to card clock number. The general idea is to develop a road map of card clock cycle number to ATR data bits. The process starts by reseting the card and counting how many card clock cycles elapse from reset is the first start bit of the first byte of the ATR. Next using the start bit of every subsequent ATR data byte you time the complete byte. At the end of this cumbersome process you will have the time it take the card to fetch a byte from memory and serially transmit it. The key to this is that you know the bit timing of every data bit and any wait time inserted between bytes because the card sends that information as part of the ATR. Using this info you can calculate the actual number of clocks it takes the card to serially send one ATR data byte. If you subtract this value from the actual number of clocks counted from each byte you will have left the absolute overhead consumed by the card to fetch and/or preprocess the byte for transmission. The idea is to compare all the accumulated byte clock count and find a sequence of bytes that have the same or very similar (varies only by 1 or 2 cycles) clock count. That usually points to a section of the ATR send routine that is a loop where the loop has a counter preloaded with the byte count to send or in other words how many times the loop will fetch and send. Once that has been determined the next thing that needs to be done is to try to change 1 bit of a byte that is about to be transmitted out the serial port. If you take a look at most of the card code out there you will notice that the very first byte is usually stored in ROM code space and it is either 3F or 3B depending on the communications convention used by the card. For argument sake, lets use 3F in this theoretical example. If you take the clock count you logged for 3F when it was transmitted and divide it by 2 it should put you somewhere in the middle of the byte. 3F in binary looks like this 0011 1111 so we have a very good possibility of hitting a 1 bit if we apply a glitch somewhere in the middle of the byte.

Our systematic glitch search would be something like this:

Divide 3Fclock count by 2
Add clock count from reset to 1 start bit
wait that amout of time and receive a bit (just to verify what it is)
start:
Reset card
Receive 3-4 bits
Waste 1/2 bit
Apply glitch
Get rest of bits in byte
Did card crash?
Yes add 1 clock cycle (or subtract 1 I like to alternate) goto start
No, Did byte change? No +1 or --1 clock goto start
Yes record glitch params
End glitch search.

Now we are ready to attack what we have deduced may be a loop. Since now we have glitch params that the card likes, our glitch is more likely to succeed.

Thinking from a coder's prospective how would we code such a loop?
Well one way would be to load the byte count into a register and use that as the loop counter. We would decrement the loop counter after every byte has been sent. Assuming that this unknown loop is in fact coded similarly we subtract 3 bit time (the parity, stop bit and 1 for good luck ) from our logged clock count and target our glitch at that clock count using our previous logged glitch params. Increasing the clock count by 1 on each subsequent try. When we hit the loop control opcode (djnz, bne, breq dec or inc or something equivalent) 256 bytes will be outputed from the card. Now we want to analyze these bytes and hopefully identify the micro from that sequence of bytes. Once the micro is identified the rest is history since you already know what kind of glitches the card likes and what loop can be attacked. This loop can potentially dump the whole card with two glitches 1 at the load Address pointer to make it zero and then just continue to glitch the loop control instruction at every FF byte received to make the counter roll to zero without exiting the loop.

ok,this is from n01b4me at id.they are making some progress with this info,check it out and test on.

the voice
Unregistered guest
For all U who want 3moffshore.com's 3M PRIVATE expensive P4 hack file...its now posted public at dsscentral.net (file archives)...no need to get scammed,grab it for free now...and see why its public and free...dsscentral again leads the way and exposes the BS scams..

Username: Mustang_maniac

Seaside heights, New jersey Usa

hi all,

i'm a newbie here and i've learned a lot just by reading all the posts here for the past few weeks. i became a member of the satshack 3 weeks before the HU stream was shut down. had i known
about this site i would've probably waited before i invested the time and money to learn what so many here already know. anyways, i would like to thank all those that post here, i've learned a lot here. i wish i could be more helpful with the quest to crack the P4 but as i said before, i'm a newbie.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Anonymous -- Who/where is "id"? I saw this post, or one extremely similar to it (Ididn't memorize or copy it), about three weeks ago. The site that posted it had obviously pasted it from another site because it began as an answer to a question that was never asked, or at least not posted. In that case they were trying to make it appear that no1b4me was posting on their site, even tho' there was no question or follow-up. It was posted in an"exclusive" area, alone and by itself. But then in their open forum they had an imposter posting as no1b4me who said such stupid things as "I hope the P4 never gets cracked because if it does than DTV will remain number 1 and no one wants that!"

I'm not even suggesting that you're doing that because you posted it as extract from another site. But my question is, how old is this?

Are you the same "Anonymous" who earlier today said that the P4 hack is here?

Curiously, Ken

disgruntled
Unregistered guest
hashhu.com announced a couple of weeks ago, Snatty had a free version that didn't last long
these files are all over the net but first posted at hashhu.com and no they are not a dave site look it up ie. ip address. These guys too are located over seas in the orient?... Snatty would be very mad if he new someone in this site accused him of being a dave site .,There was a similar site name that was that maybe your getting confused of. If it happens again i will inform Snatty and idiot to come visit over here and straighten things out. People should not bs about sites they know nothing about.... Same goes for "sathouse.com.pa" its not the same as SATTHOUSE.COM get it. NOTICED THE SPELLING They have been around for a few years and our very reputable again look up their ip address its in panama HELLO no scammers here. People should really do their homework before they post BS stuff. Im glad someone at least post DSSMILI.COM
as you can see there overseas and safe too so no bullshit here people. Just get tired of the same one person with about five identities keep posting about dsscentral and how GREAT they are well we shall see won't we and peeps remember there is more than one site out there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Huh? I could have sworn that Shrek2(and others) had already exposed 3moffshores scam at THIS site over a week ago? Maybe I do need a rest.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
does any one out there know where i can get a rom3/10 unlocker at reva21 and 381

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Id would be id-discussions.com (ID stands for interesting devices). And I have read that is one of the few sites no1be4me posts at.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Dennis, I am still in with my $$ too, now that DTV is gone, my word is all I have!
congrats everyone on ignoring the idiots... if we keep it up they will go away...
and we can all get back to waiting for someone smarter than me to break this bad boy! I haven't got much further than pulling out my HU and rubbing a rabbit's foot on it...now now, before you all go and try it...it doesn't work :-(
but guess what... I just searched "Richard Sole" on google and came up #1..whoo hoo!! Come get me Dave!

Anonymous

disgruntled, U R rite on the $$$. They are 2 ppl from dsscentral and community, the voice and ao700 whose names changes many times. These are not from this site. But they say they are owr leeders and we should not be sheep, but that is opposit.

LEGION..many are we
Unregistered guest
I dont know if its art imitating life or the other way round. Just watched TRON.Got the fealing that we are all tryng to crack The M.C.P master control programe and were all the users waiting for the towers to light up so we can all log on...haaaa Wheres TRON when you need him?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Taz Spin -- Thanx. I wasn't implying that "id" was the site that was pretending to have no1b4me as a poster at their site. They weren't. I didn't even know who/where id is, so they would be the site from which these other nicks extracted his post(s). Wish I could remember their name, but I was too new at the time.

the voice
Unregistered guest
U know what...If U all get pissed cause I let U know about scams,bad sites,etc...then screw ya!...tired of being bashed for trying to help...and I know from experience that dsscentral is the best,screw the rest!...

Taz,good luck here (U're going to need it)...these people like to bite the hand that feeds them..and don't appreciate any advice,help or warnings...but do like to BS, spend their money on scams,(and then later say that they knew it was a scam)bash,flame etc...this is a tard clique..ridiculous..no peeps or testers,just free Tv'ers....I'm outty

fthcablesnake
Unregistered guest
get a life dork's
that is why guy's like me pay dorks like you to fix crap like this.
just get it done1 so i don't have to spend the next 10 years climbing the dam pole to get free tv!

i've spent way too much money over the last week , not only find out i can't get free tv. i'll stick to the dam pole and il boxes, they never let me down.
don't give me this binary crap, just tell me how to activate my stuff, these junk p4 and p5 cards from canada, what a joke, you guys call yourself hackers! jjjeeeezzzzz, fix the damn thing already and give up the code!

yourname
Unregistered guest
go with fta,just need box and any dish,small initial cost and no work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Way to be diplomatic cablessnake. Why dont you tell them how much fun you had with each and everyone of their mothers. Their sure to offer any hacks to you after that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
though a interesting fta reciever is the fortec 5900 with a smart card slot for nagravision decryption (dish network,bev) where you can use either a programed rom card (2,3,10,11) or a fta magic card (special magic card for fs5900 also will work with bev or dish just not in married mode) and if dish and bev shut down the nagra 1 stream and a hack don't come out soon for nagra 2 at least you would still hve all the other unscrambled channels on several sattelites (oh yeah sorry for getting off the subject of hacking dtv and for pushing other alternatives than dtv I realize thier sport package is better just being realistic) Just google fortec 5900 and you wil find many sellers.

Anonymous

There is a fix for the p5 card.Problem is,when Dave sends a shutdown,it fries the card....later

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
easy voice,
that didn't sound like you... but if it was.... don't let it get you down!.... anyone who has a chance at the D1 hack.and knows all of the other weird $hit you know about, everything from Martha's vinyard to where to point a BEV dish, should see past the juviniles.
we are geneticly programed to do 2 things,
reproduce,and pass on knowledge.... you can't argue with biology, if ppl don't like your 2 cents F* them, I do... as do I like all of the others.. lets face it, if any one of us was a wizard DTV would be up agian... but don't bail b/c some kids make waves,
and you and walter may or not get along but I respect anyone who knows more about this stuff than me..
and that list is long but includes you, walter, dennis,kenneth, leslie, and many others

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 47
Richard, I'm just a PEEON I know nothing about any of this, I depend on all of you guys.
I'm lost on half of what people like Shrek2,Walter, By the way is our only Silver poster!! Voice, Creeper99,Taz, and others Have posted.When we do have a hack I will be asking for help.It's nice of you to put me in the same sentence with Walter, Ken, and Leslie But I'm here to help out when and if I can but mostly along for the ride.I sit back everyday and read all the posts I try to learn but a lot of it is way over my head. But I'm glad to be part of this theres A lot of very good pepole on this Site.
And that WHY it will get hacked!!

BDawg
Unregistered guest
I had the avenger for my p3 and it worked great!
It never went down in the more than a year that I had it.
I wonder if the avenger will work for a p4 or p5 fix and prevent the card from getting fried?

any thoughts on this?

Username: Rich1162

Wakefield, Ma Usa

to everyone here..stay away from gx-technologies, they r scam.i sent $189 for loader,, they took my money ,never got anything.. they have an addres of gx-technologies
6120-10 powers ave #114
jacksonville ,fl 32217.

stay away from them.

Crazycanuck
Unregistered guest
I was just reading some information concerning the Matrix-Card on DSSFileZone site. Apparently it sounds pretty good. Has anyone tried it or does anyone know anybody who has one. I would appreciate any information on this. Thanks.

me again
Unregistered guest
Crazy Canuck don't be so crazy! the Matrix card is nothing more than a magic card which is used for charlie and bev right now.WON"T work there bud

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
The ad for the Matrix-Card may look interesting but it is almost certainly a rip off. I haven't read a post anywhere that says that the card works. I would prefer to buy from a company that takes credit cards or has a long verified track record with PayPal.

acarter
Unregistered guest
Just got a silverbird, and it is doing a great job.dish, even PPV coming in. It virtually set itself up.Doesnt replacr my DTV, but it sure is better than just locals

Username: Windup

Post Number: 5
I am thinking of buying a dish net card on ebay the
ad says rom10 REVA16. I checked the post from the voice 0n june 24 and I don't see this card listed.
Does anyone know if this card will work for charlie and bev? or is there a better place to buy one (canadian money)
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
FYI in the next year or so they will be updating to the new NAGRA2 cards, when this happens boxes like this will not work any more

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Though currently nagra 2 cards and cardless receivers haven't been hacked so if they don't get hacked by then dishnet work testing would also be down but the fta would still get unscrambled channels on several sattellites.

rbe
Unregistered guest
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM POSTING,BUT I READ ALL OF THE POSTS FROM ALL OF YOU, I ENTERED THE NDS WEBSITE AND SAW A PICTURE OF SOME SMARTCARDS INCLUDING ONE FROM DAVE , DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT KIND OF CARD IS IT?http://www.nds.com/photo_library/smart%20card%20montage.jpg

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
hey taz,was it u that said that dssstuffca was a good site to purchase hardware? the reason i ask is that i tried to buy a jtag an atmega w/progamer and they keep rejecting my mastercard, have u any problems with em? do u know of another reliable site? thanx in advance!!!!!

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
hey taz,was it u that said that dssstuffca was a good site to purchase hardware? the reason i ask is that i tried to buy a jtag an atmega w/progamer and they keep rejecting my mastercard, have u any problems with em? do u know of another reliable site? thanx in advance!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
lonewolf - walter brown reccommends dssstuff. he won't be back til tomorrow.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
thanx a bunch leslie! appreciate the heads up!

NeedFTA_advice
Unregistered guest
TAZ, thanks for the info you've been posting on the fta option. I don't quite understand your last post on the nagra 2 card hack. Could you further explain the risk?

Also, you mentioned the fortec 5900 receiver earlier. How would that compare w/the option of a PanSat 2500A receiver? I've a friend who has indicated his program can easily be loaded on the PanSat receiver(no smartcard slot that I'm aware of)....dish and ppv's just $200.00 (new receiver cost).

What would be the downfall with the NAGRA2 update you mentioned if I go this route??

tusf
Unregistered guest
needfta_advice to find all the fta info you could ever need other than where to buy one just go read the posts at http://www.al7bar.ca/forums/archive/index.php/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
nagra2 cards will have an asic like DTV, So no cardless options when they get hacked. The reason you can go cardless right now is there is not any asic magic in the old cards.

NeedFTA_advice
Unregistered guest
Thanks Dilated/tusf, so am what I hearing that it may be a better fta choice to get the fortec receiver, as I'll have the option if/when the nagra2 is hacked?

cracker
Unregistered guest
FTA info,prices,chat,forums

http://www.ba-sat.com/cgi-bin/shop/sscshop.cgi?database=proizvodi&action=view_pr oduct&productID=10006&category=2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
BOOKMARK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
?

Anonominously here
Unregistered guest
If you live in the states a good safe site to buy is dssarena.com for all your dish needs. In Canada dishmonkey.com are the best very reliable even cod if you want? for dish and both very fast on delivery so no worries they are sponsors at some big sites so there no gonna scam you here!

cracker
Unregistered guest
another good FTA site,which has FAQ,products,installers,how to align dish,etc.

http://www.mysatpros.com/cgi-bin/mysatpros

Simply the best
Unregistered guest
Hey Anonominously, sounds good I tried those dssstuff.ca guys boy took forever and they want 18 dollars for shipping geese a bit high i thought. Thanks maybe I'll try that dishmonkey site ,there prices look pretty resonable too free shipping in Canada i like that. Man i'm sure glad i switched over to charlie, i heard direct won't be on to Christmas at earliest but i don't care I'm watching TV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
OK, so I don't have the hack yet..and I know this is not a beer site.... BUT... I am Canadian, so If anyone wants to make beer..and not the crappy home brew stuff... I have 'hacked' rolling rock... no joke... with a few parts from a papsi pop sysem (carbonator) and a cold filtrations system ($60) you can have a draught tap in your house ( I have 3, a portable, one in my fridge, and one on the pontoon boat).. no jokes, not selling anything.... just hapy to spread the news... it cost me about $15 a keg..(5gal) and you can also copy bud and miller
I figure maybe I can hack beer, and smart ppl can hack that card.... what's football w/out beer!
let me know if you want the info
R

Anonymous

You can brew beer that taste just like budlight? Cool

Username: Admin

Post Number: 105
Closing thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us