Archive through April 09, 2005

Anonymous

Yes it's true it seems that Bell and Dish network Are going to drop It just like Direct TV did. Although Direct TV uses a different algorithm For decryption it looks like we are in for the same boat when it comes to getting into the new cards. The problem lies in then you architecture of the chips on the cards. The new cards released by Direct TV and Dish Network are using 128 bit algorithms for higher to encrypt the data. Back in the day We used to be able to get into the Little chip on the card By sending voltage to it.

We were never able to break the code for the Card But found a work around in the physical hardware by sending voltage to it and Locking up the hardware which enabled us to send packets to it. Direct TV shot that down with the new implementation of hardware on the card by incorporating the glitch protection Which makes the card lock up whenever it is probed.

I know people say that there will be a fix and that we will be able to get into the cards and crack the encryption. This is not so. Why? But because the same hundred and 28 bit and 256 bit encryption That's is used for the new generation of access cards is the same encryption used for internet banking. So if the encryption was to be broken the world Of e commerce Has a lot more to worry about Then pirated satellite. There are rumors that Dish Network will also be going to cordless receivers which can only be enabled when plugged into a phone line. So will Dish Network kill the pirate industry? Quite possibly, They will be able to shut down all pirated cards. Everyone said there would be a fix for the P4 or P5 But it has not happened and unless someone leaks the info from Direct TV headquarters into will not happen. The same can be said for new Dish Network, they have successfully created a higher encryption card that is almost impossible to get into. The free TV that you are watching now was done with Nagra 64 bit encryption Which was hacked by students as a weekend challenge by their professor. Now 128 bit for 256 bit encryption is not double or triple The challenge. It would require a team with unlimited resources a very long time to crack it, this is why its is used for banking. So unless dish network has overlooked a hardware flaw in the card there is not a snowball's chance in hell of us getting into them. When the cards finally drop I think you'll see the price of a legitimate subscription skyrocket because Direct TV and Dish Network know they will now be the only game in town.

dissatified with LK,s advice
Unregistered guest
I read that somewhere to

justwanttoknow
Unregistered guest
Is dish really going down in sept? Am i stuck with a paper weight? Please someone answer!

killcorpratescum
Unregistered guest
Will i have to get a subscription after sept?

Anonymous

If you didnt tell people that its going down LK then you are a piece of sht

LK
Unregistered guest
hey...at least 100x I have stated that nagra2 is replacing nagra1 this year..thats no secret...and it should be considered if considering the purchase of any FTA receiver..people need to read,not blame me for the actions of Dish and Bev...I always told anyone who was buying from any where...I am not a dealer and do NOT sell any DSS hardware or sell anything at all!..or even have a website like Gordo does who tells everyone that FTA is legal and here to stay forever..

kim tann
Unregistered guest
well this is good news thank you thank you thank you!

x-cited
Unregistered guest
Right on there going to make an auto roll for pan and fortec. The fta will be unstopable?

LK
Unregistered guest
There has been autoroll bins for the Pansat and Fortec posted everywhere...but they all failed in these key changes...silver bullet enforcer and coolsat stayed up, I hear..

More importantly is the Nagra 2 hack..then FTA will be unstoppable..

Praying
Unregistered guest
I here its cracked in europe?

lk?
Unregistered guest
ask lk

LK
Unregistered guest
Rumors with NO foundation..also Japan too..

BTW..Hyundai was the first receiver brought into the U.S., with its early versions of the HSS-100 series of receivers.

wundrin
Unregistered guest
so is it cracked

LK
Unregistered guest
NO...why do U think it is...show me what U know..

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 76
Well i will tell you that the hackers in this world are really good. I know for a fact that dtv has been hacked but the problem is to release the hack. If they release the fix for the dtv cards you will find the fbi and rcmp in canada at your door and grabbing all the info and dtv will close the holes. Not to mention that you will be doing time in jail. Now for the nagra 2 card they have been hacked and dish and bell have not taken the stance that dtv has and that is why we will see the HACK FOR DISH AND BELL IN SEPT.We will not see it until then because if they release the hack for the nagra 2 now for bev viewers that gives dish the time it needs to close the holes before they swutch to nagra too. For all of you that are worried don't only time will tell wait till sept and we will all see. Remenber that piracy is still stealing and there is no garenties when you steal something. That has alway been the case.Thats the gamble!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Colin..the same thing was said about the P4 ,prior to the demise of the P3.."P4 hack will come out when it needs to,once P3 is down,too much time now to release the P4 fix"...I will believe it ONLY when I see it...I do believe that nagra2 and P5 will be hacked eventually,but I am not as convinced as you..and do NOT believe that DTV and Nagra2 have "already" been hacked...people cannot keep things that QUIET,thats human nature!

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 77
I have read that across the US and canada people have been raided because of false suds. But i how for a fact that 2 of them had a fix for the cards so did a lot of people. When they got busted the files were viewed and the hole in the card closed. So mow people are keeping there friend and famly up and keeping it to them selves until the heat is gone.

thinkingpossitive
Unregistered guest
RE: Well i will tell you that the hackers in this world are really good. I know for a fact that dtv has been hacked but the problem is to release the hack. If they release the fix for the dtv cards you will find the fbi and rcmp in canada at your door and grabbing all the info and dtv will close the holes. Not to mention that you will be doing time in jail. Now for the nagra 2 card they have been hacked and dish and bell have not taken the stance that dtv has and that is why we will see the HACK FOR DISH AND BELL IN SEPT.We will not see it until then because if they release the hack for the nagra 2 now for bev viewers that gives dish the time it needs to close the holes before they swutch to nagra too. For all of you that are worried don't only time will tell wait till sept and we will all see. Remenber that piracy is still stealing and there is no garenties when you steal something. That has alway been the case.Thats the gamble!!!

Im sure there will be a fix before sept.

Yay!!
Unregistered guest
Oh...thanx....Im very happy now :-)

Anonymous

New keys are as follows. Key 00 is only one needs to be changed to get tv back, but look for them to roll every 48 hrs. now as Dishnet goes to war against FTA.

Key 0=F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Key 1=82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81

Anonymous

How can I get channels from Brazil? (Not the ones in
Dish Network)
I need channels direct from Brazil.
Please help me out there. Anyone

Anonymous

i duno as lk

Anonymous

who care's if there is ever a hack for dtv.comparing dtv to dish is like a moped to a rolls royce. dish recievers - echo star,are for the pro's.and there is nothing man makes that can't be hacked.it's not that people get a thrill out of getting something for free that they should not.it's the thrill of doing something the average joe can't.if dish would make and sell the haking product's and sold them to the public and got in to the game.sell recievers,programmers,etc.look how much money they would bring in. and they would shut the doors on dtv.as of right now sat.hackers are bringing in the buis. for dish net.by name and everything.not every one get's free to air tv.

Anonymous

If You are needing assistance with your satellite please go here for all the files info and downloads.This will help keep the site running under heavy loads.
SATELLITE INFO FILES AND SUPPORT

makessense
Unregistered guest
"...and there is nothing man makes that can't be hacked."

I love statements like that. Too bad a man like you can't hack it. Wonder what kind of man can hack it. If you can, please hack it asap so we can keep watching free/cheaper tv. Thanks in advance.

Otherwise we would have to vote for the guy who makes it illegal to either scramble tv signals or sell television signals. After all commercials are supposed to pay for the shows - right?

venice
Unregistered guest
Best thing that lasts forever and never needs fixing is ...sharing a DTV sub...and its very cheap,if you have friends who were previous subscribers or can mount a roof dish

deeeeeee
Unregistered guest
new key 4 nagra
00 b3 e1 df 37 53 75 8a b5
01 11 b1 aa a7 8b 9e 45 8b

try it and u'll thank me

kunal
Unregistered guest
hey... ethnic channels are not working on dish network. Is due to the switch to Nagra2 ?
What is Nagra2 ? can some one please xplain ? And how can I fix this problem ??

kunal
Unregistered guest
hey... ethnic channels are not working on dish network. Is due to the switch to Nagra2 ?

kunal
Unregistered guest

kunal
Unregistered guest
does the fortec autoroll?

Anonymous

yes it does now just go here and look in forums
COOLSAT/PANSAT INFO

NEW KEYGRABER PROG
Unregistered guest
This new little program that get the keys instantly. you can download it and keep it on your desktop. this and much more can be found in the fta files section of hashu. FTA INFO

Mohammed
Unregistered guest
How do you download the Autoroll for the Pansat 2500?

Anonymous

go to hahhu look in fta files section use the link above

frankandbeans
Unregistered guest
go to hahhu look in fta files section use the link above

Bravish J
Unregistered guest
thanx working great here

Bravish J
Unregistered guest
just one question,can

ohnow
Unregistered guest
my p o r n is gone?

ramo
Unregistered guest
how do you clear the PPV history from the RCA boxes for dtv?

Atlanta
Unregistered guest
U don't...DTV does

ramo
Unregistered guest
why cant i ?

Susie
Unregistered guest
I can swing my big breasts up and down and all around.

WANTING TO BUY
Unregistered guest
I am thinking about buying a fta but some are not cheap and i heatr dish is going down soon. Is there a cheap receiver i can get that still autorolls?

sattester
Unregistered guest
Yes there is The PANTEC ULTRA can load the autoroll bins and act exactly the same as a PANSAT 2500A or the FORTEC STAR LIFETIME ULTRAat a fraction of the price.
You can load the one they release first!
the price works out to be about $33.00 canadian for 6 months (aprox time left for dish). We feel its not fair to sell something exspensive that will leave you with just free to air in 6 months,but at 33 a month thats pretty good value for an all open receiver. Simply go here PANTEC ULTRA and click the link for A1 Plasma & Satellite Forums.

enjoy Sattester

Username: 1kewlndn

BC

Post Number: 2
is it ok for a guy to charge 125.00 to do my card everytime he runs scripts on it, or should i find somebody else

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 189
you should pay him 150..that's hard work...fcuking retard..lol

rajeet pumar
Unregistered guest
you are getting ripped off.
should be no more than 50 bucks

rajeet pumar
Unregistered guest
you are getting ripped off.
should be no more than 50 bucks

allfree
Unregistered guest
it should be free

Bosox
Unregistered guest
It's Official: BEV Dies April 20th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With our continuous efforts to improve our technology we have been sending you new Smartcards for your Bell ExpressVu equipment. We have asked you to replace the old cards with the new ones sent, since the programming will slowly require the new Card to function.

It is now time for our next step in the switchover to the new generation Smartcards. Please note that in the following week Bell ExpressVu will be changing over a set of channels to the new Aladin card. The following are the dates of our next switch over:

April 4th - Movie channels such as TMN and Movie Central will require the new SmartCards

April 6th - Messages will appear scrolling at the bottom of the screen that a new card is needed, on all French premium channels(not Basic) such as RDS, Serie Plus, Canal Vie... These messages will not appear if the Card has already been swapped.

April 7th - Messages will appear scrolling at the bottom of the screen that a new card is needed, on all Sports channels such as TSN, Sportsnet, Golf, Speed... These messages will not appear if the Card has already been swapped.

Please note that changes similar to these will follow continuously until all channels have been moved over to the new generation cards. The deadline for this, is set for

April 20th 2005. To avoid any inconvenience please proceed with swaps ASAP. If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Help Desk at 1-877-298-9173 weekdays during the hours of 9:00ET to 18:00ET."

wundrin
Unregistered guest
So what are the options then? Buy a cheap fta or subscribe?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
No offense, but these are the harsh facts:

1. There is no hack at this time for Nagra 2.

2. Only a few channels are in Nagra 2 now .But, who knows?...Bev dies on the April 20th..and Dishnet is rumored to be 3-4 months..

3. There is no hack for the P4.

4. We don't know when -- if ever the P4 will be cracked. It may never be.

5. We don't know when -- if ever Nagra 2 will be hacked - but there are rumors that it will. But who knows?

6. When you buy a FTA, all the manufacturer promises is that it will work on FREE (unscrambled) TV during the warrantee.

7. FTA receivers will always be able to view the FREE stations and there are thousands of them out there now. But again who knows? The manufacturers did not promise you stations to watch either.

8. The next time there is an ECM, (we do not know how long it will be till the next ECM) and how long it will take to get a fix or even if it will be so serious that there never will be a fix. PCI cards should have the least downtime because they are open sourced and more flexible. But no one can guarantee anything.

9. Receivers are at the mercy of unknown coders who are providing free fixes for unknown reasons. Perhaps it is to sell receivers? But when a new model comes along, who knows what happens to the old one? Case in point, the original BB owners were told that they need to pay for a chip upgrade or their expensive (about $500) units would no longer work. Many loaded a flash that had a time bomb that turned those who did not pay to upgrade their units into doorstops.

10. So far, with popular brands such as Pansats, Fortecs, etc. the support has been excellent. In fact, the most recent flashes to fix key changes and ECM's have been posted within hours of the ECM!

11. However, with FTA, we can't demand a fix because no one owes us anything -- it is a favor from anonymous sources. For the most part, nobody promised anything other than true FTA. It is an exciting hobby for those who enjoy testing. And it does require some work and some luck. But it is NOT an easy plug and play solution to FREE pay TV.

12. So the bottom line is, the only sure way of seeing Pay TV all the time is to pay to subscribe. Otherwise you pays your money and takes your chances. It's a gamble.

13. And like playing cards or the horses or craps, if you do not want to risk your money -- you play it safe and do not play the game.

The choice is yours. But now you have a better idea of your choices. I hope this helps

kingkongjay
Unregistered guest
Back to reg cable :-(

Bosox
Unregistered guest
You can Share a DTV sub...that never goes down...and gets everything...and can be very inexpensive....but it takes the fun out of this hobby and testing..

thrasher
Unregistered guest
yes, but you cannot get free PPV sharing a Dave sub. each box has a limit of 5 PPV's, once it fills up, you can no longer order until you plug the phone line in. thats when you get fucked.

yankeez
Unregistered guest
got a question for Bosox. how come I don't get all the "basic" channels when I am subscribed to the package with all the premiums($93 something)? I don't get channels like CNBC, ESPN Classic, WGN... channels I should be getting! I am sharing a DTV sub, but we live near eachother, but I don't think the location should matter, since those channels are considered the most basic.

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
Boxsox
You musr be a Toronto Blue Jay fan with a name like that.
The phone number on your post is for commercial accounts
I called the Bell residential number 1888-759-3474
and was told because I only get the basic service
and the kids channels that it will be June before I will be sent my new cards
So I guess some TV is better than no TV

Sabre Tooth

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Yankee..call DTV and tell them...U should get them all EXCEPT ABC,CBS,NBC,and FOX (in the 380's channels) but will get those on your local channels..

thrasher...Of course U have to pay for PPV's,I said "inexpensive" NOT free...and yes U can get 3-5 freebies on PPV,but I wouldn't even play withat game if I was subbing or sharing,cause once a phone is plugged in,then U will have to pay for those that U thought were freebies..

sabre..thats good news,but doesn't sound right...

yankeez
Unregistered guest
It's funny, I get the Local channels in 2,4,5,etc and I get them in the 380's as well. I just can't get the East version of them.

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
Bosox

I can only go by what the Bell agent told me and that was it would be June before I get my new cards, But nothing would suprize me

Bosox
Unregistered guest
sabre...I wasn't doubting your honesty,its Bev that concerns me..

yankee..U shouldn't be getting ANY 380's,so consider yourself lucky...but U should get ALL the others ..ESPN,Classic etc..

subbin
Unregistered guest
subbin is a last resort

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
This might be the way to go untill Nagra 2 is cracked.
Open skies package $86.00 Plaayboy $16.00 $4.95 a unit monthly and you can have you can have 6 bev receivers on one residentail account.Cost of unit $150 aprox it's a cheap way to get alot of TV.
about $25 per person per month.

sabre t
Unregistered guest
bosox
The blue jays are 1 and 0 be afraid be very very afraid

CrickFan
Unregistered guest
Hey Bosox,

Thanks for all the details on BEV and Dish NW. I have read thru countless threads on the switch to nagra 2 and all the different key updates. Being a Newbie to this entire Dish-receiver-key business.
I have traditionally paid a guy $180/ year to ensure that I get uninterrupted programming for Indian, english and PPV channels....with nagra 2 this guy has changed his number and stopped taking calls!! All my English channels and most of PPV is fine except the Indian channels.
I have am ancient Dish network receiver with a card, this definitely won't work with what I have read so far.
I am going to buy a new receiver and try to get the Indian channels - PanSat or kool()Sat sorry for the mis-spelling, ecoustics didn't aloow the right spelling, or Digiwave FTA, will I be able to get the Indian channels on any of these receivers? I have been following a lot of threads for the last week, and as a result I reached this decision to change my recevier - wanted your opinion on this before I spend $100-200 on it.
Again I say I am a newbie, doing a lot of reading, if I missed a piece pls help me out by pointing me to the right thread/ forum..

I will really appreciate your input.

Thanks

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Save your money...the receiver won't make any difference...Nagra 2 is here now and thats why No Indian channels and soon NO channels on Dish or Bev TV...just the FREE unencrypted (noncoded) cahnnels lsited at www.lyngsat.com will be available..

BTW...this thread and my post above tells it all..If U want SPECIFIC channels or PPV's ,U MUST subscribe..

Anonymous

HI Bosox,

What happens when someone hacks nagre 2? Nothing is impossible in God's world !

Bosox
Unregistered guest
THEN buy a FTA receiver...and kiss the blarney stone!

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Kissing the Blarney stone

The world famous Blarney Stone is situated high up in the battlements of the castle. Follow one of the several long, stone spiral staircases up to the top and enjoy the spectacular views of the lush green Irish countryside, Blarney House and The Village of Blarney.

The stone is believed to be half of the Stone of Scone which originally belonged to Scotland. Scottish Kings were crowned over the stone, because it was believed to have special powers.

The stone was given to Cormac McCarthy by Robert the Bruce in 1314 in return for his support in the Battle of Bannockburn.

Queen Elizabeth I wanted Irish chiefs to agree to occupy their own lands under title from her. Cormac Teige McCarthy, the Lord of Blarney, handled every Royal request with subtle diplomacy, promising loyalty to the Queen without "giving in". Elizabeth proclaimed that McCarthy was giving her "a lot of Blarney", thus giving rise to the legend.

You too can acquire the gift of eloquence by kissing the stone!

CricFan
Unregistered guest
Thank you again Bosox!

I am paying Rogers a good $50.00 a month to get one meagre Indian channel, waiting to see what the next few months unfold - may be someone from within Dish NW will smuggle out a cd with the encryption algorithm bringing solace to all troubled souls of my like.

LKs_LV_Child
Unregistered guest
if a guy buys a cheap fta then the cost is not that bad if it runs till sept?

LKs_LV_Child
Unregistered guest
if a guy buys a cheap fta then the cost is not that bad if it runs till sept?

Anonymous

it will

true enough
Unregistered guest
if nag 2 goes down so does fta

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
Listen you bunch of retards....If you want to watch Sat TV...then go fcuking buy a FTA, quit being a tightazz. If you are a welfare reciepient and have 6 kids to feed...then no don't buy one....GO LOOK FOR A FCUKING JOB YOU FAT LAZY FCUKING WELFARE CASES.....

kneegrow has white annus
Unregistered guest
gettin a job it aint that easy you dumbfu*ck

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
what's a annus? OK...maybe instead of getting a job you could go back to school and learn how to use the english language properly...I don't care what the fcuk you do, just get off your lazy azz and do something with your life you bunch of lazy welfare azzes

heh he dont now
Unregistered guest
ignorent negro >>>>> anus means butthoIe LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
Is annus the same as anus? You stupid dumb fcukface..maybe you should go back to school or ask your boyfriend what the difference is....azzwipe

little ceasar
Unregistered guest
lk, since you are the best guy out here, i trust you a lot.
can you help me?
i can't get the mlb season, (baseball).
is it posible to get them?
if yes, how do i do it?
i know you can help me thank you, your friend cesar!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
Lk is a little busy with his boyfriend right now...is there something I can help you with?

heh he dont now
Unregistered guest
YOU NOW WHAT....

WE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD CALLED....ASK BOSOX

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
your a fcuking retard....

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
you're a fcuking retard too azzhole

Anonymous

i hear the adult chans just droped on dish

exstra
Unregistered guest
yup 2 of them

exstra
Unregistered guest
yup 2 of them

Anonymous

awww man i was thinkin they would be last

pantec_ultra_info
Unregistered guest
wow this is post 100

Its True !!!
Unregistered guest
I cant fu*cking believe it !!!!!!!

2 Dick-net p0rn channels just went away

This is the end !!!!!!

No more adult tv
Unregistered guest
Yep, my fta cant pick 492 & 496 no more :-(

zorro
Unregistered guest
I thought i was just my set..but yes, in deed they are gone..good ones tooooo.. anyone hav the new code for wed ..they changed it today...and still haven't got the autoroll installed.. thanks if you can help...

Anonymous

look here
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/128829.html

Anonymous

did you know there are hunders of real fta chans out there

Knick Gar
Unregistered guest
Damn!!! how many p0rn channels are left?

Anonymous

493, 494. 495<<<<<<<< till next wednesday 497, 498

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
Bosox

It appears the Bev pvv for residents 351 to 399
will last untill April 28th not April 20th.as you stated.
There is still no sign as to what they will switch next,but not everything will be gone by Apr28.
Sabre tooth

toothless
Unregistered guest
ok maybe a few more days maybe a few less days ... its the same shit

Anonymous

You can get tons of channels with a free to air system. these receivers will take software from either the pansat or the fortec. Get the best of both systems at very low prices!
Multistar Ariza
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us