PRE-PROGRAMED......PANSAT 2500 RECIEVER

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through February 19, 2005Anonymous100
Archive through October 27, 2004manofdss100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Anonymous

Fisherman it's good to see you got that figured out but you need a TWIN LNB not a dual.

I see
Unregistered guest
a twin is for 2 satellites
a dual is for 1 satellite and 2 receivers

Anonymous

I see= RIGHT

James Explain
Unregistered guest
James why does the above link http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com/forum1/ go to http://expressvukeys.netfirms.com/

LK
Unregistered guest
Fisherman...with the oval DTV 2 LNB dish, U can get both the 110 and 119..U must align each LNB correctly...go to the dish pointing area forums at dss community.com ...it will tell U how to align the dish to get both satellites..

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 56
don't do it.....he's just after your email...going to sell it to spammers..you've been warned!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
fisherman...read this link...it'll help U to get more dish pointing help from the links inside..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/120764.html

and don't listen to kneegrow,dsscommunity does NOT spam or sell email lists ...go there as a gues (unregistered) and ask EVERY member,they will tell u the truth..

Kneegrow..U're a loser who I banned from there...keep it up and remember I have your IP logged!and saved right in front of me...

Anonymous

LK,
Thank you for the help. I'm afraid that I will have to make do with my new round dish and a single LNB for now. I am disabled and on SSI. I committed four months cable bill to buy what I have and until I can pay my credit card off I don't intend to buy more. My loss, I realize. I didn't know so when I saw a NEW DTV dish with Dual LNB for $14.00 on e-bay I grabbed it. With s/h it only cost thriry dollars. I thought I had a deal. I do. With Digital Computer Solutions price of $159.95 for the Pansat 2500a, delivered and the $34.00 for the dish I have less than $200.00 in a system to replace $43.95 a month of non-digital cable with no premium or PPV. I am trying to figure out how to get USA, TVL, TBN, TBS, WGN...and all to come on. The screen tells me "bad or scrambled channel" but I can see a hundred PPVs and HBO, SHO, TMC, STARZ, ENC. I prefer to watch DISC and TVL along with PBS, a movie once in awhile is okay but not so important to me.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 538
I just noticed that.it has to be the expressvuy guy <gordo> trying to pick up my customers...what a jerk.....................jmill

Unregistered guest
can i get the 61.5 ? with pansat?

LK
Unregistered guest
yes U can get 61.5 ..U can get almost any satellite with pansat..its your dish and location thats more important....go to lyngsat.com for satellites,channels,etc..

LK
Unregistered guest
plinio...read this link for Dishnetwork Echo 3 at 61.5...here's the available channels..

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/dish61.html

Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 1
Seting Up FTA Receiver and Dish for Dish Network find files on internet...

Note : This is for the Pansat 2500a receiver. You may have to download a different
flash and downloader if you have a different receiver type.

1. Connect satellite receiver to PC with RS-232C straight cable (Not Null Modem) or a serial cable with a male to female adaptor.

2. Turn on the power in the back of the satellite receiver. Don't turn on the power button in the front of the receiver.

3. Open the (2300_2500_1500 Downloader)

4. Click "STB MODEL" and type model name exactly key:global

5. Click "BIN FILE" and select the (X-8500_2500A_10_05_04) bin file located in the flash folder. Or the newest flash.

Note: Use the Factory Flash (Pansat 2500A_040607_222_api(N) for basic FTA or if something goes wrong and you need the original flash. Go to www.pansatusa.com for the latest flash for your reveiver.

6. Do not interrupt while downloading. Make sure your Computer says "Download Complete", not just 100%. If you don't get "Download Complete" you have NOT completed the Flash!

7. Press OK after download complete; satellite receiver will reboot by itself.
Do not interrupt satellite receiver until reboot by itself.

8. Go to the stb_gtools folder and click the gTools icon. This will open up the gTools program that will download the channel lists. Go to top left corner of the program and select FILE then OPEN and select the (dish500 with fav and bell (great lakes area) that is located in the stb_gtools folder. Select the satellite that you will aim the dish at... (Dish Network is E8.6 the 110W satellite and E7 is the 119W satellite.

Note: If you have a Dish 500 dish than you can download both. It will pick up both satellites!!

On the far left pane, Rite clicks the one you want and go to TOOLS then STB Connect. A window will pop up. Select download. Do not interrupt while downloading. Make sure your Computer says "Download Complete", not just 100%. If you don't get "Download Complete" you have NOT completed the Flash!

8. Connect your receiver to the Dish. THE CABLE IS PLUGGED INTO THE "IF INPUT" PORT ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIVER! Plug the other end directly into a LNB on your Dish.

9. Then on the receiver got to installation, then antenna setup (all passwords are always 0000).
Select satellite you want on the left pain. (Dish Network is E8.6 the 110W satellite and E7 is the 119W satellite. Still in antenna setup (on the rite pane) set LNB to "Standard" and freq to 11250. (This MUST be done to receive a QUALITY signal from the Satellite). Select transponder (TP) #11 for 110 (Echo 8.6) or #17 for 119 (Echo 7) (whichever you are looking for). (This MUST be done). Now leave the receiver on this screen while you set up the dish.

10. Now set up your dish. 110 or 119 is not the number to point dish with, with a compass. The Azimuth is. To find you Azimuth in your area go to the (Dish Network Dish Pointer) folder and click the ZipCode32 icon. Type your zip code in on the zip code button. Then on the left select the satellite that you want to point at. (E8.6 is the 110W satellite and E7 is the 119W satellite). Rite down the Azimuth and the Elevation angle. Now with a compass, point the dish in the direction of the azimuth number you wrote down. Now set the up and down angle on the dish to the Elevation angle you wrote down. There should be a meter on the side of the dish to determine this.

11. Go to the receiver and look at the quality meter at the bottom of the screen. Keep moving the dish little by little till you get a reading. Then get it a high as you can by moving the dish ever so slightly. When good, tighten all the screws on the dish so it wont move from the wind and stuff.

12. Now go to Satellite scan just above the Quality signal meter and scan all. The receiver will start to lock all the channels in (Are you getting exited?!!!!!) This will take awhile but is well worth the wait.

13. Go to parental control menu and at the bottom of the screen you should see "Second PIN" available. Enter "0000" and it will take you to a screen where you can turn the KEYS ON. Select ON (This activates the keys in the x-8500 flash, to decode the signals). This cannot be done until you have channels in your receiver.

14. Now here is the most important part...........

WATCH TV!

You can now go back to your channel list and delete all of the channels that do not have a $ in front of them, they are "Ghost Channels".

Enjoy

P.S.

.... FREE TO AIR ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I GOT IT
I finally got my system working and it is your falut. Thanks to LK, Jim Millard and many anonymous contributers.
On January 29 Stephen posted a request in this forum that I would like to see come to pass. He asked simply for a easy to read index for newbies. I wish that I had saved all of the URLs that I had to chase down to find my problem. All of you showed great patience with me and guided me through a difficult time. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous

OOPs, forgot. I hate to send an e-mail and then remember what I wanted to say. A neighbor just moved in next door and gave me the old D*V 3LNB dish in the yard. I read somewhere that this dish won't work with my Pansat for Dish. If anyone remembers where an article on that is it would save me hours of searching. I wish I had saved all of those URLs.

LK
Unregistered guest
DTV triple LNB is NOT recommended...oval 2 LNB is Much easier and recommended...I believe I gave U or someone else here links to dsscommunity posts regarding this 3 LNB issue..read this ..copy/paste the link and remove the * from the .net

http://dsscentral.ne*t/forums3/viewtopic.php?t=2507

Anonymous

Thanx again LK. You are the man with the plan and you are right there with the answer. It is now five am. I have been sitting here alll night trying to make some sense out of all the data out there on the web. I now know that the 3LNB setup can work for certain criteria since the center LNB is switched to cut out most the top of 110 but if it is as I read then I won't miss anything because I edit all the local stations out of my list before I upload it anyway. I don't care about Chicago, or Atlanta, or even God knows where in Tennesee. I even edit the California stations but I do add the Tucson stations using Channel Master and gTools. Now I have this question.

I am still stupid. I have a plain old DTV 18" dish with a 'dual' LNB, that means two outputs from one LNB. I have it pointed at 119 and am getting great reception.

A neighbor moved out and the apartment manager threw their dish away. I was at the dumpster and got a one year old Triple-feed 3 LNB 22" oval dish for free. I want to hook it up to get 110. I am not at all interested in East coast programming or Canadian so I have no desire for 91. I would enjoy 101 if I could get 3ABN. I have a new Pansat 2500a.

I am a newbie. I have only had reception for three days after working around a forty foot tree three hundred feet from my back door. Living in an apartment made a work around a real joy.

I am thinking of putting my new dish on the same pipe I had to have installed. This would give me two dishes, my 'dual' LNB at 119 and the three LNB at 110 and 101. Is this doable? Also, please explain SKEW I am using the base mounts clamped to a eight foot long one and a half inch pipe diameter bured in the ground eighteen inches with concrete around it. I put down an eight foot brass rod to ground the whole mess. Now, if I tilt the base mount off of plumb by the amount of the angle I compute for my dishes will that set the SKEW.

Please explain if my thinking is still fuzzy. Lord knows we had enough fuzzy durng the campaigns last fall. Thanx in advance for your help.

Anonymous

Complete setup and how to guide, step by step instructions and STAFF support each and every customer.

Others keep trying to copy but nothing is as good as the original source for all FTA software.

Anonymous

Hello, stupid here again. Everything I read on dish setup refers to SKEW. I spent a solid fourteen hours last night searching every web site I could find on SKEW. I went to bed at nine this morning and am back at it at. All these sites tell me how to set elevation and azmuith, no big deal there any thirteen year old boy scout can shoot an azmuith or figure the elevation. These forums tell me to be absolutely sure that my mast is plumb and perpendicular then to set the dish and set the SKEW. HOW??? My two dishes have no sideways cocking adjustments. Do I tilt my mast by 8.3 degrees to the left? I live in Tucson, lat 32.21; long 110.88. Echo 7 is set at 194.1 with elevation of 51.5 degrees. Echo 6 is straight south of me at 178.3 with a 52.5 elev and a -1.4 SKEW. To put AMC 4 on this dish I need to aim at 161.9 w/ 51 elev and -15.2 SKEW or a total of 8.2 counterclockwise SKEW looking from behind. Is this correct? Can I tilt my mounting mast for this or is there something I am missing. Either way I still have not brought in the 101 AMC bird.
How about it Jim, or LK. I am here again asking. I am tired of searching and getting only the same old answers. I want to know HOW not WHAT. Okay??

Anonymous

Fisherman I've seen some kind of skew add on that you can add on to a dish without skew adjustment. Just can't remember where! I'll have a look.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
fisherman your wasteing your time on all this searching etc. just take awalk around the neighborhood,pick up a used dish for a couple bucks with a skew built in.U can't adjust a dish's skew if it don't have the bracket.Moving the mast is not going to work. It just becomes too much of a headache.These dishes are designed to be accurate.....my 2 cents

Anonymous

Hey thanx for the post. I couldn't sleep again last night so I just returned from a long walk. I found a DTV man installing a dish, at 7:30 in the morning. The new dish he had does have a SKEW adjustment on the back. Neither of mine do. He says to SKEW the twenty inch dish is to screw my mind. He says aim it at one or toss it. Looks like what you two guys are saying. Damn, I wish I could learn all of this the easy way. I guess I could just have someone install it but where would be the fun and agravation?

LK
Unregistered guest
fisherman..

How to calculate and use Skew:
Skew= vertical offset (twist) in degrees from the vertical (from the 90 degrees mark on your dish)
1. Go to Satellite Nut page
2. Enter your location info.
3. Calculate skew for the 2 outter satellites on your dish (for the pansat setup on Phaze3 (oval 3LNB DTV dish) that would be 91 and 119)
4. Add them together and divide by 2
5. U get the skew number. (Disregard the minus sign if its negative)

To use SKEW:
You must ensure that the top of the mast is perfectly plum. Best thing is to use an eye round level (home depot,tools section - $3) that u put right on top of the mast. You do that BEFORE you even put the dish on the mast.

If you are on the EAST coast, skew = counter-clockwise rotation in degrees from the 90 deg mark on your phaze 3 dish. Set your dish to 90 minus the skew number
If you are on the WEST coast, skew = clockwise rotation in degrees from the 90 deg mark on your phaze 3 dish. Set dish to 90 plus the skew number

Anonymous

Well thanky, thanky, thanky. I am up and running. The installer I told you about traded dishes with me. He had one he had taken down and it would go to junk. I put it up with who knows which LNB aimed at 110 with a counterclockwise skew of 11. I downloaded a channel list, working5_Legacy version, I added the Tucson locals and have tv. Problem, you knew there would be one so here it is. 1.)I have no sound on one station, local NBC affiliate. 2.)All of my sats disappeared from my setup program so I don't have the ability to search for another sat. I have no idea where the other LNB on the DTV triple header is pointed. I skewed as if aiming at 101 but I don't have any sats in the setup program to be able to do a scan of any kind. What happened to them? Did the channel list I loaded erase them? Before I loaded the list I did a complete back to basic boot load of my system. Everything was there then I did the upload into the box of the list. Short of going to a boot load again is there a way of getting a sat list so I can scan?
As a side, this one's freaky. I was listening to the radio last night, the 50s selection, okay, I'm old. I pushed the radio/sat button on my remote and my system went down. I checked it out and my keys were gone. OO was non-existant and 01 was jibberish. I resat 01 but could not even get to 00, hence the reboot of the system. Have you heard of that one before? Man there is a lot to learn with this hobby. It can keep a man busy. I like it because it keeps my mind occupied. By the way, have you seen my mind anywhere? I think I lost it.

LK
Unregistered guest
U don't do an scan and add a channel list...its one or the other..

my2cents
Unregistered guest
Fisherman start from scratch, flash with factory bin, then newest bin. Don't bother with channel lists there nothing but a pain in the azz. Just scan. The channels move occasionally thats why they turn up scrambled once in awhile.Bring in each sat seperatly then put on your switch. Do your own channel editing with the remote. Then if you want to save them you can for next time. good luck

Unregistered guest
Hi Guys, another Newbie here. My name is Bob. I have been reading through all the posts for a few days now and researched this and other websites. I am at the point of purchasing and was looking for recommendations. I am looking for 3 Pansat 2500a and 1 dish to pick up the 2 main Satallites (110 and 119?). I believe I would need a dual LBN dish with the ability to split to three seperate TVs.

Does anyone have recommendations on where to purchase?

Any help would be appreciated on:
1. Where to purchase?
2. Satellite Dish models?
3. If what I stated in the first paragraph makes logical sense?

Thanks,
Bob S.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
Bob S. the best FTA ird going right now is the Coolsat 4000+ or 4000PRO .depending on your budget and needs. Check'm out on fleabay...you won't be disappointed.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 546
coolsat seems the way to go..............many features the fta era is opening up...........

LK
Unregistered guest
The Coolsat 4000 Pro is an improvement on an already superb product line, its predecessor the 4000 Plus has excellent video quality and working EPG (electronic program guide) for Dishnet and BEV.

The main difference between the Pro and the Plus is that in addition to the outstanding quality and great hardware and firmware features of the Plus model, the Pro also has Dolby Digital (AC-3) audio output and S-Video output. The Pro also has dual composite A/V jacks (A.K.A. RCA jacks). The additional outputs improve audio and video decoding and quality as well as add versatility to the unit for use with almost any audio/video display system from a standard TV hook up to the most advanced home theaters.

With the best video quality available in a free to air receiver and new improved hardware you can see why we say the Coolsat 4000 Pro is the HOTTEST receiver on the Free to Air market today!

Unregistered guest
Hi! I'm from Saskatchewan and am currently under a Star Choice dish. I only heard about PANSAT today. I'm sorry guys, I've read over alot of these posts and am still confused about one thing... If I was to get a PANSAT could I just hook it up to my Star Choice dish? and is that illegal? Is there a certain dish you must have in order for a PANSAT to work. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

LK
Unregistered guest
illegal...its illegal if U "modify" and flash or insert any software into ANY TV receiver device or equipment that enables/causes it to receiver "encryted" (coded) signals such as Doishnetwork or Bev..so use of any particular dish,does NOT make it illegal,its what U do with the receiver that does..U can use many various dishes with FTA (pansat,coolsat,fortec)..go read the Dish info area at dsscommunity .com ..how many and which satellite signals (61.5,91,110,119,120 etc),how many receivers etc all are factors to use in determining the best dish for you...the simplest setup is an old DTV single LNB round dish pointed to the 119 satellite for use on 1 receiver.

LK
Unregistered guest
here I found this ...regarding starchoice dishs

Yes you can as the fta receivers use ku band lnb`s. I have the round 36" starchoice with the eliptical motor attached to it an works fine. Just make certain you enter the right freq. for the lnb.

manyauru
Unregistered guest
on february 4 i ask for help on information how get subtitles for movies and movies time on my pansat 2500aif you would be so helpful to send this information that be a great help thank you

LK
Unregistered guest
U cannot get EPG (extended programming guide) with your Pansat...no subtitles,program guide,times etc...EPG ONLY works on the coolsat 4000, NOT any Pansat..

LK
Unregistered guest
and with the coolsat (ONLY):

With some movies there is too much information to fit in the EPG display window. When this happens just hit the audio button, the green one. This will let you read the rest of the info.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtvmaster

Usa

Post Number: 51
coolsat 4000 recievers 360.00 Pre programmed with support Gets all channels and epg Guide on Boxes Pansat doesnt Recieve that feature.

loaded LK
Unregistered guest
Wow LK ! You own a coolsat 4000? you must be loaded..

LK
Unregistered guest
?????????...I never said that I EVER owned anything!...ownership of devices used/modified to decypyt satellite signals is illegal...never said that I have ever tested DTV,Dish or FTA either...I just like to read....my posts are for educational and informational purposes only.use for any illegal activities is strictly prohibited...

lol
Unregistered guest
hah....thats really funny .

Anonymous

Hi I'v been reading the post listed on this site and they have really helped me a lot. But there is still one point that I am stuck on. I have TV. I downloaded a ben and used the key. But this channel list thing has me stumped. Once I go to the channel list and view it, what is the next step to use it on my TV?? I don't think that I am getting ALL the PPV's that I read you guys have(I have 6). Thank You In Advance.

LK
Unregistered guest
use the channel list with Gtools program..in fact Jmil has a video of it..look around and read some posts..I saw it posted within past 2 days..

LK
Unregistered guest
this is the ultimate download you will need for pansat 2500a flash. its so easy, just make sure you have separate lnbs on your dish. built in switches on your dish will not be compatible with any fta receivers. this is the only flash you need, no codes, no bull . take care, let me know how it goes.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 41
EPD GUIDE Working

Channel Guide
Unregistered guest
Is the channel guide the same as the one on Dishnetwork ?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 551
not the same but very good one.........coolsat the future

Matt Thiery
Unregistered guest
Hello. I purchased a Pansat 2600 a month ago because dealer told me it was the ultimate final option. and now there's this new Coolsat 4000 thats much better and it even has a channel listing. I feel betrayed by the dealer like I threw $250 away. Hope this never happens to you.

LK
Unregistered guest
Pansat 2600?...U mean 2500..and U paid $250,then U got screwed..$150-$170 is average..and a month ago coolsat didn't have a working EPG (program guide)...thats only 1 week old,the EPG software release..

BTW...pansat2500 for $150 or so is still a very good receiver..

Anonymous

LK....Thanks for clearing that issue up. I had the same feelings about the news of coolsat. I didn't know that the improvements were only a week old. I wondered why i had not heard about this wonderment before. I got my Pansat 2500A in december and for around $165.oo (shipping included) I still feel like I got a deal. I'm NOT running out and buying the coolsat. I will live out the life of my investment with my Pansat., Thanks Again...Kilroy

Anonymous

hi everyone! It appears charlie has gone down.Could some kind soul direct me to a web site with fix. Al7bar seems to have disapeared thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Read this link..it'll fix U right up!...next time,take 10 seconds and READ before U post!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126322.html

Anonymous

LK...since you have the most knowledge about these things and you are willing to help, may i ask your help on this....please... I was trying to change the code key on my pansat 2500a and one of the letters doesnt work. Is there any other way to change the key code than using the remote? Can i use my computer and load the key code? Is there any other remote i can use instead of the one i got with my pansat? Please help and thank you for all your posts you dont know how much it helped me to learn and install my pansat. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

LK
Unregistered guest
Must use the remote to the best of my knowledge..try your remote again..can try a universal remote,but not sure about letters..maybe get new pansat remote..sorry can't help more.

LK
Unregistered guest
Must use the remote to the best of my knowledge..try your remote again..can try a universal remote,but not sure about letters..maybe get new pansat remote..sorry can't help more.

Anonymous

Thank you LK for responding! I just wanted to make sure there is no other way before ordering another remote which will take weeks to get. Is this new coolsat 4000 pro works with Dishnet? Where do i get it and how do i get the software for it? Thank YOU!

LK
Unregistered guest
Coolsat 4000 gets it all like PANSAT,FORTEC,BLACKBIRD ETC..it also has a working EPG and changes channels much faster than most other FTA's....and coolsat's did not go down with the latest Dishnet key00 change due to the (autoroll)is what all coolsat owners are reporting...software is posted at almost every reputable DSS site..and their dealers/sponsors all sell it...www.ftasupport.com or many other sites sell the coolsat..

here's some good sites

Trusted Public News and Forum Links

-= Royce's site
- Dishnewsonline =-
Main News Site - Dishnewsonline.tv
Forums - Dishnewschats.com
-= Al7bar .tk =-
Main page & forum - Al7bar .tk
-= KickinChicken =-
Main page - kickinchicken.org(.info)
Forums - kickinchicken.org(.info)
-= Dss-Newbies =-
Main page - dss-newbies.net
Forums - dss-newbies.net
-= Dishnewbies =-
Main page - dishnewbies.com
Forums - dishnewbies.com
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity .com

-= CTG - ConcernedTestersGroup =-
Main Site - concernedtestersgroup.info
Forums - concernedtestersgroup.info
-= hashHU =-
Main page - hashHU .com
Forums - hashHU .com
-= DssWord =-
Main page - dssword.com
Forums - dssword.com
-= Maestra .tv =-
Main page - Maestra .tv
Forums - Maestra .tv

BTW..remote is only way I know to change the key codes..

Anonymous

Thanks again LK...not to annoy you again but what about the pansat2700? it also comes with EPG. Do you know more about it? How does it comapres to the coolsat 4000 pro? Does the 2700 uses the same software as the 2500? Thank you again for taking the time and helping the newbies like me ;)

Unregistered guest
hello im having problem whith my pansat 2500
everything is ok but the problem is that when i try the second lenguage audio it freezes and restart can any budy tell what can i do

Unregistered guest
hello im having problem whith my pansat 2500
everything is ok but the problem is that when i try the second lenguage audio it freezes and restart can any budy tell what can i do

Unregistered guest
LK.. I have pansat2500A i was try to download a flas the it going down now when i turn power on it auto shut off i don't known what happen? please help me to fix my reciver. I also had another pansat it work now it's said wait for pic that mean i need the new fix?

Unregistered guest
need help please! I have pansat2500A it work great but on march 7 it's down and how can i fix do i need for video keys? please LK or some one help me out ( massege on screen said wait for picture) please someone known help me

kit.car
Unregistered guest
Holly Crap, [kathy tran ] I cant believe people are STILL asking this question...When the answer has been posted in ALL of these TOPICS...Remove your head from that shady area and READ!!!!

pleaselkhelpme
Unregistered guest
My pansat 2500 is just frozen. It won't switch channels or let me power off! I turned it off in the back then turned it back on but nothing. Please help!

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 6
additional pansats in the house:

you can add pansats in the house behind the first pansat by putting a cable wire into the if port of the first one, and putting it into the other pansat to get a dish signal, and having different channels on each one. also, you can download the channel list of each satellite from the first one. cool.

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 7
this is the new codes on March 10, 2005

goto dsstoybox. com to get the latest flash for your pansat, and enter new key codes. it works!!

FOR PANSAT 2300/2500A:

Parental Control and enter your password, 0000 on second pin

Scroll down to Nagravision and enter

Provider ID scroll right button 11 times to Dish

Make sure Key Number is on 01

Move down to Key Data and enter

73 54 b2 cd 7b a6 78 e5

The letter buttons are the six buttons at the bottom of you remote control.

When finished press the OK Button a few times and then exit to watch TV.

FOR FORTEC ULTRA:

Press MENU on the remote control
Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (Could also be 1668 or 1688)
Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Go down to NAGRAVISION and press OK
Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says DISH NETWORK
Go down to KEY NUMBER, change to 01
Enter the following KEY with your remote control

73 54 b2 cd 7b a6 78 e5

Now press OK,
Now press EXIT once
Then right side arrow and enter 1668, this will turn ON, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Then press EXIT twice to turn off the on screen menu and you are finished, and ready to watch TV.

Enjoy!

LK
Unregistered guest
again 4 days too late..

Anonymous

Key Change
Key 0 = F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Ballsdeep
Unregistered guest
just found this site,have a question. Are these pansats and coolsat's u guys are talking about able to run in the nagra stream?

mikeb
Unregistered guest
i do not receive the echo 3 channels. is there any other code beside the one sent on 3-15-05 because we are not getting any downloads from echo 3 (61.5 W) the only one i am getting is sat. (119. and 110. )

really appreciate all the help i can get

Surya
Unregistered guest
Thanks Anonymous. That key change did the trick.

Anonymous

Key Change AGAIN
Key 01 = 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D

Surya
Unregistered guest
Thanks again. How often do the key codes change?

Username: Annomyous_kw

, USA

Post Number: 4
Changed in Dec. once and three times in March

Username: Qhoang

Westminster, California USA

hi Tim Payne:
I just bought a Pansat 2700A a week ago, and I input key data exactly the way you said with new data KEY 01 = 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D, but when I exit, I keep getting message DATA BEING DOWNLOAD then PLEASE INPUT DATA. Did I do it wrong or I missing any STEP ??

Please help...

many thanks ..

Username: James2

Ca

Hi Tim Payne is there a program you can buy and download so it will automatic download the new key codes when they change?

Unregistered guest
YEA THERE'S AUTOROLL man but the thing is that i dont know how to freaking install it can some one help me out. the autoroll is for pansats only so far they will have it for fortec soon but if someone finds out how to put it into the reciver then please post it here and e mail me

Username: Jonathan1000

Maryland Usa

IS THE KEY DTA FROM MARCH 18 STILL ACTIVE...I'M HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH IT AND WONDER IF SOME NEW KEY INFO IS OUT. THANKS.

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 10
if you have a pansat autoroll program, make sure it is the 245 bin file, i see it works from other people, best bet for any new flash is to set the receiver to factory, as in menu, and then flash it with the autoroll.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 11
there is a pansat 2700 flash files ive seen on the internet, i have them downloaded onmy computer, i will find out where i got them. they will be an x-87 bin file, if you want to look for that file by searching.

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev/bell has NOT changed Keys since November 2003....and I have posted those keys here at numerous places..also KEY changes APPLY to ANY FTA receiver...all the same,make-model makes no difference

Current BEV/ Bell Keys
AUX0 is active, changed Tue Nov 18 20:00:00 2003
AUX0: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1: 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA

The Dishnetwork Keys work on ALL makes/models of FTA receivers...Pansat..Fortec etc..

Current Dish Keys
KEY1 is active, changed Thu Mar 17 17:00:00 2005
KEY0: F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13
KEY1: 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D

BTW...here's where/how to get and use BOTH the Pansat 2500 and 2700 autoroll bin v245,which does work..its in this linked thread below..READ!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/127878.html

Username: Suntron789

Could someone let me know the new key data input. Thank you

Anonymous

Read past post...

Anonymous

PLEASE Read past post...

Anonymous

hello

Boston
Unregistered guest
dsscentral.ne*t/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Anonymous

ALL THE FILES YOU NEED, EASY

Anonymous

Could someone please give me some advise?
I am using a direct TV dish but since it only has one LNB, I only get 110 channels. Can a second LNB be adapted to the dish? If so, how do I go about doing this?

Boston
Unregistered guest
yes..how?, physical screws!...but not with a round 18inch dish..U will not more satellites, only a 2nd receiver...use the dual LNB oval dish!

Anonymous

Boston, thank you for the info. Just curious,
why is it that only oval dish works if you want to get both sat's, and do you know were I could get a good deal on one?

Anonymous

Boston, thank you for the info. Just curious,
why is it that only oval dish works if you want to get both sat's, and do you know were I could get a good deal on one?

Boston
Unregistered guest
Simple geometry explains oval versus round,for 2 different satellites to be received and signals bounced to the 2 different LNB's which are/can be then combined into a single cable by use of the disque switch..

Round Dish = 1 satellite and 1 signal but with 2 LNB's needs no switch and can be sent to 2 different receivers

shotinthejaw
Unregistered guest
HI all i have a pansat 2500a and a dish installed by dishnet. When i scan for channels i'm not quite sure how to do it, because im getting 2 of each channel and im not getting some channels like mtv and such. Do i have to scan one lnb at a time? If so do i do a blind scan or tell it to scan echo7 or echo8.6? Also which bev sat has most of the channels? Please help.

Username: Robo282

Just got a Pansat 2700A;(not programed) what needs to be downloaded besides the roll over program

Boxer
Unregistered guest
Dish Network Hacks !

No receiver card or programmer needed !

CLICK HERE

Anonymous

I have multistar 2500PF,
I flash 245 autoroll. but it dead now no power nothing. I need help to make it alive.

Thanks

Jersey City
Unregistered guest
latest keys and autoroll bins are here..along with How to guides and readme files..new keys are posted immediately,and the "getkeys" software is there too..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

shotinthejaw
Unregistered guest
HI all i have a pansat 2500a and a dish installed by dishnet. When i scan for channels i'm not quite sure how to do it, because im getting 2 of each channel and im not getting some channels like mtv and such. Do i have to scan one lnb at a time? If so do i do a blind scan or tell it to scan echo7 or echo8.6? Also which bev sat has most of the channels? Please help.

cruelio
Unregistered guest
hey guys

a viable new alternative to all these "membership" sites that are popping up is this place:
Curious Contraptions Community
Take a look, it's founded by the guy that founded Al7bar dot tk but left from there, cruelio.

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what is the Echo Star package? and how did it end up on my box??? Did it come with a download, like Auto roll????

Anonymous

Is there any file that can be downloaded to give you a tv guide on your receiver?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 242
"Is there any file that can be downloaded to give you a tv guide on your receiver?"

What reciever do you have fruitcake? You think I am a mind reader...need more info idiot..then maybe I can answer your question..ROTF

Anonymous

In case anyone has an answer to:
"Is there any file that can be downloaded to give you a tv guide on your reciever?
I have a Megasat.
By the way I do not need an answer from Knee Grow.
What you need is a KNEE IN THE GROWING. "PECKER HEAD" You must be one ugly mother and that's why your mad at the world.

SatReceive
Unregistered guest
Depends on your receiver

I have never heard of MegaSat

Username: Aam

Post Number: 8
MegaSat is almost the same as Pansat...just a smaller in size and updated unit. I haven't been able to find out how to view the TVguide....If anyone knows please post it here.

Username: Duckman_37

Post Number: 2
hey i have a Pansat 2500a and was able to get it to work at my friend's house with a dual lnb by direct tv. I purchased a triple-feed directv lnb and nothing is working. Can someone please help???

Unregistered guest
Is there anyone know about all the adult chanels have been down or moved somewhere? I have Pansat 2500a and i can't watch those chanels anymore. Please help, thanks so much

Username: Lancelot

Post Number: 3
Is it a smart idea to pick up a pansat now or should I wait til after July? I had heard that the signal was not going to be able to be picked up by pansat after July.

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 36
I would wait for things to sort themselves out.

Username: Max03

Anybody have new keys? I'm losing the adult channels and more may come. Let me know please.

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 48
Yep their gone n2

Username: Vpolo

Post Number: 4
hi guys
I have some problems, i have the good keys but i can not see some channels, please can some one help me

ccdumb
Unregistered guest
If anyone know the stb model key for PS 2700?I already have the bin

Help if u can
Unregistered guest
Question...
I thought there would be a lot more channels with the pansat 2700, but I only get 116 (a few sports/espn, news, hbo, sho, cinemax, and 2 PPV... the rest are useless channels) on echo 7. SHould I use another satellite to get more channels?

LK
Unregistered guest
Echo 7 is the Dishnetwork satellite 119...its consideredthe best now.....some do like Dishnetwork echo 6/8 at the 110 satellite also..read the link here about the 110..then U decide..

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 30
GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE FREE EMAIL SUPPORT FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

Puritel
Unregistered guest
Hi. i have basic service with dish network and I installed 2 dishes(dish 500). One of them is pointing 123 Degree. West
I just bought Pansat 2500a, And trying to add
a Satllite (Galaxi 10R) to watch some asian channels. But i need to know LNB frequancies, Skew, tp,,,,,,,,
Can any one help me to add satllite and watch some asian channels.
Thanks

Puritel
Unregistered guest
Hi. i have basic service with dish network and I installed 2 dishes(dish 500). One of them is pointing 123 Degree. West
I just bought Pansat 2500a, And trying to add
a Satllite (Galaxi 10R) to watch some asian channels. But i need to know LNB frequancies, Skew, tp,,,,,,,,
Can any one help me to add satllite and watch some asian channels.
Thanks

Vknike
Unregistered guest
Hello, can anyone help me...I am trying to point a 4LNB dish to 119, 110, 91 and 82, but I can only get the 119 and 110 with the 2 left side LNBs. Does anyone has a hint on how to get the other 2 sats whcih are the Canadiean BellExpress sats.

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev channels will be unavailable (nagra2) after June 3,unless U subscribe,.so why bother aligning the LNB's (82-91) for it now..

sandroisaripoff
Unregistered guest
ATTN: Beware of Sandro (aka dtv master) he is a ripp of . he will steal ur money.

LK
Unregistered guest
Another idiot who cannot read this threads topic "Preprogrammed pansat 2500a"...Please read the RULES and post in correct place...there is a thread called "scammers" that would have been appropriate..Its ignorance like this that ruins these forums!..the post above has nothing to do with a Pansat 2500a..lets clean this place up and stop the ignorance!

Unregistered guest
Need help i'am getting good signal on 119. i'am getting 82 and 0 quality on 110. Can't get pass this section tried to blind and sat scan no luck. on 119 i'm getting the channel ,but it saying that i have a scarmbled or bad signal. can any body help.

header108
Unregistered guest
Grmlins:
What is the Quality on 119 should have that also but if that is OK you need to add the keys on Dishnetwork.
That is my guess with the information that you gave us.

2 dishes
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me what position to point my dish to get 119. i believe i get 110 on one dish and would like to point my second dish to get 119 channels. help please

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

roulet
Unregistered guest
ok just got the cool sat 4000 pro. I must of read one thousand posting on how to do this but still cant get it. I flashed the cool sat, auto scan for channels. the channels are there signal is good 95% everything looks good. BUT it always says SCRAMBLE CHANNEL and it seemd no one ever explains why in the posting. I got it working once everything was fine turned it off when I turned it back on my SCRAMBLE CHANNEL cameback any ideas anyone?

Username: Firemedic2

Help......
I have a direct tv plus dish with only one lnb. the dish has 3 different locations where I can put the lnb at 101, 110, 119.
I have a pansat receiver but I cann't get signal. I've tried everything. I am in area code 32765 and nothing works. I GET NO SIGNAL. PLEASE HELP.

LK
Unregistered guest
GET a NEW HOBBY!....U have NO signal cause U don't have the dish and LNB aligned correctly....there are a million satfinder files out there to help U..maybe U should call a satellite company or CABLE!...SUBSCRIBE!...then U won't ask retarded questions!

Username: Firemedic2

Post Number: 2
Hey LK......thanks for the info....very useful!!!!!
Just one thing.... no question is retarded. try to be more of a man next time. if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.

LK
Unregistered guest
GOOD point...I will NO longer say anything to anybody...its not appreciated and I'm tired of this BS forums!

GOOD point
Unregistered guest
well you know what they say if yah can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen

Anonymous

Does anyone have dn tv up???????????

LK
Unregistered guest
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Thats it!!

BTW...there are new WORKING Pansat autorolls released Saturday morning.

Username: Hajro007

I have Coolsat4000Pro , my problem is i am new in this and i asking you guys if you know is this reciver has a way to write a new cods ,and what it is or if i can do that on PC even better. I have software STBTOOL.exe and with intaling a new chanels i have no problem , but for sam chanels i nead a cod wich looks like this or so
2G 44 GG Y6 ...... with more numbers.

Thank you for help !

Unregistered guest
Hello what is the best fta on the market looking to buy a couple and cheapest place to get them.....thanks....WAE also where is the best place to find files.

Anonymous

I need new keys For a PANSAT 2500A, Mine just went down

Thnx

Username: Dnmak

Post Number: 5
pansat 2500A keys-KEY0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

Ak 47
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me i have a dish network satallite
ultra life or watever they call it. i cant get the nagravision key anymore does anyone have it?

Ak 47
Unregistered guest
Please please please Help!

I have a dish network satallite an ultra life reciever or something like that.
It seems to be that all the websites that i used to get the nagravision key from dont have it any more!

Does anyone have it? Key 00 and key 01

moi
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
06-30-05 01:00pm EST
Key0: 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 ED 7E
Key1: 40 B2 B9 7A C2 C1 53 75 ** Active

piglet
Unregistered guest
OMG!!!!!!!! I just deleted something..I was in factory setting, now I've lost the last 2 channels we have (my husband is going to kill me)
Can someone let me know what I have to do to get my pansat up and running.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I purchased the Digiwave DG7000 receiver from this place satellitewiz.com

It's works just like my Pansat 2500a but with a better price.

Username: Pouyarashty

i am having problems with my BEV channels they are all not wokring..the signal is strong .. why are the channels still scrambled ? can some one help me please thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi, is echo 7 and 8.6 still up and running. I am having big problems in that area...

KP
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2500 what are the latest keys?
Also, I am trying to pickup 61.5 for Zee TV any idea, I get scramble or bad channel, however the title is showing below. Also, does anyone know how to get the local channels for Atlanta.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us