Archive through July 02, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 51
WE THE PEOPLE -- Couldn't have said it more delicately if I tried.

THOSE WHO WANT TO FRAG ME -- Please learn to read. (1) I denounced those who use the name ANONYMOUS to spill their guts and say nothing positive and then slink away. There are many who use the name ANONYMOUS and contribute every time they post. So, if the shoe fits, wear it.
(2) I warned those persons who use other names but are not registered to beware of those snakes who will use the names of others to spew their garbage, and of course we're all seeing exactly that all day long. I could care less if anyone registers. I do care when the snakes besmirch your names and then retreat back into their holes. But if that's alright with you, then so be it. (3) As for dsscentral/dsscommunity, some of you fellas are obviously very bright, and I don't know how many times I have to say that before you believe it, but so also are some of you very paranoid (which, in this business, might be a very positive thing). LISTEN!!! I said that I won't go into your private sector be-
cause YOUR SITE advises those who join NOT TO SHARE anything that's talked about therein. Tell me and the rest of us that I'm wrong. And if you do, then take that advisory off of your site. Until then, I'll continue to exercise MY freedom of speech and you can sing all of the God Bless America's and Oh!Canada's you want. No one ever so much as suggested that any of you leave, and all of you are too smart to NOT know that, but that's the tact you take every time anyone even mentions your "home site(s)". Do what you want, go where you want, but DO grow up.

Now just watch how they will deliberately misconstrue what I just said.

Ken

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 31
I dont think anyone here has the right to drive someone off. I appreciate everyone who comes here to help others and discuss ways to get the p4/p5 up and running. I really hope people like "Voice" stick around.

COMCAST HELP------
Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone know what the deal with cable descramblers. If I subscrible to Comcast cable, and purchase a descrambler, will I be able to get all the channels. Could someone please help me out. thanks

the kidd
Unregistered guest
loadathome is good you may have to go through a
dealer to get it

the voice
Unregistered guest
KD....maybe U don't know what the word PRIVATE means...U seem to think U know everything else..If its private and then its shared then it is no longer PRIVATE!...it become PUBLIC!... and U're talking about files.and public aren't worth paying for and never lasted...U should know better..and grow up,BITE ME!!!...I have grandchildren who are probably your age, but with more maturity and who know as much about this stuff as U...but they do know respect for others,their freedoms and country..and the right to disagree and not stereotype groups as U did here to all of us "dsscentral" members....all qualities of character that U obviously have not learned yet,irregardless of your physical age..

BTW...who cares if someone uses a fake name...I suppose U're name is really Kenneth David?...please,thats so lame of an excuse to bash others..

joe eh?
Unregistered guest
ok so we are not allowed to buy dtv in canada and as a result we are not actually able to steal it so we are all now enjoying free tv north of the 49th parallel. god i love loopholes but the script is selling up here for $300 CAD so thats like $30 US or something like that? hehehe

ok see ya

Anonymous

i guess ken david wants our address,and social security number.....everybodies anonymous if your the only one that wants to put your real name thats your problem remember you just became a member things been like this before and after you leave....when you purchase p4/scripts,or products do you ask them for thier names?????

Bronze Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 63
It took me one minute to register, cost nothing and I couldn't see a security threat. Registration has allowed me to receive some emails that I am glad I got from people that I am glad I am getting to know.
I think Kenneth David is just saying that a post from an unregistered source is much less credible; it is impossible to know who really posted it.

Anonymous

well lets just get back to the point of this thread "cracking the P4" who gives a crap about registering or not, i would like to register so i wcould get e mails too but too scared/ paranoid that being said i still want to crack teh p4 and i think we all do so lets get backto it and bury the hatchet...

the voice
Unregistered guest
Everywhere U leave your email addy,U are greatly putting yourself at risk from every,hacker,virus sender,scammer and website out there..don't U always get junk email from sites,trying to scam U?....of course,that cause most sites sell their email lists to others..and remember DTV then also has it which is traceable back to U...I'm not paranoid but am safe...always use a firewall,virus csan and never publicly post your email address,or give it to any site,unless U did your homework and know all about that site...for all U know Dave could own this site or mointor it...and some here are or could be DTV informers....some sound it when they bash unregistered posters giving helpful advice...it would not surprise me 1 bit...so just be careful,and if U can post without any registration,U're much better off...and if U use dialup connection,then your IP is always changing and cannot be traced..

When the P4 is hacked,U will all know...since there is no files here,then this is more like a chat area (a place to exchange talk info) ...nothing to test here except the intentions and patience of others..thats why many join reputable sites that do offer files to test,live chat for instant answers,and forums as well..U won't see the P4 hack cause of the no files area..yeah,someome might post a file attachment once in a while,but thats not enough..

BTW,why weren't the satthouse files U all bought,attached and posted here to share with this site's peeps...especially since some don't believe in private areas and think ALL should be Public!

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 35
I second that motion, Ken called me from Mexico on his dime to help me out.There are 5 or 6 people who been there to help ME out they know who they are .Being anonymous is ok as long as it stay's to this forum and does not make it personal.We all are looking to get to the same place and the more peoples imput and Questions the better.Know one knows who will ckack this but I like all the people you have come to my aid and we said we would stick this out togetter.I understand Anonymous to each there own just keep the personal crap to your self.
Dennis

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
The satthouse files were bought by one person, not 'U all'. You can ask/email him because he is a registered user.
When I register at a site like this, I use a yahoo or hotmail address that is not traceable to me.

Bronze Member
Username: Monty_ohanah

Post Number: 11
I only registered when we started talking about the chip in thing so people could contact me with info on how to send my share - otherwise I personally would never have registered either. I know there are many "utilities" available that we don't even know exist that can trace anything anyone does on the 'net, but it is just nice to hold onto that illusion of privace that not registering gives.

On to the important stuff. I just got caught up with reading what I missed over the past few days. Dennis, again many thanks. Too bad it turned out the way it did, but at least we all know now. Did you have any luck with PayPal? Let me know if not, as I am still willing to stick to my commitment.

I hate to say it, but at this point, I think we are stuck in waiting until the private stuff becomes public. Thanks to all for the good information. I think some of us would do better to quit attacking others at the drop of a hat though. Many posts appear to be made with the intention of ruffling feathers, regardless of how it is sugar-coated in the next post & made to look like something different was said, when it really was meant the way it was taken in the first place. I am not a fan of moderating (read: CENSORING) anything, but I can see why many would have banned certain members long ago. I don't know about anyone else, but if someone is teaching me something I don't already know, I would rather not even bother learning it at all if it means that I will be belittled by the teacher in the process. If someone truly is an expert in a field, it will be made clear, and no insutls are necessary.

(Sorry for that - thanks for indulging me)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Voice,
I waiting for something to come as soon as it does I'll post them for all to see I haven't been laying in the weeds. I have sent them on to 4 others to see if it might help them out. but your right give it a few days and I will
give it to this site.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
One last thing - On the subject of E-mail. I setup an account specifically for this forum, and would never use any of my "real" addresses. Leslie, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. can all be traced back to you through your IP, which is captured with each login. The most secure thing you can do is to only post & surf with a wireless laptop using a "hotspot" that can be used by anyone, never connecting it to your own (or work's) internet connection.

the REAL dss dork
Unregistered guest
that second post about being sorry about that remark about your wife i did not post that ......so p4-hackers-inc was right there are peole like kenneth here who post as mulitple people because they are cowards and yes kenneth i know it was you who used my name to post that thread to make yourself not look like the moron you are so and i can bet you also had your finger in there to have dennis go buy that p4 hack and i wouldnt put it past you that it wasnt your involvement that cali777 is not posting here anymore so why dont you go on be the pu$$y a$$ biotch that you are and as far as im concerned you bend over and blow cuum bubbles out your a$$

mhs
Unregistered guest
Are 2 P5 v!rgin cards still in plastic with serial numbers less then 0014 good? I got someone that can hook me up for $60 and all I have now is just HU's...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Monty, I let paypal know but nothing yet.
But maybe some who I sent them to will help them in some way.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
That post from "the REAL dss dork" wasn't me!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
I hope I never get so paranoid that I think DAVE, Yahoo! and Bill Gates are teaming up to get me.

Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 1
there all after us all of them.OMG theres someone in my bushes with a signal meter....I better smoke the rest of this crack before they see it...BBL
Simple MInded

Texpal
Unregistered guest
Ok guys, I heard that in Mexico the P4 is hacked, I do not really know due to I have P5 and waiting for the proper program. Hope you can confirm this. Meanwhile, this people are making $$. What do U think.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Leslie, see that is the type of comment I referred to. All I was doing was explaining that what you called an "address that is not traceable to me" is in fact tracable to you. Nothing more, nothing less. What I am doing right now is tracable to me. I don't believe that anyone feels it would be worth the time & effort to trace it back to me, or I would not be posting - But if anyone should want to, it can be done. DAVE, Yahoo, and Bill Gates all have better things to do, and I realize that.

the voice
Unregistered guest
leslie...DTV DOES monitor DSS sites,forums and chats such as this..that is not parnoia,thats a fact!...and DOES have informants everywhere...why do U think many sites go underground?...look at all the sites that have been busted,then DTV owned and still operate today (hundreds)...DTV piracy cost big bucks for DTV,so its best for them to have snitchs and confiscate sites,send DTV settlement letters etc..this is not paranoia!...its big business..and your IP is logged by the server,so having an email addy public is NOT safe!...and the "U all" remark was made cause I read where "U all" were chipping in and sharing the costs,unless U backed out since the results were negative..and now U're going to let Dennis fend for himself..now U say "one person",not "U all"...thats a real team player!

Dennis...I still think U did an admirable thing (not bright,but admirable)when U took it upon yourself against warnings of this scam to purchase the crap U got..BTW,dispute the charges,say U never received any products from satthouse..or never even heard of the company..

The Mexico P4 hack story has been floating around for a month now,and been confirmed to be bogus by some who have visited the source..but I do belive there is a hack somewhere,and in time,it will be out...but be patient..

Virgn (not married) P4 or P5 cards are what U want! and $60 is cheap..

Lastly,this bickering (myself included) is senseless...life is too short!

Monty blowO'Hanah
Unregistered guest
Texpal ..you stupid beaner ...swin home and pick me some coffee .....friggin moron ..... DIE KNOW!!

Monty blowO'Hanah
Unregistered guest
Texpal ..you stupid beaner ...swin home and pick me some coffee .....friggin moron ..... DIE KNOW!!

Skr
Unregistered guest
The easiest thing to do is to setup an account at Yahoo or something and use that for all your forum sign-ups and registrations. Works for me. Who is actually going to spend time, money, and effort in tracing an IP. So you get #.#.#.#? Then what? Now ya gotta talk to the ISP and get them to cough up who was logged into that account at that time. Ain't gonna happen, unless it was a bank trying to figure out who hacked their system.

Using something like Yahoo also keeps the spam away from your "real" address, and stops the casual person trying to figure you out by not giving them your actual ISP email account.

I haven't registered yet cause I've only made a few posts so far, and not sure if I'm gonna stick around here or not.

Skr
Unregistered guest
The easiest thing to do is to setup an account at Yahoo or something and use that for all your forum sign-ups and registrations. Works for me. Who is actually going to spend time, money, and effort in tracing an IP. So you get #.#.#.#? Then what? Now ya gotta talk to the ISP and get them to cough up who was logged into that account at that time. Ain't gonna happen, unless it was a bank trying to figure out who hacked their system.

Using something like Yahoo also keeps the spam away from your "real" address, and stops the casual person trying to figure you out by not giving them your actual ISP email account.

I haven't registered yet cause I've only made a few posts so far, and not sure if I'm gonna stick around here or not.

Anonymous

"friggin moron ..... DIE KNOW!!"

hahaha!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
voice - myself and others offered Dennis money and he declined. Every day you try to pick a fight with someone. I'll pass.

Username: Swiper

Post Number: 1
does anything ever get accomplished here ?

Username: Swiper

Post Number: 2
does anything ever get accomplished here ?

the voice is forever gone!
Unregistered guest
leslie...actually u started this by calling me paranoid and your "U all" correction, after I advised U that DTV has informants and your IP could be traced....things of which U were naive...guess U don't take friendly advice too well..I think thats goes for many here...later....fend for yourselves...U have a very hostile,immature group here,except for a few...Walter Brown,J Davis,Dennis,creeper,DssMan,the known Central members and a few others are stand up people!

the voice is forever gone!
Unregistered guest
leslie...actually u started this by calling me paranoid and your "U all" correction, after I advised U that DTV has informants and your IP could be traced....things of which U were naive...guess U don't take friendly advice too well..I think thats goes for many here...later....fend for yourselves...U have a very hostile,immature group here,except for a few...Walter Brown,J Davis,Dennis,creeper,DssMan,the known Central members and a few others are stand up people!

Post Number: 2
I'm not hostile or immature.. I'm just stoned alot.

Yours in christ
Simple Minded

WE THE PEOPLE/ FOR KEN DAVID
Unregistered guest
LISTEN BUDDY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU! BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY OR DO WHEN I HATE DISH NETWORK ,EVEN THOUGH I HAVE IT HACKED.IM JUST USE TO D T V.' DAVE '! IV BEEN SEEING IT SENCE THE F CARD WAS OUT. I ALL SO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPILL MY GUTS IN A POSITIVE WAY ! I DON' T HAVE TO LIKE YOU FAGET CHARLIE IN ANY WAY. I PERSONLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU! I DON T KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT! FOR ALL YOU GUYS LETS GET THIS P4 HACK OUT KEEP WORKING HARD AND NEVER GIVE UP! REMEMBER WE WILL WIN THE WAR BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Texpal
Unregistered guest
Yes Monty blowO'Hanah, I will with you mom having U know what and let your sister know if she want to join us so don't be an A**HOLE. Upps! this site is for important communications, sorry for all the people here.

churchboy
Unregistered guest
michael....beleive it or not...one week ago this was one awsome forum !!!!!

churchboy
Unregistered guest
michael....beleive it or not...one week ago this was one awesome forum !!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 44
Voice,
I might be able to shed a bit of light here, I have always respected your posts, and I know you have been a busy guy, but I think you may have missed a few posts and goten the wrong impression.
in the interest of clarity... here are a few highlights you may have missed:
-Dennis knew he was taking a huge risk but was willing to "take one for the team"
- while it turns out it was a scam Dennis did offer the programs to anyone who wanted them he just did not post them, several ppl tried
- even though Dennis did go out on his own and even though it was a scam many of us (myself included) STILL offered to chip in and asked to send our share, Dennis declined. I think he is a stand up guy.
- Kenneth clarified the remark about unregistared ppl posting... but he was refering ppl who log in to flame OR use someone elses name, not the ppl that have been here for a while.

I try and read all the posts but I know some slip by. we all need to relax a bit... I have learned a lot here and hope this $hit ends and the helpfulness begins...
beer for everone! I have a draught tap in my kitchen...!
everyone ok now??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Voice,
I might be able to shed a bit of light here, I have always respected your posts, and I know you have been a busy guy, but I think you may have missed a few posts and goten the wrong impression.
in the interest of clarity... here are a few highlights you may have missed:
-Dennis knew he was taking a huge risk but was willing to "take one for the team"
- while it turns out it was a scam Dennis did offer the programs to anyone who wanted them he just did not post them, several ppl tried
- even though Dennis did go out on his own and even though it was a scam many of us (myself included) STILL offered to chip in and asked to send our share, Dennis declined. I think he is a stand up guy.
- Kenneth clarified the remark about unregistared ppl posting... but he was refering ppl who log in to flame OR use someone elses name, not the ppl that have been here for a while.

I try and read all the posts but I know some slip by. we all need to relax a bit... I have learned a lot here and hope this $hit ends and the helpfulness begins...
beer for everone! I have a draught tap in my kitchen...!
everyone ok now??

mhs
Unregistered guest
Guys,

If you want to get the P4/P4 hacked but don't want to read through all this BS, I'm setting up a forum for everyone to talk, but only the best and people that don't make trouble will be allowed to post. Would all you good knowledgeable hackers be interested? I would take part in this but I'm sorta a newbie to this stuff, but I want this sucka to get hacked. Who wants in on this forum I'm creating?

churchboy
Unregistered guest
mhs....we already have that forum...right here !!! we just have to get along....

churchboy
Unregistered guest
tusf .... how was your trip to the "reserve" today.... ???

mhs
Unregistered guest
churchboy: Yes, but don't you think it would be better to have a place to talk without other distractions and stupid people poppin in posting junk like "I GOT A P4 HACK HAHA" and bs like that? This place is good, but too much spam, bs, and scamming. It would be much better if it was cleaned up, moderated, and had restrictions to who posts, and that's what I'm tring to do...

the voice
Unregistered guest
I would like to apoligize to this forum. I've been acting like an arrogant know-it-all pri_k. Whenever anyone in the slightest way has challenged my knowledge or authority, I take it personally and lash out like an angry child. I promise to grow up and quit acting like my presence here is a gift to lesser mortals.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
ya.. R-Sole here... if you were the "voice" you would not say $hit like that... at least not in my presence///Lesser mortals?? come on you little kid..... I used to beat the $hit out of kids like you just to get to a fight!... I would hope that is a fake "voice" post... if not..then I lost all respect 4u voice!
"lesser mortals" this is the first time this site has offended me... I am not that computer savy... but I can give you some sites w/ some full contact / no rules events I have won...
so don't call me down..I pride myself on being the voice of reason/// don't make me stoop to your level
ok I wrote this b4 the last post.... voice..whats up??? RU4 real?
read my last post about you.... ru legit?

E

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
(1) churchboy: U R rite. I have been monitoring many sites, and this was the best one going. Outsiders recognized that as well, and they are doing a good job of breaking it up.

(2) Richard Sole: Hang in there, Peacemaker. You fellows still have a chance to save this thing.

(3) leslie jones: Keep doing the great job that you have been doing by verifying paypal accounts, and stay out of the fight. They want you to disappear from the site.

(4) Dennis: Are you familiar with the saying, "Dance with the girl that brung ya"? Don't be suckered by sweet-talk or bad-mouthing because they're both designed to fracture your allegiances.

(5) WE THE PEOPLE: Kenneth David was taking your side and you bush-whacked him.

(6) Kenneth David: Back off. The important people on your site already understand you and know where you're coming from, so all you're doing is giving ammunition to those who seek to destroy this site.

(7) DSS Man: Technically, you're the strongest
one remaining of those who made this site the best free forum out there. Don't be so shy.

(8) Shrek2: Why don't you jump back in and get this group on the right heading again, which was originally DTV problem solving. Even if just for a little while.

(9) Cali777: Why don't you add your two cents worth? Your "two cents" would be worth a fortune for this site right now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
no1b4me
you have a very, very keen sence of the obviouse ;)

hey... I like this guy!

Anonymous

How about just ignoring those who come here to start trouble. Trouble makers lose interest fast when no attention is paid to them.

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 26
I don't really believe the above is the voice and I belive the voice has voiced some very good points and if you all are to dumb to understand so be it. Hell myself I only come here for the entertainment (all you willing to believe) if I want real info I go to a real dss site not one were unregistered can post and their are no mod not to mention type in p4 hack in google what do you think is the first result is it any wonder so many come here to scam and sorry if you don't like us pushing dish and bev but currently they are the only ones that can be Hacked enjoy this crappy forum I am moving back to respected sites including dsscentral.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
now we have a fake no1be4me posting again figures.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
to clarify my claim to no1be4me being fake "Please be careful of any scams or scammers. I only post or visit 4 sites related to DSS and those are: PD (currently down but hopefully not for long), IM (having temporary server problems), ID and this site." (this site being freedomfight.ca) which can be read at http://www.http://www.freedomfight.ca/forum/showthread/t-232.html/forum/showthre ad/t-232.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Ya know what - This forum is pretty much done. It has become a whine-fest, which has made it a DAVE thread (congrats to you DAVE). I am not going to go back to see who said it, but you are correct that it was the best discussion going for a while - anywhere - bar none. I have been around the net in many places. There are genuises that are working non-stop, but they are not here. I thank you, AGAIN, Dennis. You still deserve more credit here than anyone. Please, please, PLEASE let me know <privately> how I can contribute to your mission. I have cash waiting in my pocket, and it has YOUR name on it. You are the only TRUE contributor I have seen here - and I do not mean knowledge-wise, but sacrifise-wise. What you give in relation to your means is more valuable than anything else. If nobody else cares, I do. Leslie, you talked a good game for a while, but we all have seen what you have become. You were also a hero (until recently). Thank you, Dennis, for the truly selfless act you performed. We really need more people of your caliber. I am done. Goodbye, all.

Site Supporter
Unregistered guest
"Devide and conquer!" That's all you "good bye" invaders have been up to since you heard about our success here.

I don't know if that was really no1b4me who posted earlier, but whoever it was, was right. All you do is pick fights, pit one poster against the other, take sides/switch sides, say your "good bye"'s, and then post some more. I hope the original bunch of guys hang on until you're all gone for good.

tusf
Unregistered guest
wow what can i say? the store was closed again today and in one day this place has turned into a joke. oh well.

biglos187
Unregistered guest
hey everyone i mean i just got some shocking news from a friend of dtv. that the hu he stream might be comming back up. dtv is going through so much trouble with the p4 aqnd they know when the p4 hack comes out they will lose double from they were losing from hu. well lets see i mean let see if what my friend is telling me is truno one throw away there hu yet

Post Number: 3
Can't we all just ....Get along....black...white ...Dish and DTV...can't we all just......get along. <snif>

CK
Unregistered guest
I really don't want to add to this flaming session that has run rampant but I ask everyone to consider ONE thing...we were making progress in ths thread with the "Dennis United Movement" until some yahoos started playing games.

I picture some paid DAVE employess surfing the net whose sole function is to deter those close from making steady progress. Notice how it got worse as the whole thing prgressed?

If you get flamed, don't respond..let the registered people who are in the know speak.

For example, I suck, am a slimeball, am a stupid newbie, shouldn't be here, will die a horrible death etc etc etc...I really could give a rats asz.

I just want to see productive results as I have learned from so much from this place. So the next time someone flames you, remember it as being DAVE and move along. Let the experts do whjat they're good at and think "Free 596".

This should be the name of the current movement...

"FREE596!"

Thanks for the time..keep fighting the good fight!

CK

Username: Noobi_izzyowski

Post Number: 3
Wassup !!!!

Nice to seeya all here, just came by to see what was goin' on , seems it's all the same....... cool,

Later

DSS Man
Unregistered guest
Voice.....
I've been trying to get to dsscentral.net but it seems my internet provider (Rogers) has done something to block the url, it keeps timing out.
Has anybody else had the same problem? Any advise voice? I NEED TO GET PACK IN TO LEARN AND POST!

TO ALL...
Stick to the topic at hand and don't let anybody discourage what is being attempted here. There are a few who seem to be trying to break up this forum for one reason, to make us give up. As testers, we should never give. If you miss your free TV, switch to charlie and wait for dave to come back. You may have to spend some money but truely, nothing is ever completely free. JUST DON'T GET FUSTRATED, STICK WITH IT!

the voice
Unregistered guest
DSS Man..its not your server,its those site's server...they have been doing maintenance on dsscentral/dsscommunity's server since Tuesday..chat is open thru mirc still though.

Richard Sole..the last alleged post by me was an imposter as U quickly picked up on...there is some credence to Kenneth's statement about imposters here,which I was unaware of....impressive observation on your part and have to say Kenneth has a valid point about imposters..but I still will never register.

Anonymous

forever?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
truce??
~~~~ all we are say-ing~~~~ is give peace a chance~~~

BSM
Unregistered guest
HAS ANYONE HEARD IF THE HAVE A PROGRAM TO REPLACE THE HU 3.5. WILL WE STILL USE THAT PROGRAM OR WILL IT BE CHANGED TO THE P4 PROGRAM. I HAVE A DET XP I CAN'T READ CARDS WITH HU PROGRAM CAN ANYBODY ELSE? THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE.

BSM
Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE ELSE USE THESE GUYS FOR SUPPORT?

THEY SEEM TO BE PRETTY GOOD

IF NOTHING ELSE YA'LL OUT TO CHECKOUT LAST TO NEWS UPDATES.

WWW.HUCARDDIRECT.COM

CMJ
Unregistered guest
Anybody know where to get info on hacking expressvu boxes and getting the required hardware

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 32
bookmark

p4hackers.inc
Unregistered guest
cmj
dsscentral.net,if you dont know how set it up ,dsscommunity.com. we will help you .and www.turbodss.com. equipment also file archive on dsscentral check to see whats there.

Username: Dsstvdude

Houston, TX US

Post Number: 6
http://www.bellexpress.vu/

p4hackers.inc
Unregistered guest
dsscentral.net -----for info
dsscommunity.com ------for help with install and sofeware problems
turbodss.com ----------for equipment
THESE ARE TRUSTED SITES,CMJ

sm@noworry.ca
Unregistered guest
HUCARDDIRECT.COM
Registrant:
Shalimar Technologies Limited
Trident Chambers
Wickhams Cay
PO Box 146, Road Town
Tortola, 12345
VG

sm@noworry.ca
+1.2125551212

Domain Name: HUCARDDIRECT.COM

Administrative & Technical Contact:
Shalimar Technologies Limited
Trident Chambers
Wickhams Cay
PO Box 146, Road Town
Tortola, 12345
VG

sm@noworry.ca
+1.2125551212

Domain Name Servers:
NS238.PAIR.COM
NS000.NS0.COM

Created: July 8, 2001
Modified: March 19, 2004
Expires: July 8, 2007

** Register Now at http://www.pairNIC.com/ **

Bronze Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 81
Well I am home. So let me add my two cents. The post I about to address came in my email. These people have never lied to me or had fuc3ed up programs or anything. Their stuff really works and I trust them totally. I have already paid for 6 months supports 6 months ago thats how much faith I have in them.

3msprivatedss.com are the best.

Here it comes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Well I am home and here is a email sent to me. I have dealt with these people for 2 years and have never lied and been very helpful and honest.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Text updated June 29,2004

I just found out we may have the P4 and P5 hack. If you check most of the forum this information has been going around for a few days. This is what I know so far and I believe it to be 90% true. They can get an activation on both cards but the P5 card seems to works better with the PPV wiper where as only some of the P4's can be done.

You will need an ISO programmer and the software is WinExplorer. I believe this to be true as I've heard it from a couple sources. My guy is testing it now and I hope to have it online in less then 2 weeks.

Let's all hope this works.

==============================================

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
So as I was saying a while back to someone who doubted me. I am doing my homework and when I get this hack sent to me. Out the goodness of my heart I will make it a public post own this forum.

Thanks Dork Richard Sole Dennis Leslie and a few others who know who they are for never doubting me. You to Kenneth David. aa007

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Walter Brown -- Great work, great posts, and great thoughts. And thanks for the positive recognition from all of us you mentioned...and everyone else who kept the faith and is staying with DTV.

(I've been keeping a low profile for a while, following the advice of "no1b4me," or whoever that was.) I'm now going over to 3msprivatedss.com, where I have also done a lot of business with 100% satisfaction.

Thanks again, Ken

SMITTY SAT
Unregistered guest
Will any ISO programmer work, currentlly i have a Mikobu III 6.2 but was going to to purchase a ISO-7816 Serial Smart Card Programmer GEMPLUS GCR415, off an auction site. Will that work. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Just make sure it has a 3.57 crystal and a 3.68 crystal. Personally I would purchase the new Quad Iso programmer with dual crystal and switches. 59.99 plus 18.99 and Overnight fed ex delievery.

Dssstuff.ca

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
I honestly believe 3moffshore.com has the hack but I don't like sending stuff Western Union. No way to track down if a scam. But something in my heart tells me it true. Also this ppv wiper theory and other talk is now surfacing and 3m has been saying the same stuff for months. So who knows. But I trust what was posted in my email.

And I just purchased one of those Quad Iso. Should be here late tomorrow or Sat. Started to get a Jtag but that crap is so difficult to do. Mine is still working awesome.
Hopefully this hack is for real and then I can watch Dish and program Dtv and make all my money back plus interest.

WE THE PEOPLE
Unregistered guest
SORRY I JUST DID'NT UNDERSTAND///I LOVE THIS FORUM! BIG GROUP HUG.KENNY THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS PLACE GOING.

Anonymous

walter i agree i think it is out there i have been reading for the last few months and have listened to a lot of folks ....sometimes it pays just to listen...thanks for all the good post all of you.......jmill

Post Number: 4
Group hug!
Simple Minded

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Walter You da man.I can't help technically but if you need anything just ask.And if you want to go in as a group you also can count on me.
Somebody has to be getting close to cracking this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Dennis -- Good to see you're still out there Good Brother!

Walter -- I've had that same nagging feeling about 3moffshore.com myself, so I enrolled. It's 8:03 pm where I am in Mexico, so I filled out all of the forms, received their return "acceptance" response, and I am now a Member--Pending Payment. I'll go over to the U.S. tomorrow to send them their $238, UNLESS I receive "irrefutable" info that they really are running a scam. FIRST HAND info.

I also told them that as an offshore dealer I could either help greatly or hurt them as best as I can because I'm going to post the results, good or bad, over the entire friggin' net! Let's see how it plays out.

Ken

Post Number: 5
Kenneth,
Good stepping up to the plate. If ya get boned I'll help defer your costs as best I can...I live nextdoor to you in Arizona.. Ribs in the smoker for the 4th if ya wanna drive here ....lol

Sometimes I wonder if the mistery of life is how not to hit yourself in the eye when your GF jumps off ya just before ya pop... man that $hit stings.
Yours in christ,
Simple Minded

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
When this site is good, it is REALLY GOOD! I can't wait to hear from Ken and Walter.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Yo Tony -- Nothin' like havin' a good neighbor who does ribs, my personal favorite! But if you can still hit youself in the eye, you wouldn't want an ol' timer like me hangin' out...but thx for the offer.

What section of the state you from? Yuma's <1-hr away, and Phoenix (where I have much family) is about 2-1/2.

Anyway, welcome aboard...and keep postin'. Things appear to be getting back to normal around here, which means The Best Site in Town!

Ken

mhs
Unregistered guest
Is an Absolute 1 or Aftershok an ISO programmer?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Leslie!--Thought we lost you there for a while.
Good to hear from you again, too! I would have included this in my previous post, but you jumped in while I was writing that one.

I know guys, this sounds like a chat room that has little to do with what we're all really about, but no one else is posting right now so why not a little exchange of pleasantries?

By the way, 3moffshore says you need a "virjin" card, and they define a virjin as "receiving all preview channels, and receiving a 'call ext.711' on all other channels." By their definition I have 16 virjins and 16 not. (The "not" will say that you have "inserted an invalid card," even though they do get the preview channels.)

Enough for tonite. Beer call!

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
I'm here with you guys everyday. I also have something going on in the back ground.Was asked not to say anything at this point so I will respect there wishes. But it seem everyone is really coming together and getting close to the finish line with this.
Everybody have a SAFE and FUN 4th

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
mhs -- I don't know those brands, but if you don't get an answer tonite, you WILL get one tomorrow, Ken (NOW for that beer!)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
mhs -- I don't know those brands, but if you don't get an answer tonite, you WILL get one tomorrow, Ken (NOW for that beer!)

Post Number: 6
Kenneth,
I live just outside of phoenix near "EL Marige" in a area called "surprise". Your welcome at my BBQ anytime as long as ya like ribs..beer..maybe alittle "smoke".

Oh yeah an FYI for all you people thinking about buying a "black bird" Recever..there great but I dont use it half as much as DTV and as you see I'm waiting for the hack like the rest of you.

Note to self: sharpining knives while drinking can result in serious personal injury.
Right to the bone baby ..I can even make out some of the tendon. Owie
your bleeding friend,
Simple Minded

mhs
Unregistered guest
Thanks anyway Kenneth! I doubt they are. The Aftershok is like a 5in1 for the HU card

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Dennis -- That's cool with me. Don't breach trusts! (But be careful, Dawg)

This just in from 3moffshore via e-mail as a result of inquiries I have been making:

"We are offering a dealer package for $500 for 6 months. This will include the software and hardware and all updates. Also live chat support and we will be adding features to the software for dealers like the expiry [sic] feature. Thanks, Admin"

My response was that they'll get many takers if this initial trial-run checks out positive.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
mhs -- If you go wayyyyy back in this thread, there's a good post by "the voice" (I think) about loaders/programmers, the differences, including some words about the old hu's. (if you can't find it on this thread, go to the thread just prior to this one at the top of this page)

Tony...tony...tony. -- You sound exactly like my beautiful niece's ex! He's Italian, does ribs and lobsters, etc., can drink almost as well as me, does the "do"...and is constantly shooting himself in the foot. (Man, you do make me laugh. Good, I need one.)

You're not gonna believe this, but I can't believe that TOMORROW is the 4th!!! I was thinkin' it was kinda like on Sunday. I need a break. Anyway, there goes any thoughts I was entertaining about possibly takin' you up on your offer. Well, next time.

Does anyone know if Western Union is even open on the 4th? With the internet, PayPal, et al, I'm surprised that W.U. even exists anymore. If they're not open, we can add that delay to the "about a week" before I get the hardware; yeah, I'm buying their cheap-a$$ loader because they don't guarantee that the package will work with all other loaders, so for the price I'm not gonna let them use that as an excuse.

Ken

watching2
Unregistered guest
Here we go again,lets see whos will go 4 this time
but i love the way this guy try to bring attention to it,can't wait to see ur results Kenn,please let us know about ur hole package,no matter how long it takes to arrive but let us know.

LeafsRule100
Unregistered guest
I hope 3M Offshore is good cause i'm tempted to give it a try.

Anonymous

i asked on here numerous times about 3moffshore when everyone was going to try out the other option that didnt pan out and everyone either didn't reply or said it was a scam. and i specifically remember walter mentioning it before me....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us