Free Expressvu And Dish No More?

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through April 09, 2005Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

justwundrin
Unregistered guest
So when is it going down for sure? Or does knowone really know?

answer
Unregistered guest
Bev is definitely going down somewhere between 20-28 April.End of story!

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
No
Bev will lose its ppvs April 28 but will probably still have some channels broadcasting in Narga 1 untill some time in June

help is here
Unregistered guest
Here are some of the offical switch to Nagra2 DISH dates: (nagra2 = no more available on FTA or hack,unless you subscribe with the new yellow card)

ASHOW 485 {4/6}
FNTSY 492 {4/6}
TXTSY 496 {4/6}
TEN 495 {4/13}
ULTIM 493 {4/13}
TCLIP 494 {4/13}
PLBY 497 {4/20}

I see the BEV transition dates are already posted here.Time is getting VERY short.Also as you can see all theses dates (Bev and Dish) are fairly accurate based upon the channels that have already switched to Nagra2.

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
I will stand by my claim that only the ppvs
will be shut down april 28th and there will probably be n1 untill sometime in June. So we will see.

henry k
Unregistered guest
ok this is the stupidest thing on a web page iv ever seen! can someone tell me what the heck this is?

Dish Network Hacks
1) Your Dish Network Hacks Your smartcard decrypts this key (using a special sub processor in the card called the, checks if you have a legitimate subscription set in the 1st glitch programmer LED In a custom built dishnetwork Protective Case Unloop, program and clean HU cards Free - All cables needed are included! is activated for programming by Dish Network, the card writes down the receiver's identification number into its memory. The card then uses this number to while they were in transit, so no one knew where the customers were, which caused aircraft to be held for phantom customers. To solve this dishnetworkhacks problem.
Dish Network Hacks
NEW is the difference between Open Card and What are some of these guidelines Developers should be able to buy the tools in a store, buy a few cards in the store, and read the latest column in JavaWorld and then build an applet for the Card. In the past this was not possible, programs were on request.and hence cannot kill it. As of late 2000, stealth scripts have become obselete because of dynamic coding abilities. Now, cards that are write-protected will not work, and hence stealth scripts will not work. Emulation A sort of perfect stealth. See the Emulation section for a complete write-up. Echostar Communications Corp. cannot legally be distributed within their broadcasts have been legally interpreted as signals and has also been legally interpreted as NOT currently regulating nor protecting "foreign signals" has been legally interpreted Please note Local Channels can take several hours to appear. This is normal operation of the dss system and has nothing to do with the Avenger SE. Subscription cards If you currently have a subscription and are able to view 'some' pay channels with your card without the use of a 3M. modifications If your card does not have dss it may take up to 30 minutes for your card to update. In this case the will not be lit or will flash ON but you will not have video until your satellite hot card updates. The access card has memory on it, which means it can store data. The card is known as a Conditional Access Module, or CAM. Each p4 p5 card has a unique identification number which is how Dish Network can add or remove programming from each and every also have unique identification numbers. Marrying When an access card Descramblers that has just come hot from the factory brand new, card says the channel is authorized, it descrambles the signal for the television. Programmer Unlooper An smartcard reader writer that plugs into p5 independent systems dish tvcom usa us DishNetwork programming systems packages adult install system remains intermittent after provider marketing dishes out help info company way store selling installations HUCards offers com service free where can how providers self program channels receiver find online for national multi satellite tv free Dish Network dss installation digital satellite dishes free channels systems programming television providers internet system networks the channel local dishnet and service offers satellite equipment p 4 or p 5 In addition, use of test cards may also be considered illegal in any country or jurisdiction where the based services of Dish Network and Echostar in specific, The Dish Network can distribute their signals, either or and make said broadcasting services of whose respected signals are distinctly sovereign in nature and are regulated in full by the are the only distributors two give print reciever emails 18 inch want test place share market compared commercials recorder televisions shop inch electronic value under over 300 recivers new schedule retailers and the room package sales website kit dual services site sattlelite retail equipment web offer or buy get purchase what page best about owner north pvr usatv tv problems multiroom electronics retailer business locals provider marketing dishes out help info company way store look for detailed How To Guides, links to our Knowledge Base, and even more questions answered. Of course, until then, our extremely knowledgeable sales and support teams are always available to clear up any unanswered questions. Getting Started Box Contents Hardware Setup Preparing Your HU P3 Card Initial Calibration Procedure Troubleshooting Your Avenger SE is packaged with the following components base unit Dish Network Hacks Features: Special unlooping functions in Extreme HU written only for the MIKOBU loader Mikobu iii Ultra Fast - ONE GLITCH Entry Technology excess glitching can services site retail equipment web offer home rebates buy get purchase what page best about owner north pvr problems multi room electronics retailer satellite business locals provider marketing dishes out derect help info company way store satellites zap.

here to help
Unregistered guest
its a SCAM to get your money!...see who sent it to you and compare it to the scammers listing at www.satscam.com

henry k
Unregistered guest
i did not see that there

partypooper
Unregistered guest
look again!

Anonymous

besides echostar .. what other satellites can i pick up with my pansat

uneed2read
Unregistered guest
oh only about a hundred lol

gerry b
Unregistered guest
what ones are free?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
its a hard pill to swallow.....
but unfortunately sometimes the bad guys win......

you just cant compete with the owner of the bats and balls.......

best thing to do is an "honorable retreat"......

it was fun while it lasted....

I needed some vacations anyway.

bye-bye and good luck

Bosox

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 20
thanks for all your help..wish you were staying.Although you've pointed me in the direction of the other sites , your advice here is just as good for the rookies like myself. Here's to more Yanks and Bosox games, thanks to you...take care, DJ

LoookieLinks
Unregistered guest
Knee Grow, he is suckh a moron. Look at what he has done to the post at thje top.

Replaced all our links with his own affiliate links!

Knee Grow you sad piece of shiete your mother should have suffocated you at 1 month!

Anonymous

don't have autoroll keys not working please help please

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 21
KEY0 E6 BE 93 EF 49 F9 99 D5
KEY1 1F 74 32 95 F7 38 7D F0 Active
13-04-05 20:01:18

Unregistered guest
any one know the if there is another ecm or key code for the five fantasy (love) channels on dish network????? please help ????????
HINT,HINT!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 646
n2

NO MORE PPVs
Unregistered guest
PAY PER VIEWS ARE NEXT

THEY WILL BE NO MORE IN MAY

THIS THE BEGUNNING OF THE END

JoseCuervoGold2
Unregistered guest
Okay why the hell do we keep trying to go through the established path to get satellite ie crack the code which they have set up to be virtually impossible. I am inclined to think that where there is a signal there is a way of intercepting and decoding that signal. I'm worse then an amatuer at this but just seems there would be a way even if you didn't have a card so long as you could recieve the signal. Decryption is the problem.

LK
Unregistered guest
Cuervo...read the link...its NOT that simple to do..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/132317.html

Anonymous

looks like nag 2 will never be hacked, it is encrypted with the likes of internet banks, no one has been hacking into the banks online very often, so... looks like we'll be sharing directv subs for a while, as dish network is making boxes that plug into the phone line for a subscription. no cards, circuit boards.

Anonimus
Unregistered guest
Hola , ahi alguien utilizando el nagra2 en el sistema dish network,para tarjetas vision plus ya que han bloqueado algunos canales que trabajaban con el nagra 1 ??

Anonymous

todavia no ay hack para nagra2 y se perdieron los canales de adults y en mayo se empiesan a perder los payperviewa y en junio los premiums(hbo-max-show) y el resto para julio.

Anonimus
Unregistered guest
gracias amigo anonymus, es que aca en mi pais , estan diciendo que ya hay solucion..y creo que era incierto.. de todas formas si averiguo alguna solucion , se la hare llegar.creo que algun dia abra solucion , todo programa se puede copiar , alguna solucion habra? , que opina ud?

Username: Vern109

Post Number: 2
Hello
Has anyone heard if nagra 2 has been cracked yet?
I have not been on in a while ! Well hopefully we will have answers sometime soon.

desi_king
Unregistered guest
hey ppl,

just like bell express vu.......rogers is also giving rogers express vu and starchoice too.......why dont u guys try hacking it??.......have they switched to Nagra2 too??.....if not then try hacking those....its cool..........try it.

craZzZzY
Unregistered guest
i got the new receiver blue jay and i need codes for the dish net (echostar 5,8) and bell express vu ..does any know where these codes are posted on the internet or does any one have the updated codes and could post them...thank you very much

LK
Unregistered guest
Dishnetwork codes are posted everywhere here...updated yesterday May6..If U can NOT see them,then give it up!

LK
Unregistered guest
by codes I suspect U mean the "keys"...or what exactly do U mean?...there are no special codes for echo 5 and 8..and BEV keys are posted here too...go to www.maestra.tv/keys for both Dishnet and Bev keys...Bev is almost dead now,so why do U want them?

FNG
Unregistered guest
I am currently deciding on making the swith to satellite from cable in the pursut of more PPV, etc.. channels.
I've been trying to follow the posts , but being a newbie I'm somewhat left in the dark.

It seems that some are going to be rendered unusable so what system/service (or whatever) should someone new go with in the long term?

With the same channels as say digital cable in english?

Also if anyone happens to have links to info sites I would really appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 241
All you have to do is a Yahoo search. It will come up with a whole bunch of matches.

Unregistered guest
Out of curiosity, is there a simple way to switch from BEV to Dishnet for the short term? I was told that is simply a firmware update.....

Any thoughts?

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
U talking about plastic or FTA?...If FTA,just realign the dish and LNB's..

knarf
Unregistered guest
I talking about realigning the dish I think....(said the newbie to this forum).... I am talking about using the same card as I currently use for BEV.

Can I simply re-aim the dish to dishnet and ta-daa .. get the dishnet signal or do I have to upgrade the atmega card?

Thanks for any help!!!

:o)

knarf
Unregistered guest
I think I figured it out - simply use the software and change the box keys..right?? Is there autoroll s/w for the bev boxes that are used to get the dish signal? My friend was telling me that in the past this s/w didn't work very well.

LK
Unregistered guest
Dude...U are way out of the ball park...Nobody can help U but yourself by READING...U know absolutely NOTHING and I'm not bashing U,but U can fly an airplane as well as hack Dish or Bev..come back after a few months of reading

happy dick
Unregistered guest
i just got a yellow card express vu from canada on ebay the card is for dishnet however i have no dish or reciever any advise ?? what did i buy i paid sixty bucks wtf over free advise will be paid for with happy dollars ty

LK
Unregistered guest
The yellow card is useless,even if U had a receiver for Dishnetwork..yellow card is the new nagra2 encrypted non hacked card..

BTW...Ebays sells it for ONLY $30, so U really aren't too bright if U paid $60,and can't use it!

lllllllllll
Unregistered guest
Is there going to be any fix for the new cars on bell

LK
Unregistered guest
Nobody has a crystal ball here..there is NONE that anyone in the Dss world is aware of now!

Anonymous

Is this the board everyone is hinting at for DTV?

Updater.JPG

LK
Unregistered guest
nobody is "hinting" at anything...the thread subject is self explanatory!...nagra 2 is here and BEV and Dishnet are going down soon..simple as that!...just like DTV did April 2004...except for SUBSCRIBERS...and those who share..

Username: Fruitloops

Post Number: 1
The fact of the new technology out there is that there will not be a full-out hack on either system for a very long time.

I had this conversation with an experienced hacker that does this in his spare time. He told me that the first versions of hack will not be actual ones, but rather ways to get around the security measures on the surface level.

What he meant is that the first "hacks" will require a legitimate subscription, a basic package, and then the hack will open up all the other channels except PPVs. It's very similar to what cable black boxes do.

The other possibility will be card sharing which apparently already works, but until Nagra1 drops off completely, there is no guarantee that option will still be a good one. Even so, you would have to connect on the web with 5-6 others on one sub, and you'd need DSL or cable connections running continuously while you're watching.

Bottom line is that the days of a full hack are not for anytime soon. Free TV will be difficult and cost. But even havng to sub to basic to get almost all channels is worth it.

Final Frontier for Bell...
Unregistered guest
Just found this thread.
Question: I got back from vacation June 4 expecting no Bell TV, and found Space-chan #627 still running. So I have not changed the channel and it is still running. Is this still running for everyone else, or do I have a streak of luck here and as long as I keep it on that channel and the power doesn't go out, I can Trek on? Any opinions?

Anonymous

is dish network still working? or Did they already switch all channels to nagra2?

tntwildcat
Unregistered guest
dishnet is still working

Username: Its_just_me

Post Number: 1
Suprised, confused, & happy!!!
Have Bev running on dishnet receiver & have been getting all the warnings telling me what date I need the new card...and the channels did go on those dates.
BUT...after a day or so almost all of them are back working with new date warnings!
(I'm not talking about ppv or movie channels but I can live without those anyway)
Does anyone have any idea whats going on?
Do I have any hope of this happening again, and if not, do I at least have a hope of keeping the few channels I have without a warning?
Any info or ideas anyone can give me would be Really Appreciated!!!
Thanks In Advance
Me

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
Bev is a little behind schedule with the card swap out. But not that far behind. They told me that all channels will be switched by the end of july. I think LK posted a web site on one of these threads that has the exact dates

Anonymous

I keep getting this message "Scramble or bad channel" on my BEV. I heard people can still get local channels. Any idea?

Guy from Lower Mainland
Unregistered guest
I've lost everything on BEV also. My Dish Net is still OK, so atleast for now I've got that, but I miss my local BC channels. Neighbour's FTA is still ok, maybe thats the way to go. Has anyone heard anything about a N2 fix? Does anyone else have the same problem?

Anonymous

Anyone still have BEV locals? Minde still not working. DO i need a new bin file or is ti completely down now? My firends said they still got locals BEV.

Guy from Lower Mainland
Unregistered guest
My neighbour's FTA still gets BEV. He has autoroll, maybe your BIN file needs updating. I don't have FTA. I use a dish network reciever so I'm out of luck. I was told to wait and see what happens on June 30 to see if BEV really does stop working totally. If it doesn't I'm going to go with FTA. Even if I get local channels I'd be happy. Lets hope someone finds a hole in n2 that can be manipulated.

LK
Unregistered guest
This is REAL...BEV is 95% dead! and 100% next month!....Dishnet is next in September!...can't U see the big neon signs flashing in front of U...hacking is soon to be history!...there will be no nagra2 hacking...U better be looking at sub sharing or cable hacking next..

Guy from Lower Mainland
Unregistered guest
Can you sub share with BEV? I know you can with DTV but never heard of a bev share. I don't know anyone in the US so I can't share a dtv sub anyways. If sharing a bev n2 sub is do-able then please enlighten me on how to do it. Regarding cable, my filter/blocker is in the main box 3 doors down. It is impossible to get at the street box without someone looking at me. Taking something from the air is one thing, but opening the cable company's box is something totally different. I'm not going there.

good news
Unregistered guest
there is a lot of talks about how the new encryption of Nag2 will be almost impossible to crack. Not. When Microsoft released their 1024bit encryption code software, and guess what, within 2 days, a kid from Demark crack that shiit open. So there's a bright light on the other side of the tunnel peep. I say Nag2 will be cracked wide open like a 2day old shanghai hooker once it's released.

Bronze Member
Username: 316duke

Post Number: 14
`man i hope they crack it or my reciever will be an exspensive paperwait lol

Username: Kf4vzm

Arjay, Ky Bell

Post Number: 6
CAN BODY TELL ME A ABOUT BELL EXPRESS I DONT GET STAIR SPACE .ALL BELL EXPRESS SHOW IS ABOUT GONE I NEED HELP HELP PLEASE AND INEED A GOOD CHANNEL MASTER IF YOU NO CALL ME 606 3379854

Anonymous

did somebody know how to update receiver maxx2000 to receive bell expressvu signal. thanks

Anonymous

need to get channels back bell expressvu canada
reicever model 3500 lost them all please help no tv at all

Username: Its_just_me

Post Number: 6
No tv at all ... me either ... & I've since watched pretty much every movie that interested me too. Now I'm watching 3 or 4 lousy local stations on antenna and I own 2 dtv receivers & 1 dishnet-expressview receiver (talk about paper weights). Not to mention the 5 different cards I have that are taking up junk drawer space.
Is there any hope for express vu or dtv at all?

LK
Unregistered guest
NO!...free TV days are over...share a sub (DTV,Dish or Bev)!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 10:01 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is REAL...BEV is 95% dead! and 100% next month!....Dishnet is next in September!...can't U see the big neon signs flashing in front of U...hacking is soon to be history!...there will be no nagra2 hacking...U better be looking at sub sharing or cable hacking next..

I DO HAVE THE HACK
Unregistered guest
-No more hacking, thats right no more hacking 4

FOOLS...I don't care what U all say...I have

the HACK for N2 and the P5 card for Direct tv.

So go U all to the satellite companys and pay

for your tv and ppv and sports...ITS ABOUT

TIME U DO...As for me I have P5 and N-2 working

fine....Maybe if U all can give me some real

money and losts of it I will get U the hack...

Its all up to U how U act about my hack.

-Iam willing to prove my hack are U will to

show your money?

LK
Unregistered guest
OH how nice of U....U have BOTH hacks, Dave and Charlie's...U are so smart!...I'm very impressed..

BLOW IT OUT YOUR AZZ!....SCAMMER! aka kneegrows and Ecoustics mods

Nilly Bob
Unregistered guest
Free TV is there still, it is Theft which is gone, and all the services are still there if you don't want to steal anymore.

Anonymous

Alot of people in Canada would pay for 'Dave' if it was available for purchase there...but its not...you need a valid US address to subscribe. So correct me if I'm wrong but if Canadians pull 'Dave' from the air its legal for them, whereas the use of a false US address IS against the law & could lead to homeland security issues.

LK
Unregistered guest
IT is NOT legal for Canadians or anyone to "pull" Dave from the air...use of a false address is less of an issue,if used just to subscribe to DTV...Homeland security is not that intense yet to bother someone over a fake US address (many do live here part time or use US addresses for many other reasons....in fact, many are wanting major changes to the Patriot Act which allowed the US government too much invasions of privacy in the name of alleged homeland security..

john_rosse
Unregistered guest
alguien puede enviarme algun binario de una rom101,rom110 a esta direccion john_rosse@hotmail.com?
gracias de antemano
SALU2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us