Help converting

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse_the

Post Number: 15
need help and file names to conver 2500 clone to 2700, i cant get skymaz to work on my computer using xp and it wont work (error) i try and load
b75_m bin and get night rider lights using blacklist stb updater and also fortecstar. i can reload an old bin and get the power on but not the b75 update. im sure its something silly im doing wrong. any help please

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
can anyone help me with what im doing wrong

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4484
For help in conversion go to

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/398851.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/399927.html

Username: Jaket

Post Number: 1
I'm having the exact same problem as Jeff. I have been reading for days before doing this and have read the links you provided but none of them specifically address the nightrider issue after loading B75. Is jtagging the only option at this point?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4489
Did the lettering b75 come up during the conversion?

Is the lettering b75 coming up at all?

What are the original receivers' names?

Have you tried converting back using the pack provided by chancy as
2700_to_2500_via_serial.zip?

Post Number: 2
Nalin, I have a FLU and did not receive B75 at all. As soon as the B75 bin was finished I received nightrider lights. I have already tried coverting back using the chancy package but the file won't download. Thx.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4491
Jake: It seems you did something wrong at the original load of the jvvh conversion. If at all things can get started at the 2500 clone level, make sure next upload you start with jvvh 208 BIN (NOT with jvvh 205).

What is the name of your clone receiver and what BIN did it have before you started the conversion ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4492
Sorry, you already mentioned FLU. It seems your only option is jtag, but AV might have some suggestion.

Post Number: 3
That's what I was afraid of. I followed the directions to a "T" so I don't know what went wrong. I'll wait for AV'v view before I do anything else. Thanks for your help.

Post Number: 4
By the way, I had the 293T bin before I loaded B75.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4496
It should have worked. Send a PM to AV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
hello i have a flu and i can get it back to original settings by installing an older bin. i have never got the b75 on it. i also have another panset clone but scared to try anything with it until i get the first one installed and working. the links you sent me are for pansats not clones and i have also tried using the dump vor_1m as well as skymax(gives me user error when i try.) not sure whats going on. i have a pantec. i got off of a friend. i have had to jtag and tried get it working. and now wont work at all so i guess i blew something up with that dont want to try anything else with my 2 boxes unless i have some clue as too what im doing wrong. i have jtag abilities as well as nul and serial cable and have done the b75 update on my fathers 2700 clone with no problems. so while not a rookie still making boo-boos here and getting frusterated. all help appreciated
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 90
jake
First you load factory bin of FUL 272 and over that load it with boot 75 keeping the receiver on and then with the latest jvvh file. This should do away with your knight ridder lights. I had the same problem and is ok now with this method. Pl try

Post Number: 5
Jeff, when you installed the older bin to bring it back to original settings, does it actually receive channels? I tried but when I hooked it up to my tv I received only a black screen.....thanks

Post Number: 6
Viswaa, thanks for your response. I'm fairly new at this... what is factory bin of ful 272? thanks so much!!

Post Number: 7
Viswaa, I have checked several sites and couldn't find a FLU factory bin 272. I found 264 and loaded it. It downloaded fine. I then repeated with B75 and the latest jvvh file but I'm still getting nightrider lights.... I did leave the box on throughout the process. Do you have a link to the 272 file?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
ok i tried the 272 bin and it went back on to my old channel(on reciever anyway) when i installed the b75_m i got night rider lights and then i tried to install the jvvh_220_pdt and while i got a channel on i got no signal. and wouldnt work

Post Number: 8
Jeff, can you tell me where you got the 272 bin? I cound't find it.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
too be honest i cant remember i have downloaded so much in the last few days its sickening. if you have an email addy i can send it to you

Post Number: 9
Okay, I'll PM you with my email address. Thx.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
so can anyone help me with whats going on

Gold Member

Post Number: 4499
You all seem to have had instructions to load B75 separately. I used the following instructions for Pansat clone and they are clear in stating that if works with FLU.
I would qualify the last statement by saying that the Flu should have 293T or 294T on it - not the factory BIN and the same applies to genuine Pansat.
The only other difference is the one suggested by jvvh after the release of these instructions. He stated that you should now do the conversion straight with jvvh_208_1.bin and not the j27_205_1.bin.
Do the conversion using jvvh 208 bin and BL updater 1.4 and a lot of patience.

Then add the latest jvvh_UKR_220.bin

In one of the threads here I described at length my experience with installing the 220 today and it has been a very pleasant experience and a surprise at the excellent quality.

My installations have been limited to 2 pansat clones about 3 weeks ago and one about 5 days ago. I did find that after the conversion the 213 and even the (jvvh) 217and 218 did not go in unless I waited to click after seeing "b". With jvvh_219, and the current 220, I could click to write immediately after starting the receiver, before "b" appeared. WAIT for ON to come .

TOOLS.zip
Blacklist updater 1.4
English Instructions 2500 to 2700 via serial
Instruc.txt
j27_205_1.bin
jvvh_208_1.bin

This is how to load your 2500,FLU or clone with 29xT (ex 294T) to a 2700 clone via the SERIAL PoRT
********* NOTE NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOT for JTAG NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOTE ********

You will Need a Pansat remote.

READ your Channel list with Channel MAster and leave open in background.

1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater included
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write
When it is done, Be PATIENT!!!! let it reboot after 2-3 minutes you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_208_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. let it reboot after 1 minute you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master.
10. reconnect to Tv, select default key from parental options(key menu) let it roll
11. wait for next round

Gold Member

Post Number: 4504
Guys. Hold your horses.
Chancysand has come out with a very good solution.
Go to files section of totalfta.com and look at Pansat 2500 files. He posted his version 220T_serial for conversions.

"Chancysand_220T_serial_bin FLU/2500 to 2700

PLEASE READ ALL

Thanks

Go to Chancysand for CS_220T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial and you load it over any JVVH bins

Load Chancysand CS_220T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial over any of the JVVH bins, I used the 2500 to 2700serial Loader box off bin in loader turn box on and hit write when it starts flashing. but use what ever loader works for you

NOTE:
after loading 220T serial bin hit 8282 and set key default and then do scan, all is good
A/R on bev & D/N Also if you got a channel list save it before loading 220T bin

ALSO
Thanks to Chancysand for the 220T FULL jTAG BIN for person can't load through serial
NOTE: If you need all sats do a factory reset

ALL BINS, LOADER and text is in the folder file"

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13381
old news...file was posted many hours ago...all sites already have it, and many have been using ot for a long time today already!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4518
Shut up, LK.
You did not post it and you are now trying to ruin the thread.
Go and take your pills, old girl from Key Largo.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Jake

Factory bin file for FUL is available in Dssrookie.com, fortecfiles.com, dsstester.c*m or in any reputable websites.

Post Number: 10
Thanks for the responses. I'm confused now as to what to do next. I have loaded B75, then the latest jvvh file but I never received B75 on the front of my box. After loading B75, I get a dash going across the screen i.e. nightrider lights. I have repeated the exercise but to no avail. I tried loading the FLu 272 file, then the 293T bin and then started over but still just nightrider lights. When I load the Fortec files back, I do get the ON signal. That is the only time the nightrider lights go away. As soon as I load the B75 bin back the lights come back. Could it be something as simple as trying a different loader? I'm using the blacklist updater 1.4. I'll try with another loader but in the meantime, if anyone has any other suggestions please advise.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4540
Jake:
After getting a ON on FLU, load 293T or 294T.

Get Tools.zip and unzip it.
Then using BL updater, load jvvh_208_1 BIN.

**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--
then load jvvh_UKR_220.bin OR

get Chancysand_220T Serial.zip from totalfta site, and load
CS_220T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial.bin and follow up with Chancy's instructions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Jake

I have done this and is success.
Ist download factory bin 272 and be ready with your boot 75 on jvh loader and when ON appears on display press write or download boot. Download of boot will be completed within minutes and keep the receiver ON & write the latest bin 220. This will help u to get rid of the Knight ridder. I have done this with success. Before starting Keep all the files ready on your loader. Pl be patience and do it quietly. Don't be nervous.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks to both of you for your advice....i"ll give it a shot and let you know how I make out. Jake

Gold Member

Post Number: 4546
Let us know what method you used and the results. That will help others.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Will do Nalin. No luck so far but I'm still working on it..... Everything I try gives me nightrider lights. I received a response from AV as well so I'm reviewing that. I guess everything is trial and error and this stuff takes a long time.... I really appreciate everyone's help!! Jake

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Thanks very much to Nalin, Viswaa and AV. I'm finally up and running. I followed the instructions from all of you very patiently and finally was able to load the B75 bin and subsequent files and now I'm watching TV, including international channels. This is what I did.... first I loaded an older FLU boot file (61), then 272 file, then 294T file. Then I loaded the B75 bin, then the jvvh 208 file and then the chancy 220t file. Then I followed the Chancy instructions and then scanned my sats. To my utter amazement, everything is working great now - I'm missing a few channels at this moment but haven't finished scanning everything yet. Thanks again to everyone, you guys are so patient and have been a fabulous help!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4555
Jake: Good post.
Happy viewing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us