For LK...

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 169
Hey... I think u are really involve into a very deep mental illusion... If you have nothing to hide, then, I think, there is no point in throwing more gasoline in the fire... I think you have become a victim of the infamous Murphy's Law...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law

Silver Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 170
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13732
I am well aware of Murphy's law..WTF are U talking about "deep mental illusion"?...that I have?...or others about my identity?....I have nothing to hide, except my personal info, like everybody else...and I usually ignore the sick puppies here, but ocassionally need to defend myself against false allegations...and I'm a physical person who doesn't mind mixing it up when need be..and dislikes liars, troublemakers, and bullies, and have no problem putting them in their place...but when they hide behind a computer, playing childish "who am I" bashing games and fabricating stories, it can be frustrating at times, when my only intent is to be left alone and try and help some newbie that is actually trying to help himself...rather than people who only want to be entertaining or ego trippers..

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 368
but when they hide behind a computer, playing childish "who am I" bashing games and fabricating stories

Holy Shitt look in the mirror azzhat. You have bashed more people on this site then any other 3 users together. You have made up story after story. How many grassy knowl stories have spewed.

Time for your meds little old lady. You always become delusional around this time of day.

Silver Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 172
I understand LK... and I am really glad that you are around helping others!...

But I have to confess that sometimes other people do help, even if it is a little...

While others, like you said, are just here to mess the mind of others... That was the mental illusion that I meant... LOL

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 734
If so Lk "my only intent is to be left alone and try and help some newbie" I have seen you "BASH and BULLY' newbie in here many time ... as a matter of fact I have a new friend that is a newbie here that you "harasd". She and I still chat on msn . She wont come back in here because of your so called "helping Tec necks" remember Andrea?
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/391836.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13737
M31...yes U are absolutely correct, there are a few others here who do actually help others, but its a small minority heavily outweighed by the majority..

just like Doreen here, obviously stirring the pot again, trying to instigate something with me...I have never HARASSED a newbie...maybe they have a demanding or bad attitude or are lazy, which I may give right back to them....which was obvios with this andrea chick....as anyone can see I attempted to help her and gave her good advive which she ignored and tried to keep her from posting her email addy in public...but she got cocky and was NOT reading anything obviously...so if she is lazy, demanding, and can dish it out, she beter nbe able to take right back...THATS NOT HARASSMENT...there is no need for this stupid reply anyway Doreen, I don't need to justify my past actions cause U want to stir the post with bogus allegations of harassment!...and read the entire thread, not just a few words out of context!...get the drift of it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 737
WELL.. all i can say to that is she Does feel that you harrasd her and i think you did go alittle bit to far in that thread . All you needed to do was leave it alone but you didnt You posted stupid baby spoon fed piture and loser pics and that to me says harassment... You couldnt let it go. Dan and myself didnt mind her questions only you did and after awhile she didnt want your help anyway. " listen to be lil lk who you think ur the shyt just shut up and stop being piss3ed cuz some ppl actually wanna halp me... "
dantetn
Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 12:29 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
did u ever get it Andrea?
LK, as I said before, I dont mind helping newbies, we can all learn from this... If i get played... I get played

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13743
again...U did EXACTLY what I knew U would...took words out of context...put a negative spin on me again...please just leave me alone!...U are nothing but trouble!...also please do NOT ask for my opinion or help about these forums ever again either..its all just an ambush...U are evil!

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
Such a Lady's man aren't you Bro

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
Now in it's Fifth Printing.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4993
LK: You said:

"I have never HARASSED a newbie..."

That is one of the illusions you are living with. You are so paranoid that you can't actually see what you are doing.
You have harassed not one, not 100 but a thousand newbies at this site, and that is fact of record.

as Omar Khayam said,
The Moving Finger writes;
and, having writ, Moves on;
nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line...."

And I will add
"nor all thy denials
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line...."

For your own sake, if not for God's sake, go and see a psychiatrist.

Silver Member

Post Number: 739
Dr DSS you forgot my pic on the book cover. LMAO
ok maybe its just me but I pick on everyone here not just LK . If see a wrong doing i state my case.(lonewolf thats me ) I know I can be a b!tch but if i am in the wrong i will correct it and say sorry. I am not here just to pick on LK .. just in this thread alone i have "picked " on all of you guys all but Tomhiro Nishkado ( give me time ) good things come to those that wait.
All it takes is some stupid post and i jump all over it from ANYONE. Why you ask ? BECAUSE I CAN!!! oh and i am bored too so it makes for some good entertainment and it amuses me. ok enough said... moving on ... NEXT?

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
"Dr DSS you forgot my pic on the book cover. LMAO"

Yeah I was going to add the one posted on here last year where you holding the m-60 then changed me mind.

I'll talk to the editor and reserve a corner box for you on the next publishing

Silver Member

Post Number: 740
Good God.... You remember that pic? that was my face but not my body (my gun is way bigger anyway) my body is almost the same but bigger bum and snaller b00bs besides this is what i look like TEEHEEUpload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5003
LK: Update your information on 18 x 24 dish with 5 LNBs, so you don't start bashing newbies, when they ask about it.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/404951.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 741
this is my gun TEEHEE Upload

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 57
Doreen is that really you? Not bad, my tongue just got hard. Hey I have two guns, one for fighting
the other I use for fun. Would you like to see my gun? }

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
ummm King... the face is mine but the body again is just a pic i found on line from a video game LOL but comes close to what i look like >>> blushing ....about your 'gun" you had better keep it in your pants LOL

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 549
doreen u look like u in u 30 or 40's..lol...u people are insane...am i in the wrong site? i thought this was a satellite forum not a forum to place ur photos..hehe

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
yup i will be 46 next month but young at heart.

Bronze Member
Username: Bloodfart

Post Number: 25
For the lazy ppl here,I retrieved that pic from the archives.
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
BTW the "mistress Doreen" Pic I found in the archives is my fav .

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1398
Doreen
Silver Member

Post Number: 734
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 11:33 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If so BLOODFART "my only intent is to be left alone and try and help some newbie" I have seen you "BASH and BULLY' newbie in here many time ... as a matter of fact I have a new friend that is a newbie here that you "harasd". She and I still chat on msn . She wont come back in here because of your so called "helping Tec necks" remember SATSCANNER ?
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum4/39183667.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 764
cartier you are so behind LMAO silly games amuse silly childidh minds .

Silver Member

Post Number: 766
cartier .. silly games amuse silly childish minds

Gold Member

Post Number: 1401
DOREEN IS USING OLD PICTURE WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE YOUNGER. YOU GOT TO SEE HER NOW . SHE IS I SWEAR LIKE A SHEMALE. ALL HER FACE IS FULL OF LIGNES. AROUND HER EYES IS BLACK . SHE LOOK LIKE SHITTTTTTT . SHE LOOK LIKE DRAG QUEEN

Silver Member

Post Number: 768
BS... LMAO alil younger like what 2 /3 months ago lol not that i care but your an idiot cartier1inchdick. You can lie to the ones that have never seen my pic b4 but you cant lie to the ones that have most recently seem me on cam i might add. so play your games and get a life other than trying to make people believe your SH!t you post in here. Talk about "dragqueen" You got that winning award many months ago. "ALL HER FACE IS FULL OF LIGNES" whats that mean? LOL
I know STUPID IS what STUPID DOES

Silver Member

Post Number: 570
ooo doreen ur 46..wow..u know to tell u da truth im only 24..lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
thats not bad 46.;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 769
ty for the compliment satgirl

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
lol..welcome...im gettin old too my b-day was almost a month ago i feel old at 24

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 159
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
satgrl you need some f8uck . if u are ready let me know . i got some dogs to f*uck u .

doreen i dont lie i can show u your real picture if u wanna see them dated 2 weeks a go. you look awful and like a drug queen. real one no bs no lies . if u challenge me i can show u 6 picture of your not fake real real real

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Upload
CARTIER COK SUCKING MOUTH, MODIFIED FOR COK!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Upload
CARTIERS WHORE MOMMA!
NOW WE HAVE TO STONE HER AND HER DOG FAMILY!CARTIER

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 28
satgrl if you are telling us the truth that
you are only 24 years old, show us your gun.
Doreen above did and she is 46.

Silver Member

Post Number: 581
no im not like that sorry;)...i rather not..and oh yeah as far as i know i have nothing to prove to u..

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 125
THANKSGIVING DIET PLAN

JUST LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF LK AND YOU NOT GONNA WANT 2 EAT FOR WEEKS

WARTHOG AKA LK

Upload

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help