HELP with my viewsatl ultra.. big problem..

Bronze Member
Username: Andika

Post Number: 15
alright be patient with me.. i have 2 issues.. first i baught a viewsat ultra everything was fine then we decided to buy a second dish so we could get dn but when we use that wire from the new satellite the signal is like 14 % and no quality but when we use the bev satelite the signal is like 87 % and so is the quality my question is why is this??? and like sometimes i click on a channel it doesnt come in but 5 mins later it is at the bottom it just says no video no audio but the signal is strong... why???

second my dad gave me two old receivers so i could use it but it didnt have a name on it or anything after searching and searching...i found out its a megasat 2700 xl now my problem is i dont knwo how to upgrade it....like what loader to use how to use it what files where what... on one of the receivers i deleted everything but the other one still has tio and after seraching and searching i still couldnt find the menu where to enter the keys... so as you see im in desperate need for someone with patience to explain it to me...

thank you so much in advance... if its possible i have msn so it could be easier for whoever will like to help me.. thank you so much.. ill be here waiting alll day.. thanx..

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 585
Hi again Andrea ... sorry I couldn't help out b4. I can try this again if you can be patient with me too. I will give you my msn address if you would like and we can do this slowly ove msn. I will look up all the info for us to use and start step by step... I know how frustrating this all is when you first start in this hobby.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
yea exact i would hope you woulda replied lol... so i dunno if we r suppose to give email adds here or hwo it works..?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 950
Make sure u guys check the cable to the DN sat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
see right now the cable is unplugged but i get dn and when the plugh is in i dont get NOTHING at all..

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12366
Simply click on the persons's NAME and then U can send them a PRIVATE message to exchange email addy's...

andrea...most likely the new dish is NOT aligned(aimed) correctly, or the connections to your switch do not correlate to the settings u needed to add to the receiver, when U added the 2nd dish, from the switch U needed to have then...

That megasat 2700 is a Pansat 2700 clone and there is tons of info on it...its about the easiest receiver to use on the market...U MUST use the CLONE loader 27.02 and present bin file is 213 v1 w tivo...also there is a Clone B75 boot upgrade package that u may need to install, if its never been done before...all sites thave these files, except here...there are NO files nor manuals here...this is not really a plave for newbies to be learning FTA...U are lucky that Doreen will walk u thru every step, cause normally a person must READ for at least 10 hours to get an understanding of what others are even talking about..

heres the CLONE 2700 b75 boot upgrade package..
[link removed]

heres the 213 v1 w tivo clone 2700 bin...
[link removed]

heres the 2700 clone 27.02 loader...
[link removed]

heres where all 2700 clone files and discussions are located...
http://www.dsscommunity.co*m/forums/viewforum.php?f=34

Just remove the * in the links above...then U must register FREE at the site, like any site...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
and what program do i put it on with???

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
thanks LK i will go and get the files now (i am a memeber already at dss community)
one more thing .... the email notifications are all screwed up in ecoustics so if you have tried to PM me i mostlikely wont get it till tomarrow some time . so sorry about that

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12367
andrea...U MUST do some basic reading...obviously U haven't...there is NO "program" U use...all u do is uses the software loader to upload the bin file, which will get U TV, if U do other necessary things such ad align the dish correctly, run cables and switches, and using the remote on the receiver U must input some settings...this is NOT rocket science!

We can't help people that don't make an attempt to help themselves...this is NOT Plug N Play...u will be spending hours every week reading about things to do to maintain the FTA receiver ..its NOT hard, but U MUST read often, and perform some tasks maybe daily, weekly or monthly...

BTW...the hardware ...cables, connections. dish alignment, switches, LNB's etc must be installed correct FIRST...thats the FOUNDATION...without that U will NEVER have TV...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
hey im not some dumbass which is what you are undirectly aiming at i did some reading when i posted then i made a mistake asking the software i foudn it.. but it keeps saying error and something else so who knows ill wait for doreen... and my dish is up i had bev so they professionally installed it so dont start with that and i am well aware of fta...ive been doing ti for my parents but now i just put it in and having some compliactions.. so dont jump to conclusions i have been reading paegs all day long since sunday and we r now thursday and nothing is helpfuil therefore i turn to this and asked someone to help me...
if the pm dont workj there here's my email add.. andi2hot4u@hotmail.com..... dont care right now if im not suppose to but u wanna help me and i need help and if the site dont work and ppl dont fix it we got no choice.. thanx doreen so much..u dont know how much i appreciate it..

Silver Member

Post Number: 952
which one dont work andrea? BEV or DN? Or Both?
Ur signal should be good even if u arent aimed right, the quality will go up when u are aimed at the sat right.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
well bev is strong since i have regular bev tv right but my problem is when my put dn my signal is strong but sometimes the cannael's come in and 2 minutes later if i change channel and try to come back they dont work... and it says no audio no video but if i plug in the wire for the new dish which is angled dn then the signal is like 14 % and no quality,,... but bev is fine im trying to get dn..

Silver Member

Post Number: 953
what are u plugging the cable from the new dn sat i to? What are your antenna settings? including disecq settings and lnb type?

Silver Member

Post Number: 954
c/p from dss tester
To find out if you have to the right dish, for example, if you are pointing at EchoStar7 119W, & 110W

LNB Type: Standard or DP LNB type

Using Diseqc 4x1 switch
Diseqc for 119W: port #1
Diseqc for 110W: port #2
Legacy Switch set to NONE

Using SW21 Switch
Diseqc Set to NONE
Legacy for 119W: SW21 LNB 1
Legacy for 110W: SW21 LNB 2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
right now the new dish is not plugged because like the signal is crap so im using bev cuz with bev my signal's r higher yea... my antenna setting for which dn???
for the viewsat i have the correct one but for this megasat crap lemme tell you..

for echostar 9
lnb power is on
lnb type is universal
lnb freq is 9.750/10.600
22 khz is auto
diseqc swith is off
legacy sw is off

and the level at the bottom is 71 % and the quality is 89 %

for the motorized setting it says frequency {1} 11.724 Ghz(V)
disqec motor is off

in the manual scam the frequency is {1} 11.724 GHz
symbol rate is 20.000 MS/s
polorization is V

then in the pid scan the frequency is again 11.724 ghz
symbol rate 20.000 ms/s
polorization V
video PID auto
Audio PID auto
PCR Pid auto...

i gave you for this one now.. tell me which one you need for all of them.. in the mean time ill write them all until u dont reply..

Silver Member

Post Number: 955
found this, it has MANY questions that people have asked with hhttp://www.abadss.com/forum/sitemap/f-306.htmlelp on them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
what i dont get tho is that echostar 9 is like literally exploding with singal but the echostar 6.8 is nothing really lemme give you the one's for that

echo star 6.8.

lnb power is on
lnb type is universal
lnb freq is 9.750/10.800
22 khz is auto
disqeqc swithc is off
legacy sw is off

here the level is 25 % and the quality is betwwen 15 too 18 %

in motorized setting

fequency {1}12.224 Ghz(V)
disqec motor is off

in manual scan
frequency is {1}12.224 GHz
Symbol rate is 20.000 MS/s
polarization is V

in pid scan
frequency is {1} 12.224 Ghz
symbol rate is 20.00 Ms/s
Polarization is V
Video Pid is auto
audio PId is auto
PCR Pid is auto

and i got a question i dont have no bev satellite installed i this receiver how can i put it in...??

Silver Member

Post Number: 956
ok, which reciever are u hooking up?
both?
are u wanting all sat (dn/bev) on both?
I thought the megasat wast set up yet? Doesnt have the right files on it?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12368
good luck!...U'll need it!...nasty lil thing!...another typical lying young newbie reply!...had any reading been done, then these ridiculous basic FTA 101 questions would NOT have been asked....."how do i load a bin, what program do I use"...LMAO

A simple "Fuuucck U LK, I'm a lil lazy non reading lying ignorant bi*tch" would have sufficed!

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
lol, lk. I have some time right now... i will try to help her/him. Just laying around working from home today. :-)
I thought she was hooking up the ultra, not sure now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12370
her topic is Viewsat...her posts and thread has NOTHINg to do with Viewsat!...she's a real rocket scientist!...and VERY demanding and ungrateful!...I wouldn't give her the sweat off my balls!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
listen to be lil lk who you think ur the shyt just shut up and stop being piss3ed cuz some ppl actually wanna halp me...

dantetn lets star with the megasat i got 2... im trying to get both but if i cant ill just go with bev....well i think it needs upgrading lol... and bev is not in the sat list...

i also have an ultra which is set up with bev and all but the only problem on that one is that sometimes the channel dont come in and it only says no audio or no picture... and i know its not the sat doing that...since it was professionally installed for bev but for dn not really lol tho i have 2 llnb's on my bev.. hope thios helped feel free to ask away..

Silver Member

Post Number: 958
I do know it is taking her a long time to post...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
lol lk r u a real perv or what.. im not even gonna bother with you...

Silver Member

Post Number: 959
I am having a real hard time following u...
if the megasat needs upgrading then I cant help u with that one. U need to get it up to date.
The viewsat...
it is ONLY set up for BEV, and sometimes BEV channels dont come in. That is what I got out of what u just said.
U have 2 lnb's on ur BEV (prof installed dish)?
2 duals?
lnb holder?
1 "eye" on ur lnb gets 1 satellite.
how many "eyes"?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12371
"when my put dn my signal is strong but sometimes the cannael's come in"

she is an absolute liar..she's NOT getting anything with those settings!...I think she's pulling all your chains..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
ok lets stick to the viewsat...
well it has been professionaly installed i have two single lnb im guessing.. i had regular tv but i upgraded to high def so they added me a second lnb... the machine i set it for bev originalyy but when i saw i was getting strong signals from dn i scanned the cnahhels so i guess i have dn also...and yea for bev sometimes some channel dont come in it says no audio no video and for dn it says no audio no video for all but sometimes out of the blue moon by luck one channel will come in but if i change the cannel and try to come back its gone...
what is an eye considered? an lnb? in that case i should be getting 2 satelite's??oh eya and i more thing... 2 days ago i scrwed up my viewsat and so i ahd to reporgram everything but every since then my bev channels come in on nimiw 2 which is the 82.0 w and the dn channels im tlakin about came in on nimiq 1 its not nimiq 1.3 anymore and on those i get dn channels and a bunch of hd channels..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
so lk i am lying and having fun typing long ezplanations for fun...?? dont u ahve something better to do then keep bugging me..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12372
Its apparant that she has NOT read for 5 minutes anyplace and VERY LAZY...and if she did read, then she's a RETARD!...

its also apparent she has NO Clue what she's talking about...

its also apparant that she is a LIAR, cause she says she's been doing FTA over 1 year fixing her parents receiver...

she's probably "cartier1" sister and having a good chuckle at all of you...

Silver Member

Post Number: 587
Andrea change the settings for "lnb type is universal" to STANDRAD try that!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
great give yoursle f a clap... now lemem fix my machine ok.. thank u

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
the setting si gave before was for the megasat one and int hat one there's no standard only single and if i put single there's no signal but for my viewsat i already ahve it as standard

Silver Member

Post Number: 588
EchoStar 7 - 119. ECHO 7--------EchoStar 8,10 - 110.0W
LNB Power------ON-------------------ON
LNB Type-------Standard---------Standard
LNB Freq-----------11250-----------11250

Silver Member

Post Number: 960
To recieve DN channels, u would need another dish aimed at 110 and 119.
With what u have, u cant get DN. U get bev.
they set u up for 91 and 82 i think... hence the 2 lnb's (eyes)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
ok i got another dish aiming at 110.. but only one lnb...and it still doesnt work..

Silver Member

Post Number: 961
u could turn ur dish some and get DN (119 and 110), but then u wouldnt bet bev.
Or install another dish coonect all lnb's to a switch and get all of them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 962
or u can use a special lnb holder

Silver Member

Post Number: 963
lol!
damn, I think u were right LK, doreen, its obvious he/she was playing us...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
doreemn my settiongs are at that.. and i get for both 75% single and quality...
but right now the ebv plug is plugged in and i get that high signal but if i plug in the new dish then the signals drops to 14 % why is that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 964
so magicaly another dish appears in the picture?
lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
ok i got a second dish now for the second dish to connect with bev how do i do that??? u said either get a dish that connects all lnb's what switch is that cuz i have a switch that came with the ultra but thats what im saying what that switch it doesnt work... but whats this lknb holder???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
i said it from the beginning i got two dish's but if i use the wire from the second dish my signal is very low... thats why i keep asking why is it that with the bev dish i get signal very strongly but not with the dish that i have angled for dn..

Silver Member

Post Number: 965
u have a bad cable from ur house to ur LNB!!!!
if this is a true request for help... ur cable is BAD! As i said in the 4th post of this thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
but what i was saying is that right now the second dish is not plugged into the switch cuz then the signal goes down so i was trying to figure out if i can get it with the bev since then i get quality and signal but not with the other one........ understand?!?!??!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
which cable... the one from the second dish??? the one angled to dn?

Silver Member

Post Number: 966
who made the cable u are using for the DN sat?
is ur lnb on the dn dish a dish pro? is it a dual? 1 eye or 2?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
lol my husband...
its a one lnb a regular one...its a normal size dish elike the bev one with one lnb on it like a single lnb.. should i get a dual for the dish or one is enough?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
what i was gonna do as soon as he gets home from work is make him change the position of the dish to put it on the other side of my fence and have a wire going straight from the lnb to inside my house so ill have dish on only 1 of my tv... instead of all this complicated shyt..is that a better solution??

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
http://www.dss tester.com/files.php?cat=40
go to this site .. I know its not the best one but it has files you can get for free BTW was your megasat converted in anyway?
( just take the space away between dss and tester)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
what u mean by converted??? im trying to fix it but everytime i try to load the program with the thing says something about flash drive.... which soon imma throw out the window lol... im trying to fiix the viewsat once thats done i can waste horus on this stupid amchine not like i havent already,,, you know why it says that.. u didnt add me yet??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
and ive already been to that site...its just that when i try to load there's some sort of a problem?!?! thats y i was asking about the loader and stuff

Silver Member

Post Number: 590
http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/ this is for finding the place in the sky for whatever sat you want to get TV on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
actually i got a question now ppl dont get pissed off plz... you know how on a professionally instaleld dish like from a provider in the bag of the dish you got that circle to allign the skew angle.. if on ym secodn dish i dont got one is it a problem and if so can i buy it from like the source,r adio shack or somewhere..

Silver Member

Post Number: 591
i just added you

Silver Member

Post Number: 967
that adjusts the skew, it really helps. but u can rotate the whole thing a little to compensate. u HAVE to be SURE ur cable is good and it is alligned right. The sat calculator Doreen gave u will help. Did ur husband make the cable? (put ends on it)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
well im kinda embarassed to say he baught it at the dollar store haha... but the way it is its that two wires r coming out of the lnb and then attached to the switch... abd i have 4 receiver's in my house so we just said we dont need the one in the basement so we unplugged that wire from bev plugged the wire in the other end of the switch where it says receiver and voila...i had a program liek the sat calculator but the only thing is we dont got the skew thing which my husband figures its a big problem.. but i will switch the sides of the dish cuz im guessing tree's r a problem??? but what he was syaing if we r getting ebv and there's tree's why wouldnt we get dn??? but dn seems to be angled much differently then the bev.. is that correct???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
when u mean put ends you eman the clip??? no we baught it as it is.. but it hink imma go back to an actual electronic store and buy 2q2 ready wires...

Silver Member

Post Number: 968
well, if u are using a single lnb, u will only get one sat. (110 OR 119) Not both. U need only ONE cable from that lnb to ur switch. If u run two to the switch, it is like putting 2 110's or 119's in to it. That could be some of the problem. I think the allignment is off as well.
The skew settings wont apply if u are using a single lnb either, so thats not the problem.

Silver Member

Post Number: 969
first, hook up the cable from the dn dish DIRECTLY to a working reciever. Then go to the antenna setup screen and put it on echo 110. Allign the dish till u get signal. Once this is done, connect it to the disecq switch that came with the ultra along with ur BEV cables, then to ur receiver. Set disecqs accordingly in each satellite set up. It wont work unless u are aimed at the sat properly

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
ok so if i understand you correctly... in the lnb theres two places to put the wire but that will screw up my settings so i would only have 1 wire coming out from the lnb.. from there go straight to my reciver to see if it comes in with the signal and all...

now my other thing is when bev came they instaleld hd so they added me this big grey bs that has like 3 receiver's hooke dup and then 4 plugs for the lnb and all so that i dont touch right??? my question is how can i hook up the bev to the dish without disrupting the wire's cuz everything is plugged in properly...??? what ur saying to do we all did that except i didnt check the wire to the receiver and alll.. and we had two wires coming from the dish..

ezplain to em something why is it that with the ebv wires i get 75 % signal and quality for dn 110 and 119.. and oen more thing which is betetr dn 110 or dn 119

Silver Member

Post Number: 974
it is a false reading. If u look at other sats in the antenna set up menu, u will notice u get signal for man y others also.
Yes hook it up the way u said just to see if u can get 110 (or 119) wichever u prefer. When u get that to work... then go to the next step.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
ok but is it posssible to do it so that it can conenct directly to bev without cutting wires?

Silver Member

Post Number: 976
u are already connected to bev right?
i am saying the dn dish, connect that to reciever directly. we know ur bev works.
I am not familiar with the HD hook up. :-(
But, ur bev works...if u get the dn to work by connecting that cable directly to a reciever, then both works...THEN we can figure out how to get both dn and bev to work together... although HD wont work with these recievers, u know that right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 977
u will get picture fine, just not in HD.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
yea... okie so we did what u said we get 75 % singnal now but no quality...

Silver Member

Post Number: 979
u have to allign the dish correctly. there is no way i can help u do that. one of u watch the sat signal on th tv, the other turn dish sise to side, up and down real slow till u get quality.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12378
LMAO.....having your chained pulled by a LAZY NON READING NEWBIE....

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 980
u will have to use the sat calculator doreen gave u to find ur settings, then adjust slowly till u get quality

Silver Member

Post Number: 981
yeah, I dont care... through all of this, they will learn a lot. Thats what its all about. I have to spoon feed some of my family and friends too. I have some patience. It wont kill me I guess.

Silver Member

Post Number: 982
hell, i will be a platinum member after this.lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
we did what u said too and it doesnt move... like i said before the skew thing we cant do nothing about it cuz the cirle is not on the sat.. we moved it but nothing at all my onyl solution now is moving the dish over to the other side.. but if we r gettiong the signal on the side where it is now we should get the quality too right??? could it be the tree's blocking the qquality or it would block the signal too..

Silver Member

Post Number: 592
hey now guys be nice .... or NO SOUP FOR YOU >> TWO WEEKS lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 983
no, u HAVE to aim it at the sat correctly. Signal says that u are connected to the lnb right, u will only get quality when it is alligned to the sat correctly. I cant help anymore until u get it alligned correctly. It takes a while to do if u have never done it before. It WILL move side to side, and up and down. What is ur elevation and azimuth settings??

Silver Member

Post Number: 984
ahhh the satellite nazzi...

Silver Member

Post Number: 985
a tree could block it yes. Tell me the settings u used to allign the dish.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
umm the azimuth was 226 the dish elevation 25 and the skew 117 but like i said i cant do anything bout the skew cuz i dont got that circle thing on it....

Silver Member

Post Number: 986
ok, just use those settings and play around with it till it comes up. If there is a treeblocking it, move it like u said. If u get it lined up correctly u will have signal and quality on 1 sat, eithr110 or 119. change ur disecq to off.
lnb type standard

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
yea those r there i now just have to move my satellite dish..

Silver Member

Post Number: 989
Good luck. It will work when u get it set right.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
so we moved the dish but still the same thing so now all i gotta do is move the dish.,.. nothing else??? it cant be too up in the sky either... right

Gold Member

Post Number: 1018
it can be wherever u want it as long as the settings on the dish are correct. The dish has to be straight. U may have to get help to get it lined up correctly. When it is alligned right, u will get quality and signal. It will take two people to get it. One moving the dish a little (after it is lined up using the setting from dish calculator) and one watching the signal meter.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
ill have to wait till later for that.. last night i unplugged my vs ultra and this morning when i plugged it in, it was empty... but my bev signal comes and goes it keeps going like that...and when i scan i hardly get anything and i realize my settings keep changing... is there something i can do to stop it from changing and all.. i just wanna be able to watch bev normally.. till i cant fix dn

Gold Member

Post Number: 1019
"well bev is strong since i have regular bev tv right but my problem is when my put dn my signal is strong but sometimes the cannael's come in and 2 minutes later if i change channel and try to come back they dont work... and it says no audio no video but if i plug in the wire for the new dish which is angled dn then the signal is like 14 % and no quality,,... but bev is fine im trying to get dn.."
U said this yesterday. ??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
yea that was for dn.. but now bev is acting up... like the signal comes and goes and it'll scan like 50 channels..:S wth

Gold Member

Post Number: 1020
u have WAY too many issues to deal with. Just hook everythingup the way it was yesterday when it was working. If it doesnt work then, I cant help u. Go read that link I posted yesterday, it has most of ur problems listed. Ur problems keep changing, things get added. U may have to get a relative or friend to help out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
okay im a blonde lol its slightly raining thats the problem with bev lol.... im outside playing with the dn....i got a question why do i got 2 lnb's on bev??? i just saw that on one of my lnb's it says dul lnbf which must on one lnb i get both 82 and 91 right??? so why do i got a second digital lnbf..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1021
u have 1 dual lnb on bev,(two eyes)
one looks at 82, one looks at 91.
u have a single lnb on dn (one eye)
it will look at EITHER 110 OR 119

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
lol i feel annoying..on my bev i got 2 lnb's like i said yesterday but right now i just looked at my dish and i saw that one of the lnb's is a dual lnb and when i upgraded to hd they added me a second lnb for the hd which that one is a dgital lnb and then i got a seperate dish for dn with an lnb on it....

so if a dual lnb gets two satellite's that means that on bev i got 3 lnb's.. u catcxhing my flow??? my question was why do i need that single lb on bev if i already have a dual lnb for 82 and 91... does that make any sense or am i just too blonde too understand lol...

and also can u tell me why in the antenna settings everytime i go back my settings change like my lnb from standard becomes universal and just settings change..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1022
how many "eyes" r on that bev dish? 2 or 3?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1023
round white things...(eyes)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
i guess technically 2 but usually when u get bell you only have 1 i only got two cuz 1 eye is for hd

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
ok 2 eyes... 1 eye looks to 82
1 eye looks to 91.
u have no extras.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1026
if u have to outputs on an LNB with a single "eye", that means u can plug 2 recievers in to them and get 1 satellite.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12422
THIS STUPID LAZY CRAZY "ALLEGED' FEMALE" HAS SUCKERED U ALL IN TO 93 POSTS...AND STILL CAN'T GET TV...DAH...WHO'S THE STUPID ONES!

SHE'S STILL HASN'T EVEN GOT THE DISH ALIGNED...OR KNOW WHAT A LNB IS!....LMAO...U PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUCKERED INTO THIS...AND SHE KEPT A SHORT CHAIN, BY USING A FEMALE NICK!

Silver Member

Post Number: 604
Lk your out of line here ... thats not nice to say about someone you never met or even chatted with . I have chatted with her on msn and she is a very nice women . one of the troubles she is having is the null modem cable isnt the right one for her magasat its for her veiwsat. since they are out of date RS 232 female-female STRAIGHT CABLE serial cable she cant buy one ..... so please be niceer. the other problem is trees are in the way of the dish alignment.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12423
so ..it took 95 posts, for some idiot to realize that u cannot get a SIGNAL thru a fricking TREE!...U've been played too, by a lying newbie who was TOO LAZY to READ for 10 minutes!...maybe when she graduates from the 8th grade she may comprehend a little UNLESS she comes here and gets SPOON FED.... I dislike LAZY people!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
congrats lk.. you can talk... dont you realize that dantetn and doreen dont care whjat you say....you r prolly just as big of a dumb*ss just liek all the people you pick on.. so why dont you go somewhere useful and stick it somewhere so you can finally get some action since it's obvious u r freakin pmsing,,,LOSER..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12429
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1029
did u ever get it Andrea?
LK, as I said before, I dont mind helping newbies, we can all learn from this... If i get played... I get played.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
the dn? no.. i hav guests coming today that know bout this so with them ill do it more... bev came in but still soem channels missing here and there..

and lk is that all u can say?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us