Can u help a lost girl?

Username: Raya2

Post Number: 1
hello, is there anyone out there who can help me, make my pansat 2500 work again, a guy told me it needed to be converted in to 2700 is that true?

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1581
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/398851.html

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12148
Conversion 292 files ARE HERE!!
FLU/2500 Conversion to 2700 workalike.
Full kits for Latest conversion BINs and other files - also for Revert to 2500

[link removed]

[link removed]

Download and unzip into separate directory.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Username: Raya2

Post Number: 2
Thank you NALIN I have the files I will try to read very well before going ahead with that,, the girl´s kinda dumb you know, any suggestions or anything else you wanna say,,,,
tnx again

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Near indyU s of a

Post Number: 384
[link removed]

all you could need

and there is a live chat on the top of the main page

'link

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12175
CInthia guillen: Caution about the last poster. He is a part of a minor scam in the past about getting people to come to his site and then making them paid memebers.
Files and instructions are available in a hundred places and they are always free.

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 74
@nalin

yea we hold a gun to people's head and tell them to pay??? please think before you post your stupid comments

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 197
Nalin, no one has to pay for membership at ftaview. Files and site access are always free. There is no "VIP" membership to allow access at "peak times" either, everyone can always get on.

Anyone who donates or participates in a raffle can be designated "donator" status, which has a few perks, like we give you a POP3 ftaview email account to use if you wish, we maintain a donator's Rapidshare premium account, etc.

The vast majority of members are non-donators, of course, and there's no preferential treatment given when it comes to site/file access or help. We appreciate those that do donate or participate in a raffle, as it helps pay our server costs, which we recently upgraded to keep access fast and open in high traffic times, but it's certainly not mandatory, nor is there any pressure to do so.

We have members who are able to participate, and those that can't for financial reasons, or they just don't want to, that's OK too. During our last raffle, we had one particular member who was on social assistance, had an old Pansat 2500 converted he was always having problems with, no money for a new one. Another member graciously entered him in the raffle, and we all hoped he would win a new receiver. Well, he didn't.... But then....one of our mods bought him a new Sonicview 360 Elite. I thought that was pretty special.

You should come and see what we're all about.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1313
I could sure use a new satellite system

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12181
Therapo: Thanks for correcting me. It is appreciated.
A few months ago McLinkus scammed ftaview incessantly. He is associated with LK, and Ong Tu, and yet these two (pally at other sites) did not acknowledge each other at this site. Their posts indicate that they are the same at other sites (except LK who I identified by another name at that other site).
Mclinkus is associated with a site that took away money from people. LK also is.
At one point I took quite some time reading the posts at satscams and came to the conclusion that Mclinkus in particular and LK somewhat are undesirable person, always scamming.
If the scamming is not for money, it is for dragging people to their site or favourite site to make them signup and also see the adverts.
LK is around at this site with another "Nick". Mclinkus had disappered for a while and has reappeared. My suspicions are not fully dispelled but I promise I will watch for a while instead of criticising.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 115
Learn how to spell while your at it

"critcising" Your a real dumbazz

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12183
Therapo: I just noticed that ftaview is advertising on this site for its 9th raffle. That pretty nearly exonerates Mclinkus for spamming with the same promotion. I hope he does not sprawl all over into too many threads.

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 198
Nalin, yes we are sponsoring the Satellite section here for this month on conjunction with our new raffle.

regarding your previous post above, you are partial correct. Mclinkus was on staff at a site run by a scammer. And so was I, and other members of our new site we formed. The old site was called fsfta, and was owned by Xstremist/skelp, who in fact did turn out to be a scam artist. When we saw what was going on, we left and now we have a new site ftaview.com, a place where there;s no bashing, scamming, or anything else like that,

The saga can indeed be read at satscams, and I think it is the longest thread they ever had. It was an ordeal for sure, but it turned out OK for us guys in the end, as we have a new site to hang out, better, reputable. We all have day jobs and do this for a hobby, so we don;t need grief, we just want it to be fun and a place to get together. We don't make money of this, all funds from the raffle or donation pay the bills, and if there's any left over, we give it away as additional prizes.

And btw, there's no ads force viewing at our site. The only adverts are for our two sponsors as banners at the top of the page, you look at them or you dont.

Feel free to read "The Reason" thread at our site [link removed] (guests can read it)

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Near indyU s of a

Post Number: 388
nalin

im not sure how you formed your opinon

of me but i assure that i have never been a scammer or spammer...

i may have touted the site i have helped build but it was always for the good of the users

i have never nor will ever make a proffit from any website.

the raffles i create and the prizes i give away takes allot of my time and energy

as you noted i have been away for awhile

it is true i was in another part of the world so to speak the north pole to be exact for approx 6 months.. durring that time i had very limited net access.

i can asure you that there is only one me and i am no one else.

i do hope you watch and not rush to some uncalled for judgement

i never spew into threads..

i may often add my input allong with helpfull link that do not point to this site but in no way do i take part in the general bashing that takes place from time to time.

with things going the way they have been going i do feel its best for the general public to have a cheap shot an hd nfusion. it just so happens i put quite a bit of effort into making that prize available for this current raffle.

g' day

'link

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12188
Therapo: Thanks for bringing me uptodate on the saga at satscams, "the longest thread they ever had."

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1916
I don't usually recommend fta sites but I really like ftaview. They have all the latest files fairly quickly and there is never any pressure to contribute money to them. Great forums and arcade.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us