Archive through June 18, 2004

Anonymous

im not waiting for p4.....does anyone know where i can buy a dishnetwork receiver with the tsop digital lock allready installed,and with the box keys so i can start using dish athome...thanks for your time........

Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 4
"I wonder if there going to release the p4/5 hack on the 15. thats what I was told. everybody pray for tomorow"
I'm sure tomorrow will come whether we pray or not but for the p4 hack we might need to do something a bit more like a sacrifice or some sort of magic spell I would bet two h cards and ten hu that there is no hack released tomorrow it is all a scam to get people to pay for memberships. I mean like digi cypher2 and nagra 2 haven't been hacked yet and they have been out a lot longer for the last year or more I keep hearing that a hack for the p4 is about to be released still over two years since they first came out they haven't been hacked. Though I would love to be able to pull my dtv stuff out of the closet reaim my dish to 101 and program my p4 but I don't see it happening any time soon so I will keep watching dishnetwork.

Username: Dds

Post Number: 1
there is a guy that is giving the hack for passwords for paid sites email him at directhd@yahoo.com
my friend tried it and it worked
does anyone know where i can gett a cheap system

Username: Elgringoviego

Shrek2:Thanks for your response. I recognize your name, as well, amongst the handful of ppl who obviously know what they're talking about. I'm also aware of what's been going on in re to Cali777 and the idiotic imposters/pretenders who have abused his name to satisfy their own sicknesses/weaknesses--and by doing so have made the entire community the lesser. A$$holes!

Username: John4949

I think so long as people check to see the person they are getting advice from is registered.That will pretty much eliminate the fakes coming in here pretending to be someone else..

Post Number: 5
jogf dgse: It sounds to me like you're saying that your friend's guy is giving away hacks in exchange for other user's passwords so that he can log into sites they've paid to be members of?!? So he'd rather give away his gold mine in order to avoid paying membership fees? At least that's what I'm reading. As for a "cheap system," go to E-Bay.

jogf dgse: It sounds to me like you're saying that your friend's guy is giving away hacks in exchange for other user's passwords so that he can log into sites they've paid to be members of?!? So he'd rather give away his gold mine in order to avoid paying membership fees? At least that's what I'm reading. As for a "cheap system," go to E-Bay.

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
Well as of today I have not heard anything from my friend in canada in regards to a hackI could have swore he would have it early but he says no it's not out yet.. HEY WALTER YOU HEAR ANYTHING AS TO THE HACK THATS DUE TOMORROW CAUSE I AI'NT HEARD SHIZNIT.

While I was riding the mecanical pony outside the supermarket I relized I was imature for my age.. took me 34 years....go figure.
Simple Minded

slacker
Unregistered guest
its all bs!!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
i was reading in an other site that there is a flash for the t911 it is called a wt2 flash and when used with winex it allows you to go in side of the p4 d1 has anyone else heard this?

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me if their is a sytem by the name of "RENEGADE" out in the market and if it works?

Daves not here!
Unregistered guest
Just saw (Private-Dssfiles)P4 hack released! I think time has come. Good night Dave!!! ya dick!!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
daves not here!.......i just went to that site it did not saying anything about the hack being released all it said was it is ALMOST HERE

dss dork
Unregistered guest
and for all the other guys who said that....that card dump i posted was dish where i got it from it said p4 card dump it might be i dont know or unless charlie had a hand in there helping dave with his cards??we are all just guessing here

Post Number: 2
"P4 Support Is Almost Here!"

This is hardly reason for celebration. Sites have been saying this since the day hu went down.

Btw: I would like to remind everyone that its VERY easy to start a website. If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is...I suggest waiting until many of the registered posters here can confirm a particular site is providing agood hack for the p4..

still havent found what im looking for
Unregistered guest
"P4 Support Is Almost Here!"

All new memberships are now being taken for the P4 card support
soon to be here as the HU card stream has been removed now...

Be aware that prices will go up by 200% to 300% when P4 support
is available, so get your membership now while it's still cheap...
Don't get left behind!

....from Private-Dssfiles homepage, sorry but dave still aint here

Daves not here!
Unregistered guest
On my private-dssfiles when logged in it takes me right away to application and tells me (P4 hack just released)Don't know if is a scam but I know Private-dssfiles is okay site. What gives, not sure if I will try site because I do have other sources for support but if no body else has HACK except private-dssfiles (FU$K the rest)

Anonymous

Just checked out the site
the pop up reads
"NEW P4 Cards HACK Report"
Just Released!
"Get Your FREE P4 HACK Report Now!"
looks like its for a report not a hack.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Anonymous

Sounds like Daves not here needs to learn to read

mick
Unregistered guest
Ime sure the p4 andp5 has been hacked the real question is how stable it is going to be, and how often dave is going to make it go down I recon it could take a couple of months to figure out how to beet the sucurity on a day to day
hope ime wrong.

keep+it+comming+
Unregistered guest
S&i+ I Still need a card for when it does come out.

keep+it+comming+
Unregistered guest
S&it I Still need a card for when it does come out.

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
OK from what i'm getting they can get the card to dump and hack it ... but when it loops it's looped for good.. the'll come out with a crack for that but it's gonna be weeks after the first wave of ECM dave sends down before it's cracked. So were gonna have TV till the ECM's come down and then were gonna be out till the crack ... could take as long as it took to crack the card.

It puts the lotion on it's skin.....it puts the lotion in the basket.....IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET...PUT THE FU-KING LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!
Simple Minded

Username: R_sole

Post Number: 7
I was just in "live chat" with dssdirect.tv and they said they may have a hack. with the marrying fix as early as tommorow.
anyone hear anything else? any idea which loader will be best with the p4/5?

stilldre
Unregistered guest
r-sole,did they say anything about flashing your exiting programmer?

Anonymous

by the way does anybody know what happened to Thirdparty Support ?

windup
Unregistered guest
As far as a p4 hack goes, to qoute Supertramp,
DREAMER, YOUR NOTHIN BUT A DREAMER, no hacks no way no chance, JUST LIES AND COW CHIPS

Post Number: 8
I asked stilldre but they cut off the conversation, I have heard the chances are good as long as you have a flashable programer to begin with like the Mikobu III ///

they said the same thing about the HU windup..and there is an HU store in toronto!!

IS IT HERE YET???
Unregistered guest
Is it here yet? Is it here yet?

It's June 15th!!

Is it here yet?

windup
Unregistered guest
Hey R_Sole
They said they would crack the video 2 boards for the big dish 10 years ago. I am still waiting.
Dtv is dead. Long live Dishnet. Maybe we should pressure Dish to pick up the NFL big ticket so we can steal it

Anonymous

Does anyone know where i can purchase a dishnetwork receiver with the tsop digital lock allready installed with box keys...so i can use for loadathome at dish@home.com...its not the blackbird or silverbullet....p4 taking to long,everybody has a say when its coming out,but its all talk

Corey Pavin
Unregistered guest
Hey "IS IT HERE YET???". That's funny...

Post Number: 3
June 15th and no hack released. :-(

stilldre
Unregistered guest
i was wondering myself what happened to satansplayhouse and thirdpartysupport ? were they shut down? if anybody has anything on thatlet me know

Username: Jmatarazzo

pansat 2300 on the way.got a good deal of ebay.205.00 plus shipping.thats about 150 less then the other guy out here trying to sell a cheaper model for more."p4"screw it!!!i have a membership frozen with over a year left on it.i have my cards and the dish is still on the roof,and its not going anywhere.when the p4 comes out.if im not dead yet.then ill own every sat in the sky.

Username: Dds

Post Number: 2
you guy's should try the password thing with that guy (directhd) you could pay for a months membership to a website and trick him to think it's for like a year so he gives you the hack
that's what my friend did

Username: Butts1968

got to believe windup,thers's no hack ,probably never will be, here that WALTER ,never . boy's let's give it up!do we not have better things to worry about?f$ck Dave!let'Get over it!DISHNET HERE I COME.p.s everyone on this forum needs to get a life,including myself!

what is a pansat 2300 ?

Still waiting!
Unregistered guest
Hit2rate.com Claims p4 up and running 3m wide open.Can anybody confirm this.

Anonymous

Does anyone know if you can clone a valid P4 card to another P4 or p5 card? I have a friend who has full direct tv that lets me use his before on the P3. Would like to do it again.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
stilldre dssfilexchange,stantansplayhouse and thridparty is owned by dave

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 15
everyone is wandering about all the support for the new cards. Well I will tell you, The cards we have right now are the same cards in the UK that have been out for two years and can not be hacked. Dave once again has proven to us that he is the best hacker and always will be the best hacker in the world. I have got a blackbird and am no longer waiting for dtv. Think all the best minds in the world are working on the p4/5 hack now for 6 weeks since the hu went down and still no fix and never will be a fix. Let the propaganda control you thats your choice. DTV IS DEAD.

Colin: Are you with DTV or Blackbird? Regardless,some great minds have been working, for the most part, independently from one another in order to hack a program that was written by many great minds working together for a helluva lot longer than six weeks. Keep the faith!

ElGringo Viego

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
well i got the fta sat now. what fta offer it is alot better. I got three dishs on my roof and get everything known to man and then some. Lets face it DTV is owned by the biggest military contractor in the usa DTV is dead and then some.

Post Number: 8
I have two guys who claim to have hacks: Josue
Martinez and Fast_Eddy: Josue seems to be saying that he has a hack but doesn't know how to promote/distribute/protect it, and I'm not the right guy to talk to in that regard. Fast_Eddy claims that he can program YOUR card for $50 w/3mo guarantee (sounds like a clone of a sub except for the price) OR will trade you one programmed card for two virgen cards. Oh. The "programmed" card has that $300 limit. Anyway, anyone out there know anything about either one or both of these guys???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I bought the FTA system for $300 CN and got all the tv I can ever dream of. I spent in the last2 months for Dave tv $350 for dish recvier and HU card two weeks later no TV. I bought a p5 card for $260 Cn that week hoping for a fix. The next week I bought a black shadow no 745 board because of a workaround for $ 170 cn still no TV. But for $300 CN and a FTA I got lots. You do the math DTV is DEAD face it.I also bought a iso duel crystal programmer for $100 cn TESTED EVRYTHING ON THE INTERNET STILL NO DTV. Waist of time and money. Dave is the best hacker and always will be remember he was one of us.

marco
Unregistered guest
what is FTA and where do I get one ?

Post Number: 9
keep the faith fellas....money talks...and there are a whole lot of smart people out there! I don't care if it costs me more to steal TV then pay for it! its the principal! like how free beer tastes better...and fat chicks give better BJ's... wiring up an oval beer tray with somthing called an LNB and getting every Packers game AND free p0rn is the stuff dreams are made of...now someone smarter than me get off the couch and get to work! and if its not too much trouble..grab me a beer out of the fridge...Dave's sister is comming over and I can't face her sober!

RIPPED OFF
Unregistered guest
COLIN:
HOW DO I GET A SYSTEM LIKE THE ONE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP. HOW MANY TV's CAN IT RUN? YOU CAN E-MAIL ME @ RSCHWINGE@AOL.COM

THANKS

ao700
Unregistered guest
guys
relax, remember what i said that could set this back, ecms and few tricks from dave....now that he knows where we are at ....he was very busy today .. BUT A LOT OF SET BACKS AND WE LOST ACCESS TO ROM,AND ALOT OF LOOPED CARDS..ITS FUNNY ..WITH THE HU STREAM YOU COULD SEE THINGS ..TODAY WAS LIKE YOU DIDNT SEE IT IN STREAM ...BUT CARDS LOOP..AND STOP ACCESS OF CARD very busy i can say for sure...we tried today ....WHEN YOU SAY??....not going to say when ..but soon..oh yeah call me a what you want ......i am one of the guys in here that knows DAVE personally.. AND KNEW HIM B4 HE TURNED AND WENT AND WORK FOR DTV AFTER HE GOT BUSTED...WE ARE WORKING HARD ON THESE SET BACKS .......i know after all this waiting ..the last thing you want to hear is more waiting..but i did say it could set it back a couple weeks ..and that what its looking like......MY EXCUSE..DAVE COUNTERED A LOT OF THINGS TODAY....WE WILL NOT GIVE UP ....LIKE MY PLL WOULD SAY ..WE WORK HARD, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO....TODAY I CAN TRUELY SAY DAVE WON THIS ROUND....BUT THERE IS MANY ROUNDS LEFT ..B/C THIS IS PERSONAL BETWWEEN US AND HIM...AT WWW.DSSCENTRAL.NET....A FEW THINGS WAS POSTED IN FILE ARCHIVE ..UNDER P4 FILES ..FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEM......BYE FOR NOW....KEEP THE FAITH

---------}D}irected
Unregistered guest
LOL Dsscentral Bunch of Noobs who get there sources from other sites and irc chans thats "ORiginal" typical lamesless anyway in terms of p4 and any other files at the site The files are either bs Trojans cause everyone knows they never verify any of there files and the files are submitted half the time annonymously aka NON CREDIBLE MADE UP S**T
----------------------------------------------------

Quit Fronting on your bullshit My Dick Doesnt get hard listening to wannabee hackers

Post Number: 10
anything I can do to help ao 700?
my neibour has a computer!

stressed&unaware
Unregistered guest
The first time I checked out this site was when the HU cards went "bye bye" I'm looking for an update. Somebody please fill me in...Is there a quick fix yet...before i resort to PAYING FOR PROGRAMMING???

Shrek2
Unregistered guest
Kenneth David---Where did you see Fast_Eddie at??

windup
Unregistered guest
To qoute Neil Young Helpless, Helpless, Helpless.
We will be dead and gone before they can crack this bad boy p4 card

Anonymous

Does anybody recommend DISH@HOME.COM....or....silverbullet...blackbird????...its been 2 month the hell with p4 when it comes it comes...

Anonymous

WHO IS DAVE ?????

Anonymous

SO, WHILE I WAIT FOR A P4 HACK, ANY POSSIBLE WAY OF GETTING AN OLD VIDEOCYPHER II BOARD TO WORK?
JUST WONDERING.......

windup
Unregistered guest
I don't think cband sat is the wave of the future
10 foot dish moving at a snails pace from 24 diff sat. Besides don't think video cypher two boards have been cracked.

number 1 lakers fan
Unregistered guest
THE P4 HACK IS NOW OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TO DSS-HARDWARE.NET THATS WERE YOU CAN GET IT
SO HURRY UP AND START MAKING BIG BUCKS. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THE ONE AND ONLY P4 HACKER
Unregistered guest
F$CK THE PISTONS ALL ABOUT THEM F$CKEN LAKERS

LAKERS #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

thanks for that feedback windup, just someting to ponder while i am waiting.............sigh...........where is the p4 hack ???????

WINDUP
Unregistered guest
Yeah get your p4 hack REPORT. from dds-hardware.net. I will give it to you for free

The report is, now lean closer while i whisper in your ear. THER IS NOTHING TO REPORT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
thanks #1 lakers fan... I'll just print of the hack REPORT and tape it to the front of my TV until the HACK comes out!
oh, and "one and only p4 hacker"..you realy need some TV...the pistons won...lakers? #2
better get working on that hack!!!!.. hahahahahahahahahahah

Anonymous

WHY DOES EVERY ONE USE CODE NAMES? "DAVE", "FAST EDDIE", I FEEL I SHOULD BE IN A MAFIA MOVIE, YOU CAN TELL I MISS MY S0PRANOS.

Username: Silent_listener

satanplayhouse and third party support was busted by dave and i said good by to my life time support

Anonymous

WAS THAT THE PLACE IN MARKHAM N/STEELES ?

Post Number: 9
SHREK2--Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, just signed on. E-mail me at gringoken04@hotmail.com
I'll give you his e-mail address. Don't want to post it w/o his permission. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OTHER REQUESTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE!!!

SHREK2--It just dawned on me that you probably don't want anyone to have your e-mail address, and I understand that, so you can e-mail me from anyone else's address or just make up a new one. I'll know it's you if you'll just mention the post-name of the person we mentioned in a previous post exchange. ElGringo Viego

Anonymous

http://www.ez123dish.com/Hucard.html

Anonymous

Just an FYI anyone who used the dss_membership.com the site has been down since 6/14/04. Looks like they closed shop and ran for the hills.

Anonymous

sorry I made a typo is is dss-memberships.com

Anonymous

So, basically what I have gotten from reading posts here, there, and everywhere (going all the way back to 2001) is this - DAVE is so against the community that "he" is basically willing to do, say, and IMPERSONATE anyone. "he" has no moral disposition against saying or doing anything to break the morale of everyone involved in even the slightest possibility of gaining access to "his" enterprise. I have come to the conclusion that "he" is posing as multiple so-called experts, saying that P4 is uncrackable, just to undermine the movement. I believe that "he" set the deadline at 6/15 in an effort to claim that the REAL COMMUNITY is a bunch of horses**t. I, for one, am more than willing to wait for the inevitable - THAT THE P4 WILL BE BROKEN IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!!!!!! Keep the faith, all ye who are so vigilant! It is not as impossible a task as "he" wants to make you believe. If you had even close to the resources that "he" does, the desired results would have been accomplished long ago. The REAL community has actually had what is needed for some time now - IT IS TIME TO COMPLETE THE TASK AT HAND, which is to feel confident enough to get it to the masses. Y'all is Da Men (and in more cases than would be widely spread, Da Girlz)! Those of you who are REAL understand what I am saying, no matter how cryptic it may sound initially. Thank you for your sleepless nights, days, and everything in between. You are the TRUE unsung heroes! Read what I am saying, reread it again, then read it once more - and know that WE ALL know that it can be done!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
well i got some good news and bad news.......well i did some research and these dave smart cards have an I,Q of 160 so in order to break it figure every last think about and make it wotk flawlessly your I.Q has to be higher then the card and me personally can not do it my I.Q is only 129 and there are only a hand full of people with an I.O of 160 or high and i really doubt they would have any interest like the rest of us to put there brains in use of what we all want.....T.V!!!!....but dont give up i am so sure that this card will in fact be wide open for our viewing pleasure

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE ENNNNNND .... WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...WEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS......NO TIME FOR LOOSERS CAUSE WEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... OF THE WORRRRLD!!!
YEAH BABY WOOOOOOOO HOOOOO ...GO GO GO GO ... WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
Oh sorry I was cought up in that guys moment... damn "Anonymous" you sound like my high school coach before a game...lol

Leave the seat down and ya piss on it in the dark.. leave it up and the ol'lady get's her a$$ wet when she sits in the dark...f-ck her my back hurts.
Go with god.
Simple Minded

windup
Unregistered guest
Suicide is painless
I have decided to end it all by running my useless
p4 card over my wrists. Since the darn card has no value I am sure the blood will not hurt it

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 61
The Card has the Value of $100 which is what DTV charger you to replace it, other than that unless you plan to subscribe, nothing can or ever will be done, read my other post on NDS and the P4/P5 and the newest P6 which will kill any hope of ever seeing Free TV from DTV any time again! Read Happy Birthday to the P4, its already been out for 2 years and nothing, go figure?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ok, I am not loosing faith here BUT I think I might go with a BEV setup in the mean time, I know nothing about these, Can anyone give me any advice on cards programing and whether or not I can use my DTV LNB and if it is the same sat. and stuff? as well as where to get the programing gear and which card... a lot to ask I know...but I need some tv!
thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 63
Check out the post I just made on Dishnet and Bell, it will explain everything, also hit www.maestra.tv/english for all the DSS info you could ever want!

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 65
And yes you can use your DTV LNBF for Dish or Bell

Anonymous

magicusertoo What is LNBF.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 67
Your dish and the little knobby thingy ont the end of the amr thingy that points at the dish and what you hook the ned to the cable from your reciever! You will have to re aim the dish though for either the 91 and 110 for dish or the 82 for Bell.

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
?

windup
Unregistered guest
?

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 71
Thats what an LNBF is! He asked!

p4-hackers.inc
Unregistered guest
hey guys
no good news i can see, but we should keep hope alive,right?.ok well,i got some so-so news,you see i heard dave is watching certain places,one of which is here and (ao700) so be carefull what you say ..and all those dedicated p4hackers ,that goes to you too.from what i hear i heard dave boys are targeting pll in forums that help other.to hack his sat,also i heard one of daves boys has successfully got calli777 to not post in this forums ..by taking his nick-name, and do a lot of post, to the guys like (ao700,walter,simple minded,richard sole,dss dork)are a few of those pll we think will be a target.so pll be carefull what you read in here ,if you also notice those guys wont never do any posting of files or email addy in here ..i think they are well aware of that @ss wipe dave plans.you were all warned ..thx
the above list of name are helpfull to everyone in here so read their post and check to see if its them ,you can tell if you read there post b4.
bye for now ..keep the faith...

windup
Unregistered guest
Sorry magicusertoo
It was the technical discription of the LNBF that made it hard for me to understand. All that knobby
thingy talk

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 74
Just havin fun with it!

BIGLOS187
Unregistered guest
GUYS COMMON LETS NOT GIVE UP. WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER AND GET THIS HACK. LET ALSO TELL YOU ALL THERE IS A HACK OUT. HOWEVER THE CARD WILL NOT UNLOOP. BASICLY EACH TIME YOUR CARD WOULD GO DOWN U WOULD HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE. UNLESS WE FIND A WAY TO UNLOOP IT . wE ARE ALREADY THERE HOWEVER ITS JUST THE LOOPING THATS THE PROBLEM. LETS NOT GIVE UP I MEAN THE HACK IS ALREADY HERE JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME. SO LET THE TRASH TALKING AND THE COMMENTS TOWARDS DAVE CONTINUE. EVERYONE IS DIEING OUT AND GIVING UP COMMON LETS HAVE SOME HOPE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I am not giving up!!! but I don't think we should be trash talking about Dave, I mean its his mom that is at fault,... any woman who would list "L.A. Lakers" as 'father' on his birth certificate deserves the odd flame!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thanks Majic... I apreciate it, are you afiliated with that site? "maestra" if so perhaps you could Prive. post me and I can give you a annon. email, there are about 6 of us in my neibourhood that are looking for gear and I really did not know anything about BEV until I read your post...I figure BEV might be a good backup for DTV problems. / / /
Thanks P4 hackers inc. I don't deserve the credit the other guys do though.I am more of a 'hack' than "hacker" hahah but Dave can come get me!! right up here in Canada!! I live in the woods (no cable) so I can send DTV a map to come get me if they want... if you get past my 110 lb dog you may have a fair chance getting within 300 yards of my door because my scope is old...
on a different note...always a good idea to sign your organ donor cards!!
muahhahahah

Reddog
Unregistered guest
Hold on to your old P4's. Had the same thing happen to me a bit back. Its being told that here in the "UnderGround" lots of the first issued P4 cards had a security flaw "Backdoor" into them that some "Testers" found and in the newer P4 cards that were made after that fact had this "Flaw" or "Door" closed (Repaired) and an updated chip included as well at same time.

ao700
Unregistered guest
well thx for the warning......bud....but dave know where to find me ...he knows some of the guys i hangout with too.so ......let him come get me..in cyber world that is .he was a pu$$y in the real world....and thats why when he got busted ....like the true rat that he is informed on his so callled fren and went to work for dtv ......dave ....then gave a few of my fren offers to get a piece of the pie by giving bins and 3m to make money and ..then bust them ....oh i know dave very well......dave ...dsscentral.net....and dsscommunity.com ....will always be around .....if there is one place on the net you cant play or come ..and dave your spy last year....he no longer has (op) privilages no more ..hahahahaha..so he cant gain access to any of our offshore servers or private servers.no servers as for that.hahahaha.come get me @ss-wipe. since of lately YOU BEEN PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!! WITH YOUR SPAM AND WHAT NOT ...THIS IS NOT CALLI777.....YOU WILL NOT STOP ME!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ..YOU KNOW WHERE I AM AT .....WWW.DSSCOMMUNITY.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
~ ~ can I get an Ahmen ~ ~ ~ For my brother ao700..sing it son~ ~ ~

Unregistered guest
Has anybody tried this site www.ez123dish.com. ?..Are they reliable?

dss dork
Unregistered guest
AHEM!!!!!!!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
AHMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Tazspin

so ao700 (is that nick a rippoff of a famous hacker who is now employed by dtv) You are saying dave was a hacker they busted and his deal made hime ceo of dtv I find that hard to believe. Why the fuc* would they make an ex-hacker ceo with a very large salary I mean I could see them hiring ex-hackers but make them a ceo don't make sence

Convicted hackers becoming the ceo of a company like DTV only happens in the movies. Im not sure if there really was a badass hacker that was busted and then agreed to work for dtv..But even if true,he or she would work as an advisor with the DTV techs in trying to make the cards hard to break into by telling them how we he would do it..Thats all

Post Number: 6
Im really upset that the June 15th deadline has come and gone and still no free tv. Im pretty new to this free tv stuff (i got a programmer and started getting free dtv about a yr and a half ago..Anyone know what the timeline was for getting an hu hack/programmer/support when the H-card went down. I would be less worried if i knew this down time wasnt much different then the time it took for an hu hack when it first came out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us