I say Nagr*ra-3 will kick in effect on October 29th
Only for B#V
This means Canadians got 46 days
+/- 10 days margin of errors

Let's all watch and see how accurate this prediction is

To be continued

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
K.T what supporting your guess ? From where your guess coming ?

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3574
If I had a supporting theory I wouldn't call it a guess
Everyone awaiting for the N*3 to roll over

Just from the behaviour I'm only getting a got feeling
It's all about the prime season that's all
Am I not allowed to make a guess or something?

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
Yes yes, why not K.T........I was just curious if you had something !!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11941
King: That was not a wild guess - it is a calculated close call.

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4190
King
After a phone call to a friend who is sub,i can confirm swap card is not completed now.

Silver Member

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 706
Kings guess is as good as mine, however I put the date closer to Oct 30th.

But seriously, Bev users will not be down long because word is Nagra 3 has already been compromised. I have it on pretty good authority that The hack is complete, and that it is under lock and key at area 51 in Arizona.

Viewsat is said to own it, but has no plans to use it until after DN has completed their card swap. I can understand their thinking, to show their cards to Charlie now would be dumb.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3577
Area 51 in Arizona
Real Comedian

Gold Member

Post Number: 4192
Tiger
I am sure some FTA manufacturer have work on N3 and possibly crack it, but i am sure Nagravision reserve some surprise to FTAer too.
I hope, i do a error.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
do we have to buy new reciever or VS Ultra can be fixed? what VS is saying on this issue?

Silver Member

Rhodium Member aint nuthin...

Post Number: 931
portugal has had Nag 3 for a while so I thought I would see what they are saying over there...here is a mod over there first and then some examples of what they are trying to do over there below that
Nagra3 News from Portugal
nanochickin
Satellite Super Moderator

Thanked 107 Times in 98 Posts Re: Nagra 3 IS Coming

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they move over to Nagra 3 your all knackered as there isn't a fix out for it and i doubt there will be one anytime soon

On the satellite scene we lost D+ Spain and TV Cabo Portugal a few months back both of which moved from N2 to N3

It hasn't been broken yet even with some of the best hackers on it. The nearest they have come is a way to allow the cards to be shared over the internet and thats it
Unfortunately there is no sign of N3 been broken in the foreseeable future

Nano

Cabo nagra 3 cards work with Evocamd, MGcam and Camd3. It can work via CCCam already but I have not tested that. Reports are that it brakes up the image too much. All with the aid of newcs versions 1.16 to the latest 1.50. However version newcs 1.31 and 1.50 stop working after a few hours or less. Stable version is newcs 1.20. There are settings required on all the emus to make it work. First need of course the Boxkey and RSA of the card to pair it with the dreambox.
All the emus that work need settings on ignore.list, priority or map.list. This is all to do with the fact that cabo still broacasting the nagra 2 ecm/emms and that is confusing the emus. There are no Keys available as far as I'm aware.

I have all the emus work with many official cards. Sharing the card is possible by the very nature of the emus but that is not something I can go into in this forum.

Faultless cabo with fast channel changing is best at the moment with Camd3 but not the latest version. When I have some time I will post some solutions for the lucky few that have this card.

One thing is making the card work on an emu and another is as emulation of the card. There is a very big difference between that.

Don't be fooled. Just because the emus can be adjusted to clear nagra 3 with a card it does not mean you can use a nagra 3 Keys. For that you need a card emulated. Still faraway I believe.

The existing emus should be easy to adjust to work with the new D+ rom180 cards.

G8Ox will die...
CCCam is going that way if the NEwcs with its Chameleon and feynman protocols succeed. Makes CCCam erelavant. Already tested it but there are bugs on it at the moment. Newcs version will force a sea change in the EMUs. Evocamd 2.17a ready to work with new protocols. Others will follow.

Basically changes are coming to keep up with the changes the providers are making with new cards.

is OK:

Dreambox 500
Dreambox 7000
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox 7025
Relook Mutant 400
Relook Mutant 200
Strong (Alguns Modelos)
FTE Max S100
FTE Max S200
Metabox I
Metabox II
Metabox III
Metabox 10
SATYCON (Alguns Modelos)
iTgate TGS 100
iTGate TGS 200
Humax IRCI 5400
Samsung 9500
TEKA1000M
Technomate TM-9100 linux
Reelbox
Ferguson (Alguns Modelos)
ARION (Alguns Modelos)
GOLDVISION SURPRISE
Openbox 7000
TROMAN 150
Triple Dragon
DRAGONZ
Ouralis 2
Ouralis 3
Edision (Alguns Modelos)
ShyStar 2
Mvision 9080 net
Mvision 8085
Mvision 9095
Illusions m3
Galaxis Easy

bottom line is this will be a tough nut to crack ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 383
In the past with card swaps, the provider has always provided a written timetable, showing which "tiers" (channels) and channel types (locals, core, premium, PPV's) will drop off first, and swap to the new encryption (N3 in this case)...ALL channels/types are NOT just shut down all at once and swapped out, they are usually done in weekly increments over a 4 week period...this notice and timetable of channel loss, is usually provided to the subscribers about 1-2 months before its actual start and is posted all over the internet...so the EARLIEST I see Nagra 3 being 100% completely implemented is December- January timeframe..

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3579
I see behaviour change on B#V
While D#N got a long way to go
I say Late October +/- 10 days
We'll see who got it right this time

Last year I said Nov 13th when they added new provider
I was off by 10 days
Coders won that battle anyway
This year I moved the calender up by 2 weeks

Silver Member

Post Number: 932
C&P from Wilmero (9/13/08)(may have been posted already but its timely)

"Ok, Since we all know N3 is coming and people will be asking the same questions over and over without reading older threads with the same title, I will answer a few of your "yet to be asked" questions here:

Q- When is Nagra3 going to be here?
A- N3 will be here very soon before the end of the year. Sooner for Bev, and about 6 months after for Chuck.

Q- Will my current Free To Air receiver be able to handle it?
A- If N3 is hacked successfully, your Free To Air receiver will be able to handle it. It was said back in the N1-N2 days that the Pansat 2500 wouldn't be able to handle N2 but we all know that now to not be the case at all.

Q- Is N3 hacked and will they be able to hack it?
A- At this time we don't know for sure but strangely enough, the coders don't seem to be worried about it at all so that should tell you something. Anything is hackable, remember money can make anything happen! The hardest part will be glitching into the new cards.

Q- I see alot of channels moving to Mpeg4 and the providers plan to move everything to Mpeg4 soon, will I need an HD receiver to view the channels?
A- NO, Mpeg4 is just a compression method, it does not mean it is HD. While HD programming is mostly Mpeg4 at the moment, that does not mean it has to be, in fact they also broadcast HD in Mpeg2.

Q- Will I need a new receiver when Mpeg4 is the main stream?
A- Yes, unless you have a HD Free To Air receiver, those already receive Mpeg4.

Q- How soon will everything turn Mpeg4?
A- Not for quite awhile, as it would require the providers to swap out a great majority of their sub receivers first that are only Mpeg2 capable.

Q- If I live in the U.S. will my receiver stop working once everything turns digital?
A- No, your Free To Air receiver (and any other television viewing receiver) is already digital.

Q- Will we be down for awhile once N3 hits?
A- Possibly Yes, the coders likely will not release any fix until the providers have completely switched over so get a backup ready whether it be recorded movies or a minimum subscription. Only time will tell.

Q- How will we know when N3 is upon us?
A- You will know when some of your premium channels start dropping off and a rescan will not bring them back for viewing. Usually the providers start with International and P_orn as those have the least subscribers incase anything goes wrong.

Q- Is Dave hacked?
A- Many trusted and extremely credible sources say that Dave is hacked, but due to the wrath of Dave and the consequences of messing with his patented signal, it is underground and the smart ones who are staying quiet are enjoying Dave. Not very many though. That is why Dave releases new cards, not because he wants to change the logo, but because there is a weakness. Remember, changing cards costs money!

Q- Why can't we get NFL Sunday Ticket?
A- Because NFL ST is being broadcast using N3 encryption.

Q- I was thinking about upgrading my receiver but now I'm not so sure with N3 right around the corner, what should I do?
A- We always recommend an upgrade whenever possible however, make sure you upgrade with a brand that is reliable in their support, that will ensure that once N3 is hacked, you will be one of the first on your block to have TV again! There will indeed be price gouging on Free To Air receivers for the first ones to come out with the N3 fix. You can bet on that! Stay ahead of the game people."

ps...I am already seeing Nag3 rom 240 rev 901 new and never been activated cards showing up on craigslist in montreal at $100 apiece...he says in two months they will be over $200

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1965
old news about Bev and N3 but interesting reading

http://sattv.lounge0101.com/bell_expressvu.php

and

old thread from way back in 2005

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126514.html

also an old thread posted in 2005 about N2

LK
Unregistered guest Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 06:27 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cuervo...read the link...its NOT that simple to do..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/132317.html

This thread is about N3 hacks... well read some old sruff when N2 came out.... Sounds as bad back then as it is now with N3 but N2 was hacked ... so I believe that N3 will be to and I say anytime soon b4 2009. thats just a guess on my part.

Silver Member

Post Number: 933
Doreen....that last url is priceless...it is the beginning of LK's infamous posts and you see the battle lines were already being drawn...no wonder he is po'd at the most the peps on this site...a knowlegeable post and he is being ripped by the same peps that said there would not be a Nag2 hack...some of em are still here...its a great look backwards...thanks

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1966
glad you like it ... sometimes it's best to take a step back to appreciate the future.
Nagra 2 was hacked I think so will Nagra 3.

LK has been posting here I think since 2004 but as unregistered and he also posted as "anonymous" to b4 that. I know i have been here since early 2005 , I was just a reader then I didn't post on till he first announced he was leaving this forum over a treat to wards someone saying he was going to kill that member. That was a bad time for ecoustics But it got a lot of hits by people all wanting him back...... The rest is history as you know LK did come back till... well you know why he left and it wasn't my fault LOL

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1967
C/P

I came accross this thought it might interest the fta people

This is some very good info that I came across, that explains very well what's going on right now with all the latest ECM from both providers

all the latest ECM and PID keys 0106/0907 explained..

Ecm Info

With every ECM there is always a fair bit of misinformation about regarding the "new" encryption techniques used, and how it may portend the death of FTA.

With the present difficulties, for instance, the following items of interest have been repeated around the net on various sites:

* This ECM is specifically targeted at FTA
* Multiple MAP calls are being used
* A dynamic code is being used
* There is a new timer function

This ECM is specifically targeted at FTA

this is likely true! Card based hacks like plastic, card-sharing, and IKS (Internet Key Sharing, another form of card sharing) access video encryption differently than the emu in FTA firmware. Card solutions simply send encrypted VPID (video packets) to the descrambler chip where the included CW (control word) packets are sent right away to the CAM (conditional access module/card); the answer is sent back and then applied to the video packet. The actual CAM values, apart from definitions and order of the CW gathering commands (i.e., MAP calls) need not be known, as it is all done automatically when requests are sent to the card. FTA firmware on the other hand must know the precise CAM locations and thus order and routine of MAP calls, and this has to be patched into each bin; when this changes a new bin is required where relevant portions of the CAM are emulated.

Multiple MAP calls are being used

this is true; however this is nothing new either. Providers routinely use at least 4 or 5 MAP calls at any given time. MAP calls are intense arithmetic equations that request CWs from the CAM to be sent back to the descrambler. We now have 4e and 4d; there are others in play, but apparently these particular ones are the difficulties (i.e., CAM location unknown).

A dynamic code is being used

"Dynamic" implies changing according to some input. It sounds scary, like a mutating virus, lol. In actuality, "dynamic" is little different that "random" at the level of intense mathematics as the functions and outputs are extremely difficult or impossible to be predicted. By definition, control words are random numbers.

There is a new timer function

each channel uses different CWs and this is how now for instance some locals may be viewable and other pay channels remain scrambled. CWs change every few minutes, and this in itself is as secure as practically can be: even an NSA super-crypto computer could not solve an 8-byte algorithm in 2 minutes, lol. CWs have always changed this fast, and all TV providers, even cable, use the same system.

So what is going on?

Nothing radically new, likely. Coders are not cryptologists, and even if they were, it would be senseless to attempt decryption on something that changes as quickly as CWs, as mentioned above. And neither can card data be read with any apparent ease (remember all the baloney a year ago about peeling the cards and reading with an electron microscope, hahahahaha, if you believed that one, well, I have some bog land you may be interested in....). Some CAM locations are known, some are not. ALL of the MAP calls CW answers are currently in the cards and are not changeable, this requires a card swap. What can be changed are the specific MAP calls and their order. These can be read and defined, and even used for card hacking (why IKS is up and running), but FTA is a different story, as mentioned.

Coders must be given specific CAM locations which can be patched into or emulated for FTA binary files. Saying a bin has the "full emu" is ridiculous, as it can't by sheer size limitations, as it would have to run in non-decompressed format. What is needed is a MAP map, as it were, lol. Or at least someone to give directions, like a navigator.

Most of this information is purchased rather than hacked, at least initially. When a group says they have the "full emu", what should be understood is that they have access to the information, and it may be purchased as a service over a period of time. This is rather like calling up customer service plan: you call to say your widget isn't working and being told to press buttons 1, 2, 3, then A, B, C in that order, you do, it works, but you have no idea why. It seems View sat had an arrangement like this after MAP57; they bought a 1 year plan, lol. Others can purchase information on a one-off basis. Or once a bin is released, the bin can be dumped and reverse engineered for patching to different boxes, but this takes a little extra time.

DN PID 0106 keys... and Bev PID 0907

DN has introduced a new secondary key code and provider PID 0106...the usual main PID (Provider ID) is 0101...normally we change the keys and auto roll to keys 0101, which we must ALWAYS still keep updated and current...but with this new PID (introduced originally 22 October) we cannot change these keys, and the auto roll doesn't input them, so a NEW bin is required whenever DN changes the keys in PID 0106...The new PID can be used on any specific channels that DN want to , so in many cases DN will input them on the PPV's, adult channels, and international channels. so that why U can get the regular channels with the older bins, but need a new bin for the channels that DN uses the new PID 0106 keys now...

The same thing applies to Bev PID 0907 secondary keys..****ually main active Bev keys are 0901, NOT 0907...but Bev can use either or both sets of keys 0901 or 0907....just like DN can with main active keys 0101 and secondary new 0106 keys now. ON ANY CHANNNELS THEY CHOOSE, WHENEVER THEY CHOOSE..OR ALL CHANNELS, IF THEY WISH..

AT THIS POINT IN TIME, U CAN NOT MANUALLY INPUT THESE SECONDARY DN 0106 AND BEV 0907 KEYS MANUALLY INTO FTA RECEIVERS..AND REQUIRE NEW FIXES...BUT SHOULD GET SOME CHANNELS UNLESS THE SECONDARY KEYS ARE APPLIED TO ALL CHANNELS...

Silver Member

Post Number: 934
C&P First how digital scrambling works, quick version.
A digital picture or audio, is simply a bunch of numbers, when put together they make up the picture you watch or audio you hear.

Digital scrambling is easy you simply mix up the numbers, but to unscramble the picture you must know how it was scambled.
All sat TV providers use the same system to scramble, its called a Control Word system, easy term, they use a number like 03 c2 51 da 35 f5 ef 76 to scramble ONE channel for about 2 minutes, then they change the number, this number is called the CW (control word), they use a different number(CW) for each channel, it is just a random 8 byte number.

After they have Scrambled the video with the CW number it is unwatchable, so their subscribers can't watch it either, so they must send out the CW to all their subscribers, and THIS is where encryption and decryption comes into the system.

This is what a card or cardless software is for, decrypting the CW for a specific channel, this is also why some channels will work and others won't, more on that later.

Ok so the picture is Scrambled using a random number called the Control Word(CW).
Now to prevent anyone with a dish and digital receiver from watching their channels the provider must encrypt(hide) the CW using different prearranged math methods, the prearranged part is what they have loaded on their subscribers cards or receivers, they encrypt the CW using the reverse of the prearranged decryption on the cards, and this is where MAPs come into play.

A MAP is nothing more, or less, than a preset math formula.
add 03 to all numbers
sub 06 from all numbers
multiply all numbers by 04

All 3 of these are simplified math versions, each its own MAP.

So
MAP01 = add 03 to all numbers
MAP02 = sub 06 from all numbers
MAP03 = multiply all numbers by 04

Real MAPs are a little more complicated mathwise, lol.

But the process is the same, a MAP changes the CW number in a known way, known to DN.

DN tells the cards to use MAP57, then MAP03, then MAP3B in that order to decrypt the CW, if you don't know what the MAP does to the CW or you do it in the wrong order then you get the wrong CW at the end an no picture.
They also throw in a key or two (auto-roll gets one of those keys) in the decryption process just to make it a little more secure.

So pretty straight forward process, nothing real complicated about it, and very secure IF your cards are secure. This is why DTV is no longer a "freeTV" option, their new cards are secure.
There is no way to get around this type of scrambling you can either get the correct CW or you can't, the problem is the CW changes every 2 min. on each channel and no two channels will have the same CW.
You aren't going to just "guess" the CW for a channel, and even using the fastest computer on the planet you couldn't beat the 2 min. cycle.

If you read something that says they can beat this type of system without inside the card info, then put your hand on your wallet and back out of the room slowly, lol.

Because each channel basicly is running its own CW encryption they can run some channels on one CW encryption and other channels on another CW encyption, BEV is even using a different base system for NFL.
At any given time there are usually 2-4 different decryption paths available on a card, at this time BEV has 2-6.

In theory there could be 256 MAPs in a DN card, MAP00 to MAPFF, but probably not.

Just FYI, N1 and N2, and for that matter N3 when it comes, use the same scrambling of the digital picture, only the way the CW is Encrypted and decrypted changes, so they can run multiple types of encryption at the same time, its only a few more CW packets every few minutes there is no bandwidth issue.

Now what has happened as of late, is that (Nagra Vision) has started impelmenting N3 into the stream, this itself is why we have all started seeing (private keys) example: nagra 01 06 00,for DN and B*V and 09 05 00,09 06 00,an 09 07 00.
Most of the time these's keys are not active, but as of late they DAVE , and Charlie's are trying to see just how far they can push there own receiver's and still work, most times itself is not but for a few hours at a time. but they are still continueing to work on it, making everyones life hard, including there own customers ofcourse.

Just remember that, unless DAVE , and Charlie's does a (complete system wide) upgrade of there whole (equipment, CAD Cards and Codes) at a cost of possibly a billion US dollars, only then can it shutdown FTA, and stop any coders from writting codes for all FTA units.
Posted by: Odd
...some nag2 and nag3 are being combinded causing maps and numbers not to match (at least to entire Nag 3 implementation...this will cause coders some real problems

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1968
good post psychmonster

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11946
I am a bit confused. Was Doreen referring to her beloved's June 2005 post?
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126514.html
"LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 10:01 am:

This is REAL...BEV is 95% dead! and 100% next month!....Dishnet is next in September!...can't U see the big neon signs flashing in front of U...hacking is soon to be history!...there will be no nagra2 hacking...U better be looking at sub sharing or cable hacking next.."

OR was she referring to LK's August, 2005 post?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4214
Good work Nalin

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1969
Lord you two are so predicable .. I knew when I posted that you would jump all over that link because "LK" posted it ....It could have been posted by God for all I care... The point is N2 was hacked. And you guys only see what you want to... Grow up!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11953
Doreen: The point is YOU posted a link which showed up some of the arrogance and lack of knowledge on the part of you great love LK.
Remember of the thousands of links you could have posted, YOU post one which has LK say very clearly to everybody that N2 won't be hacked.

Silver Member

Post Number: 935
NN...do you want me to pull up all your BS crap over the last 4 years....I will do it...I actually like you but u have a history of killing boxes....you post before you test...everyone has made speculative observations, some are wrong, some are off ( suggest Tapeman) by some time...all you do is post info and bins that are already out there....so keep your posts to data that is already proven and your lacky Plymouth will stop trying to clean up the mess in broken english

Gold Member

Post Number: 4218
Hey you learn to me English, see your error

NN...do you want me to pull up all your BS ""crap"" over the last 4 years....I will do it...I actually like you but ""u"" have a history of killing boxes....you post before you test...everyone has made speculative observations, some are wrong, some are off ( suggest Tapeman) by some time...all you do is post info and bins that are already out there....so keep your posts to data that is already proven and your lacky Plymouth will stop trying to clean up the mess in broken english

No i don't want learn english from you men

Silver Member

Post Number: 936
Idiot........you should understand the hip hop lingo...u means you, I am just trying to talk in your lingo....I figure you are wearing your jeans around your knees and boogie to JZ.....don't get me wrong....but you are are a newbie with some occassional info........lots of useless info...just increasing your replys to get to the next level....seen a million of your type......lots of meaningless mails ..;..just bumping up your stats

Gold Member

Post Number: 4220
Great Work Nalin keep on your good work

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1970
I know what I posted Nalin... I was just showing how in the past we all thought with N2 FTa was all over with, but we were all wrong! nothing more. You seem to be the only one trying to make Lk a bad guy again. read more archives and you'll see LK later posted that the N2 was now hacked etc... At least he was able to prove this fact with C/P info he came across. who really cares where the info came from originally. facts are facts. You do the same thing with all your posts. (getting bins and any info from some other person that posted it at an other site). I highly doubt you made the FLU/ pansat bins and wrote all the info on "how to" flash your receivers.

BTW why do you insist on referring to me as LK's lover etc...? Are you mad at me because I didn't like you the way I likes him. Oh and you seem to forget all about satscanner. I liked him after LK. So please once again I am asking you to stop bringing up LKs and my past. GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON PLEASE!!!

Plymouth your English is good. I have spoken to other Frenchmen and in comparison yours is fine.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11955
Phchmonster:
I do not have to worry about my post or my ability to help. It has stood the test of time in more different ways than you can even imagine.
Nor do I have any inclination to "fight" with you. To me you are just an ordinary intellectual, but prone to be dragged off and on by emotional rather than intellectual criteria.

Take care.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1971
Oh and Nalin you want to know why I don't respect you? It's because you don't respect my wishes to stop bringing up the past.

come to think of it after I bashed you when you first came to this forum I DID try to stick up for you. I stopped doing that when I realized you refused to comply and kept on using me to fight back with LK. Now I find myself asking the same thing.

DON'T USE MY OLD POSTS TO GET BACK OR BASH OTHERS... DON'T USE MY NAME AT ALL!!!! Better yet STAY AWAY FROM MY POSTS AND IGNORE ME PLEASE!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11957
Doreen: I NEVER claimed that I had made any BINs or was in anyway involved with software writing for the FTA industry.
I did and am still writing as clear instructions and how to in the area of Pansat 2500/Flu to 2700 conversions. whether I have succeeded in this or not is not for me to say. However, the people who are operating the posting of the BINs and instructions at Box and Savefile are reporting about 1800 downloads of the BINs and about 900 downloads of the full-kits. I barely look at the instructions now, because the minor changes are done by others but in the style I set. I advised them on what I felt was needed by the public and what format and they have carried on - THEY believe they are successful.

As for your on and off love or attachment or what-have-you relationship with LK, I can only comment that it is somewhat nauseating, but you are the best judge of what you do or post.
GOOD NIGHT.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1972
To me you are just an ordinary intellectual, but prone to be dragged off and on by emotional rather than intellectual criteria.

Look who's talking Nalin!!! You make me laugh at times. Are you not doing the same " dragged off and on by emotional rather than intellectual criteria "?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1973
oh and as a women I can let my emotions run my life rather than intellectual criteria also known as P.M.S. Are you suffering from that to Nalin?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11958
Doreen: I never expect respect from people. And I certainly have never asked for or wanted "respect" from you.
I have worked under the great principle of doing what you feel is your job, and not expecting any rewards, and so far I have done well in terms of personal satisfaction. It is NOT a principle that I invented. The principle, was enunciated by Lord Krishna to Arjuna in "The Bhagwat Gita".

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11959
I am a male. Only females suffer from PMS

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1974
Nauseating or not you keep bringing it up. WHY NALIN?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11960
GOOD NIGHT

Gold Member

Post Number: 4223
Doreen
I have never attack this idiot psychmonster, he can keep his comment for him this looser.

Nalin you do a good job, keep this way.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1976
Look in this tread I have tried to JUST post info about N2 and N3 etc... Yes I did post links about the past but I did not mean to start this stupid argument with you again all about LK...

If it were psychmonster that posted the same info instead of LK back in 2005, would you have jumped on me for posting it then?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1977
seem to me that if we don't agree with you Nalin or Plymouth we are now all idiots or losers. Is this correct? That's what I am reading going by your resent posts here?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4226
Doreen
Do you have a problem?

Read it from psyco

psychmonster
Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member
aint nuthin...

Post Number: 935
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 08:39 pm:

NN...do you want me to pull up all your BS crap over the last 4 years....I will do it...I actually like you but u have a history of killing boxes....you post before you test...everyone has made speculative observations, some are wrong, some are off ( suggest Tapeman) by some time...all you do is post info and bins that are already out there....so keep your posts to data that is already proven and your lacky Plymouth will stop trying to clean up the mess in broken english .

Now are you able to admit than he attack me or you keep your head in sand.

Silver Member

Post Number: 937
Krishna....Nalin...Now I really see how delusional you really are...A nurse (male) in my ICU who gives 80% of his earnings to the temple and has to be there every morning at 3 am to chant and wash dishes (when he is not sent to Ohare airport to sell inscence and books and jellies) only at the international terminal because they prey upon the vulnerable... all your 12 gurus are sex criminals and multimilloinares.....Dancing, chanting and begging for money, ISKCON people are involved in a Vishnuite sect that makes the Hindu god Krishna the supreme deity. The Ankerberg Theological Research Institue [ http://www.ankerberg.com/ ] has done extensive reseach on ISKCON [ http://www.iskcon.com/ ] and has come up with some interesting things in their research. Although the following charges cannot be poven legally, the allegations come from sources that are very reliable.

These allegations have been made by eyewitnesses, the victims themselves, or their friends.
Allegations against ISKCON are: Drug trafficking, murder, wife beating, child abuse

Allegations against Other Eastern Guru's are:

Ram Dass - bisexuality
Sai Baba - homosexuality, possible child mo -lestation
Swami Rama - r_ape, threats of murder
Yogi Bhajan - homosexuality, r_ape, murder, rumors of drug investments
Muktananda - r-ape, voyeurism, fornication, violence, child mo -lesting
Da Free John - p ornography,r_ape, adultery
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi - fornication, violence
Rajneesh ashram - r_ape, violence, attempted murder, murder, drug abuse, adultery, fornication

The allegation sources below have been exerpted from the Bibliography of Encyclopedia of New Age Beliefs, John Ankerberg and John Weldon, Harvest House Publishers, 1996, p.646]:
you are a brainwashed ...even my my friend knows its a scam but he is indoctrinated.....he can't help himself....can you?...ps the USA dieties are eveN more perverse...check out potatoe head tom

Silver Member

Post Number: 938
Beg to differ KT.....Doreen brings out some stuff that shows where some peps are really coming from....keep sticking your nose in Doreen.....sometimes they let there guards down with a female ....as in the Khrisna comment by Nalin...now we know where his beliefs are...

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1978
Is it just me or did King Tapemans reply to this post last night get deleted ? I was checking out my emails and seen his posts but its not here right now.

King Tapeman
Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3588
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 11:55 pm:

" I did not mean to start this stupid argument with you again all about LK..."

Doreen
Yo don't do anything at this site but starting stupid arguments
That's all yo do

STFU, once for all

IF IT WAS MY INTENT TO START AN ARGUMENT ( which It wasn't) Wouldn't it be with LK and making him look ridiculously wrong ? After all the post that you guys Nalin and KING are so pissy about are regarding LK's "prediction" about N2. It has nothing to do with you guys. But yet again you make it all about yourselves judging by your comebacks and assaults toward me.

Or could this be a racist thing because I am a women and I have better info that you 2 at times? Have I stepped on your male ego's?

Anything I posted that was about LK in the past you guys loved to read and use in your vendetta against LK. Now any one that steps on your toes, You get all upset and YOU START BASHING PEOPLE unless they agree with you and suck up to you.

I want to know WHAT MAKES YOU ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY? YOU BASHED LK AND OTHERS FOR DOING THE SAME THING. BUT... let me get this straight.. It's OK for you to do it but not anyone else and you can justify this by "bashing" back?

Nalin you called me "FICKLE" in the past but I think it's you who are. Are you very sure your not a woman trapped in a mans body? Because you act just like a women at times.

And king.. You are the worst of the 2 of you. STFU YOURSELF. Your "predictions" and "warnings" are NO DIFFERENT than LK's were posted in the past.

If I wanted to start and fight with you guys...I would of done it way better than this. If you want all the attention and play GOD of the forum ... Start a new thread ... Called... Ecoustics wannabe pro's ... I will make sure I stay far way from that thread.

I am done arguing with the both of you because your acting like spoiled little brats taking a temper tantrum if I or anyone doesn't agree with you. AND THAT WOULD BE THE LAST THING I WOULD DO unless your info is right.

I am leaving Plymouth out of this... My comments here haven't got anything to do with you at this time. But if you feel you must such up to King and Nalin I can't stop you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
Why all this crap over old posts, especially when they were accurate and true?

The spring/summer of 2005, we had card swaps and announced timetables of lost tiers and N2 introductions, and the announcements of a new encryption, Nagra 2, which was to be the most secured encryption ever seen. Remember too that this was less than a year after DTV just had succesfully swapped cards, that still are not publically hacked today.

Some were posting in June/July 2005 that they themselves had hacked N2, which LK disagreed with..LK posts simply stated that N2 was coming and FTA would go down THEN, and you better have a backup like sub sharing. NEVER did LK say that it would NEVER be hacked... LK was simply warning peple what was to be, at least for awhile..Eventually N2 was fully implemented exactly as they announced, and FTA did go down, but fortunately in September then, a month or so later, a hack was released, and N2 was compromised by the Europeans..also remember N2 back then had been in Europe for 3-4 years, and their were conflicting reports of its status, for obvious reasons.

N3, who knows what it'll bring..it too has been in Europe for a couple years now, with mostly negative reports, again for obvious reasons..

There's no point in bringing up old debates and arguing over them...what's important is that we all get on the same plane and accept that N3 is coming and FTA will go down again, and you better have a backup plan..cause like LK said in 2005, none of us have a crystal ball when FTA will be hacked or if ever.. even if the Europeans have a hack now, they surely won't announce it now, while there is a N3 swap going on in North America..Money will make sure of that!

As far as personal relations, thats nobody's business...and a cheap shot by lowlifes like nalin and her puppet plymouth, to restir the pot to gain attention for themselves and to be vindictive out of jealousy, since they have nothing else to offer here.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1979
Thank You HAHA... It wasn't my intent to bring up the past regarding my "personal" relationship with LK. But to let us recall just how bad things were in the past when N2 started to come into effect since N3 is now upon us.

My point was.. WE LIVED THROUGH N2 AND I HOPE WE SURVIVE N3 AS WELL. FTA isn't dead yet!!!! ... Thats all... NOTHING MORE TO BE READ INTO IT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4233
I want just specify that Nalin never bash me.
Idiot Hahaha aka LK you are the source of all problem here.
Each time that there is an argument, you are part.
Explain me why?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1980
Give it up Plymouth please stop asking about LK or HAHA... end of story!!!!

obsessed much ?... this isn't about HIM OR NALIN, ME OR KING NOT EVEN ABOUT YOU!!!

King started this tread asking about "Count down begins for B#V"
Information has been provided on this subject. Lets just leave the past behind and move on to the question at hand. If you have any information regarding this subject please feel free to contribute.

WILL N3 END FTA???????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us