FLU TO PANSAT 2700 CLONE - NOT WOKRING - PLS HELP

Username: Maharajah

Post Number: 1
I convertered my FLU to PANSAT 2700 clone according to instructions posted by AV few days back but when I scanned and entered the new keys I can't see any pic!!! It says scrammbled or bad channel...after that I tried to re-do same thing and FortedStarSTB won't even communicate with PC! It won't download anything to reciever....Please see attachment for instructions that I followed...also is there any way to roll back to FLU from pansat 2700 clone...or IF there is way to fix this(pansat 2700 clone) please help....
application/mswordUpload
FLU - Pansat 2700 Intructions.rtf (3.4 k)

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4482
For convert back i.e. 2700 to 2500, find a file by the name
2700 to 2500 via serial port.zip in

[link removed]
[link removed]

For a good experience about the jvvh_Ukr_220.bin, go to

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/398851.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/399927.html

Username: Maharajah

Post Number: 2
Thanks a million...its all working now...I checked all instructions given by you and then checked links and post by AV...followed all instructions and its working now!!!...However I have 1 last ques...I'm using 219 bin...should I use 220_bin? anything good by using latest 220_bin?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 134
if you use DN then 219 is good for A/R. 220 bin is adding BEV A/R.

Bronze Member
Username: Ayyubraj

Mississauga, ON CANADA

Post Number: 16
Hi All :

I have night rider problem. MY PANSAT 2500a Clone has power light but does not have night rider light-( dotted moving light). WHAT WILL BE THE SOLUTION ?Pl help.

Username: K1mnw

Post Number: 1
I just finished converting my Pansat 2500a. All is working Except? When I do any kind of Satellite scan, blind scan, etc, especially on 110 and 119 the satellite progress bar only goes up to 37 or something,never to 100,it shows 25-30 channels, but it Stop's loading channels. The Progress bar counter is still running but does NOT increment nor does the Channel count. It just never finishes storing all of the transponders? I used the jvvh_220bin. I'm watchin tv except I do not have all channels loaded. Looks like it's just me with this problem?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4545
Storm: Via Edit TP remove all but first TP, and then do a Blind scan. Everything will come down lightening fast.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us