Pansat 2500a 119

Username: Confusedwith119

San Francisco, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I am getting all the 110 channels but the 119 are all scrambled. When I check the signal for 119, some of the channels have good signals and some of them have none. If anyone would help me it would appreciated. Thanks alot.

San Francisco, Ca USA

Post Number: 2
does anyone get all the 119 channels, (by that I mean USA, Lifetime, Disney channel) if they do i would appreciate it alot if they told me how. please help. thanks alot.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 498
try to re install the keys

San Francisco, Ca USA

Post Number: 7
what keys? what do you mean by keys

LK
Unregistered guest
in your case,since U know NOTHING and have read NOTHING, and obviously have not even attempted to learn then...call Dishnetwork or Directv and subscribe..and thats for anyone who asks THAT question..

The keys are in south florida...siesta key....casey key...key largo...key west....then U have your car keys or your house keys...and lastly,the key to learning,READING!

Anonymous

well...thats some shitty help

Anonymous

lets suppose your car broke down and ask for help. then somedude just tells you to read the manual. thats mean.

LK
Unregistered guest
Sorry for the harsh words but its the only way to learn. I too was once a newbee, but I read and read all the DSS forums on the internet and still I don't know all there is to it.

Anonymous

Matt your keys are fine your not aimed properly, it can be very frustrating but bring in 119 seperatley then put on your switch.Invest in a cheap 20 buck signal finder, it's well worth it.

Anonymous

LK you know the old saying if you got nothing good to say don't say nothing.

LK
Unregistered guest
I was just being TOTALLY honest!...that question is like asking "where is the door to my car",nevermind how to fix it!

LK
Unregistered guest
http://dsscentral.net/forums3/viewforum.php?f=23

Read the link..copy and paste it..then delete the * in the word .net...this forum does not allow the words dsscentral and net

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 54
I'll apologize on behalf of that rude azzhole LK. You have to understand that his hamster just died and he is in a shiity mood. He's only rude like that 95% of the time, and the other 5% he is blowing his boyfriend....ROTF

LK
Unregistered guest
http://dsscentral.net/forums3/viewforum.php?f=10

read this one too...these are both about dish pointing which is your problem..

Newbie123456
Unregistered guest
Try to point your dish at South little to west, you can pick up good signal for 7,6 and 8

Username: Jemasi

Newark, Nj Usa

hello.the pansat 2500 it comes progammed?

LK
Unregistered guest
U can purchase one pre programmed,but its about an additional $50-$100 more....it only takes 5-10 minutes to program yourself..hardest thing to do is aligning the dish...programming the receiver is a breeze..

LK
Unregistered guest
this is it basically..

copy/paste...I believe newest flash is 2500A-X-85BL_050128_243_api(N).bin

Guide for setting up NEW blacklist Flash

For PANSAT 2300 or 2500

[1] Use the new Blacklist Downloader

[2] Set the new API flash into the input line with the browser, making sure it is set for api and not for boot.

[3] Back power on, front power off, press send. Wait for completed Message Box.

[4] Choose Language

[5] Go to installation off main menu to antenna setup

Set lnb type to standard if that is the case, set your sats with 11250 in freq and disquec to proper settings.

[6] Back to installation, satellite scan. Scan your sats.

[7] Main Menu, go to channel edit, 0000. then sort, alphabetically, and then exit

[8] If this is a newly installed flash with no previous version on the ird, you will need to go into parental control, second pin and enter "0000" to access second menu. Go down to set default key, hit the okay button and wait for it to say saved. You are now ready to move on.

[9] Watch tv or then go and add your sgtools channel list...

Bronze Member
Username: Wyrtwister

Post Number: 14
am getting all the 110 channels but the 119 are all scrambled. When I check the signal for 119, some of the channels have good signals and some of them have none. If anyone would help me it would appreciated. Thanks alot.

A lot of this depends on what dish & wht LNBF or LNBF's you have .

Wyr

Jrock
Unregistered guest
my pansat has went down along with another friend of mine. has anyone else had a problem pansat 2500 it just says waiting for picture and then says input keys HELP!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Pansat and FTA is doing fine...U say "went down",was it ever up?...input the keys, "key:global" without qoutation marks..U might have to start from scratch with the latest flash or the factory flash..

Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 4
in order tohave all channels, you need all frequencies, the transponders on dishes with built in switches do not give youthe higher frequencies you need to see the main channels, all lnb's have to be separate, and the key has changed march 8, 05 , find em. tim

LK
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, March 8 2005
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57

now press the ok button!

then press exit to exit the menu

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

anon220
Unregistered guest
TAHNK YOU LK!!!

YOU HELPED ALLOT

anon220
Unregistered guest
TAHNK YOU LK!!!

YOU HELPED ALLOT, YOU'R THE MAN!!!!

jdp
Unregistered guest
LK you are so good. Thanks, but please tell me how do I programme my new fortec to input the keys.
thanks again LK

LK
Unregistered guest
HOW TO ENTER THE CODES FOR THE LIFETIME ULTRA FIX.

Click MENU on the remote
Then side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Then down to CODE then OK then 1668
Then side arrow to turn OFF code
Then down to NAGRAVISION then OK
Then side arrow to DISH NETWORK
Then down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Then down to KEY change to 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
Then OK then EXIT once
Then side arrow turn code ON then 1668 then EXIT EXIT
Your TV should work now.

racer3186
Unregistered guest
this is the first time i have gotten a message "bad channel or scrambled signal"
is your fix above is for this problem ?

gmc14
Unregistered guest
thanks lk.

LK
Unregistered guest
NP...YW...doing the above key00 change incorrectly could result in bad scrambled channels,especially if all was working well 2 days ago.....some may need to substitute 1010 in lieu of 1668

freespace
Unregistered guest
since March 8 05 i dont get picture i just got this msg please input keys i followed your information but i dont really get solution for this problem please help

skel
Unregistered guest
hey LK i havea question.

Ijust got my Pansat2500a and no luck. I have tons of sats.i could choose from and scan. should i do all? with the same freq? help me out please

LK
Unregistered guest
My information about the Key00 change and fix WILL resolve your problem..

skel...I recommend the Dish 110 and 119 birds..follow thw manual..www.al7bar.tkhas a pansat2500 EZ start.zip file that tells all along with the needed files to flash etc..

dp8
Unregistered guest
Please help!
Should I use a terminator for my double LNB when I just use one output???
Thanks;)

skel
Unregistered guest
LK that site suxs. No help and i can't find no EZ start.zip file. if u do have it can u help me out with the trouble i am having.

skel
Unregistered guest
do i have to scan the SATS? What is i have the stb gtool, would i still have too? tell u guys the truth this sh!t really starting to piss me off. i scaned all my dam SATS on the antenna setup and u know what i come up with ......0 !!!! no dam programs at all i really need help . PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skel
Unregistered guest
Well i got it up so far i got my channels and stuf but there 1 problem , NO DAM PICTURE . all my channels say bad or scrambled. What should i do? after a while on the channel it says no SIG but my Dave is working fine in the other rooms.

Is it because i have a 3lnb dish. I know you guys said not to use it but CAN you use it? please respond to me

ragiz
Unregistered guest
does any know how to change the key for MAX 2000?

Anonymous

2500a pansat rec. does not turn on,rear main sw. is on, front display just has --- (dashes across)
any help will be appreciated.

anyonehelp
Unregistered guest
2500 pansat receiver is stuck! Won't turn off or switch channels! I have to turn it off in back! Any help will be appreceiated!!!

thanks

Anonymous

changed key1 7354b2cd7ba678e5

Unregistered guest
need new pansat key 2500

Username: Pidio

MONTERREY, NUEVO LEON MEXICO

NEED NEW BIN AND KEY FOR PANSAT 2500

Unregistered guest
how do u get the guide to work for pansat 2500 I push the info botton when i'm on the screen but no program info?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 569
epg dosent work on any pansats.........

JL
Unregistered guest
I LIKE TO INSTALL AND SETUP PANSAT 2500A
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

zz
Unregistered guest
How do you get the new codes when they change?

NEEDHELP
Unregistered guest
NEED NEW KEY FOR PANSAT 2500A PLEASE ANY1?????
I DON'T KNOW WHY DISH NETWORK KEEP SHOOTING???
ANY 1 HAVE A REALLY GOOD KEY CODE?? PLEASE HELP!!! I APPRECIATED IF ANY 1. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

chicago
Unregistered guest
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

key number should read 00 now

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.
FOR FORTEC ULTRA:

Press MENU on the remote control
Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (Could also be 1668 or 1688)
Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Go down to NAGRAVISION and press OK
Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says DISH NETWORK
Go down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Enter the following KEY with your remote control (enter latest key code)

B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

Now press OK,
Now press EXIT once
Then right side arrow and enter 1668, this will turn ON, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Then press EXIT twice to turn off the on screen menu and you are finished, and ready to watch TV.

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

BTW...go here for setup guides,video guide,whenever keys change,latest autoroll bins etc.and its a free public site,that doesn't go down in heavy traffic..

[link removed]

Dark Angel
Unregistered guest
Good site for uptodate key's for Pansat and Bev is www.bevkeys.com
Try it!

chicago
Unregistered guest
thats a real sick nick there buddy,considering all the deaths on that Indian reservation high school in Minn..

Username: Firewood

Simcoe, Ontario Canada

hello i,m a newbie to but your right,,you do need to read as i have learned a lot from just comming here and getting all i need to no so far for my pansat and getting keys,,just saying thanks to you guys isn,t enough.you guys and girls are to cool.

chicago
Unregistered guest
zz...U get the new keys from postings at websites,usually private sites have them first,then they get leaked to public sites..HOW they are obtained is from various "datastream software" that logs and tracks all info and changes..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 578
you can use jeepers..or search the web

Unregistered guest
i have every thing right but it sais wait for picture i need help

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 17
Maxb43..I had the same problem for a long time.
I sent this message to LK after he posted how-to put in the new keys. The most important part is missing..after you put the new keys in you must hold the ok button till it flashes red in the bottom right hand corner. The press the exit button 4 times...if you don't get a picture you can turn off the receiver for a minute and see if the keys are changed. Please read the message below but change the keys as of 130pm today. DJ
Lk. Tuesday you posted how to change to new keys but my screen says wait for picture. I was reading another post see below and it says to hit and hold ok till it flashes red. Would that make a difference? I don't want to screw up the receiver.
Any help is appreciated. NewbieDJ
other post:
Menu button
select parental controls
2nd PIN/enter 0000
Nagravision
Select dishnetwork (top right, use r/l arrows)
scroll down
select key 00
scroll down
enter 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
check it carefully.
Hit and hold OK until it flashes (red, bottom right of screen).
exit out and reboot with switch on back of box.

please HELP!!!
Unregistered guest
LK:
I've just got a new flash install. But i don't know how to make the programm works. Can you help me with that problem? I've updated the BLACKLIST wich is: (Pansat 2500A_050304_234_api(N)). and i try to scan the channel. It still doen't show any. Please help LK. I really appreciated. Thank you!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 18
Please help ..not sure whether your blacklist has new keys...put in these new keys as of March24th

00:d5 6f bb 83 0d d8 b0 43

01:11 b1 aa a7 8b 9e 45 bb

Anonymous

Found this on ebay may help some people.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D5763858731

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5763858731

Anonymous

Try this ebay item #

DOPEONAROPE
Unregistered guest
WOW PRE PROGRAMMED PANSAT 2500A.JUST BOUGHT ONE.THANKS.

wthetowman
Unregistered guest
does anyone have new codes for pansat2500

ram
Unregistered guest
so knee grow sounds like you been there, and sounds like you like it

Unregistered guest
I just purchased the newest bin file with the auto roll and downloaded in to my reciever and then nothing was functioning. I went outside then I and noticed I was only running under the 119 LNB and then added another cable to the 110 LNB. Then, I plugged both into the switch. Next, I adjused the antenna settings (in menu) and saved so, only 119 worked and then did the same to 110 and only the 110 worked and not the 119. Can anyone help me out with my ordeal? Does anyone know what can be wong???

Anonymous

if your using a ch. list the disqe setttings on the list may not not be the same as your setup, try switching them

Just asking
Unregistered guest
Just a question, if I want both 110 and 119 I need a dual LBN right?

Anonymous

I got one Pansat 2500A, but the parental control option is disable. What should I do?

Unregistered guest
I currently have the Pansat 2500A running on a DishNetwork Dish 500 and I am now unable to get anything. It was working perfectly fine until I bought thr newest bin file with the auto roll. I switched it back to the old bin file and the old channel list and then it said being downloaded and put in the new code and still said being downloaded so, I went under Antenna Settings and messed with that and that added more channels and now nothing works! Does anyone know wat can be wrong, can anyone help me out here???

Anonymous

2700a pansat come with a cable that has 9 pin female on both end and doesn't work. do i need null cable? how it look like?

Username: Big_boy_96

i just got this box pansat 2500a what does this box do and will it work for dtv soon and if it go"s out how do i get it back on or working agine

Username: Vpolo

Post Number: 5
hi
i'm in haiti, how could i get new channels on my pansat 2500a
cheers

Username: Troy1460

Pendleton, South Carolina United States

hi im new to this, but 2 days ago my sat worked but now i only get the free channels. can someone please help me. i have tried everything i know!

LK
Unregistered guest
ooh.. U were paying for them and now they're free?...whats the problem with that!...lol...U get what U ask for...

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

Username: Mondingo

Hello there i have a pansat 2700a, i install the latest X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A . i did a scan and it download the channel list, however there a dollar sign present on most of the channels, and these channels will not come in, however the channels with out the dollars sign come in without any problems! please tell me wat i need to do to get the rest of the channels to show!

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the rules here...do NOT HIJACK threads...post in the 2700 thread..this is a 2500 and a 119 thread and subject issue..

Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 9
HELLO ANY BODY , IM IN PHILA PA 4 CENALS WAS DISTROED NTV AND CH1 RUSSIAN CHENALS I NEED HELP WITH IT . LK YOU ARE THE MAN help help HELP

Username: Calboy

Dwayne, maybe you did the sat scanning while you mistakenly selected to scan all "FTA" channels only and not the "ALL" option.

Username: Vpolo

Post Number: 6
hey everyone
i'm in Haiti i'm using pansat 2500a and i'd like to go on other satellite
please can someone help me
cheers

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 345
Call nasa.

lol
Unregistered guest

Anonymous

I am considering a DSS, however, I know nothing about the free to air recievers, which do you recommend, and the best place to get one online.

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Recommend U subscribe to cable or a satellite TV service..FTA days are VERY limited..If U had R E A D,then U would have already known this!

Username: Timothy41230

I have a Super Dish from Dish Network, the one with 3 LNB's, two for satellite one for local channels, or so I assume, can I use my pre existing dish and alignment with a Pansat 2500a, or will I need a new dish and realign.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maybe this will wake U up!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/132452.html

Anonymous

Thanks LK

Anonymous

Thanks LK, so it seems that I will just be wasting my money.

LK
Unregistered guest
Tim...U will need a new disque switch with the pansat...your present SW21/64 switch with the Dishnet receiver will NOT work!

Unregistered guest
hello i have noticed the auto bin rollover isnt working for the pansat 2500a .it just seems to jamm when tryin to dowwnload data,can any one tell me whats going on

Anonymous

hey, do any off u guys know how to fix the antenna setup for a megasat??
because i think i was messing with it, and then all the channels just went blank, and then it would say please wait while data is being downloaded
pleez help me figure out what to do

Anonymous

autorolls arent working right now, use keys manually.

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted last Thursady...where ya been!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Thats it!!

BTW...there are new WORKING Pansat autorolls released Saturday morning at [link removed] and www.al7bar.tk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us